[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women have social anxiety, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: soshul anxiety.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soshul anxiety.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
Can women have social anxiety, /r9k/?
>>
>>26272834
man women have social anxiety, the thing is it doesn't really matter because they don't need to be socially outgoing anyway.
>>
>>26272834
Yeah. I know a lot of really awkward girls. Women tend to also suffer from general anxiety more than men.
>>
>>26272834
of course... its very common. i feel bad for the ones who refuse to sleep with chads so they just walk through life doing sudoku cause everyone else is too awkward to tolerate.
>>
When a woman is anxious, she gets excused. When a man is anxious, he gets ridiculed.
>>
>>26272834
OP, have you read my post in the money donation thread or something?
>>
>>26273018

Exactly. And if she's pretty, she's "quirky" or "shy".
>>
>>26272834
they can
i met one i college
she was never talking even when drunk
but it doesn't matter since she is a girl
>>
i hope she gfucking dies
>>
>be in 3rd day of class in uni
>teacher asks who wants to comment about the topic
>some guy lifts his hand and start talking
>I think I should take advantage that no one knows me and try and be more outgoing from the start
>simply *decide* Im going to talk next
>I havent even lifted my hand or made known I want to speak next but just deciding Im going to gets my anxiety going
>heart racing, sweating, breathing heavily
>teacher lets no one else speak and continues his lecture
>my hand is shaking so much I cant even write afterwards
I'm fucked for good aint I
>>
Hard to have anxiety when you have men and women coming up to you regardless of how attractive you are complimenting your very existence
>>
No, they can't.

I know a girl who claims to have social anxiety but she fucks guys left and right.
>>
>>26273094
I'm a guy btw and I wanted to talk about this but didnt want to make a thread
>>
>>26272834
Anxiety requires awareness, which women do not possess.
>>
They, like, totally can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Kvgdi9mDU
>>
>>26272834
It doesn't matter whether they do or don't. Other people will do everything for them, anyway.

It only affects the really ugly girls who are shunned by even the most beta of men. Poor bitches.
>>
>>26273268
>all those white knights in the comments
>um if you dont like it dont comment xD i have anxiety 4real loser
>>
>>26272834
no.

comment is not original at this time
>>
>>26273094
Sorry to break it for ya, but yes, you're fucked. This always happens to me too. Even thinking of talking in class makes me dizzy, my heart's racing and my hands are shaking. Second year in uni now, I know no one in class, never talk to anyone and mostly don't even g to classes.
Be careful not to end up like this, anon.
>>
>>26273268

>claims she has social anxiety for attention
>casually tells how it's like to 350k people
>has literaly hundreds of fuckings vlogs and shit

Why do I want to punch womyn in the face everytime they open their mouth?
>>
OF COURSE THEY FUCKING CAN YOU IMBECILE
>>
>>26273358
>Be careful not to end up like this, anon.
well I was trying not to, because this was my high school experience. Also at least you can skip classes, I need 75% frequency or Im fucked
>>
>>26273463
They can, but unlike men it can benefit them by making them seem in need of protecting. In men is just seem as weakness
>>
>>26273523
/thread if Im going to be completly honest with your self familyan
>>
>>26273469
It's better that way. If you can skip classes, that's all you're going to do (that's what I do ;_;). It's better to be forced to go to classes, cause otherwise you're more prone to giving up on uni. Good luck, anon. I hope it works better for you.
>>
>>26273268
Everything she describes is what everyone goes through.

Is this really what social anxiety is? The very normal anxiety that everyone experiences.
>>
>>26273018
men are to blame for this behavior more than woman are
>>
>>26273154
she has. Women dont need confidence to fuck guys. If she is shy its perceived as cute.
>>
>>26272834
Social anxiety is a meme disorder. It's not even a disorder. Normalfags created this to appear "quirky" and "weird XD". Neither women nor men have social anxiety. Getting a bit stressed over something isn't "social anxiety". It's a normal reaction.

However, women can have actual disorders, like Avoidant Personality Disorder, which is a bit similar to what normalfags call "social anxiety", only worse.
>>
>>26272834
Yes, but it's more likely to be irrational and easier to cope with.
>>
>>26273829
I have not been outside in several years. It is very real to me.
>>
>>26273829
This is a load of crap. I had agoraphobia for two years, and I got my shit together to a degree and went back to college, but I have stupid amounts of social anxiety. Every time I talk to someone I panic internally in case what I'm saying is stupid. I obsess over every instance of me saying dumb stuff. One time I was sitting with some people from a class and I stuttered when trying to say something. I went home and dwelled on that for hours, convinced they wouldn't talk to me again. Which was stupid - they don't give a fuck and still talk to me. I can get utterly paranoid.

