[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one obtain male attention without having to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

File: morals.png (560KB, 799x441px) Image search: [Google]
morals.png
560KB, 799x441px
How does one obtain male attention without having to go through with sex?
>>
>>26266745
step 1: post a thread like
step 2 : wait for replies
>>
Men throw their attention around everywhere looking for sex, just don't indulge them
>>
>>26266756
Yes but how do you touch one without getting raped.

If you put your arms around one he's not gonna let you go before you touch the dick.

The goal here is to avoid touching the dick.
>>
>>26266745
meet someone like me who is mostly emotionless and doesn't care about sex
good luck finding me though :3
>>
How about developing a real personality and real self esteem instead of basing your self worth on sexual validation?
>>
>>26266745
try being a stripper
>>
common autistic interests.

also show no skin, only sluts show skin.
>>
Date a beta and make it clear that you won't be having sex, instead have sex with a Chad on the side.
>>
>>26266745
>Wear very little clothes
>date or do sexy things with other women
>act like a whore
Your welcome
>>
you dont
your number 1 card is your hole(s)

if you dont want to get it filled then stop messing with us
you will anyway because you are a fucking vagina owner succubus
>>
>>26266781
I have a real personality and real self-esteem. Unfortunately my period is starting next week and my hormones are fucking with my ability for rational thought.

>>26266799
I have a complete mental block on sex. I am literally incapable of having it at all.
>>
>>26266745
Have a good personality.
>>
>>26266840
>I am literally incapable of having it at all.

Careful with that word, "literally". What do you say we meet up and test that theory?
>>
>>26266846
I do. I mean, at least people with shit taste find me funny. I get along with girls.

>>26266860
Do you know the difference between sex and rape?

I am IN-CA-PA-BLE of sex. If you dick me, I'll fight back and scream for help, maybe bite your nose off in self-defense, and that's not sex.
>>
Why the fuck do you want male attention without having sex?
>>
>>26266889
Rape is still sex lol
>>
>>26266840
How about just gettin' on da pill or gettin your tubes tied so "your head don't get fucked with"
>>
>>26266889

But WHY and HOW are you incapable?
>>
>>26266893
Because my hormones are trying to push me into something my brain can't and won't do.

>>26266906
I'm actually trying to get sterilised as we speak, but unfortunately that's still gonna take like a year, because I live in a society that questions female autonomy and firmly believes that I will *one day change my mind~* about shitting out a shrieking ape that tears out my innards as it goes through.
>>
File: 1436650151906.png (207KB, 421x531px) Image search: [Google]
1436650151906.png
207KB, 421x531px
>>26266745
Why do you feel entitled to male non-sexual attention?
>>
>>26266939
protip: no male will want to give you attention once he realizes he won't get sex. males will stop giving you attention at all once you're past 27, unless they want to have kids with you (lol sterilized because dumb bitch).

Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>26266934
I don't know. A few people have suggested I might have gotten raped or sexually abused at some point as a kid and just completely blocked it from my memory, only leaving the aftermath of the trauma, but I really don't feel like that's possible. I had a pretty safe childhood and I was never left alone with adults I didn't know or trust.

And as for "how", my cunt pretty much just dries shut whenever there's a potential of sex. You couldn't put anything bigger than a thumb in there without causing unspeakable pain and potential damage.
>>
>>26266968
For the same reason men feel entitled to sexual services.

Because human beings are selfish and inherently evil.

>>26266969
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, innit?
>>
>>26266985
Fake a suicide attempt.
>>
How do I get sex without having to talk with her?
>>
>>26267098
Use PUA
>>
>>26267098
Men - unless restricted by medical conditions - all have the ability to mastubate to orgasm.

You should consider doing that.
>>
>>26266745
smile at the guy you like every time you see him.
>>
>>26266745
Be their friends.
>>
>>26266973
Are you trying to correct this?

>Inb4 asexual
Not wanting to have sex is a choice. Not being able to have sex because your clam clams up isn't normal and you should see a professional.
>>
>>26266767
One of these days this dicks gonna touch you.
>>
For the love of god, stop replying to this tumblr retard self diagnosed mental illness landwhale.
>>
>>26266985
What amazes me most is our robota did not shut you down for such widespread assumptions.
>>
>>26268074

The clam clamming up problem isn't that easy to fix. It can be physical, but it can also be emotional. Trying to cure an anxious vagina is like trying to cure social anxiety: it's possible but remember that you're suggesting a rigorous self-improvement routine to a robot.
>>
>>26268158
Like a mammal she rides the waves
And dreams many dreams in various shades
Then, with compass lost, and many a flow
Under the moon's most waning glow
The beach she reaches with her mass
And first of all she smells the grass
Of greener shores and lonely hills
She hears the winded tiny mills.
And then the hunger grows too hard
And soon engraves her skin of lard
There on the shore, the mammal long:
She's met a world but won't belong.
>>
Forget male attention and build a life you can enjoy OP.
>>
>>26268228
First three verses need correction and shortening to match latter rhythm but otherwise the poem is good to go.
>>
Could I please give you attention? I'll get you some gifts once in a while too if you want.
>>
>>26268228
A costo di farmi bannare, mi complimento per lo sforzo con un bel Porco Dio.
>>
>>26268217
>taking affirmative steps toward positive change is haaarrrrdddd
So find a "man" with no dick.
>>
>>26268074
I'm fucking livid about this.

