[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your worst feel, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1451816290927.png (7KB, 369x136px) Image search: [Google]
1451816290927.png
7KB, 369x136px
What is your worst feel, robots?
>>
>>26267322
The way deadman wonderland ends
>>
>>26267345
>nipshit
>>
File: 1452318926080.png (63KB, 578x547px) Image search: [Google]
1452318926080.png
63KB, 578x547px
Knowing that I will fuck every friendship up, even if I try my best, I feel like I'm destined to be alone. It is so hard to even find friends online, but I always do something which makes the other person dislike or even hate me
>>
>>26267401
>be me
>6' 180 /fit/ guy
>watch anime once
>get called nipshit
Fuck
>>
>>26267414
How have you fucked up before?
>>
File: 1451903977307.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451903977307.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
That I could have had everything I wanted and there's nobody to blame but myself
>>
File: tortoiseman.jpg (6KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
tortoiseman.jpg
6KB, 160x200px
I'm not going to be able to capture this in greentext, so here's a stream on consciousness

running out of the back of the county theater in the middle of "We're Off to See the Wizard" while everyone stares at me because my chuunibyou was just shattered and I'm no longer the main character in a slice-of-life romance but just a shitty 16 year old kid who had been getting cuckolded for the past 4 years and realizing the second I get into the lobby that I still have 3 days of commitment to the stage show but there's no way in hell I can walk back into position tonight so I end up standing under a tree to avoid the rain while dirty wet white pedals keep slopping down onto my glasses and it takes 45 minute for my parents to come get me so I spend the entire time thinking about every warning sign I wrote off as me overthinking things and jesus christ why the fuck couldn't she have revealed this BEFORE everyone back stage talked about their fetishes and I participated oh fucking great there's mom's car and now I have to act like everything is okay for the next 45 minutes because my family has an unspoken rule that we never discuss emotional problems
>>
>>26267538
Tell me about the conversation.

Why did it take off the mask?
>>
>>26267574

If you mean the conversation that ruined everything: the stagehands and actors that weren't needed were doing the standard high school talk of "how far have you been." It was her turn. "Oh, just 2nd base," and then her eyes glanced at me and a big look of regret immediately hit her I was next and said I had only been kissed once. There was a moment of silence as that sank in for everyone (since, at the time, it was understood that the two of us had been dating for a few years), and cue the worst feel.

If you meant the fetish conversation, I'm afraid there's not much of interest to say. I just revealed I liked fatties (which I would have regretted a lot more if everything else hadn't happened, since that was essentially telling the girl I liked that I thought she was fat, and also I knew she had an eating disorder). No one ever really brought it up again, but any degenerate can understand the nagging regret in the back of my mind the next couple dozen times I saw those people.
>>
The fact that I got out of the Marines from popping for weed

That shit fucking kills me man not a day goes by I don't think about it. It was like a switch flipped and I didn't have a family anymore
>>
>>26267538
Your mom sounds like a cunt
>>
I'm constantly surrounded by girls who touch me, hold hands with me, hug me, dance with me and kiss me on the cheek, yet I can't get a single date. I'm always "just a friend".

It's fucking torture.
>>
I'm not cut out for life.
>>
that i'm a failure and will always be
>>
>>26267818
That's rough bro. The feds are just fags. Ridiculous how everyone in the army is a drunk or spiced out and your senpai is pissed at you for that shit too.
>>
>>26267936
My actual family doesn't know, I'm talking about my platoon, it's like after I found out everyone looked at me differently like I was a dead man walking. Those couple months were the hardest, dudes I had known for years weren't associating with me because I popped.

I just want my brothers back senpai
>>
>>26267322
looking in the mirror. its a remainder for how ugly i'm, and a remainder why girls laugh and diss me

also being in a crowd, because I'm 5'5''
>>
The fact that I've lost both a best friend and my future wife at once.

And that now I'm back to being a robot after thinking I was beyond this stupid phase of life, and thinking I'd never drink again because I was happy with my life, and thinking I'd finally met someone who could pull me out of staying up until 4am everyday and help me become a better person.

Yeah, fuck all that, I'm completely alone again. She was the only reason I would do anything and now that she's gone I have literally nothing.

I'm going on a walk.
>>
>>26267962
>it's semper fi not semper high

Should've listened to quentin desu
>>
>tfw i hate myself and see no way out other than killing myself but i'm too much of a coward to do it
>>
File: img6808.jpg (119KB, 620x509px) Image search: [Google]
img6808.jpg
119KB, 620x509px
Getting locked up in a psychiatric hospital!
almost died gained "Schizoaffective" dissorder got pumped with sedatives possibly raped (and im a ugly guy). wasn't eating anything and noone there cared as i eventually got heart collapse. then they moved me and tried to perform surgery and give me a artificial heart without consent and when i was so sick/delusional to do anything. I am so lucky that my mom was there every day otherwise id not be here today. DONT GO TO ANYONE AND SAY UR SUICIDAL they could lock you up thats how it works in aus.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.