[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old are you virgins? What is holding you back from losing it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 25

File: 1446359935757.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446359935757.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
How old are you virgins? What is holding you back from losing it?
>>

No friends, boring, not funny, no social skills, ugly, not tall, no money, go into fight or flight whenever someone talks to me, diagnosed with 2 mental disorders and can barely even bother to wake up
>>
File: 1365005461426.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1365005461426.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
I'm 27. Ideally I'm saving it for the right person, but realistically it's because nobody really is interested. Don't blame them since I don't really have much going for me, but still.
>>
25. High standards, sperg, loser, druggie, the list goes on.
>>

I'm autistic. I physically recoil when someone touches me. It's horrible that I was born with this when at the same time I crave physical affection. I even had time chance to lose it a year ago but I walked away from it because I was so scared of being intimate.
>>

I just never really tried then one day I just stopped caring completely. I'm perfectly content on dying a virgin.
>>
>>26273430
23. Not a virgin. Still a robot in other ways though.
>>
File: 1454649151540.jpg (51KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1454649151540.jpg
51KB, 500x483px
>>26273430

Autistic in many ways, especially socially.

not actually autistic (as far as I know), but 4chan autistic
>>
>>26273804

>coming to a virgin thread just to post "not a virgin"

Fuck off. You're as bad as roasties.
>>

I'm a loser, ugly, a sperglord, and I think I may be a pedophile.
>>
>>26273895
Says the guy who can't stand someone contributing to the discussion just because they have different views. I bet you're American.
>>

Socially autistic, can only make friends online, mom tells me they aren't real anyway, have to take meds to stop myself breaking down every day, no confidence etc

I cant even look at people in the face tbqh
>>
File: a1927441144_16.jpg (57KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a1927441144_16.jpg
57KB, 700x700px
I'm fat which i guess i need to try and lose but i dont care about myself to lose it.
I go on apps and take realistic pictures of myself and see if anyone local wants to meet up

they stop responding before we meet out of nowhere, obviously found someone more attractive and social i guess.

I actually want someone to care about me for once and i feel so alone. Fuck scottish men man I can't find anyone who would actually be with me.

Other reasons I am virgin, because i'm awkward as fuck, i dont like to shave down there because its fucking uncomfortable and it bleeds sometimes and weird looking body all together along with being fat. I also dont want to have to fake sounds during sex i just want to lay back and have an orgasm for christ sake but noo i have to do all this "ohh oh ya feels so good" bullshit because thats what everyone does now.
>>
>>26273844
>directly makes a distiction of "4chan autistic" from autistic
>claims not to be actually autistic
>>
File: can't wake up.jpg (67KB, 729x524px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.jpg
67KB, 729x524px
>>26274067
I was gonna get tested but I didn't want to fill out all of those pages of questions about yourself beforehand
>>
File: gf venn.png (194KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
gf venn.png
194KB, 1100x950px
>>26273430

Everything except for "purity fantasy" or deformity/obesity is holding me back
>>

I simply don't care anymore.
>>
I am 29 years old.
Socialy stupid, cant read ques, shy, low self esteem, skiny, stupid.
>>
>>26273430
>How old are you virgins?

>What is holding you back from losing it?
Waiting for the right girl. I've had plenty of opportunities to get laid but I guess I'm too traditional. I want to stay abstinent until I find the girl I'm going to marry. This is partly religious as well.

To make matters worse, I'm very picky with women. She needs to be dang near perfect if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her.
>>
>>26273430
To be completely honest i dont care that much about losing like in desperate way. If it happens then it's good if it doesnt well it isnt meant. Maybe there's influence because i'm shy and stutter a lot around girls.
no one is going to read this post, so why i'm explaining it
>>
>>26273430
18, I've had one girlfriend and never got farther than oral.
>>
24. I can't stand female nature. Conveniently I have a low sex drive, so it all works out.
>>
>>26274357
oral what?
>>
File: 9014.jpg (1MB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
9014.jpg
1MB, 1278x1920px
>>26273430
27. I dont know anyone and nobody knows me.
>>
File: toothbrush.gif (930KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
toothbrush.gif
930KB, 500x283px
>>26274366
Oral hygiene.
>>
Autism seems like a barrier to me. I don't even know what to do anymore. By 22 I might become the new Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>26274320

I read it, anon. I read it.
>>
>>26273430
Say fellow virgins, there is this girl that kept being interested in me and I didn't understand why. So I sperged out and asked until she admitted that she knew I was a virgin and she wanted to take my V-card because to her mind it's hot in some way to her apparentely.