What kind of a professional?

>>26268158
>>26268228
I was 58 kg this morning and as far as I've understood it's a perfectly healthy and average weight for my height.

>>26268238
I enjoy male attention.

>>26268286
where you at?
>>
>>26268417
>where you at?
England.
>>
>>26268613
The flights from London to Helsinki cost like 200 euros you down?
>>
>>26268681
Yes, very much so. Do you have an email?
>>
>tell robot you are LITERALLY incapable of having sex
>fuck huge chad cock on the side

""""""""""""""""""""""""""fem"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bots"""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>26268774
There's nothing wrong with wanting a boyfriend into cuckshit.
>>
File: 1454431291978.gif (885KB, 459x410px) Image search: [Google]
1454431291978.gif
885KB, 459x410px
>>26266745
Just stand there and men will swarm to you like flies
pls be my gf, OP, i'm so lonely
>>
>>26268795
the problem is the poor robot doesn't realise he is being cucked
>>
File: 1443704955564.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1443704955564.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>26266745
Be related to them, even them you do realize not all guys are just after a fuck, same with women.
>>
>>26268817
*even then
>>
File: 052.jpg (245KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
052.jpg
245KB, 1280x720px
Get the fuck out. You disgusting whore. You don't even deserve to live.
>>
>>26268717
Only my official, legal one and I don't want /r9k/ ruining my life.

>>26268774
I can't even masturbate.

Besides, if I could just fuck anyone, wouldn't I be doing that?

The sheer amount of hoe shit I'd be doing if I could is unspeakable.
>>
>>26266745
Step 1) Be a girl
Step 2) Enjoy the attention

Good luck anon!
>>
You're the same tard that posted on /adv/, aren't you?
>>
>>26268838
sure you can't.

whore
>>
>>26268838
Then make a throwaway one so I can orbit you.
>>
>>26268839
You forgot the
>without sex
part.

You can sit and chat and hug and cuddle with a guy for a good half an hour, maybe a whole hour, and after that, it's 3-5 hours of arguing about why you won't touch the dick, you owe him that, he was nice to you all evening.

Paying into debt doesn't mean it's free. It means you owe them. And he's going to get what he wants eventually, so if you hold it off long enough, you gon get raped.
>>
File: maxresdefault (15).jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (15).jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>26268838
Get the FUCK out. I wish I knew who you were so I could beat you until I destroyed my own limbs.
>>
>>26268843
>posted
You're making it sound like I don't post this shit every single day because I have severe mental problems that don't get looked at because i am too good at externally pretending to function.
>>
>>26268869
Touche, except for the rape part, he will just go away and never talk to you again because it's pointless as you won't touch his dick. Unless you're "one of the guys" or you have a nice personality and he doesn't mind being friendzoned, which makes him a cuck.
>>
>>26268997
But all in all, men are like any other feral animal. If you feed them, they stay, and if you stop feeding them, they either leave or eat you.

They are incapable of love and affection.
>>
>>26269244
>Never had a boyfriend but my dad didn't love me so I know that all men are incapable of love and affection.

Enjoy the robot life.
>>
>>26266745
how about you do something of value
>>
>>26269556
>I've had boyfriends but I am unable to love people who would love me back because the only guy who ever liked me looks like a fucking english bulldog
>>
>>26266745
Be interesting
>Have friend who's chad
>Usually have a beer every weekend, chat about vidya, how his life is, how mine is, chill usually
>Weekend comes around and he says he's going with a few workmates
>I go and get along with a few, grill there is cute, eastern European accent
>She asks me what games I thought had artistic value
>Mention "The Unfinished Swan", she seems genuinely amazed
>We talk for a couple hours, favorite movies/vidya, how our school life was ect
>Turns out her and Chad are fuck buddies but idc
>Genuinely nice to talk to someone with an interesting personality
>Amazing that a female respects vidya past "I play le CoD, Destiny and love the N64 xDDD"

She's my only female friend, I don't have any intention of anything past a friendship with her.

Tldr: Be interesting, don't play the "I'm a grill" card and just be fun to talk too, if you have a worthwhile opinion then guys will be genuinely amazed a grill has them, after years of school where girls seem to be uninteresting roasties.
>>
>>26269685
>have somebody who will put up with obvious mental problems
>they look ugly
>Why will nobody love me without getting anything in return???

