[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly dont see what Chads and dudes with gfs come here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: 1389053334135.jpg (237KB, 501x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1389053334135.jpg
237KB, 501x1200px
I honestly dont see what Chads and dudes with gfs come here
>>
>>26273103
Reddit told them this is where ebin memes are made. They stay in order to feel better about themselves like the scum that they are.
>>
File: 1452380937742.png (18KB, 1418x318px) Image search: [Google]
1452380937742.png
18KB, 1418x318px
>>26273125
makes sense to me

The only conclusion honestly
>>
h3h3 and filthy frank gets posted 24/7

thats a clear indicator that 4chan went to absolute shit
>>
To raise their confidence. Any part you take in society without being a Chad is just an excuse to humiliate you. You are just there to make the lucky people feel better. That is your part in society.
>>
>>26273169
>h3h3 and filthy frank

I dont keep up with normalfag trends, what are those?
>>
Because theyre awful people, probably psychopaths
>>
>>26273103
They thought it was like reddit and it had flashy images.
>>
>>26273199
Seeing the type of people who post here, I'm inclined to agree. They're generally evil. Only the virgins here tend to keep to themsevles and dont bully anyone even though the board belonged to them. This place has been gentrified
>>
>>26273186
reddit meme youtube channels
>>
>>26273222
They are predators looking for prey, good thing they have a containment board on soc and lbgt
>>
File: hornikopf.jpg (83KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
hornikopf.jpg
83KB, 1000x705px
>the only reason this board has been decked by normalfags is because of /s4s/
>>
>>26273125
>>26273175
I guess I'm what you guys would consider a "Chad"
20yo 6'0" 155lbs, tan, 7-8/10, white, good career, multiple fuck buddies.

These posts are correct, I get bored at work sometimes and come here for cringey shit. I used to act a lot like you guys like 5 years ago desu so it reminds me how far I came. Sorry guys.
>>
>>26273831
As I said, just genuinely awful and disgusting people
>>
Most guys with gfs on r9k are probably not happy. Remember that black pill video eggman made? Women are miserable with genetically inferior men even if they are in a relationship with them and make their lives miserable. This is why so many married men are miserable.
>>
>>26273845
How come?
We come here, because we were like you (seriously, reading some of the shit here makes me think of myself 10 years ago and how close I came to being a wizard).

We try and give you guys advice but you just make excuses and say "muh genetics" or "if I approach a woman they'll call the police or yell rape"
>>
>>26273831
This board filters t b h into "desu"? Neat. Reminds me of /b/ in 2010
>>
>>26273874
Except you're 6'0 and probably decent looking. I'm a manlet (5'10) and below average looking. So it is all genetics
>>
>>26273874
>We try and give you guys advice but you just make excuses and say "muh genetics" or "if I approach a woman they'll call the police or yell rape"
That's true though. Genetics and family determine your life.
>>
>>26273874
your advice isnt tailored to someone in our situation, also we didnt ask for your help, you were never welcome here.
>>
>>26273874
you dont have the self awareness or intelligence to understand anything, even remotely
>>
>>26273874
your tall white and good looking. how is genetics not a valid reason to ask you to leave and stay gone?
>>
>>26273918
If you were to give us your situation objectively instead of whining about in, and were willing to accept some harsh truths about yourself, maybe you'd be in a better position to improve yourself.
>>
File: Giga8.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Giga8.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>26273874
pic related said hi to a woman in college and she took out a restraining order on him

he is on reddit and posts all the time about how lonely he is, cant get a single date online, whatever

what advice would you give to this individual?
>>
>>26273968
lets not have this argument
just stop

all that happens is you give 'advice' that no one can apply because its too general
people get angry
you get angry back
everyone feels worse

so just dont
>>
>>26273965
But why cant you take the advice? let us be your wingman? Sure being good looking tall and charming helps but why not take the advice or a dude who's been there and can help you out even a little bit instead of wallowing in your own self pity?
>>
>>26273968
ohhhh boyyy

here we go, another "i was once a robot too, but i can help you guys" late-blooming narcissistic normie trying to give us "advice" again
>>
>>26273981
I doubt that's totally accurate. You can take out a restraining order on someone for saying "hi".