I can't approach strangers. A group of us had to survey people for a project and I had to let other people do the legwork of going up to strangers and talking to them because I couldn't bring myself to do it. I hung nearby, feeling weird second-hand anxiety. It wasn't me doing the approaching but I still dreaded the stranger's response.

So yeah, it's real. I don't even have it that bad, because I manage to (mostly) function, and it's more of an internal struggle. Lots of people can't function with it.
>>
>>26272834
Yes. Anxiety can be caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. But unlike for men it's not a deal breaker in social situations for women.
>>
>>26275454
You probably have something else. Social anxiety is a meme disorder made by normies. I know cause I have this and I can't faction with it. :^)
>>
>>26273614

No, some people just think any negative emotion they experience is wrong and not supposed to be there. It's because they've only ever had perfect lives.
>>
File: 1425331035305.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425331035305.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>26273829
Strong logic there friend. Why can't men have APD?
>>
>>26273094
Same here.
How fucked are we?
>>
>>26276287
Did I say that men can't have it? Are you reading me or what? I'm just saying that what normies call "social anxiety" is nothing more than being a bit worried about normal things. If you actually have a problem, it's not "hurr durr social anxiety".
>>
>>26272834
Social anxiety is actually a female disorder
>>
Lots of women have social anxiety. They don't suffer romantically for it though since men are expected to approach a woman first and most men don't find it a turn off (some even think it is cute).
>>
File: 1452234519190.jpg (479KB, 1124x769px) Image search: [Google]
1452234519190.jpg
479KB, 1124x769px
does this answer your question?
>>
>>26277232
>They don't suffer romantically for it though
Of course they do. They stay at home and have no life at all
>>
>>26272834
Yeah.
Look at how much effort most girls go through to be presentable in public
>>
>>26273268
Here's another one
http://youtu.be/nCgm1xQa06c
>>
>>26272834
Most of people who have social anxiety are women. The "men" with social anxiety can actually hardly be called men, they have probably less testosterone than an average woman
>>
Yes but it is not seen as a negative like it is for men. Women don't have to be particularly outgoing.
>>
>>26272834
Yes.
I've struggled with social anxiety since 6th grade. It used to be so bad that I wouldn't be able to speak in public at all and I just never talked to anyone outside of my family. If the teacher called on me in class, I physically couldn't bring myself to say anything. I'd just freeze up and cry. People knew me as 'that weird girl that never talks' so I never really had any friends. And I've never been approached by any guys because of all the negative stigma attached to me.
I went to a year of regular high school and couldn't handle it so I switched to homeschool and became agoraphobic.
I'm in college now and no one tries to talk to me or anything so my anxiety isn't as bad, but I still have panic attacks every day I'm there.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>26272834

> i only send 100 text messages today b cuz im sad god im so anti social XDD

Women have no idea what being lonely or having anxiety is like.
>>
>>26272834
used to hang out with this bitch who would have panic attacks every other day for whatever reason she could come up with at the time. worse part is the attacks were legit, most of the time I was able to calm her down but we had to rush her to a hospital twice.
>>
>>26278572
Panic attacks can happen for no reason at all.
>>
>>26278515
>Women have no idea what being lonely or having anxiety is like.
I'm so lonely and have such bad anxieties, look I even post frogs on r9k
>>
>>26278677
Roastie getting toastie :)
You will never know loneliness, and you will never be self-aware enough to have social anxiety.
>>
>>26278653
not true, there is always a reason
>>
>>26276164
No one has a perfect life

As the buddha said "life is suffering". Even while happy people are often worried that the happiness will go away, and later long for that happiness again.
>>
>>26278677

> your point becomes nulls because of the picture posted with it

But i bet captioned leddit duck pictures are cool though right?