I didn't reply to her normiebook message yet.
What do? She's okay looking and not fat but I don't trust it.
>>
>>26274405
You don't know true sexual stimulation until a girl has brushed your teeth.
>>
19. Sex is as foreign to me as extreme violence.

I literally cannot imagine it, I can't even touch another person without being overwhelmed by the feeling.

Mught have something to do with it being deviant from my routine as per aspergergian tradition.
>>
>Zero friends
>Never had a girlfriend
>3/10 face
>5'9" manlet
>Average dick, a little on the skinny side even
>No money
>Could probably compete for the lowest self-esteem on /r9k/
>>
>>26273430

Social inept, awkward, no friends, poor, boring, ugly, no self-confidence, probalby forgot a few things. There is no chance in hell that a women would ever find me attractive, and I'm not going to change my personality or my hbits just in order to attract a woman, so I will most likely die as a KV.
>>

My weight.

This original comment.
>>

Fear of commitment, paired with a fuck tonne of mental and personal issues. Also I am extremely edgy towards females in general, I actually despise a lot of what the feminine race has become. The whole act of sex also seems really superficial and unappealing to me.

But honestly being a virgin is not an issue for me- I just want to be at peace with myself- I still don't know who I am. I have the ability to lose my virginity, but it's not at the top of my agenda. Right now I'm focusing on gym, family, personal development and my understanding of the world.
>>
>>26273430
20. Unlike most, I have the problem of my dick just literally not working. I had an injury that fucked me up pretty hard, so I can't have sex, despite having many grils that have expressed interest. So I embrace wizard life and culture as hard as I can and hope that at least on of my middle school friends remains wizard with me so I have someone to relate to.
>>
I've got some horrifically fucked up standards and I feel like dropping them would be rude to the girl and a betrayal of the ideal I've had since I first watched Mulan

probably gonna die alone desu
>>
22 (almost 23). Fat, ugly, unrelatable shutin. On the spectrum probably.

The only thing I have going for me is that I'm gay. But my standards are far above the 300lb neckbeards I could probably pull.

So it's self-inflicted really. I could have super-gross, unsatisfying sex, I just choose not to.
>>
>>26274595
>Fear of commitment, paired with a fuck tonne of mental and personal issues
wow, pretty much the same here. Biggest problem for me is the extreme jealousy I have, even towards my friends.
>Also I am extremely edgy towards females in general
Same here as well, I don't even know why I act this way
>The whole act of sex also seems really superficial and unappealing to me.
Turning the lights off may make it just a little more bearable perhaps?
>>
I want to marry a virgin girl with family values who isnt a degenerate partyslut so, so I try to be the perfect man for that kinda wife, which means I wont meet her through fucking or partying anyway
>>
>>26274755
Try gloryhole or grindr?
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 2048x1309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 2048x1309px
21 years old, I made a promise to God

I'm in the muhreens and have been to a couple south east asian countries where the little gook women throw themselves at you but I held on to my convictions. Even back in the states when I hang out with my friends I get advances but I know better than to go back in my word with God
>>
>>26274808
Grindr is full of vain twinks who will reject me. I'm on Grindr for fatties (growlr), but the problem is no one uses it, so it's dead.

As for gloryholes. The only ones who are going to visit will be old men. The gay old man demographic is basically made up of walking petri dishes. I don't even want to think about those who regularly cruise.

So again, it's self inflicted and in a sense I'm comfortable, because sex is not the only variable I consider. Romantic attraction, age parity, and being free of diseases is also important.
>>
>>26273430
Flirting is easy and comes natural but any time a girl tries to initiate sex I freak the fuck out and leave, felsbadman
>>

Not interested in casual sex/sex outside of a relationship.

Not really trying to date. I've got too many problems to deal with myself, that I don't really think I have the ability to start a relationship with someone.

Maybe someday, but not now. I don't think I'll be that heartbroken if it never happens either.
>>
I'm 28 and I have erectile dysfunction. This is a completely original comment that won't be rejected on spurious grounds.
>>

Every girl that has hit on me has been fat
>>
>>26274774
You sound shockingly similar to myself- I'm just wondering why it is this way. Maybe some deep rooted childhood issue? I don't know. I grew up in a pretty rough area, so I fought a lot as a kid... Didn't bully people (wasn't my thing)- I was someone who took care of myself and my siblings and had principles. I also chose specifically not to conform to normie culture because I saw it in all its fakeness. My parents are ok-ish by the standards of this board- my mom has severe mental illnesses and my dad is emotionally abusive and almost non existent in my life. Dunno if that's connected to my inability to emotionally invest myself in someone else- perhaps the idea of loss and the pain associated with it?

