[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls show interest >ignore it out of fear or some other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Blog-pic-man-forlorned-15611034.jpg (50KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blog-pic-man-forlorned-15611034.jpg
50KB, 450x300px
>girls show interest
>ignore it out of fear or some other bullshit reason
>keep doing it because "there' still plenty of time left"

As a 26 year old KHV, let me tell you: there isn't enough time left. Do it now or face immense regret.
>>
>>26267997
Dont kid yourself they werent interested
And i would rather live with regret than rejection
>>
>>26268022

Did you mean "they were interested"? Because I know they were. Some literally told me "I like you".

>i would rather live with regret than rejection
Trust me, you wouldn't. A rejection gives you closure. There's no point in crying over someone who doesn't feel the same about you. Not asking and living the rest of your life without definitive closure is 10 times as bad.
>>
>>26267997
Been there OP. I'm only 24, but I feel like I'm running out of time. I should have taken the opportunities that presented themselves to me.
Now that I actually try to get a girl, I get rejected all the time. And even if I'd ever find one, I couldn't please her sexually. You're expected to have some experience by your mid-20s.

>>26268022
Yes, they were for me. Could've had sex with multiple women if I wasn't so autistic.
Should I drop some stories?
>>
>>26267997
There has never been a single girl interested in me.
>>
>>26268124

>You're expected to have some experience by your mid-20s.

Did you learn that on here? Don't be an idiot. As long as you and your first partner communicate, everything should be fine. That's common sense.

>>26268159

That sucks. On the bright side, at least you don't have to deal with an additional crippling feeling.
>>
>>26268022
Dubs dont lie, neither did anon
>>
I'm the same as you. 26yo KV, but don't have regrets because I know that everything I've done was just exactly what I wanted to do at the time.
>>
Yeap. I get attention but at 28 and still a KV I just feel weird in that if i actually put my walls down and let a woman be my GF that the moment she meets my family and they all burst out laughing "LOL ANON GOT A GF WTFFFFFFFFLOL" then it'd be one big embarrassing event and she'd prob get major red flags from that experience and never want anything to do with me again.
>>
>>26268218
Ay. All I have left is loneliness and not enough bucks to silence that fucking feeling.
>>
>>26268260
Me again, for anyone saying that wouldnt happen and I am just paranoid. No, you don't know my family. They're very loud and obnoxious and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>26268218
>Did you learn that on here? Don't be an idiot. As long as you and your first partner communicate, everything should be fine. That's common sense.
Most girls my age have had multiple sexual partners who themselves had some experience and knew, at least to a degree, what they were doing in bed.
How are you supposed to please your gf if she has had great sex with someone else before? I don't believe in the pure virgin gf anymore.
>>
>>26268260

>that the moment she meets my family and they all burst out laughing "LOL ANON GOT A GF WTFFFFFFFFLOL" then it'd be one big embarrassing event

Holy shit dude, I'm the same. Not just for a GF, every experience that I missed out on. When someone says something like that, it's really condescending and patronizing.

>awww look who went out tonight with us for the first time!
>oooh, look who has a job!

But to be honest, don't let that affect you. Just like with this guy >>26268124, talk to her and explain your situation. I don't know much about relationships, KHV duh, but I think that meeting the parents is something you do late into one. By that time you should have built enough trust for you to express your feelings about it.

>>26268257

Why would you deliberately do that?
>>
>>26268293

>How are you supposed to please your gf if she has had great sex with someone else before? I don't believe in the pure virgin gf anymore.

I don't know why I even have to explain this to you. If you get a GF, there's a reason she's with you. She won't dump you or kill you if you don't please her the first time. Seems to me that r9k really took its toll on you and that you're really easily manipulated and gullible. "Has had" is the keyword. There's a reason why she's not with that person any more and even great sex couldn't save it. Experience will come with time.
>>
File: 1451597868204.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1451597868204.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>26268092
>Because I know they were
no they weren't

>>26268124
>Yes, they were for me
No they weren't
>>
>>26267997
I did that in high school OP, worst mistake of high school the girl was all over me. Stunted myself socially till 21 then managed to turn things around slowly. 24 now, have a committed gf and have had sex with 3 people.
>>
>>26268022
No you wouldn't dumb nigger, rejection at least gives you the solice in knowing it was a "no" and you gave it a shot. Regret is when you were too much of a beta to even try and let your only opportunities go.
>>
Look it can go only one of two ways

1) Do what you can to lose it when you're younger, when women aren't as serious about your status in life
2) Get older, but you better have more money and a better job than the career women who don't have kids/husband yet.
>>
>>26268320
>Why would you deliberately do that?

For example if there was a party but I didn't go because I would rather play video games. Maybe if I went to the party I could have got off with Sarah. If I later think "shit I should have gone to the party", I can't blame myself because at the time I wanted to play video games.
>>
>>26268363
Why are you setting him up for dissapointment? Do you enjoy seeing people suffer?
>>
>>26268290
I believe you, but you shouldn't stop yourself from love just because of that. You could also just try to communicate with your family - tell them they'll never meet her if they embarrass and tease you.
>>
>>26268370
I bet you're just like Elliot, decently looking but never asking a girl out. Instead you're waiting for them to come talk to you. Rarely happens (well, it did to me though).

>>26268363
If at all, it's not this board polluting me, but the slut friends I hang out with. I mean, I really like them as a person, but everytime they talk about how they wouldn't have sex with that guy anymore because he came too early, or because that other guy has a "useless" upwards curved dick, a little part of me dies.
Worst thing is that I have feelings for one of them.
>>
>>26268431

Sounds reasonable.

>>26268443

I'm not setting up anything, but writing down common sense. If someone doesn't have that common sense himself, I guess they don't really deserve a partner in the first place.

>>26268424

It's not virginity specific. I was thinking about relationships in general.
>>
>>26268482

They don't sound like good people. Usually you can use that as a filter and ask yourself "do I really want to be with someone like that?".

>Worst thing is that I have feelings for one of them.
Maybe she's just saying it to fit in? Like this saddo >>26268370 for r9k. One thing's for sure: not trying will be way worse.
>>
i know your feel op

>you can build a meaningful relationship in the very short time you have between meeting a fully developed adult woman on an internet dating site and a completed life ready for a family

what a fucking crock

our society is fucked
>>
>>26268529
>Maybe she's just saying it to fit in?
I highly doubt that. She was talking about her former lover's dicks when I first met her and openly admits to sleeping with guys off Tinder.
Now she's trying to change, but still is into that guy she's never met in person and only has had contact with on Tinder and over the phone. He lives several hundret miles away, but they are making plans to meet soon.

I can't just ask her out or anything because we're close friends and she's the type of person that would act weird about it afterwards.
>>
>>26268529
>saying 'i like you' to fit in

if she says i like you to fit in then she will fuck that dude to also fit in
>>
>>26268776
I think you misunderstood something there...
>>
Keeping this thread alive.

tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
>>26267997
Only ugly ones have shown interest and I'd rather die alone than stay with them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.