[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brother ate my tendies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (175KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 750x1334px
>older brother who's 39 ate my chicken bites that I bought with my own money
>text mom about it because he's a scumbag and there's no point in confronting him
>mom won't even pay me my money back and will probably buy some shitty store brand tendies
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 750x1334px
>>26269235
Pic 2/2
I hate having a NEET brother so much.
>>
>NEETgod cucks another wageslave

That's right OP you demand for your hardearned money back. Because you """""""""""""Earned""""""""" it working 40 hours a week for mr shekelsberg

top kek
>>
File: 1445117718746.jpg (15KB, 333x207px) Image search: [Google]
1445117718746.jpg
15KB, 333x207px
>>26269287
He's not even on welfare, the only reason why he doesn't have a job is because nobody wants to hire an ex-convic. He just eats whatever my mom buys him and his worthless retarded son.

The only reason why my mom hasn't kicked him out is because she doesn't want to see his son grow up fatherless.
>>
>>26269337
Stay cucked wagie
>>
File: 1454587337005.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454587337005.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
The NEETs win once again! What a glorious day this is!

Don't worry OP, you're still a valuable human being
kek
>>
>>26269235
>>26269255
>being this mean to your mom
looks like you're too much of a pussy to deal with him yourself, huh?
>>
>>26269235
I think your mom thinks you are the bigger loser. You are acting like it.
>>
You're not allowed to ree, you normie fuck.
>>
You have terrible spelling
>>
>>26269235
>>26269255
Fuck off you doublenigger
That's your mommy you're being a dick to. Text her back and apologize cuck
>>
Stop being mean to your mom

Jesus OP she doesn't deserve this
>>
>>26269345
The only person is cucked is my mom, once I finish college I'm getting the fuck out of here.
>>26269379
Of course I'm a pussy, would you want to confront a violent criminal?
>>26269389
He eats everything I buy, I put my name on it and it still doesn't stop him, I even bought a food cage off amazon and guess what? he fucking broke it. He's a violent asshole who deserves to be put out on the streets.
>>
>>26269235
>>26269255

Fucking wageslave. Your brother has chosen to live the lifestyle of kings and you just have to suck it up and deal with it. And why did you buy tendies in the first place, wagie? Aren't you worried about all those bills?
>>
>>26269437
Stop taking out your anger for him on your mom. I would smack the shit out of you just like what your so scared of. Be a man. You take it out on your mom like a faggot.
>>
>>26269437
>Of course I'm a pussy, would you want to confront a violent criminal?
so you get your mom to do it? he's manipulating her, you fucking retard. and so are you. think about how much stress the both of you, not to mention that kid your brother has, are causing her. i know you think you're justified but this is just some dumb fucking domestic dispute you're not taking responsibility for. your mom had to raise this dipshit for 39 years. you're already another failed son she doesn't need in her life, and frankly i'm surprised she hasn't left both of you out on the street already.
>>
>>26269460
This is the only real advice in the thread.

If you're too much of a pussy to confront the person causing problems don't take your anger out on another person, in this case your mom.
All you're doing is being a pussy and a bully doing it that way. Your mom clearly is not able to or does not want to defend herself and you keep taking advantage of that.
>>
>>26269411
>No friends
>never had a gf
Fuck off faggot!
>>26269416
Fuck no, she charges me 360 dollars in rent and bills despite knowing that I also have to pay for college? Fuck her! She doesn't even charge my asshole brother rent because she knows he has no job. He even stole the jewelry that our grandmother left her and she never went to the police. I have no sympathy for her.
>>26269436
>I help pay bills
>I do chores for her
>I take her dog for walks
>I drove her to work when her car broke down
>Suddenly because I don't want the things I pay for taken I'm an asshole?
>>
>>26269491
>Suddenly because I don't want the things I pay for taken I'm an asshole?