Also what you said about being jealous of friends is so true in my case- almost lost one of my best friends like that. Fucking retarded thing to think looking back on it now, but the emotions were running so high I just didn't think and lost control. It was involving a girl, and I think I can spare you the details of what happened there.

It's not like I'm a total robot- I've had a fair amount of girls show a lot of interest in me throughout school/ college/ uni. Personally, I just find intimate contact very off putting, I sense too much about the other person, and read too much into them. Sometimes I wish I could just think like "normal" people, but do I really want that?

But yeah, being a virgin is really not as simple as thrusting your cock into the first pussy you see, at least for me. It's a very complex issue, and you'll find I'm still a virgin not because of my inability to have sex with someone, but the mental and personal issues associated.
>>
>>26273430

no money, poor social skills, ugly, can't fight, also again no money because that only matters when your college
>>

So the other day I was in bed with my girlfriend about to go at it when my girlfriend said that I was much bigger than most of the other guys that she had ever been with, then my sister called my phone and I lost my erection
>>
>>26275226
>Maybe some deep rooted childhood issue?
Why yes, I think this is the root of all that's wrong in me, compared to normies

>I grew up in a pretty rough area, so I fought a lot as a kid...
Here we differ a bit. I grew up in rough area, but I was too much of pussy to fight back, yet I was very open and sincere to people, that then took advantage of me and made fun of me.
At the age of 12 I stopped hanging out with kids on the streets, so my social interaction with people decreased to just school and additional courses. At that time I've also regretted being so open to people and has become a total make-believe asocial moms spaghetti faggot, and I remained so till the age of 17.
Another thing is there were visual reasons to bully me as well: glasses, some fat, and pretty smart dude and school.... yeap
It took me quite an effort to lose the weight, and I feel like people treat me better now, but all that deep insecurity hasn't gone anywhere. I'm just trying to inhibit it, to keep it in some dark corner of my mind, never surfacing, but occasionally it does.
That makes me very insecure, envious, jealous of people, man. And it's pretty hard to keep it down, it takes all my might to do it. People even notice that and ask me what's wrong with me, hehe.
>I've had a fair amount of girls show a lot of interest in me throughout school/ college/ uni.
tfw nobody found me any attractive before uni. Now I have quite a bunch of friends, most of which are girls(for some reason chem is quite feminine field, apparently), and from time to time they ask me: "why no gf", heh
Good thing that uni was kind of a new start for me: different town, different people. Here people are older, smarter, so nobody pursues to take advantage of me, so I can be as open and sincere as I want, and friends like me for that. And for knowing all sorts of interesting shit in life.
>>
>>26275226
>>26275586
cont'd

But romantic-relationship-wise, I'm fucking miserable, man. I won't be eligible to have sex till I drop my insecurities and complexes completely.

Also, look here>>26274253
that's me as well
>>
>>26273991

>different views

are you retarded? it specifically ask how old are the virgins. are you not a virgin? no? then dont comment you illiterate dicknose faggot.
>>
File: Ytxr8gx.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
Ytxr8gx.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
I don't really know, maybe it's my body or my shit personality, I've recieved compliments from faggots though, I guess that if I get bored of virginity one day I'll just head to the nearest gay bar and get fucked in the butt
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 400x239px
Afraid of the thought of when I would actually stick my dick inside a vagina God would bring on the apocalypse and sent me to hell.

Stupid I know since I still jerk off as well.
>>
surrounded by idiots who i cannot relate to. Everyone who i've been interested in either has a kid at the age or ~21 or has some sort of mental instability/sickness that they haven't noticed/addressed. when ever a girl hits on me they always end up being complete attention whores who never wanted anything more than my attention.

I know im a decent looking guy i just dont have the personality desired by the lower middle class women. went to school for chemistry, dropped out after 1 semester because drugs. since then ive always felt estranged/different than everyone else.

