[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brothers and sisters that are Chads and Stacies, any robots in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 25

File: 1447987856652.jpg (76KB, 480x649px) Image search: [Google]
1447987856652.jpg
76KB, 480x649px
Brothers and sisters that are Chads and Stacies, any robots in these situations?

I have a Chad younger brother
>lost virginity at 13
>bringing girls to sleep around the house at 17
>multiple girlfriends
>Big dick(seen it)

Although it is pretty emasculating to be me in this scenario, he's a pretty nice guy and we chill together from time to time.

I can't help but feel that it must be so much worse to have a Stacy as a sister.
>Hopping from boyfriend to boyfriend
>Bringing them to the house
>Seeing these guys look at you and realise you're a virgo
>knowing she's likely sucking him off next door
>dating the odd black guys with huge dick
>looking at you and thinking you are the type of guy she and her friends would never date, etc

So any robots wanna chime in on the topic of Chad/Stacy as siblings? How do you guys deal with it?
>>
My sister isn't a Stacy, but it definitely feels bad to know she would think I'm a loser if we weren't related. I think about that somewhat frequently actually.

Would be worse to have a Chad younger brother or Stacy younger sister though. A Chad older brother would help you be less of a loser.
>>
File: 1445379853758.png (199KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1445379853758.png
199KB, 786x826px
>younger brother is taller than you
>>
I have an older sister who is a stacey, she literally had a boyfriend called chad when she was 15
>>
I have a Chad SISTER
Yes, she's lesbian, and she gets lots off pussy
>>
File: 1448126124788.jpg (16KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1448126124788.jpg
16KB, 228x221px
>>26272804
My younger brother was a fat manlet when I left home, now he is like 6'5 and has a qt fillipino gf
>>
File: z-mindblown2.gif (1MB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
z-mindblown2.gif
1MB, 500x309px
>>26272793
>>26272833

It will get worse to have sisters for robots in the future. Think about the fact that having your daughter bringing boys around the house is not necessarily the norm these days. But with NUmales becoming parents, I hope the upcoming robots of the future have thick walls in the house.
>>
File: BirdieSFA3.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BirdieSFA3.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>26272804
>>26272869

Can relate to these guys, younger brother is also taller than me, it is an abstract type of feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x400px
>>26272732
I have a twin sister she is a Stacy

Although you guys would call me a Chad so I guess....

>reeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
>>26272732
Older brother is pretty Chad
Not retarded alpha jock Chad, but intellectual, successful, friendly Chad
He's a nice guy
Actually glad he's a Chad because it gives my mom someone to be proud of
>>
File: 1395372601860.jpg (31KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
1395372601860.jpg
31KB, 700x468px
>tfw only child

>tfw lonely child syndrome

Since I'm such a loser, by proxy, he'd probably be a winner. So maybe it's better off this way, one less person to be jealous of.
>>
File: 1432555506779.jpg (37KB, 680x734px) Image search: [Google]
1432555506779.jpg
37KB, 680x734px
>>26272732
Having a twin brother more robot then you is the worst.

>Last week we were hang out with friends
>He was the quiet
>And People compare bwteen you two
>I can't do stuff near him when I out, like no way I can't start with a girl when I am near him because people treat us as one person and it's just weird, and he watch is also weird.
>lucky he left early and I was more sociable after he left.

more example: if someone say something mean is more easy to defend only my self when I am alone than we together and someone say something to him or me.
>>
>>26273573
>>He was the most quiet*
>>
>>26272732
HUNG LO
>>
>>26272732
My sister isn't a Stacy, she is just an average normie.
However now that she is close to her ideal weight, she is starting to approach a Stacy instance.
I have no problem with it because she lives alone now, so I don't have to see her bringing anyone for fucking or hearing it.
>>
>>26272732
>>26272888
>>26272934
Are you doing this "noko" thing ironically?
>>
My little brother is a robot, the entire reason i browse this board is because he showed it to me. Im no chad, but through self confidence, getting mad weeb pussy is pretty ez.
>>
My sister is hot and pretty as fuck but she isn't mentally stacey, actually she's pretty smart and doesn't care that much about clothing, she's just had one bf and they lasted two months.
>>
>>26273986