Not only are you an asshole, but you're a giant pussy. Your brother is laughing his ass off knowing you're never going to stand up to him.
>>
>>26269491
>Fuck no, she charges me 360 dollars in rent and bills despite knowing that I also have to pay for college?
She should charge you double your tuition
Now fuck off. People that bully their mummy aren't allowed here normie
>>
"Mom" is actually OP posting from another phone. This is bait.
>>
>>26269460
>>26269485
Let me rephrase myself. HE IS BIGGER THAN ME! he has on multiple occasions assaulted me, and threatened me in the past just for confronting him. He once slammed me against a wall and tried to choke me out because I wouldn't lend him my car.
>>
You still live with your mother?
>>
>be OPs brother
>giggle to myself as I munch on another tendie

Thanks lil bro. Next time but some honey mustard too. I don't really like ranch too much.
>>
>>26269540
So? All you're letting him do is take advantage of your entire family including yourself.
You're not attempting to talk to him, stop him or report when he steals a felony amount of money or commits assault. And now you're doing the same thing he is, taking out your emotional problems on your family.

You've had plenty of occasions where you could have got him out of the house and off drugs into jail but you chose to scream at your mother through text messages instead.
>>
>OP makes thread expecting sympathy
>Gets BTFO instead

lol
>>
>>26269491

you're a fucking pussy normie bitch if your gonna be mean to your mom and not feel bad about it

your mom should have put you up for adoption
>>
>>26269255
Stop being fucking annoying you dumbass
>>
>>26269585
My mom doesn't want to see him in prison, she even bailed him out twice. She told me if I call the police then I have to pack my bags as well because "brothers aren't suppose fight". And yes, I do have emotional problems, but I've never beaten my mother like he has, I do chores for her, I've given her money that HE has stolen in the past, at this point whatever he does is her responsibility.

If it was up to me, I would have called the police the minute he ever assaulted or stolen anything.
>>
Just take him until he returns your shit.
>>
>>26269668
Taze
>>
>No he not!

Every time
>>
Slowly poison or put laxatives in the food he steals from you, just make sure mommy doesnt eat it.
>>
>>26269643
You're not getting the point. You know your mother won't do anything about the problem. You're letting him steal from her and injure your family and instead of being a man and getting the cops there, even anonymously, to get him some help you instead take out your anger at him on your own parents.

He may be a terrible person but you are too and you don't want to do a thing to stop it or intervene and make a decision that needs to be made when the rest of your family is incapable of doing it, you just seek sympathy.

You don't deserve any sympathy. Fix your situation instead of harming your family further.
>>
Stop being a dick to your mom, holy shit.
>>
>>26269699
She's a dietetic so she can't have the stuff I eat (other than fruit) I'm not gonna poison him but do laxatives work while being cooked?
>>
I feel bad for your mum for having two piece of shit kids. Stop being so rude to her and man up.
>>
>>26269708
How the fuck am I suppose to call the cops with out my mom suspecting, my other brother got kicked out for calling the police on him and he ended up living in his car for a month before finding his own place. Besides, my mom's just gonna bail him out again.
>>
>>26269762
Who gives a shit if your mom finds out. If she's not going to do anything about your brother stealing her jewelry and assaulting you so won't do anything about that.

You're not going to get any sympathy and you're not going to get any outside help. You need to take charge of the situation to get any change to occur and if you don't want to then you need to stop bitching and accept it.
>>
Must be a single mom. Unfortunately she couldn't raise 2 boys to be men.
>>
>>26269746
>All these fucking normies telling me to "man up"
What do you faggots want me to do? Call the police and get kicked out? Murder him? If I pay rent and bills for her than she's not really my mom, shes my landlord and I expect to have my things not touched. But no, no because I get upset for having my shit taken for the millionth time and she could easily solve the problem by kicking him out or letting me call the police. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>26269831
Sup normie you could go to cragslist and find a room mate for 360 a month but you to lazy.
>>
>>26269797
Then tell me, what will you do if you were in my situation? You have to pay 360 a month for bills and rent, you work your ass off through college and shitty jobs, you come home to find your hard earned tendies taken from you buy someone who has no job, doesn't pay rent, doesn't do any chores, and is a shitty human being. What are you gonna "man up" and get the shit kicked out of you? Call the police and get kicked out? Or just accept it like a beta faggot? I'm tired of this shit, I've tried being nice to my mom about it but she doesn't listen! I'm sick of this fucking abusive asshole living here.
>>
>>26269831

Keep crying, bitch nigga wagecuck.
>>
>>26269867
>>26269867
I might consider doing that, I found one place that $400 on craigslist that doesn't sound to bad.
>>
>>26269908
I've already told you what I'd do in your situation. I would have called the police after the assault or jewelry theft, whichever occured second because it obviously sounds like your mom won't do anything about it and even if she does you can afford to live somewhere else (roommates).

