[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normie bored of sex, fucked 400 stacies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

File: oioi.png (799KB, 643x891px) Image search: [Google]
oioi.png
799KB, 643x891px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432027/I-ve-slept-400-women-m-lonely-bored-sex-says-Twitter-playboy.html
>>
>>26274169
The amount of STDs
>>
>this is the type of guy that is capable of sleeping with hundreds of women

epic
>>
wow his life sounds rough. must be hard and lonely
>>
>>26274202
>tall
>white
Literally all that matters
>>
>>26274169
He looks like an idiot I can't believe he even managed although women are pack animals so once he got a reputation for fucking a lot of chicks girls start to come just to be part of the pack

Regaurdless though it toon him 400 women? What an ogre most people have this realization after like 2 or 3 sex partners

What a loser
>>
Lol the UK is so fucked and a degenerate shit hole. How do you deal with your women?
>>
>he is unable to stay in a relationship
>women only want him for sex
aka he has herpes and hiv
>>
cant find his twitter
>>
So he's a male rostie. We hate him, right?
>>
>>26274273
t. morbidly obese degenerate American
>>
>>26274337
America isn't even a fraction as degenerate as the UK.
>>
That guy would be a virgin if he lived in the US. Those brit bitches are so fucking slutty, especially when they're like 14-16.
>>
Literally a male roastie

I bet his foreskin hangs down to his knees
>>
File: cuck.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>26274369
Yes it damn well is. Remember this gem?
>>
>>26274169
Jesus he's not even good looking, women are just sleeping with him because he has lots of followers on social media and they hope that maybe by having sex with them he will mention them on one of his accounts gaining them some followers. What has this world come to?
>>
>>26274377
Alpha personality + average to above average looks = Getting pussy. If he lived in the US all his life, he'd probably be a defeatist cuck that would shoot up a school.
>>
It was a snowball effect. Once he fucked 20 girls and posted about it on Twitter, he had girls throwing themselves at him to be part of his sex meme.

Free for those who can afford it, very expensive for those who can't.
>>
>>26274436

but what about that "i want tu be speshul' meme

surely no female wants to be "one of the many" he's fucked
>>
>>26274169
Fuck this makes me good about myself. If this guy can get laid surely I can too. I look just as good as he does.
>>
>>26274500

But you're surely autistic so that won't
work

At least you got dubs
>>
>>26274495
They want to have their cake and eat it. They'll fuck him and then cry, "Yeah, I fucked that famous horn-dog (pretty cool, huh?), but I'm different from the hundreds of others who did it! They're just sluts but there's more to me than that!"
>>
>>26274556
I'm not actually autistic I'm just depressed, psychotic and have low self esteem.
>>
>>26274572

It's even worse then. But at least you can work on it
>>
>>26274202
Most british men are pretty ugly not surprising that this guy is considered attractive.
>>
>>26274377
I'm sure you've never been to the UK, even if this is true.
>>
>>26274585
I'd argue autism was worse. If I was more confident and was all edgy looking and posted shit like "depressed with psychosis" in my tinder profile I bet a lot of girls would go for me because those mental illnesses are heavily glamourised by the media. They'd think I'm cool and deep or romantic or something, I don't know.
>>
>>26274335
No, this is a Chad, newfriend.
>>
I'm a Britfag and my sister is one of the 400. He posted her photo on Twitter and my cuck dad grounded her for the weekend but let her go out to a party on Saturday that she'd already agreed to attend.
>>
>>26274169
>>26274202
>and they said beta looking males can't get girls

how do you explain this than?
>>
>90,000 followers
>social media Casanova

Does not compute
>>
>>26274628

You can say the same about autism tho. If you were a 10/10 Chad with no self awareness you could spout memes H24 and still drowing in pussy (he's sooooo random :p)

Only looks matter it seems
>>
>>26274660
No-one said that.
He's tall and very confident.
>>
>>26274660
They can if they have status. Like Ed Sheeran for example.
>>
>>26274572

... cagan?
>>
>>26274670
We're in a thread where an utterly average looking male bangs 400 women so I don't think so. It's all about perceived social value which depends on a lot of things.
>>
>>26274760
Is that a friend of yours or something? Most genuine pre fappening robots have some sort of mental illness, I'm sorry but I'm not who you're looking for.
>>
>>26274691
I don't understand why so many robots don't get this

Women like men for their value. That can be determined by a number of things

Being a hot dudes is the most apparent and yes women will sexually want you for looks alone just as menike women for looks alone

But men actually can provide value too, through money, success, attitude etc. men have value beyond the physical so you do t have to be the best looking muscell Chad to get the best women

Women however have one value.

Looks and that is all they have
>>
God damn what I wouldn't do for a big penis.
Who cares about love, buy a dog
>>
>>26274767

I don't think the daily mail requests time stamped proofs of each girl he's fucked so he could've fucked 40 and put an extra 0 at the end.
>>
>>26274800
40 is still really impressive though. I'm 19 and my friend of the same age who has a reputation for promiscuity has fucked like 20 girls.,if not slightly under that.
>>
>>26274797
you are a virgin
you can lie about it but everyone who reads your posts can tell
and you know it too
>>
>>26274844
20 girls at 19 is more impressive than 40 at 22
>>
>>26274169

>Bored of women.

