[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1032x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1032x816px
Could you relate to him? Do you undertand what he did?
>>
>>26274336
No.
I'm not a minority.
I can get laid.
I'm not from a rich family.

I cannot relate to him in any way whatsoever.
>>
File: AndersBreivik.jpg (40KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
AndersBreivik.jpg
40KB, 620x387px
No, but I can relate to breivik
>>
>>26274336

We're pretty different backgrounds

>poor family
>instead of hating other outcasts, I always extended the olive branch as best I could
>Always looking after that one kid who got picked on
>Didnt throw drinks on people as a way of expressing my displeasure.

We share the same hatred and bitterness.

But I didn't write a false manifesto to make it seem like I'm some sort of hero.

My cowardice, anger, and resentment are my responsibility. I own them instead of being a narcissistic prick who can do no wrong.

So no, I can't relate.

And there's NOTHING to understand. His shooting spree was a joke, and it didn't even target the right people. He was a delusional fool who couldn't even went his wrath properly. You'll have to excuse me if I don't line up to suck his dick like the rest of you. He's pretty much the biggest pussy of all time.
>>
I can absolutely relate to him, I'm a minority and a short one as well. We had pretty much the same child besides the fact we weren't nearly as wealthy but we did take vacations often then, and we became social pariahs around the same time.

I'm just not as brave as him unfortunately, I'd have taken my life a long time ago if I could muster up the courage.
>>
>>26274513
I'm >>26274441 this guy.

I can relate to Breivik as well.
>>
>>26274336
just fully read up on the report and he went down like a trooper, gg wp
>>
>"You are animals. And I will slaughter you like animals."
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26274709
He's Anakin Skywalker.

He HATES them!
>>
>>26274709
He thought it would be a good idea to quote a movie with universally panned dialogue, for some reason.
>>
He was alone like me but he took it in a completely different way.

Me:
>alone in my car looking at nature
>life sucks but whatever

Him:
>muh ego
>muh tortured soul
>>
>>26274336
I could relate to him but some of his actions were just bizarre, like getting into the whole "The Secret" thing, thinking that if he'd wished and thought hard enough about winning the lottery it would happen.

I feel sorry for him mostly. Reading about a person's childhood filled with wonder and innocence, and then seeing them change for the worse due to their environment and shitty family is just so sad.
>>
as an autistic half brit/half kike living in Commiefornia, I can totally relate to him
I doubt I'd do what he did, but I wish I could have had the chance to hang out with him. get drunk/high together, then cruise along the CA coast in his BMW while listening to 80s music
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.