[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hello there, wagie! Now before you get all angry and upset,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1443847493380.png (179KB, 405x406px) Image search: [Google]
1443847493380.png
179KB, 405x406px
Why hello there, wagie!

Now before you get all angry and upset, I'd like to thank you on behalf of all NEETs.

Thank you for working extra hard to pay for my subway and tendies

Thank you for paying for all my bills and other expenses

Thank you for allowing me to enrich myself in the studies of music and philosophy

Now, be a good boy and get back to work! You've got an entire 2 days of freedom waiting for you, wagie.

Unless, of course, Mr Shekelstein calls you in tomorrow...

And as always
Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>26270678
Please have sex

Also, it's snowing
>>
>>26270699

wagin and ragin. ragin and wagin. never change wagie. never stop being a useless cog in a stupid machine that is easily replaceable and doesn't contribute to humanity
>>
wagecuck here, its all worth it because you repay us with these hilarious threads :)
>>
Wage>NEET

>Ywn experience the satisfaction of completing any meaningful goals

>ywn experience the joys of meeting the woman of your dreams and gaining her respect

>ywn live well enough to travel, buy beautiful homes, furniture, cars

>you will never be happy.

I'm sorry your most meaningful moment in the day is making threads attempting to troll people who work. I actually have an awesome job and get to travel the states 3 days out of the week. Spent January in Seattle, Arizona, California, and headed to New York City today.

>ywn go anywhere more exciting than your kitchen to eat tendies.
>>
>>26270890
Please have sex and lose weight, get a license while you're at it
>>
>>26270678
>enrich myself

You're not, though. You're on the verge of suicide, like every other neet aren't you? We heard confessions of ex-neets, you lead a miserable life. Sure you have comfort, but I take solace in KNOWING that one day you'll find the guts to kill your sad existence, so if I'm prolonging this limbo of yours, I'm actually quite happy with it. I only wish I could stand above your dead fucking corpse to piss on it.
>>
All these ragie wagies

Hahahahahahahaha

Fucking triggered!
>>
>>26270678
Enjoy it while it lasts, I don't think you'll die as comfy as you think
>>
>>26271172
,>manically writing "hahaha"

>pathetic attempt to convince yourself your life is better than ours

No wonder you hate us normies on your board. It ruins your delusion :(. Keep spoutin memes!
>>
>>26270678
Oh, hello Wagie!

Daily reminder that your taxes pay for soup kitchen NEETbux are local piano bar celebrity depression. vegetable soup kitchen volunteering 6 am force-feeding whenever I want makes 7 day weekend for ME. wagecuck materialism greek philosophy healthy challenging the theories of mathematicians and physicists! CHOP CHOP wagecuck, welfare certified sandwich artists no time another day, another dollar. I earn my keep cuck true happiness $1600 every two weeks NEET comedy club. Fuck you pitiful 2 hours in traffic fucking your gf while you're at work. Enjoying your lunch break wageslave? expanding my mind drone that yacht your boss has had his eyes on. Anime and videogames tendies chow autism keep your tax dollars coming. Sanders girlfriend "too tired" for sex homegrown vegetables no time for anything cozy blanket. agoraphobia Subway NEET lifestyle relaxing massive inheritance from my parents. college loancucks programming at home good boy points all the time in the world. ***YAAAAWN*** Just look at my autobiography wagecuck. r9k expanding my mind Mr. Shekelburg pennies on the dollar! Wizardry [insert philosopher quote here] with BIG, UNEMPLOYED, NEET COCK. Sweet onion teriyaki laughing stock of the neighborhood cuck. MUSH WAGIE mcjob minimum wage social interaction anxiety check in the mail. Fucking bitch wageslave "would you like fries with that?" failure retirement writing a symphony dreams of NEETdom. I'd rather kill myself than work parents sipping at a glass of red wine. wagecucks on suicide watch with life's true purpose. Everything for free.

Tata for now another dollar wagekek. I'll be sure to let your girlfriend know you're slacking o
>>
It's understandable to be a NEET until the age of 30, but beyond that, like, what are you gonna do with your life? Do you really plan to live by yourself with no outside contact for the next 60 years of your life?
>>
File: 1454541725855.png (285KB, 504x694px) Image search: [Google]
1454541725855.png
285KB, 504x694px
you're doing gods work my fellow NEET
>>
>>26270678
One day I'll try to track down the list of people receiving autismbux, sneak in their houses, find evidence of neet-dom and wagecuck threads and fucking torture them.
>>
>>26271277
I feel you man. These NEET scum are getting out of hand with their delusions of grandeur and they must be purged from humanity asap.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26270678
This is a grateful post.
>>
>>26270678
Yeah. Sucks to be me. I've traveller the world, stayed in 5 star hotels from Shanghai to Sao Paulo, fucked my way through whores from Phuket to Moscow, live in a nice house, hit Vegas every other weekend, sit on the beach in the Bahamas. I run a team of 300 people.

But yeah, I'm really Jealous of your life staring out of a window in your parents house. See thing is, anyone can become a NEET. All that's required is the decision to be a waste of space. Whereas there's no way you could be me. No matter what decisions you made.

Enjoy failure.
>>
>>26272232
>always posting same image to same threads with the same filename
>basically autist

kill yourself.
>>
>>26272421
And then they say that we neets have delusions of grandeur.
If you did ONE of these things you claim to do, why are you here, wagie?
>>
>tfw self employed
>tfw best of both worlds
>>
>>26272421
You're clearly unhappy about something if a Neet copy pasta can prod you into writing a block of self conscious masturbation.
>>
>>26271046
You lucky dog, I love visiting nyc. It's my favorite place to travel, no contest.
>>
>be wagie
>good job
>sitting in front of a PC all day
>doing jack shit, maybe 2-3 hours of actual work
>40 hours a week, no overtime allowed
>30 days off a year
>unlimited sick days
>no responsibilites
>good money

Feels good to work in an actual first world country (EU).
>>
File: 1444267593980.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444267593980.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>26272475
why?

fuggin orginigal coomment
>>
>>26270678
Jokes on you NEET, I get paid under the table.
>tfw getting $35 an hour and never have to pay taxes
Stay mad NEETs!
>>
File: 1432589756666.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1432589756666.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>called out yesterday
>missed too many days of training
>fired
I literally have $2 in my bank account.
>>
>people explaining how great their lives are.

>mfw op pic related
>>
File: 1451245070022.jpg (201KB, 1000x509px) Image search: [Google]
1451245070022.jpg
201KB, 1000x509px
>>26271308
>>26271277
>being that buttdevestated

NEET Pepe was right again!
>>
Yay! ANOTHER neet thread!!!!

I'm so amazed by your sick meme ability fellow robot!!!

Seriously though, that is your grand contribution to society? Sitting at home making may mays that will be pruned from the Internet an hour later?

Great work.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.