She provably only has a handful of beta orbiters for attention. Pretty mild for today women standards.
>>
>>26272732
>No brothers or sister
>Parents learned their lesson first time round.
>>
I've never seen a gook with a big dick

Thats weird
>>
>>26274323
Fools have about e same sized dicks as everyone

The only difference is growers and showers

Blacks tend to be showers fools tend to be growers

Most men on earth are basically between 5-6 inches hard.

If you tally about a range like 4-7 inches you cover virtually 99% of men

Dick size is a steep bell curve
>>
>>26272732
I'm more of a cyborg now, but it was embarrasing knowing my younger sister lost her virginity before I did.

We've got similar body counts now though, so not really embarrassed or anything
>>
My sister was a nigger loving whore, but she hit the wall at about 20 and now just lazy around, getting fatter and fatter on my parent's dime.
>>
>>26274514

I bet you could fuck her
>>
>>26274476
You should be disappointed in her if she has more t Han 1
>>
>>26274591
She had 2 relationships that lasted 2 years each, and is now dating another guy. So 3, all in committed relationships. Most would argue that's a lot of restraint for a Stacy-level looks girl.
>>
>tfw Father is extremely serious about chastity in his daughters so my sister is pure

thank you so much dad
>>
>>26274698
So she will fuck any faggot when your dad dies?
>>
>>26274698

lol he just doesn't want anyone else but him fucking her

guess what? she's a buttslut for pops faggot
>>
>>26274776
>>26274781

Im sorry your sisters are such sluts anons
>>
>>26274823
She see herself as progressive and all the old traditions as "from a millenium ago". She is gonna end alone and without kids because she has unrealistic expectations and wants a perfect Chad with no defects. She is 35 now, so I doubt she can make it before the time runs out.
>>
>>26274863
I hope my imouto ends like that, I cant bear the thought of her getting fugged, Id lock her up in a tower if i could tbqh
>>
>>26274823

>this buttmad about not getting sweet sibling slit
>>
>>26274955
>wanting to fuck your sis
>wanting ANYTHING EVER to enter your sisters cunny
>>
>sister is a stacey
>lost her virginity at 14 yo to some Italian foreigner when we were on vacation
>she is REALLY dumb
>barely passed high school
>tried to be a career woman anyways because she got "her heart broken by men" (about 15 boyfriends between 14 and 19)
>among them some actual violent loons
>life alone was too hard
>found herself a medicine student some years ago who is now starting to earn big bucks
>got divorced because she didn't like him playing video games
>she didn't like her wageslave job as a bank teller anymore
>now she tries to be an independent asset consultant
>because she saw a hot guy working the job and wanted to get close to him
>he's not interested
>she is now failing spectacularly in her new job
>has financial difficulties
>no husband
>no kids
>28
>aging process has begun
She's a walking /r9k/ meme and it's just fucking funny because I've been trying to tell her, but she wouldn't listen to facts. My cucked liberal parents obviously support her every move, but my mother is sometimes crying asking herself "where she went wrong". My father drinks too much and has the thousand-yard stare whenever the topic comes to my sister.

I can tell they're happy I'm not a failure like her.
>>
>>26272732
Is there a video source on that pic?
>>
>>26275180
>"not a failure"
>posting ITT
Normie get out
>>
File: 1439223501747.jpg (44KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1439223501747.jpg
44KB, 290x290px
>>26273668
LOL OMG

I'M CRYING FAMILY

MOST UNDERRATED POST IN THIS THREAD
>>
My younger brother is more autistic than men, but he's better looking so he still gets bitches

He has over a thousand Pokemon cards and keeps track of them in an excel spreadsheet, keeps a daily log of his actitudes each day, and follows MRA stuff