HE could probably improve his diet, might help with the acne. If he lost a bit of weight im sure some would come from his face.

What's his personality like? Is he funny? Shy?
>>
>>26273902
>>26273965
You guys do realize "Canaduh fag" isn't me (>>26273831) right?
No telling what he looks like. I'm not gonna say genetics didn't help me out A LOT, but I did come from a shitty poor adopted family so don't blame that. There's a lot of things you can do to help your situation. Not everything in life can be blamed on looks or height. I'm attractive and confident so it's easy for me. You can fake confidence until it naturally comes to help yourselves out.
>we didn't ask for your help
Neither did African babies but we feel bad for them too
>>
Let's be realistic. Despite their superficial charms and advantages, your everyday Chad is a conformist with little originality and a hyperactive rule-following response.

The rare Chad with an unusual endowment of self-awareness sees through the facade constructed around him, and begins to idealize the outsider's perspective, just as much as the outsider idealizes the Chad life.
>>
/R9k/ - the alpha betas
>>
I guess I'm what you consider a chad but not super jacked.

I think this board is funny and you guys are losers. But I also feel bad for you
>>
>>26274083
I don't need your pity
(I hate your pity)
>>
>>26273874
Because your advice is generic and not suited to everyone.
>>
>>26273998
because it's all about genetics is why i cant take your advice.

im black and short, but if u and i were to apprach the same girl using the exact same method, who do you think she'd be going home with? you know the answer just as much as i do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrhwotRBQ0U
>>
>>26274083
>You can fake confidence until it naturally comes to help yourselves out.
Yeah bullshit you dumb fucking just-world normie. You got lucky. That's it. Go fuck yourself, you know this is the truth. Only reason you're preaching self-improvement is because it helps the normie society. If inferior people work hard they invest more work and get worse results. That is humiliating. If you let yourself be humiliated, you are worse than the normies.
>>
>>26274061
>I doubt that's totally accurate. You can take out a restraining order on someone for saying "hi".
you honestly think a court/judge is going to deny a women a restraining order? they give those out like candy
it's no big deal to them. all it means is some weirdo loser male is being shit on, they don't fucking care. women are always head higher than males in courts. it's impossible for women to lie or manipulate or do anything underhanded. so they are trusted way, way, way more
>>
>>26274083
They know Im not you

Same here. I got lucky with genetics but I was born and raised in a VERY poor household (single mother, our heat and electricity got shut off more than once) and a father who was an alcoholic but has been sober ofr nearly 30 years and was out of work so often he couldnt pay child support.

I got picked on a lot in elementary school and got into constant fights because of our situation and also because my brothe was super effeminate and got picked on a lot.
>>
>>26274083
the things is, you need attractivenes to become confient. the validation from your desired sex is what boosts ones confidence. if you lack that attractiveness.... how can you build confidence? people see through bullshit, you can't fake being confident it is not possible.
>>
>>26274087

Shiggy diggy.

I like this guy.

some chads make good friends.

and you're right, the others are conformists with very little originality.

Like this one >>26274096
>>
>>26274167
there is no reason for you to continue posting
please stop
>>
>>26273251
They are actually funny and talented unlike you.
>>
>>26273831

>6'0" 155lbs

Holy fuckin lanklet.

I'm not calling your claim of being a chad false.

But mother of god, eat something already
>>
>>26274133
>>26274184
Confidence helps everyone. Normie, Chad, or robot. And yes you CAN fake it till you make it. You guys are probably too afraid of rejection to try so you say it just doesn't work for you.
This is not an argument, I don't intend to "win" I just honestly believe anyone can make themselves more attractive. Even if it's not enough to matter, you can be slightly more attractive. You'll be lying to yourself and everyone else but you'll be amazed. Maybe I'm wrong because I don't know you guys but it's worth a shot
>>
>>26274271
If you fake confidence but don't have the looks to back it up, you get hated and ignored. You think we never tried? I don't know about other robots, but I approach women, but it's useless if you're inferior.
>>
File: 1454418506406.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454418506406.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>26273103
This one guy posted his gf pussy like a cuck, I'm assuming he was trying to make us jealous? Idk, normie logic is bizarre to me.
>>
>>26274310
>i approach them

This. I do too.