Just a matter of time before he tries that sweet boipucci

>Twitter Playboy Moves Onto Men. "Nobody is safe", says his ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>26274797
This is somewhat true but that doesn't change shit. The attractiveness level that a woman needs to be at is considerably lower than anything for men. Women have considerably higher standards than men when it comes to dating or sex. This has been proven time and time again.
>>
>>26274882
Right, but women are throwing themselves at this guy on twitter, he apparently only started off at 20 and the number got around. So over 100 is believable, especially considering him describing how he can only get hard to women he's never fucked before.
>>26274884
topkek
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>26274884

sensible chuckle t b h
>>
>>26274847
...but what if I'm not a virgin anon?

What about that?
>>
i die a little bit whenever im reminded of how useless, feckless and hedonistic women are. Maybe the Muslim conquest of the white world won't be such a bad thing . They'll wrangle women back under control.
>>
>>26274914

maybe one of your other selves in a parallel universe isn't anon.. just maybe..
>>
I wish /r9k/ would realize women are people too and have the same urges as any man
>>
>>26274948
>calling people virgin on a board for virgins

No wonder you can't get pussy, you are retarded : ^ (
>>
>90,000 followers
>twitter celebrity

What the fuck, are people really this deluded that they think twitter followers turn you into a celebrity?
I have 160,000 followers on a parody account.
There's literally nothing special about making twitter followers.
And before anyone asks I couldn't use this to make a comfortable living.
>>
>>26274929

So tell me anon, why aren't you a communist yet? KGB officer Yuri Bezmenov said KGB officers had state-assigned wives. Communism is literally a beta uprising.

>Chad has an apartment, money and women
>RRREEE SO UNFAIR IMMA TAKE ALL HIS SHIT
>WOMAN U BELONG IN THE KITCHEN
>MUH PATRIARCHY
>>
>>26274929
This article is about a MAN fucking around so much that he is depressed and lonely and no woman wants to commit to him.
>>26274973
do you make any money off it at all or nothing?
>>
>>26274973

>what is paid subscribers
>>
Makes me glad to be a virgin. Why do you think every society hitherto has imposed some form of morality over sexual behavior? Why do the Abrahamic religions restrict sex to married couples? Sex is the power to create life, so it is regulated by religion in the same way killing, the ability to take life, is. Only in just circumstances should either act be performed. Sex for the sake of pleasure is a sign of decadence and the decay of a culture. Observe how the orgiastic rites of Dionysus in Greece and the Bacchanalia of the Romans became common in the decline of their societies.

Be steadfast, be vigilant, be prudent, have temperance. Our age is coming to an end. Do not fear it.
>>
>yo there isn't anything more important than sex dude, gotta live it to the limit
>wah sex is fucking boring and pointless
These faggots never learn
>>
File: high impact kill la moe.gif (144KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
high impact kill la moe.gif
144KB, 189x189px
>>26274960
>women are people
My sides.
>have the same urges as any man
Yes, they're exactly the same. Except, oh wait, not really.
>>
https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=to%3ABeno_ldn&src=typd

lol at all the bitches posting pictures to him in hopes he'll retweet them to promote themselves
>>
Reminder that this is why darkest dungeon happened, this guy will practice the occult arts
>>
the real question is...

...how big is his dick? there surely must be some correlation
>>
>>26274645
This is why your country is being over run by a foreign horde of a shitskins. Way too many European men are cuckolds that don't know when to put their foot down to appear politically correct.
>>
>>26274797
"Hot" dude is hot because everyone finds them attractive. women have no aesthetic they find the most physically pleasing.
>>
File: i wonder.png (944KB, 845x565px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder.png
944KB, 845x565px
>>26275276

ayyyyyy lmao, do you think..............?????
>>
File: 1435528947132.jpg (175KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435528947132.jpg
175KB, 900x900px
>>26274989
Sex redistribution fucking when? The top 1% of men control 50% of the sex, it's time to put an end to this madness.
>>
>>26275476
The fuck are you talking about, virgins are a massive minority. Even the vast majority of redditors get laid/have gfs
>>
>>26274894
This is somewhat true but I have seen quite a few older women that have settled down with fat balding men for those beta bucks. I love looking at a milf and then at her overweight husband with a look of surprise and then looking back at them with a smug look on my face.
>>
>>26275407
>implying
anything above 5" and you're golden, women can't judge size for shit. 7" x 6" is absolute monster, women will be impressed but also intimidated tier. 12" is a medical anomaly and you will pass out every time you get an erection due to too much blood getting pulled away from the brain. Men have some seriously unhealthy views about dick size
>>26275476
>>26274989
KGB officers are the chads though. Stop pushing this meme. Social democracy is the best system because it's the only one that pays you to be NEET.
>>
>>26275528