He's had multiple girlfriends despite being king autism
>>
>>26276048
*activities
Like he writes down the time he wakes up, writes how long he had breakfast, when he was at school, etc

He also keeps logs of his conversations with his classmates
>>
>pretty girls constantly going on about him to you
>'wait thats YOUR BROTHER?????'
>>
>>26272732
Not quite

>Sister had 3 boyfriends over the last ten years since high school but is now in her longest relationship
>Brother had only one girlfriend in his life who he met mid way through college and has been dating her for a while

Nothing like OP but my sister, her boyfriend, my brother, and his girlfriend are living in the same house and I'm going to move in after I'm done with community college so the no gf reminder is gonna be hitting me a lot harder.
>>
>>26272732
why woudl a chad or stacy be here ?

i'd beg them to turn me into a chad.......

>>26272793
I have a stacy younger half sibling..... :(

and another half-sibling that is a wannabe stacy but is really just a skanky slut and so terribad nasty even being thin woudln't save her......it's ewwie.
>>
>>26275769
>Normie get out
Okay, I'll get out, I promise!
>>
>>26272857
Good for her tbqh
>>
>>26272732

I have two Stacy's for older sisters, and then I have a Chad-robot hybrid for an older brother. I say this because he has his little moments of keeping to himself, looking down on guys that are more attractive than him, and overall disliking how cruel women can be. Apart from that he has a stable job, and has women chasing him all of the time. He rejects them all, though.
>>
>>26272732
Kek.

Jacked
Tall
Handsome
Long dick
Tattoos
Thick wrists

>But a thin pencil dick.
>>
File: 1437328441951.jpg (56KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
1437328441951.jpg
56KB, 480x484px
>be about 10
>half brother, about 23
>literally Chad
>sleep with pretty girls everywhere we go
>vacation out of cointry, at our cabin, etc.
>always envy him
>fast forward to me being about 18 and him 31
>dad's shit genes kicked in on him, starting to get thin hair(balding) on the top, kek
>didn't grow past 175cm, that's manlet" in Imperials
>he got cucked by his best friend(half black, not even joking), he has two kids. Split up, she gets most of the stuff
>gets beer tummy
>works in a kindergarten as assistant
>he now got a new gf, new kid, whatever
>meanwhile my autism led me to working out
>mom's side; grandfather's genes kick in, grow to 182cm, master race" in imperial
>study at university
>save up money, etc.
>still unkissed virgin browing 4chan, but I still have hair
>my brother admits when drunk that he envy me and completely understand if I dont want to hang out with him
>says I probably wont hang out with a lame old brother
>mfw he doesn't realize I'm a loser who never goes out, still a virgin, barely 1 friend and only work out because it makes it so I dont get too sweaty in public
>mfw I still thinks my brother is the coolest in the world
>>
My brother
>15 years old, sophomore
>6'3
>first place in the state for the mile run in 8th grade
>lead in school musical every year
>outgoing, loved my everybody
>qt freshman gf
>4.0 GPA
My sister
>20 years old
>prom queen in high school
>hit on constantly by my "friends"
>outgoing, attractive, loved by everybody
Me
>19 years old
>ugly
>5'9
>quiet, no friends at college
>arrested senior year for pot
>found out today I lost my $20,000 engineering scholarship because I got a 2.9 and I need a 3.0
Ready to die
>>
File: bf1.gif (205KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
bf1.gif
205KB, 848x480px
>>26275180
>have older brother who is a semichad but complete normie
>he is 5'5 ottermode
>had girls actually Being dominant in relationships and paying for him to have a phone so they could keep track
>he was really stupid so didn't realize it
>fat Stacy mom supports him through everything even tho he lied did bad in school drugs sex alcohol parties
>meanwhile I ended up being straight A 4.0 GPA virgin Aspie female with a thousand yard stare
>bro living life with friends and his wife doing well in trade school after military
>meanwhile I'm visiting doctors failed out of the dream of college that my Stacy mother destroyed for me (had dreams of making a company and went to the same school as 2 of my only friends a male and a female who were dating each other while I was the third wheel)
>tfw she cries to her hundreds of Facebook friends about it
>Tfw she says where did it all go wrong
>tfw hit Tomoko levels it's that bad
>tfw a huge disappointment with no friends that arent pixelated
>>
I dunno senpaitachi, I really hope my brother doesn't end up like me.
>>
File: 1453015969850.png (388KB, 439x535px) Image search: [Google]
1453015969850.png
388KB, 439x535px
>>26272732
>tfw your brother and Father brag about their eight inch dicks
>hear women all the time talk about them
>was always a Chad personality wise but always felt insecure because of my 5.5 and thin