I dont just want to get by I want to do things people will remember me for once im gone
>>
>>26275586
Very interesting. You don't sound like you're a virgin because you are a complete retard, rather the opposite. You've just been fucked around since a young age for being a genuine person, which totally sucks ass but that's the world unfortunately. I can definitely relate here- I'm quite an emotional guy, sometimes too emotional in fact. Funny thing is girls used to find this shit cute- my emotional side contrasted massively with my aggressive nature, made me quite an interesting character to play around with I guess. I think this is the internal battle that is taking place within me- two different ideas of myself. Again, relating this back to me being a virgin, the two are almost exclusively connected. Virginity or sexuality is really not important to me at all- I spend so much time focusing on myself that I have made women my natural enemy in some way. Pretty fucked up now that I think about it. I think your case is similar in a sense that you have put up a defence mechanism around you so that you're not hurt emotionally by girls in particular. I think it's great that you are taking new steps to reinventing yourself at uni- definitely keep it up.
>>
>>26273430
NEET in a small village full of old people
>>
>>26276238
did you drop out?
>>
>>26276257
yeah

trying to get into something that isn't reading fucking books and sitting on my ass all day
>>

socially isolated autistic, have never approached a woman for anything at all.
>>
>>26273430
Im hittin 19 this year.
Im solo mostly because of my IQ.
Really fuckin wierd if you wish to be dumb.
I always overthink shit and in the end I just do nothing.
Im already fed up with live and just wait till my education is finished to move to a new country and make a new start.
Also because my expectation for a girl are probably to high.
I just want a girl average looking but that kind of challenges my brain.
Girls that are just naive and dumb are nothing to me.
Even smart girls arent smart in my eyes because they are school/grade smart but not
life and common knowledge smart.

Btw between the tests I did my IQ was always hovering over 130 with 124 being the first score I ever had.
>>
>>26276207
>I think this is the internal battle that is taking place within me- two different ideas of myself
I like to think that I'm dealing with the same stuff here. Like, there are two me's here: one is primitive, and another is trying to be rational and nice.
However, all that shit I'm trying to do can be easily justified but telling me "you're a betafag". And well, in fact it kinda is true, I guess? From one point of view I try to be respectful of people, women included, not taking, like, physical advantage, or guilt-tripping , as some fags do.
All that sexuality shit, it just doesn't work for me, when I let that overtake my mind, that's when the shit goes down, so I'm trying my hardest too keep myself busy, which fails from time to time.
For instance, now I'm on extended winter break, which doesn't end- AAAAAAHH WHY
So yeah, I'm just being cooked in self-hate and self-loathing, digging real deep in my broken inner self.... I don't see a way to fix me yet. Maybe if I repeat to myself that everything is fine, I will start feeling like it eventually? - Who knows.

Also I have 5" cock
another reason to be insecure about myself, gg
>>
>>26274452
say you're not, tell her ur not interested
>>
>>26273430

>NEET
>fat
>boring
>manlet
>poor
>>
>>26276425
Also what probably fucked me up is that I have long term depression because I overthink everything and end up giving up because, to quote linking park, in the end it doesnt even matter.
>>
>>26273491
>>26273525

>Ideally I'm saving it for the right person
this is literally, by definition a normie problem
>>
>>26273430
>24
>small penis (3x3)
I hate it because I know I could get with a lot of qt girls if I actually put in the effort. Girls flirt with me often, but I kind of just act cold and shut them down. I hate myself to much to put myself out there and embarrass myself.
>>
20 and a manlet
also will not lose virginity to a non virgin girl
>>
>>26276818
>non virgin girl
does that REALLY matter to you?
are you islamic or some shit, why would you care about popping a cherry with your peen?
>>
>28
>ugly as sin
>literally rated a high of 2/10 on /soc/ with a bunch of 0's & 1's for good measure
>>
>>26275069
That's what happens when you wait around for a girl to hit on you.
>>
>>26276865
because only one virginity

anyways if I'm not worth a girls virginity then I have no worth in the gene pool desu
>>

Basically I am totally undesirable, I don't really want it since I can just jack off anyway, and there are millions of better options for any girl so I understand and accept the pointlessness expecting otherwise.
Or in other words no one wants me and I am fine with that since sex is not a priority.
>>
>>26273430
21, 22 this year on september. so . kill myself.
> What is holding you back from losing it?
the most holding back things are
my obesity.. im like +110kg
my shortness im 1.68cm
my dick size.
and well im paramedic but i dont wanna work on that slave shit. im gonna study nursery next semester ... in the worst of the scenario, next year.

so i have no work. no money no friends.. no self esteem no confidence..
>>
18, fem, I just dont want sex and find it to be disgusting
>>
>>26277448
fuck off you prostitue.
>>
lost 40kgs
mental issues
doesn't leave house
>>
>>26277473
Oi, aren't you an angry beta soldier. Don't hate me because females won't go near your dick.
>>

i rarely leave the house and don't care about it
>>
Manlet
No social circles
Boring as fuck
Into anime
>>
>>26277501
>Don't hate me because females won't go near your dick.
i dont fucking care about that. i dont even want a girlfriend... or wife. or nothing
if that is the best u got. wasting time replying me u bitch.

i just hate whores like you. you are just a brainless heartless and worthless whore .
>>
28, will be 29 in may.