Fuck off you cuck slut apologist
>>
>>26278728
you're even proud of being that loser? you really try hard to fit in
>>
File: %22anxiety%22.png (274KB, 808x643px) Image search: [Google]
%22anxiety%22.png
274KB, 808x643px
When will Stacy stop appropriating our mental illness?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 585x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 585x438px
>>26278815

>board of men who are systematically and biologically expelled frim society come to share feels

> women arent allowed

> if i cant be a part of your lonely club too im going to shame you virgins :^)

Textbook asshurt roastie
>>
>>26279010
Actually I'm an 40 year old wizard, and it's in you best interest to get a dosage of reality from time to time

because
>systematically and biologically expelled frim society
some of you do actually believe this
>>
>>26279002
never, she gets too much attention from it
>>
>>26279198

>guys im one of you i swear, stop being losers virgins XDD

Not falling for it you slutty cum rag.

Even if you werent lying, 40 year olds have no conception of what its like growing up as a millenial male. They'd kill themselves if they saw and experienced the vile shit our generation of women are capable of.
>>
>>26279302
I'm not one of you, but hey
>40 year olds have no conception of what its like growing up as a millenial male. They'd kill themselves if they saw and experienced the vile shit our generation of women are capable of.
you seriously think your generation has it somewhat extraordinary hard? You're way more delusional than I thought. The best thing however is that in a few years a nice girl will save you from your pathetic life. I don't even grudge you that
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>26279492

>a woman will come ans save me from your pathetic life

>implying my like sucks

>implying a self-proclaimed 40yr old wizard knows anything about when a woman comes in to your life

>implying a 40 year ild wizard knows how women improve a mans life

>implying a 40year old wizard knows anything about a generation of women trained to be ultra sluts through nickelodeon and disney

If you havent noticed we are on a ever encompassing path towards "progress" which involves the systematic dengerization of our society, you are a fucking idiot and should set yourself on fire.

How can you live so long and have no self or environmental awareness?

Keep living like a cuck, im breaking free of the cast and improving myself instead of being dragged down by degenerates like you.
>>
>>26279492
Do you know what social media is? Even the ugliest bitches can get any man they want.
>>
>>26279631
You really live in this r9k meme world. Fascinating. But you'll grow out of it most likely

>>implying a self-proclaimed 40yr old wizard knows anything about when a woman comes in to your life
I can tell you this: everyone, really everyone will get his chance (sooner or later). You have just to take it
>>
>>26279679
Pretty much the same goes for man. The differences between sexes just get smaller
>>
Yes they can.
I start trembling uncontrollably whenever I have to speak in class. Or talk to people in general. It's the worst in class though.
>>
>>26279846
>Pretty much the same goes for man
toasty-roasty-poster confirmed

Literally every man knows it doesn't flow the opposite way
>>
>>26279679
>>26279914
thanks to social media even the biggest spergs can get laid, e.g. like that cripple mod from wizardchan. 20 years ago he wouldn't have a chance
>>
They can have social anxiety, but it doesn't matter. The guy still does the approaching, and a socially awkward girl is seen as cute.

Meanwhile a guy with social anxiety is completely fucked.
>>
>>26280137
Guys don't think socially awkward girls are cute, they think girls who pretend to be socially awkward are cute. I've never been approached by a guy before so ur full of shit
>>
File: Brennan.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brennan.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>26279679
>>26279914
This guy, once the admin of wizardchan, who said the very same things you say (women! society! hurr durr) now has a sex life, thanks to internet. You'll get laid too some day, if you want, because thanks to social media it was never as easy as it is today to get laid
>>
same as what everyone has already said.
only thing stopping you from fucking a pretty girl is you.
>be me
>social anxiety
>go on local chat sites
>talk to people around my city
>they all want to meet
>i always just delete account and lose all contact.
ive already lost count how many women have given me naked pics (without me even asking) and i just e-run away
>>
>>26280500
>tfw you will never achieve the level of status cuckwheels had
>tfw women find cuckwheels more attractive than you
>>
Yes, it only happens if u don't make ur male dominant a sandwich
>>
>>26280629
I had even nice girls irl ask me out. I'm just too afraid of... sex I guess, Idk. How can you have sex if you're afraid of it? I'm such a coward
>>
File: adrian.jpg (118KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
adrian.jpg
118KB, 800x478px
>>26272834

They can have it, but they don't get punished as much for it. Guys just want a whole to fuck, and having their girl be quiet and shy is a plus.
>>
>>26281008
> whole
hole - damn homophone misspellings.
>>
Of course they can. It's just that for some reason normies think it's cute. Try acting like that as dude and you're retard, that guy, weirdo, etc.
>>
>>26272834
I had cognitive behavioral therapy because of anxiety and panic problems I had due to benzo abuse. 80% of patients who were there were women
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.