Better than my sister where I had to fight niggers and others who talked shit.

Humans are nothing but garbage. Just a nuisance. Luckily I found Christ a real escape from this.
>>
my brother has a gf of 3 years is he is a chad? also taller than me i think by like 2-3cm's, also stronger too.

I swear parents have 2 kids just so they can get everything right with the 2nd one and the 1st one is the one they test everything on and learn from etc etc.
>>
>>26278211
>Luckily I found Christ a real escape from this.
Elaborate plesae.
>>
>>26278314
idk. Its just almost a nihilistic relief that none of this matters because when I follow Christ ill have gods kingdom.

Once you actually make an attempt to follow Christ you get love from god Jesus and fellow humans. Disgusting animal culture doesn't apply as much but its still there. Not only that but it gives you purpose.
>>
>>26277889

But are you not fat
>>
>>26278378
>i'm gonna pretend there's a man in the sky that's gonna give me a million dollars when I die

>coping like this
>not just manning up and dealing with your problems.

I'm disappoint fit.
>>
>>26278403
I still man up but believing in Jesus helps me get away from the silly thoughts.

Im fit also but lifting weights only does so much. Religions a great survival mechanism plus im military now so all ill have a is jesus.
>>
File: Suicide.jpg (34KB, 597x448px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
34KB, 597x448px
>>26274458
>manage to be born in the 1% of something
>It's on the lower end of an international bellcurve
>>
>>26278211
Pencil dick + manlet

Truly the bane and nightmare of any man
>>
>>26272857
Stories of your chad sister and her shenanigans
>>
>>26277792
it seems like your happy that your older brother is getting fucked up. Your not a good person anon
>>
File: 1449293919023.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449293919023.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
My little sister isn't a Stacy. She's paraplegic and autistic. She's not ugly though but she's er, quirky and has deep social anxiety. She collects toys and spends all day playing video games and watching shows. She has a heart of gold though and she's very sweet and caring. I hope she finds a nice guy to take care of her and love her but it's unlikely at this rate. She used to get bullied in school so none of the guys would even talk to her. She dropped out and now she spends all day at home.

She loves me a lot, I get along with her well. Maybe because I'm also autistic.
>>
>>26272732
younger brother was a chad, no longer is i tihnk because he lost a bit of confidence when he hit 18 (started sufering some medical things). Still sort of semi-Chad as i tihnk he has girls he still fucks from time to time.
>>
Sister isn't a stacy but she had a spreadsheet of who she hooked up with in her friend group.
Pretty disgusted by her after seeing that.
>>
>>26279723
I wish your sister luck in life anon.
>>
File: 1452755022140.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1452755022140.png
696KB, 633x758px
>>26279723
what else can you do if you are bound to a wheelchair? All you can do is sit inside and do shit, its the worst kind of life anon. Unless you bother someone else to take you places, you can never get around on your own. Be glad that your sister is actually happy, id have major depression if I was bound in a wheelchair
>>
>>26279723
I would marry the fuck out your sister man.
>>
File: pooor.jpg (136KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pooor.jpg
136KB, 747x1024px
My brother is a handsome manlet.
We're both not players but far away from being asocial robots.
>>
>>26277792
wtf why don't you hang with your older brother?
>>
>>26278211

>tfw mine is only 5 inch and pencil
>can't help but think this is the reason my gf left me last year, she would never give me a good reason as to why

When will this ride end...
>>
>>26279723
Your sister should come to /r9k/ she'd fit in.
>>
>>26280036
pencildick truly is the worst.
L I T E R A L L Y no chance. At least if you're ugly, you can get with an ugly, fat and drunk girl.