Well, i had the chance with 6 gfs but i'm afraid of intomacy, my body is deteriorating, had many surgeries due health problems, so i see myself as a monster.
Its not happening in this life.

Glad i have the internet, my vidya, tv series and movies to keep myself distracted.
>>
>>26277586
>virgin
> whore
how?
>>

5'' dick making me feel insecure, no social circles to know people from; I have a major but I'm a NEET atm and I never ever leave house unless under rare circumstances, like having to go help my grandparents, etc.

Not that I really care anymore; once you stop interacting with society completely you realize being or not being a virgin is just another brick on the wall.
>>
>>26277448
Me too desu. Sex is gross. Why do people want to have sex so badly? Why do people get MAD about it?
>>26277586
do u know how u sound rn my friend?
>>
I'm scared of sex, embarrassed about my body (not fat), scared of pain, scared of guys, and don't want to lose my purity
>>
I'm 22, been waiting for my true love.
Found her 4 years ago, in a ldr rn senpai, she's a french robot virgin (she showed me her hymen and i check every few months on skype) that's coming to live with me in a couple months.
Before that, i didn't lose it because i was an autistic little faggot with morals. I could have been with girls but they had bfs so i didn't let myself.

Anyway, i know my french princess is pure and ready for me bc she's a neet that never leaves the house since high school and does things for me all day every day and i talk to her sisters and mom very often. I'm gonna protect her and make babies robots.
>>

confidence issues i guess
i'm also socially autistic and very picky with the company i keep which more often than not means i keep to myself.

i just can't stand most other people

if I had a stable home when growing up i probably would've been chad. well maybe not chad but some average guy bro and not a robot. oh well
>>
>>26276436
5" cock is honestly nothing to be insecure about- perfectly fine length. If you've got a skinny dick then it becomes an issue- don't get your cock impressions off this board lol. Anything under 7" is minuscule apparently. It's really not the case so relax about that :)
>>
>>26277759
I really don't know, friend. I guess because finding sex appealing and wanting to have it is the norm? But the intimacy and other factors of sex are very gross. I just want a qt s/o that wouldn't mind never having sex.
>>
File: 1387388853692.jpg (26KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1387388853692.jpg
26KB, 500x334px

I'm afraid of having sex because it'd make me an adult. Occasionally have nightmares about it. Earlier this week I had a dream where I got a gf and had sex with her, only to have my dad yell at me for it a few moments later when he found out.

Besides that I'm just your run of the mill assburger.
>>
File: 1418496674447.jpg (47KB, 1143x643px) Image search: [Google]
1418496674447.jpg
47KB, 1143x643px
>21
>never talk to anyone if i can help it
>>
>>26277911
>I just want a qt s/o that wouldn't mind never having sex.
Same
I think even if I was gonna have sex like, someone would have to really calm me down a lot for it. It'd take a lot of prep and brainwashing/therapy to get me to a point where I could do it without crying or having a breakdown.
Wanna be s/o's and never have sex and be qt and love each other forever?
>>

Bad acne, never leaving the house except for work/gym
>>
21. I give no fucks about bitches. Really don't see why I should have anything to do with them considering they're as dull as can be.
>>
>>26277963

Oh boy, anon, I would probably need the same and some type of drugs to calm me down. The thought of any sexual intimacy makes me want to cry and cringe from fear and disgust.

This is probably not mentally healthy, but watcanidoboutdat.
Also, yes plz.
>>
>>26277448
Haha fuck you roastie
>>
>>26278082
[email protected]
Mentally healthy stuff is for saps. Just kidding actually, I try to be healthy and I try to make sure people around me are healthy too. Like, I like working on issues and stuff I wanna be a normal human bean one day. I don't know if I'd ever actually enjoy sex even if I was over my issues though. Go ahead and email me! Even if we don't hit it off maybe we can be friends at the very least! I promise I'm not gross or anything though that's what a gross person would say
>>
>>26278096
I wish I was a huge roastie, Anon.
>>
>>26277448
>18
>fem

Literally no excuse, fuck yourself slut.
>>
>>26273430
we aren't on I love you terms yet
I don't wanna sleep with him just cuz I like him and cuz I'm 24
>>
38 years old.

