[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can easily see the places you want to live, but you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>tfw you can easily see the places you want to live, but you can't afford to visit, let alone live.
>>
>>26270374
Thats so fucking beautiful
>tfw live in a smelly, crime infested city
>tfw no quiet countryside with fresh air
>>
>>26270918

They want to keep us city folk away
>>
>>26272515

Countrysidefag here, can confirm. Also, it's a nuisance whenever city people move here.
>>
>>26272515
>>26272563
Im really really quiet though. You probably wouldnt even know im there
>>
>When did tumblr thing start
>Why whey suey
>YOU KNOW WHAT
>DUCK YOU ANON
>FUCK YOU
>YOU STUPID ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
>I HOPE YOU DIE ALONE
I HOPE YOU MEET NO ONE
YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE
LOOK AT YOU , STILL ON R9K, STILL BITCHING , STILL MOANING
YOU WORSE THAN TUMBLR
YOU WORSE THAN NIGGAS
YOU A DUMB ASS KID WHO THINK HE SPECIAL BECAUSE HE SO DUMB HE CAN'T CONVINCE THE WOMEN HE HIMSELF CALLS DUMB TO GET ON HIS DICK
YOU A DUMB ASS KID WHO THINK LIFE IS JUST SOO HARD
CAUSE HE AIN'T GOT NO FWENDS
HE AIN'T GOT NO BITCHES
BOOFUCKIN HOO
THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THAT ANYONE GIVES A SHIT IS BECAUSE YOU HANG OUT WITH OTHER LONELY ADS DUMB ASS NIGGAS
THEN YOU COMPLAIN YOU HAVE NO LIFE OR NO FRIENDS
>NIGGA
THIS IS YOUR LIFE
THESE ARE YOUR FRIENDS
A BUNCH OF LONELY NIGGAS WHO'D CHOOSE TO SIT ON THEY ASS THAN LIFT A DAMN FINGER TO HELP YOU
AND WHY SHOULD THEY?
YOU A PATHETIC ASS NIGGA
YOU WHINE MORE THAN THE WOMEN YOU BITCH ABOUT
AND NO, MR TUMBLR . YOU WEREN'T BORN THIS WAY
IT AIN'T YOUR PARENTS FAULT IT AIN'T THE MAN'S FAULT
IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING SUCH A DUMB ASS NIGGA
YOU SIT THERE AND SAY "GIBSMEDAT PLS I'M SAD I HAVE SAD LIFE"
YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING GOOD BECAUSE YOU FEEL SAD
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW NIGGA
SADDEST PART IS?
YOU AIN'T GOT NO CHAINS NIGGA
NOBODY FORCIN YOU TO REAP
YOU CAN RUN OFF THE FARM NIGGA
BUT NAH, THAT TOO HARD
YOU'D RATHER HANG YOUR HEAD LOW WITH THE OTHER NIGGAS AND BITCH BOUT WIMIN AND THE SOCIETY YOU DON'T EVEN TAKE PART IN
THEN IF ONE OF YOU STARTS READIN BOOKS , GETS SMART , RUNS OFF THE FARM
THEN COMES BACK FOR YOU
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DO?
YOU BITCH AND SPIT IN HIS FACE , CALLING HIM A NORMIE UNCLE TOM BECAUSE HE'S NOT AS MUCH AS A PURE DUMB NIGGA AS YOU , HE'S NOT THE NIGGEST
YOU PUT DOWN THE SMART UNCLE TOMS WHO RUN OFF THE FARM AND BITCH ABOUT HOW NOTHING GOES YOUR WAY
YOU PRAY THAT YOUR MASTUH WILL GIBS YOU SOME MONEY OR FOOD
YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA
R9K IS LITERALLY NIGGERS!!!
>>
>>26272637

You'd probably fit in alright if so. One of the big unwritten rules is that one should mind their own business. It's too bad your kin rarely are the ones who actually make it out here.
>>
>>26270374
>literally lives in such an area
>hates it
It's too far away from society/jobs and boring. A mountainous area near a city would be better.
>>
>>26272637
it's not about that
we aren't afraid you'll come on down here with your big loud boomboxes, we just don't want faggots here
It's so annoying when a townie comes to move in
>they can't drive at all, usually making some excuse about how it's too dark. fucking babies and their night lights, er I mean street lights
>actually drive on one side of the road even though no one is coming. drive in the middle you fucking idiot, I don't want to go in the ditch just because you're too much of a faggot to drive right
>give you weird looks when wave at them, they seem to think a wave is a highly personal thing, instead of that casual thing you do to literally everyone
>complain nonstop about animals. coyotes in muh yard waah, cows smell bad wahh, why won't those dogs stop barking wahh, why do pigs smell worse than cows wahhh
Townies are scum, stay in your nigger shitholes where you belong
>>
>>26272750
>>give you weird looks when wave at them, they seem to think a wave is a highly personal thing, instead of that casual thing you do to literally everyone
>>complain nonstop about animals. coyotes in muh yard waah, cows smell bad wahh, why won't those dogs stop barking wahh, why do pigs smell worse than cows wahhh

kek, these two I recognize so well, also

>winter
>expects someone to have cleared their road from snow at all times, for free, of course
>>
>>26272814
>>winter
>>expects someone to have cleared their road from snow at all times, for free, of course
Yeah that's the best.
They sit around wondering why that guy with the snowblower passed his yard. Why the city snowplower didn't come down his shitty little gravel road to dig them a path out. Why all the smaller roads are still covered in snow and ice days after the last snowfall.
>>
>>26272747
>wanting to be near loud chads and normies
fuck off
>>
>>26272678
heres your reply my good black man
>>
>>26272897
That's the last thing I care about, I just don't want to drive an hour to get to work or to basically do anything besides buying groceries.
>>
File: 1448818274613.jpg (488KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1448818274613.jpg
488KB, 2000x1334px
>>26270374

This pictures physically hurt to look at but I still save them and post them

I hate myself
>>
File: 1442206954788.jpg (325KB, 1920x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1442206954788.jpg
325KB, 1920x1408px
>>26273204

Too hot and sweaty

Cold = Cozy
>>
File: smug pepe.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug pepe.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>tfw living in Switzerland and it literally looks like in OP's picture
>>
>>26274818

How did you convince your government to not let refugees in?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.