Got a fucking noodledick? Tough shit, nobody's gonna be satisfied with that.
>>
>>26279505
Im cute and extremely funny though. Looks really aren't everything but they are easy mode to have them. I love life.
>>
>>26277889
Can you explain the college thing? I can't figure out what you're trying to say.
>>
>>26280252

I mean, I've seen smaller dicks than mine and my ex did enjoy sex, she would moan a lot and stuff. She found me cute and I've been told by many females that I am attractive, but, can it really all come down to dick size? Could I have been everything she wanted but she left me simply for not having an extra 2 inches on my member?
>>
>>26280635
Could be that girth, son. Us noodles have trouble sieging the walls friend.
>>
All yhee nerds
>>
>>26272732
>pic
What's her name?
>>
>>26278381
No.

>>26280495
I was ambitious during high school. I planned out nearly every path of my future. It was basically go to college with 2 friends who helped me take care of myself outside of academics like socially and with administrative affairs. They were like parents to me and they always helped me in need and always listened to me. They were sort of a social crutch but I was doing my best to not rely on them all the time. It was comfortable knowing they were there for me. Those type of friends. We did everything together, I stuck to them like glue, they even made out in front of me and right next to me on beds etc. We all graduated top of the school and applied to the same college and same major. We said we would work together with out careers. In fact we even designated different areas we would work in. We were all the brains but I was the ideas. But imagine every step of the way you had a mother who tried to stop you, hurt you, berated you, and was a wall you had to break through even for extracurricular activities.
She hates my friends, my school, didn't respect the knowledge I worked hard to master and my skills my certifications. I thought the bullying would end after elementary or at least freshman year but she managed to take it up herself. I was nothing like her and loved my home so she hated me but loved the idea of my success and salary prospects. But instead of supporting me she made it known how miserable her life was while she partied went to clubs and Frank with her friends. She even invades my personal conversations, particularly one with my closest friend. She tore us a part and destroyed the best of me. I lost every connection, every friend, dreams and ambitions thanks to a chain of mental breakdowns and depression. It wasn't just that I was threatened to be kicked out all the time or pulled out of school.

But now Its over. And my Stacy whore mother will get what she wants and love closer to her Chad son. I will never forgive her.
>>
File: 1333490457572.jpg (16KB, 385x355px) Image search: [Google]
1333490457572.jpg
16KB, 385x355px
My little sister is a wigger, nigger-loving, Stacey fucking SJW cunt.

Literally the worst. Thankfully I don't live with her or my single mother anymore though.
>>
>>26272804
>tfw younger SISTER is taller than you
>>
>>26279822
In the end it doesn't matter anon. There is no life better than the other. Because all lives are
equally meaningless.
>>
>>26277599
fuck off, chode boy
>>
>Be me gay beta
>have younger brother that is Chad
>Adventually develops schizophrenia and multiple other mental diseases
>Think I won but he still gets bitches only less frequently until they realize he's insane.
Once he even tricked me into sleeping with him when I was high but that's before he went crazy l. Feels bad friendo
>>
>>26272732
No. I grew up with crazy parents and lots of yelling so my sibling all of social and psychological problems like me. We are a good looking family though so no one was bullied or anything.
>>
File: 1414556240759.jpg (60KB, 524x685px) Image search: [Google]
1414556240759.jpg
60KB, 524x685px
>>26279723
I wish I was you. I just want someone to depend on me. A cute girl preferably. And preferably a little sister.
>>
>>26272732
brother
>handsome
>good beard
>good hair
>extroverted
>tall