Social awkwardness and not being super good looking when I was younger.
>>
>>26278264
That's nice. Waiting to lose it to someone you love is always a good choice. Just make sure they truly love you and it will all be gg
>>
>>26277849
How'd you meet her and how'd you convince a girl to send you monthly hymen shots?
>>
>>26273430
Fat, ugly, literally autistic. Never tried because I have nothing to offer to anyone
>>
File: 1441405273132.jpg (47KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
1441405273132.jpg
47KB, 571x460px
>>26273430
21 going on 22. I'm overweight, socially awkward and I have no real life friends of either gender, let alone women I'm close to.

In high school I got as far as oral and heavy petting but I never went the whole way because we were just teenagers.
>>
Not enough money for a whore.
>>
>>26278292
I hope so, anon
I ended my last relationship cuz I couldn't make myself sleep with him even after 5 years of being happily together
he kept on saying how he can't wait to start sleeping with me and how we have to do it every day for him to be happy and all I felt was nausea
>>
File: 1454620545076.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454620545076.png
1MB, 1280x720px

Literally never been in any form of romantic or sexual relationship. I also haven't socialised in like five years. I haven't socialised ever if you don't count occasionally going to the stores with people from college on our way home.

I don't even know what I'm missing.
>>
hypergamy.
>>
Never tried.
Too ugly and boring to love.
>>
>>26278437
Wow, friend. He sounds terrible. I'm happy you're not with him and did not lose your purity to him. It seems like he was only with you in hopes for sex.

Hopefully this new guy isn't.
>>
>>26278335
>oral
Oral sex is sex, you're not a virgin.
>>
>>26273430
Apart from being antisocial, depressed, skinny as fuck and not out often, i also give literally zero fucks about romantic relationships.
some friends would be nice tho
>>
File: 11912745112.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
11912745112.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>26278481
If you say so.

The distinction doesn't matter much to me, but most people would disagree with you.
>>
File: m_70391.jpg (89KB, 502x639px) Image search: [Google]
m_70391.jpg
89KB, 502x639px
>>26274262

Same age, same answer. Kanpai fellow 81'er
>>
>>26278082
If you don't wanna email that's fine by the way But, what's your ideal kind of relationship anyway? Like what would you do with your qtbf?
>>
>>26278476
well he's obsessed with it as well but it's different.
I'm just head over heels for him while with my ex I went into the relationship without a crush and hoped I'll develop feelings over time. But all I developed was a brotherly love so I never could do sexual stuff with him.
Current bf makes me feel like a normal girl.
>>
>>26278588
I actually did send you an email, anon?

Here's mine: [email protected]
>>
>>26278620
Weird. Alright I sent you an email, lemme know if you didn't get one. I can send one from another account if not.
>>
>>26278611
I'm jealous. I hope to get in a relationship I get immensely gay over. Hope it lasts anon.
>>
>>26273430
I don't know how to talk to people, let alone to ask a woman for a date, not speaking of going on the sex subject in a conversation.
Lazy so no sport, my body is starting to fail, the good years are away, it's all downhill from here.
>>
File: 1454207071803.jpg (76KB, 678x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454207071803.jpg
76KB, 678x768px
>>26273430
>Be me

>24

>virgin

>No friends or Family who give a shit about me

>Unemployed

>Living off of $900 a month from SSDI and some additional food stamps

>Crippling non-verbal learning disability, ADD/ADHD/ and an extreme temper and general hatred of people.

>Couldn't work up the will power or ability to get through college if my life depended on it.

>Have no talents or abilities, only a slightly above average IQ despite coming from a family filled with extremely talented/intelligent people.

>Bullied throughout school/middle school, ignored in high-school.

>Betrayed/shunned by friends when they went to college.

>Live in a city filled with Ivy League students and trust-fund yuppies assholes. So the competition for women is fierce and I don't stand a chance.

>A complete loner, spend nearly all my time indoors playing video games because my only choice for employment is working a minimum wage job washing dishes/making coffee for the aforementioned trust-fund yuppies assholes. As such, I would rather die or at the very least remain unemployed than stoop that low.

>Life is an endless cycle of waking up, playing videos games, browsing 4chan, maybe going out to eat, then returning to fap/sleep. Which isn't too, too bad but still rots the soul.

