[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm running out of time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1446508010976.jpg (45KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
1446508010976.jpg
45KB, 527x612px
terminal robot here. I'm down to about 2 months before I'll be living out the rest of my life in the hospital, and still no luck finding someone to birth a baby for me. I tried some online methods (craigslist, etc) with no luck; all the applicants were either landwhales or niggers. I'd at least like someone decent to have a kid with and leave my 6 figure estate to, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

so, what are some robot-friendly charities I can leave the money/property to? ib4 >me. but seriously, I'd like to have made an impact on the world before I go, so if I can help some people I guess that's as good as having a kid, r-right?
>>
look up charity navigator
you can use the site to find charities with low overheads so their ceos arent making bank off your good will. Doctors Without Borders is a good example of a worthwhile charity.

see you on the otherside
>>
>>26270315

if you're serious about donating to some kind of organization to help other robots mail me
[email protected]
>>
been considering what a 'satoshi forest' for socializing selected robots in an environment comfortable and natural to qt's would look like?

it will take a lot of deprogramming of the qts.

or an experimental anti-autismo incubation retreat for healthy cows
>>
If you truly are leaving this earth mate, I'd love to say safe travels. Might peace be bestowed upon you for eternity.
>>
Why don't you give the property to /r9k/ and create a safe haven for robots and NEETs to live life undisturbed by the rest of society.
>>
>>26270502

emailed m8
>>
>>26270315
The good die young
>>
Charities are all frauds and a waste of money.

Do you have any close friends? Maybe one of them is down on their luck and could use that estate. It doesn't seem like you have any family, that's sad.
>>
>>26270776
>that's not a solution
>>
I need money
>>
>>26270934
you probably didn't, unless your domain is automatically blocked.
>>
>>26271421
I believe this.
I would rather help random people online than give the money away.
>>
If you're in Canada and are okay with slav genes, I can help you out with that kid thing.
>>
What ails you, my friend?
>>
File: Pink_87a03d_2682819.jpg (44KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
Pink_87a03d_2682819.jpg
44KB, 500x674px
Found a social anxiety awareness group for boys and men . Because as we all know, females with SA still have friends and relationships and basically dont suffer from this condition. Also a female ruins every serious group, which is why all anonymous self-help groups with females turn to shit.

The group would basically be a combination of pick-up-art and behavioral psycho-therapy. First members who say they are virgins would get one (1x) sex with a prostitute for free. There would be special prostitutes who specialize in that sort of thing and show the anxious guys how sex is done right instead of making fun of them. Also there would be classes in how to hold speeches and be more communicative in general, with organized debates etc where you can practice talking in public.

That is what would have helped me when I was younger and it is what I would do if I had money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.