Now's the part where they tell you you aren't doing it "right"
>>
Chad and his just world fallacy is amazing, he'll admit to be 6ft or taller, good looking and white but then be bewildered no one cares for his advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2151x3133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2151x3133px
>>26274265
Yeah I'm pretty skinny, hard for me to put on weight and kinda mad about it but oh well, I'm just glad I'm on this side of the scale
>>26274310
It's not foolproof, and most girls can indeed see through it but I'm trying to say it is better than nothing. Eventually you can probably attract someone.
>>
>>26274389
Theyre not interesting in helping anyone, they just want an excuse to stay around

They dont want to admit theyre just godawful, shitty people
>>
>>26274392
>I'm trying to say it is better than nothing
That is where you are wrong. To accept it is to accept humiliation. To accept humiliation is to accept being treated like shit by normies. That is not what a human being should do.
>>
>>26274310
me too, im >>26274184

i dont pay attention to what they say, moreso to their body language and all i see are negative negative and more negative responses. seriosly that "fake it til you make it" guy can fuck himself.

>>26274271
> I just honestly believe anyone can make themselves more attractive. Even if it's not enough to matter, you can be slightly more attractive.

only reason u say dumb shit like this is because YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE. YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING SO WOMEN WILL TALK TO YOU AND NOT BE REPULSED.
>>
>>26274407
They just come here to lord their experiences over us under the guise of providing us awful advice
>just be confident like me
I wonder why a short black male wouldn't be as confident as a tall white guy to begin with
>dude just approach them
I do, I get rejected?
>you're doing it wrong haha
I literally hate all Chads, this was the one place I had to be around other robots, but then they'll cry like a bitch when they get gunned down by disgruntled bots
>>
>>26274471
They don't understand anon, In their eyes its so easy and then they see us fail and think to themselves "lol what losers I get girls to say yes on the third try and they fail countless times!" but they never consider that maybe some men are too ugly, or too socially awkward, fuck if my psychiatrist can't even help me find one friend what makes some total stranger online gonna be any better?
>>
>>26274617
I guess I didn't realize how far gone you guys are. I'm heading back to /o/, take care fellas.
>>
>>26274666
Thank you for leaving.
>>
>>26274471
>I wonder why a short black male wouldn't be as confident as a tall white guy to begin with
is this sarcasm?
>>
>>26273103
>dudes with gfs

I've been here since 2008. I couldn't leave if I wanted to. Frankly I wish it would go back to how it was then, but every now and then I sift a nugget of gold so I'm happy.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 460x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 460x700px
>>26274190
The very nature of Chadhood is predicated on his typicality, his conforming to a type.

A Chad is like a fungible good in economics, an item such as a napkin which is as just as valuable as any other unused napkin.

Replace the brain of any one Chad with another and you would see identical, undeviating patterns of behavior. The same opinion, attitudes, preoccupations, and life goals would arise in either case.

I don't envy the Chad, despite how easy they have it, to say nothing of the upper class Chads, who take the generic to the extreme.
>>
>>26274666
Check on them
>>
>>26273103
I was a robot before I lost my v-card and went pretty much normie. I can't help that I'm still attached to the board.

>>26273874
This. I get that getting a gf seems impossible, but what robots really need to do is focus on improving other areas of their lives. It worked for me and then I got layed.
>>
>>26274915
If you became a normie, you were never a robot. You were what we call a sleeper normie. Just someone who got lucky.
>>
>>26273918
Neither were you. /r9k/ was originally for creating original content.
Then you betas took over. Then it became such a horrible board it was deleted. Then you started leaking your tears to every other board and /r9k/ came back as a containment board.
Now normal people come here like they go to the zoo. Reading your sperg stories is a very good way to spend a coffee break at work.
>>
>>26274933
That's just fucking cognitive dissonance, dude.

I spent 2 years of high school lunch sitting in the bathroom stall and every single night of my freshman year in my dorm room.

Just because you can't man up and take control of your life, doesn't mean that other people here can't either.