me
>uggo
>manlet
>autistic
>balding

atleast he will pass the good genes, I guess
>>
File: 1449352469512s.jpg (7KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
1449352469512s.jpg
7KB, 245x242px
>>26272732
My sister is a stacey, always bringing home boyfriends, most of them are chads. Her current chad is nice though (he's 6'5, nice beard, extremely low voice, attractive face). She always gets on at me about how much of a shitty person i am, flinches away from touching me if we are close in any way, won't even look at me half the time. Other sister is somewhat of a half stacey, has had a few boyfriends, always bitches to me about everything i do wrong. Father kind of resents me, is always pissed at me and ceases to be impressed by anything i do. My mother is nice though so it's all okay in the end.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x476px
My older brother isn't a traditional Chad, he's the more stylish metrosexual Chad. He's a dresses kinda flamboyant but always hooks up with quality ass. We have a lot of common interest, Iike anime and Japanese RPGs but unlike me he doesn't sperg out. He also has a big dong because his last gf bragged about it to her friends in front of me. It makes me feel like shit when I'm fat and have an below average dicklet.
>>
>>26272804
iktf

He just discovered 4chan and has started to call me a manlet irl. If he wasn't a minor I'd beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>26276048
>>26276084
Honestly this sounds worse
>>
>>26273573
Pls stop posting until you can form a proper sentence
>>
>have mom+son fetish but don't want to fuck my own mom
>can't let anybody know about my fetish because I won't be able to prove that I don't want to fuck mommy dearest
kill me lad
>>
>>26284660
I'm sure you can just say you have a milf fetish or whatever the bro culture term is these days.
>>
File: 1451970061290.png (129KB, 360x406px) Image search: [Google]
1451970061290.png
129KB, 360x406px
>>26273334
>Actually glad he's a Chad because it gives my mom someone to be proud of
This desu. Takes a load off your shoulders when you can fuck off from your family since they have someone else to pin their desires on.
>>
File: 1447866393090.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1447866393090.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
I'm the only virgin in my family.
>>
File: 4yIX77Y.jpg (397KB, 1488x2240px) Image search: [Google]
4yIX77Y.jpg
397KB, 1488x2240px
Mu brother is ac13 y/o autismic player. He needs beat up.
>>
>>26277574
Hate to break to you, anon. Your bro is a closet faggot.
>>
File: 1453682586050.png (9KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
1453682586050.png
9KB, 338x339px
>>26282279
life be meaningless, but the quality of life certainly exists. Imagine being a billionaire do whatever you want vs being in a 3rd world country having to work more than rest.
>>
My sister is the biggest Stacy on the planet. She doesn't even live with us any more because my parents can't stand what a cunt she is.

As an example of what a vapid bitch she is, I got a Facebook message from a female classmate asking about an assignment. She saw the notification and asked "Who is that?"

I told her, and she then asked "Is she pretty?" When I said "No not really" her response was "Then why are you replying to her?"
>>
>>26282635
Greentext of this story pls
>>
>>26272732

Who is the girl? Sauce?
>>
I'm a Chad. I peaked at twenty one and it's been downhill since. Fat and balding at twenty nine. Various health problems. Karma, I suppose.
>>
>>26272804
>tfw 15 year old little brother is 6'1'' and 210 lbs
>tfw you're 21 and only 5'11'' at 180 lbs on a good day
>tfw you regularly beat him up to establish some false sense of dominance
>>
Someone write me greentext of arcanine being cucked and/or fucked by his chad brother. I'll buy you 4chan Gold.
>>
>>26272732
My Sister isn't a whore so i'm good but she always asks me why I don't have a girlfriend ;(, Fuuuuck it all.
>>
>>26272732
>chad younger brother
>lost his at 15, currently 17
>actually a really nice guy
>doesnt bother me for stuff
>buys xl condoms
>currently still a bit freaked out because he had a bad trip
We've always gotten along well, but I do ask him not to bring grills into my cave because of all the cringe and shit on the walls
>>
>>26277599
He's asian. Why do you think anytime asian guy is used is from asian porn production?
>>
>>26273573
so buy him a new watch.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.