Since you let those opportunities pass you either have to sit and talk with your brother like a man about how he's hurting the family and if he does something to the family again that is a crime he will have the police called at him, or (the more pussy way) wait for him to do something again and call the police because he obviously will do something again, or leave.

You know your own situation better than I do. I can only make decisions based on the information you gave me.

Be a fucking man for once in your life and help out your mother by taking care of the problem instead of adding more stress to her life. Stop relying on strangers like me for advice and sympathy. You're in college you should be able to figure this out on your own.
>>
File: 54696305_p0.png (219KB, 520x440px) Image search: [Google]
54696305_p0.png
219KB, 520x440px
>>26269934
Yeah most people here have autism and aren't really helpful since they are shut in neets. Only thing you can do in your situation is to move out and look for a room mate or cheap place to live.
>>
>>26269934
Don't be a pussy and leave your mother in that terrible situation. Help her out. It doesn't look like you've been a very good son in the past.
>>
>>26269235
>being this much of a dick to your own mother

You're the real douche in this situation. Apologize to her you fucking ingrate.
>>
File: tfw.png (2KB, 83x99px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
2KB, 83x99px
>>26269235
>>26269235
>>26269235
>>26269235
Leave your mom alone OP, for fucsake she has enough on her plate
>>
>>26269997
Yeah I probably shouldn't have came here, I just didn't want to move out considering the cheapest places are farthest from work but fuck it if its my only option, normie advice like this>>26269971 will just get someone killed, they don't understand that he's a violent criminal, and my mom just bails him out each time (last time she bailed him out was 2013, after he beat his gf)
>"just man up bro let the police handle it :^)"
>>26270026
Hey man, I've done chores for her, I've taken time off work to drive her to work when her car broke down, I gave her $800 once because she need it for court, I'm not a kind hearted person but I've done several nice things for her. Also read the rest of the thread, theres nothing I can do because she just bailed him out each time.
>>
>>26270147
>theres nothing I can do because she just bailed him out each time.
How the fuck are you in college?
You're so fucking stupid.

Felony theft and assault isn't something you can pay a ticket for. At best he can get out of jail on bond and go back in after the trial.
>>
>>26270175
Idk, maybe because of the fact I don't do anything illegal so I don't have to pay attention to any of this court shit. I mean I've seen my mom bail him out once for stealing a fucking car but that was a long time ago, back when I was a teenager.
>>
>>26270225
You don't have to be a hardened criminal to understand the absolute basics of the justice system in the country you live in. Stop making excuses.
This is something they teach in 7th grade.
>>
>feel bad for the brother
>HIS SON

wow I hope you convince your mom to boot this normie fucking loser
>>
>>26269831
You're still crying to the "landlord". If you have bad neighbors in an apartment, most times the landlord gives no fucks as long as they pay their rent. This is your problem and you're crying for someone else to fix it, when you have other options. Your ultimate option being moving out. Here's a couple of other options you can do before that.

>buy a lock for you're door, a small refrigerator
Unfortunately when dealing with a communal fridge stuff is going to be taken. Especially when dealing with family. Yeah it will drive you crazy. He could always break in, but the more damage he does to her house, the more she'll care. At least more than your tendies.

>set traps in your labeled food
Make him think twice about ever eating your stuff again. This might get your ass beat again, but you can live with the satisfaction that he drank you're piss/cum.