Living in such an affluent city while so poor drives you insane with hatred/envy/jealousy. It's like being placed in front of the gates of heaven to behold all it's splendor and beauty but never being able to touch it or partake in it. Nearly every time i go out to get food I have to listen to well-to-do over achievers and nepotistic rich brats talk about how fun their vacations to exotic countries were, how much money they have in their special bank accounts, and what type of amazing project they are working on in their high-tech jobs that I am barred from having because I wasn't born in the genes to find doing math anything but a torturous chore. I am like a shade, a hate filled, bitter shade.
>>
>>26278650
thanks nice anon
I hope your dreams come true
>>
>>26274262
>>26278576
Holy shit.
>>26278658 here, starting to not care, is it something with the age ? I know it's possible to get used to pain, even very awful suffering but it's on physical level, this is something different.
Is the path for wizardry true after all ? We were not trolled and should seek for the wisdom of our elders who precede us on the internets ?
>>
>>26278671
m8 compare the world to an apple, each one takes a bite, the one who is handed the biggest piece live a better life
that's it, there is no more to it. there is no need to overthink it.
life isn't some race to the top, you only work with the cards that were dealt to you, and if you got dealt shitty cards its not your fault and you should feel bad about it
>>
>>26278765
meant to say shouldn't
>>

Basically a brown person living in a white country

I have less chances to get pussy than a convict
>>
>>26278671

Bro, trust me those yuppies aren't exactly happier either. I worked at a country club, it's very superficial. They constantly worry about portraying an image.

You're problem is you're in the initial stage. The initial stage is the worst because you have to put in a lot of effort, and it probably wont be a few months at least until you start seeing any kind of reward. You just have to trust the process and know that if you put in the the time/sacrifice it will pay off. The sacrifice and the suffering makes the highs x10 times better.
>>
>>26278765
Fuck off with that fatalistic, submitting to weakness shit. If you were in his shoes would I don't think you would be contempt with letting your life piss away in poverty.

I bet you're a rich normie trying to eliminate justified envy from the poor.
>>
>>26278862
im not saying he should sumbit to his weakness. im saying that we live in a big tournament called life and the person who got the most wins.

now im not saying hard word can't get you to where you want to be but lets face it people who work the hardest gets shit on the most, you need to find a balance between hard work and making connections
>>
>>26278842
If you are in europe it's not true. You just have to play the good card, every white girl is now so fucked up with multiculturalism that they want to fuck foreigners by ideology and white-guiltiness. They think of it as a repentance for what their not ancestor done (most of the slave merchants were jews). Also, you can get laid in your own community. I don't know any virgin or forever alone black, but hey, a handful of white 30+ guys.
This is the end of the white race, get your share.
>>
Had sex once, 6 months ago, with a random girl. Didn't enjoy it, didn't change anything
>>
>>26278939
age, and how (how you meet, what you talked about, how you get to have sex) !
For fuck sake explain this trickery !
>>
>>26274253
That venn is almost entirely accurate, except for "don't want one"
>>
File: 1333505751767.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1333505751767.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>26278765
>>26278851
>Bro, trust me those yuppies aren't exactly happier either.

Yes they are. I live around them constantly. Most are extremely content and happy with their lives.

>You're problem is you're in the initial stage.

I'm not in any stage besides perpetual poverty. I really have nothing going for me.

>m8 compare the world to an apple, each one takes a bite, the one who is handed the biggest piece live a better life

Ya, no shit buddy. Hence why I'm miserable.
>>
File: 1452890063799.jpg (112KB, 634x799px) Image search: [Google]
1452890063799.jpg
112KB, 634x799px
I'm at a point in my life where I just want to have a family, I'm way too old for this place and for this world if anything.
>>
>>26278966
I'm a month off 25.

>on a holiday with friends in Europe (I inherited some money and they dragged me along)
>met an American girl in a bar in Italy
>she would've gone home with anyone that night (she was a 2/10 at best)
>I was just the first one to sit at her table because she was alone
>Talked a bit, she was dropping hints like she didn't live far and it's pretty unsafe to walk home at night.
>When she went to leave I offered to walk her home, she said yes
>She takes me on the LONGEST fucking walk (she told me she lived 10 minutes from the bar, but she wanted to show me the Duomo, which made it a 40 minute walk)
>Got to hers
>At the door, seriously busting (I drank like 5 litres of cocktails and hadn't gone to the toilet yet
>Ask to use her toilet
>She says yes
>Go in, on the way to the toilet, lose the last ounce of bladder control I had, figured it was only a small amount
>Piss for literally a minute on full blast
>Go to wash hands
>Light brown shorts, dark brown streak down front right leg
>It's over
>Poke my head out the bathroom door
>"Is there a cab rank nearby, I might take off"
>"Oh, I was hoping you'd stay"
>Figured this would be the one time I might be able to get laid
>Go back into bathroom, panic
>Flip shorts backwards
>Go back out, talk to her for a while, she makes the first move
>We end up doing it
>Aftewards she asks "Was that your first time"
>Die inside, obviously I was terrible, I was really really drunk though, surprised I didn't black out
>She catches has to catch a flight home at 4am
>The cab driver won't call another cab for me
>Wander the streets of Florence, lost at 4am
>Eventually find a guy that speaks a little English to call me a cab

