[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Asian guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: nyfwzqwfXX1rbo91fo.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nyfwzqwfXX1rbo91fo.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
Do you like Asian guys?
>>
They're okay
I pretty much like all races equally except for black people, though I am slightly more inclined towards whites
>>
Some are really cool, mostly Korean Americans. If he smokes weed chances are hes cool af.

Then on the other hand they are a bunch of hardass try hards who project their insecurities on everything else.

Its either or in my experience, cool or jackass.

Japanese guys are descended from crazy fucks though so I may be more uncomfortable around them.

I have never met a Chinese person
>>
They seem like bros. I've only met two and they were very nice compared to most people I come across.
>>
They're cute
They make doujins, so that makes me really happy
>>
I am not gay but if I had to do gay stuff, Asian guys would be my first choice.
>>
they're the worst tripfags
>>
>>26274135
Opinion of a white girl who dated and befriended quite a few of them..

Japanese and Koreans are god tier. Cute and they come from strange but decently civilised countries.

Chinese are a hit and miss, really. Some aren't that different from the first two, but most are absolute betas who are either wimps or disgusting try hards who fake confidence but do it horribly. Probably due to the one child policy thing, but boys are treated like princes over there and those who come here probably get a dose of reality, and overcompensate.

South East Asians are usually down to Earth but aren't as aesthetically pleasing. Great friends.

Indians and Pakis are known over here as Asians, but I'd rather not consider them as such. The males I've encountered have been slimy, creepy, and just plain rapey. Hate to say it, but if I had to kill off a people, it'd be Indians and Pakis.
>>
>>26274821
>Aren't as aesthetically pleasing.
>great friends.
women everyone.
>>
>>26274921
>childishly thinks beauty isn't important in relationships, like in his Disney movies

Robots
>>
>>26274966
It's women and white knights who perpetuate that myth. I was bringing it to attention, not pushing it. You should update your post. Be honest and say that Chinese are a hit or miss because some of them are dark skinned. Drop the personality act.
>>
>>26275058
lol what. I don't know what Chinese you've met, but most have light skin. Most SE Asians I've met aren't what I'd call dark skin either.

Why don't you drop the insecurities and stop projecting. It's disgusting
>>
>>26275250
You've already admitted that it's about looks. Therefore if you have a problem with Chinese, it's because of something about how they look. It's not an unreasonable to guess that the look issue is that some some of them are dark. Further proving my point is that Indians are nice people. You don't like how Indian guys look so you say they have a creepy vibe.
>>
Yea, a lot actually. The nerdier and smarter, the better
>>
>>26275345
Looks is one half of the equation so of course it's important. If someone's hot, but they're a projecting and ASSuming mess of a man who can't get over his insecurities, it's going to turn me off. It boggles the mind that you point out that personality only mattering is only pushed by womena and white knights, yet you're pissed at me for not ONLY taking personality into account.

>Hur dur, my opinion of Indians is more true than your opinion of Indian people.

Go kill yourself, you disgusting personality guy. You're likely ugly as well, considering your insecurities
>>
File: 1454200853699.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454200853699.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>26274135
If they aren't white washed meatheads or autistic nerds then absolutely. I like eurasians a bit better though desu
>>
File: john-1_660_071313070355.jpg (47KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
john-1_660_071313070355.jpg
47KB, 660x440px
>>26275486
If an Indian guy was "creepy" and had a disgusting personality but looked like this, would you date him? Don't try to say you wouldn't.
>>
File: 1454699290248.jpg (101KB, 732x546px) Image search: [Google]
1454699290248.jpg
101KB, 732x546px
"Jesus Christ please kill me right now."
>>
>>26275486
lul where do you think you are?
>>
>>26275572
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Why do you think I'm only out for sex? The whole point of a relationship, in my mind, is for the future. For life together, and the starting of a family.

So the answer is no. If he was like the Indians I've met, he would be a shit tier boyfriend. But you're not going to believe me, because you're a bitter cunt of a man whose angry that women have preferences and not like the princesses in your're cartoons and movies who are willing to fuck the first guy that comes along with a nice personality.
>>
>>26274135
I actually have somewhat of a crush on a Vietnamese guy I met a few weeks ago. I have never been attracted to asian guys and I'm not sure if I think he has a cute face but he has a really great personality and I think that's enough.
>>
>>26275792
>So the answer is no.
Ok got it, you're a delusional roastie. You're also delusional if you think you'll get a good guy for a family.
>Dated and befriended quite a few of them.
Translation: fucked a few of them. No hymen no diamond roastie.
>>
>>26275879
WELL, I've been with my kawaii and eccentric Japanese boyfriend for the past 3 years now and we're perfectly happy, thankyou very much!

I hope you improve that silly personality of yours now. Who knows, you might get a girl who doesn't care about your looks and only wants you for your wonderful personality!
>>
File: mahxcj.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
mahxcj.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>26276046
>kawaii and eccentric Japanese boyfriend

cringed tbqh
>>
>>26276094
Deal with it, looser
>>
>>26276175
>Roastie
>Calling other people loose
>>
File: 1453488412099.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1453488412099.png
13KB, 528x424px
>>26276192
Well that was one-sided.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.