>Putin is a Chad

kek
>>
>>26275021
I have a feelin you would being singing a different tune of you had the opportunity to have sex. It's funny how many "proud virgins" are on this site claiming they are virgins for morality reasons when in reality they would throw it away in heartbeat at the first girl who offered to fuck them.
>>
>>26275516
most men go bald at a certain age anon. look at sean o'pry or harry styles. they are top of the world atm but will be bald by the time they hit 40. it's just completely socially accepted that men past a certain age go bald and women of that age accept it as well.
>>
>>26274400
It's a TV show. What does that have to do with anything? You don't hear about hundreds American girls all trying to fuck one dude that is insane. British bitches are disgustingly vain and strive for the "hot slutty" look and shun any degree of modesty.
>>
>>26274169
>"I've slept with 400 women"

1. Nobody every lied about this.
2. If this is true, I bet that 390 of them were fat or ugly or both.
>>
>>26275564
he's a badass pseudo dictator and any woman in russia would spread their legs for him if they had the chance, he is absolutely a massive chad. the autism thing is anti putin propaganda. You can't control that much resources and power and not be Chad.
>>
another proof hypergamyis real
>>
>>26275677
go on his twitter and look at all the hot women hopping on his dick
>>
>>26275690

he's a literal 5 foot bald childlet
>>
>>26274989
>>26274989

roaties/ white knights detected.

They'll throw themselves at him for a one night stand. They're being used a cum sponges and get nothing out of it but 30 seconds of fame on facebook or leddit.
>>
>>26275727
that rules russia and commands mass amounts of wealth and access to women. Fuck off back to leftypol, I'm not working for my means. I'm much happier on NEETbux.
>>
>>26275770

>mass amounts of wealth and access to women
>russia
>wealth

i don't suppose you've ever been there

>women

even if he paid for some top-tier prostitutes, they're most definitely bantering him behind his back just like napoleon's slut wife who mocked him in front of all her friends for being "so weird" for writing her love letters out in the rain in his little tent while he was out fighting for france's glory..........
>>
>>26275677
This is the UK we're talking about. The women are unbelievably slutty.
>>
>>26275860
> like napoleon's slut wife who mocked him in front of all her friends for being "so weird" for writing her love letters out in the rain in his little tent while he was out fighting for france's glory..........

why are women so awful
>>
>>26275860
he has an estimated net worth of 70 billion us dollars, which is even more of a big deal in russia given the country is mostly a poor shithole
>>
>>26275902

>implying he's not a fan of the backdoor arts
>>
>>26275890

they're only awful when you aren't attractive

or when you're attractive but socially inadequate
>>
Who here wouldnt kill themselves to be him?
>>
File: 1453482320226.jpg (46KB, 524x526px) Image search: [Google]
1453482320226.jpg
46KB, 524x526px
>>26274169
>400 women at 22

What the FUCK, I'm 25 and I'm only at about 30 women
>>
>>26276123
He's just some builder, I don't care how many lower-class skanks he's put his dick into and never seen them again, if you're honestly that envious of his lifestyle you're a moron.
>>
>>26276154
And what are you dude? Are you enjoying life? On r9k? This guy has everything you need.
>>
well d'uh he's banging hot women AKA dead fish in bed who think the man should do all the work
>>
>>26276234
>This guy has everything you need.

Right that's why he "can't enjoy sex" anymore

You're right I am just some loser on r9k but being some loser that has a lot of meaningless sex with dumb ugly looking underclass skanks ain't a step up, I'm after something more meaningful.
>>
>>26276275

>he's unironically looking for MEANINGFUL things in WOMEN

AHAHA YOU MIGHT AS WELL START LOOKING FOR LIFE ON THE MOON
>>
>>26276324
Chad here

Can confirm that women are useless for anything intellectual or meaningful, you need male friends for that

Women are just a walking life support system for the vagina, a wet hole to fuck
>>
>>26276324
Yeah I admit it's optimistic but casual meaningless shit ain't for me
>>
>>26276275
>Right that's why he "can't enjoy sex" anymore

You believe that? The guy is an attentionwhore. And he is only gonna get more pussy and fame for being in the dailymail.
>>
>>26276402
Yeah good point
>>
File: 1436291646893.jpg (32KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1436291646893.jpg
32KB, 500x498px
>>26274960
>I wish /r9k/ would realize women are people too
>liking people
>in the CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>26274960

underrated bait

also fuck you hiroshima nagazaki and your unoriginal meme
>>
>>26274436
Pretty much this. It took a while before I said sex with anyone in college, but after I did I starting getting pussy all the time. Girls love to chat about who has the biggest dick and who is the best in bed.
>>
>>26276135
I'm at 27 and 131 women. It's actually extremely routine and boring at this point. I just stopped.

I'm a shitskin too. Kill me.
>>
>>26276665

ur not fooling anyone, shamool, you paki cunt

go watch after that curry i don't want you stinking up the whole floor
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.