I admit that I'm not a robot, just a failed normie. Last person I knew to lose virginity, only person I know that's never had a GF, come from a pretty normie town. Hasn't changed anything back home, still feel depressed about >nogf
>>
File: 1445338430389.jpg (207KB, 469x740px) Image search: [Google]
1445338430389.jpg
207KB, 469x740px
>>26278755

Wow, three even, didn't see you there. Aging is probably a factor as the body withers along with the hormonal activity. As for the wizardry it probably fires differently, seen people even older who still are very discontent. Probably 1000 different factors involved to be fair, location, environment and general other life status etc. I think the older one gets the more difficult it becomes, I dropped the idea fairly early on, and now it just seem like a very bizarre and futile venture.

How's life treating you otherwise? Work, studies, interests? Feeling ok?

My health is somewhat on the decline too, kek. It sucks to have gone from near immortality mode to becoming pretty fragile.
>>

NO CAR
>>
>>26279044
Lmfao.
It took me so long to get this picture.
I kept seeing some hairy asshole open ready to drop a hot one over the baby.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1366x768px

Massive pussy, never tried
>>
>>26276425
im certain there are people smarter than you that have lost their virginity, so dont blame it on that
>>
File: 1425523036293.png (44KB, 264x314px) Image search: [Google]
1425523036293.png
44KB, 264x314px
>21

>dropped out of society 6 years ago in my Junior year

>now have a fetish for impregnating female anthropomorphic dogs

>can never satisfy this fetish Irl

>Have given up and spend my days yiffing with random furries who want to bear my puppies

>feelsgoodman
>>
>>26279143
Well... I kinda pity you on this one. I would not exchange my virgin status to this, for sure, sorry about this. She basically throws herself at you, it's like hunting tamed game. This is what I hopped for a long but also feared (enough to actually cautiously avoid situations where this can happen)

>>26279187
Good job, well paid, interesting
Loving family, I managed to get a job a little bit away from them just enough to see them less than ten times a year, this way I can keep a good appearance and lure them.
No more drinking, No more suicidal thoughts.
Social pressure doesn't seem to exist anymore.
Maybe I am drifting in ataraxia. For now, it's for the good, the next ten years will be interesting.
>>

impenetrable fortress of fat
>>
>18
>anorexic

my arm is less than an inch wide
>>
>>26279536
you want some of my fortress?
>>
>>26279578
>you want some of my fortress

I don't know what you mean
>>

Avoidant
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 135x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 135x169px
>>26279445
>>26279578
Ohh now I see what you mean. Stupid me didn't read the thread
>>
>>26279435
I'd hoped it'd feel different after. Like that I'd actually get some confidence. I've always had low self esteem, Dad left when I was a kid, no self esteem, no self esteem leads to no gf and it's a spiral from there. Changed nothing.
>>
>>26279435

Sounds excellent, best of luck ahead mate!
>>
>>26278309
tumblr senpai, best place to pick up depressed chicks and trick them for nudes and practice GFing. Before I met her i would be kiking at least 5 tumblr chicks from the #depression or #kik tags.
I just asked, after we both develped feelings and were more comfortable with each other. She does pretty much anything i ask especially when she upsets me, but i don't take advantage. We both just care about each other.
>>
>>26279685
>trick them for nudes and practice GFing
SCUM
C
U
M
What's wrong with you anon. Be nice to people.
>but i don't take advantage
That seems to be all you're doing. Be nice to your partner what the heck.
>>
>>26273430

32, diagnosed autism, aspergers, severe depression, & bipolar
>>
>>26279713
>scum
all high school boys are scum anon.
I tried having actual relationships but i got none of the feelings to go through with it so i'd end it cause what's the point faggot, now that i practiced on them i can be a better partner to the one i have feelings for so it all works out.
>>
>>26273430

Too scared to make a move on any of my small number of female friends, and I'm certainly not going to actively try to meet someone new.
>>
sex isnt going to magically liberate you from your mental suffering. it will only lift you from that bullshit expectation of being a 'virgin', or if you're really sexually frustrated it will only be temporaray relief.
>>
>>26278986
this should only tell you life aren't meant to be fair
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.