>call the police
This only in the case of physical abuse. You can file a peace order that can get him out of the house no matter what your mom says. If she wants to kick you out, make her do it legally. It could be almost a three month process. And time enough for it to blow over, or for you to find a place.
>>
>>26269235
Kick
Your
Brothers
Ass
>>
>>26269255
Why are you being a dick to your mom and not your brother? It's just fucking chicken you sperg. Stop stressing your mom out.
>>
>>26270265
Nigger I'm not making excuses, I've never once been in trouble with the law. I never once paid attention to anything law related. I know I'm an idiot but I'm smart enough to tell the difference from what is right and was is wrong
>Don't harm others unless if its for self-defense
>Don't do drugs
>Don't steal
That's basically all I needed to know.
>>
>>26270313
You've made some good points, my only question about the lock door, there was one time I confronted him and he chased me up stairs to my room, I looked my door and he started to unscrew the entire doorknob just to get to me. Is there someway to guarantee him not getting into my room?
>>
>>26270392
Why don't you stop posting senseless posts to strangers on 4chan and work on helping your family for fucks sake?
You've gotten more than enough advice to be able to handle the situation and if you're as smart as you claim to be you shouldn't need it. This is something you should have handled a long time ago and still have the opportunity to alleviate or solve it completely.

Stop wasting time.
>>
>>26270026
Sorry but I agree that OP has no choice but to move out. Parents need to be reasoned with sometimes. She'll listen if she really needs the money. That being said OP is still a massive pussy.
>>
>>26270509
Fuck you faggot I can do whatever I want with my time. If I want to talk to strangers online then I'm going to talk to strangers online.
>>26270512
I agree with you that I am a massive pussy, every time I confront him he's attacked me, I remember when I was just 11 years old I accidentally hit his car with my bike and he chased me down and choked me out. He's always been bigger than me, nothing I can do about that but move the fuck out.
>>
>>26270596
>Fuck you faggot I can do whatever I want with my time. If I want to talk to strangers online then I'm going to talk to strangers online.
Fine. You're welcome to demonstrate to strangers online that you're too much of a pussy to confront your brother and instead take out all your anger on your mother, who is also receiving the same treatment from your brother that you are.

Clearly you're the most wronged person here.

Have fun.
>>
>>26269235
You shouldn't use curse words when talking to your mum anon
>>
>>26269235
>>26269255

>being mad at the wrong person
>swearing at your mother
>being too much of a little bitch to confront someone about taking your property

here's a tip top kek for the tip top cuck. NEETs BTFO wagies yet again. wagies too spineless and weak to stand up to anyone.

stay cucked faggot.
>>
>>26270618
>too much of a pussy to confront your brother
I've stop confronting him because he solves everything with violence. Tell me would you be too much of a pussy to confront the dangerous street gang that's been harassing people all day? Knowing full well that you're going to get hurt? Get fucked normie fag.
>>
>>26269540

>what is a gun?
>>
>>26270492
Most bedroom doors have shit locks so you don't have damage anything if you get locked out. Get a regular lock and he won't be able to get in without breaking the door or frame.
>>
Why do normies always think the most violent confrontational way to solve a problem is the right one? Why does everything have to be about manning up? I wonder what you normiefucks would be saying if the victim in question was female. Is it such a sin not to want to go into an inevitable fight that you that op certainly wont win and risk severe physical harm when there could possibly be a better solution?
@op
Idk honestly how to fix this but a possible solution would be to legally prevent your mother from bailing your brother out and if she tries to kick out, like another anon said try to legally stall her effort. If shes in a difficult financial situation you could eventually blackmail her that you will stop supporting the family( including your brother). If he assaulted you with your mother witnessing or defending him , you could sue her for complicity and aid to crime.
>>
If you were just too much of a puss to confront your brother, I could tolerate that.
Not only are you a huge pussy but you're a huge pussy who takes undeserved anger out on your mother.
Fuck you.
Either call the cops on him and send him away and move out or stop complaining, you whiney cunt.
>>
>>26271117
There's been maybe 1 suggestion to fight.

People have been saying to man up and deal with the situation in any way instead of bitching and taking it out on his mother.....

maybe try reading the thread before you start making stupid posts
>>
Your mother ought to have aborted the both of you.
>>
>>26271152
If my mother constantly defended and bailed out someone who abused me and made my life miserable throughout my life I would have every right to be mad at her too...
>>
>>26271437
>If my mother constantly defended and bailed out someone who abused me and made my life miserable throughout my life I would have every right to be mad at her too...
OP never gave a timeline. You have no idea what she bailed him out for, how many times he has been bailed out, if the bail out occurred after the theft and assault or really anything else besides they all occurred .
>>
>>26269337
nice avatar image
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.