Have some faith, dude, that hard work pays off and that if all else fails: fake it till you make it.
>>
>>26275023
god damn it why cant you people all just fucking piss off?
>>
>>26275023
>Have some faith, dude, that hard work pays off and that if all else fails: fake it till you make it.
Bullfuckingshit. Just the point that you made it proves that you were NEVER one of us. You were just a sleeper normie.
>>
File: 1454506176600.jpg (131KB, 975x576px) Image search: [Google]
1454506176600.jpg
131KB, 975x576px
>>26275038
Because I enjoy the board

>>26275090
More like "If I say he's not a robot, I can still believe the lies I tell myself as to why I haven't succeeded in life. It's cause he was really a sleeper normie, not that he worked hard to do better and put himself out there and wasn't afraid to fail and keeps trying to be better every day still".
>>
>>26275223
All you said is just world hypothesis. You assume that people who succeeded did through hard work and people who fail just didn't work hard enough. That right here is just world hypothesis.
>>
>>26275003
This guy has a point
>>
>>26275223
>le work hard meme

yeah im sure most people work really hard for social success
>>
File: 1454319904770.jpg (237KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454319904770.jpg
237KB, 900x750px
>tfw turned out to be a sleeper normie
>tfw i can come on here and frogstomp if i so choose
>tfw you'll never taste a cake as sweet as mine
>tfw my asian girlfriend is upset that i know so many girls
>>
>>26275332
i already hid your other thread so can you keep it in there?
>>
>>26275346
Never bitch ;) keep feeding me your existential angst ;) i thrive on it xD
>>
File: 123.jpg (13KB, 203x229px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
13KB, 203x229px
>>26275332
>asian girlfriend

Holy shit what a beta
>>
>>26275428
>>26275428
shit bag.
>>
>>26273831
>6"0
>155lbs

Lanklet chad. How many fuck buddies yo u have normie scum?
>>
>>26275428

Someone tell me robots
Why do the normals here tend to be such unbelievably shitty people?
And the KVs tend to be mild and nice?
>>
>>26273103
I'm sorry I can't leave I try but I always end up back here
>>
>>26275307
No, they don't. But most people aren't robots. Guess what - when you're 20 years into being an autistic virgin with no friends, you have to work hard.

>>26275254
Like I said above. I'm not saying everyone. I'm saying that I did it through hard work, and I think other robots can too.
>>
>>26275573
Well think about it.

Normalfags conform orderly. 4chan is known to be full fo bad people and sociopaths. So when /r9k/ went mainstream hard the normalfags were were sociopaths and assholes came here
>>
>>26275573
Because I can take a shit on you all I want and you'll take it. Because you're a passive bitch with no emotions at all. You're an empty nothing I can dump whatever the fuck I want into and nothing will come back my way, because I have everything and you have nothing.
>>
>>26275655
Honestly I doubt youre even a normal, youre probably completely bottom of the barrel in real life
Im infinitely better than you, no matter what
>>
>>26275573
>KVs tend to be mild and nice
R O F L
O
F
L
>>
>>26275655
>I can dump whatever the fuck I want into and nothing will come back my way

Except a magazine full of emptied rounds into your belly or my fist at your throat. Be careful who you fuck with irl

Funny part is you're evil so people wouldnt blame me for it
>>
>>26275702
>>26275717
*frogs screeching*

haha you gonna backtrace my IP bitch?

I became a normie when I realized I could just close 4chan and go do other things and I didn't have to listen to retarded-ass fucks like myself
>>
>>26275573
because in this world you either use others or get used unless you are unbelievably lucky
there are good normies out there, but they sure as fuck don't come here
>>
>>26275739
What has to go wrong in someones upbringing to become like you?
Honestly please tell me, it would be interesting from a psychological standpoint
>>
>>26273902
>510
>literally 2 inches from 6'0
>manlet

you fucking failed normies are pathetic
>>
>>26275739
your asian gf only likes you because you are white. She has a fetish and when a richer white guy comes along she'll leave you
>>
>>26275704
Because their still children
>>
>>26275784
my dad beat me and my mom raped me

>>26275795
probably so! actually i'm probably going to dump her here soon anyway ;-)
>>
Tbh if you have no other place to brag about your achievements than a tibetan cave painting board full of autistic virgins there's probably something wrong with you
>>
>>26275830
>my mom raped me
Silly goose. Men can't be raped by women.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.