Fuck off op
>>
>>26269737
I don't have male hobbies, and I can't really bring myself to have an interest in books either.

I grew up in exclusively girl circles, it's a bit hard to be "the girl" of a group that's exclusively girls. My cards have always been a vast, vague collection of common knowledge, and humour. I practically always end up being the "weird funny one". I don't know how to be quiet or graceful so I might as well make people laugh.

Also, this is roughly the 15th time I've asked this, but what IS a roastie? Is this one of those everyone-who-doesn't-know-what-X-is-is-X -jokes, or is it another word for a female who isn't a sexually submissive chaste 9/10?
>>
>>26269788
Imagine a guy who looks like the fusion of Russel Crowe and Peter Dinklage, except that he's ginger and really would have needed braces growing up. He's only up to your shoulder and 10 years older than you, wants to settle down and marry ASAP, is jealous of all your opposite-sex friends because all his previous partners cheated on him, assumes that literally everyone cheats at all times, is 30 years old and still has mommy issues, has a mean sense of humour and no comprehension of when NOT to make stupid jokes, and thinks that family guy is funny.
>>
>>26269850
Without wanting to sound like an arse, if you aren't interesting to talk too, and you don't want to have sex, why would a guy want to talk to you?

Sure you'll probably find an odd amount of people on here who want to skype you as they are crazy lonely. But no one you'd want to talk too.

Also a roastie is basically just a slut, if a girl has sex alot she gets a deformed vagina that looks like roast beef, hence roastie. It doesn't have much scientific backing but it's a funny word.
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88KB, 456x810px
You should try cakesitting. Dudes just love watching you sit on a cake and will do anything to see you. Start out with a triple layer cake with lots of icing. Don't use candles until you have had lots of practice.
>>
>>26269889
What makes a person interesting to talk to? I read a lot of random shit and think about more random shit and I'm pretty fast to pick up what specific people think is funny, whether that's puns, more clever and subtle stuff, situational humour or straight-up slapstick.

Ah, alright. I figured it's something like that.
>>
>>26266754
step 3: watch how successful it was
>>
>>26269963
Varies from person to person, I know people who would be content for hours just talking about a sport, some about video games, some about music. I consider these quite boring subjects so don't have many friends I talk too in length.

I know a lot of people who play League of Legends, I was challenger so people like telling me about ELO hell stories and I pretend to care, but i'd rather pretend to care about LoL then football.

The problem with making friends is two people can have nothing in common whatsoever, but i'd say being interested in something heavily, to the point you can give recommendations is great.

On the same night as greentext there was a dude there in a Whitechapel shirt, I listen to death metal, we exchanged a few band names, played a few songs to eachother, got along well after that.
>>
>>26268681
>>26268838
I live in Helsinki, you down?
>>
>>26270030
Shit.

what if I don't have a special interest?
>>
>>26270474
Why do you want male attention, which isn't sexual, if you don't hold any interests?

While it's usually the shoe on the other foot on this board, if you don't have interests which align with men, why would you want to know them if you aren't sleeping with them? Wouldn't you be better off just being friends with females, or having no friends at all, then faking interests to hang out with guys, or being yourself and guys simply wanting your vagina?
>>
>>26270666
Are you aware that a human need of closure is not exclusively sexual?

I want to be touched, be able to touch someone. To kiss, mix my fingers into someone's hair, feel someone stroke my back. Human warmth, male scent.

It's the penetration that I have a problem with. The bear trap that might snap shut at any moment. So it's safer to go without than risk losing a limb.

Even when that hurts.

Sometimes the need feels overpowering, and it outweights the fear of pain. But it never outweights the pain itself.
>>
>>26270836
Oh I completely misunderstood the post, you want intimate relations with a guy but not sex. That becomes slightly easier desu. You can just play it off as a girl who is a virgin, talk to someone who's kind of shy, tell him he is cute and to go on a date. Tell him that you take sex seriously/are religious, but invite him back to yours/on another date anyway. Providing you aren't picking a douche he will respect the fact you are a virgin, and you will get the things you want, the problem is he will perform them on the premise one day you will have sex. If you pick a guy you never want to have sex with, he will eventually get annoyed and leave. He will also probably spread you are frigid/wierd depending how long you "date" for.

The problem is theres no friends with benefits without sex, atleast it's something i've never seen, theres no "netflix and cuddle", while I wish there was there is not.
>>
>>26270982
>lie about virginity
Unfortunately the entire town knows I'm a massive whore.
>>
>>26271080
Afraid to say you've made your own bed, and you have to lie in it. As much as the world loves "unintentional heros", your story does not qualify.
>>
>>26270836
Not trying to orbit, but you sound pretty perfect for a celibate guy like myself. Too bad you're in bongland
Have you tried looking for someone like that?
>>
>>26271916
I wouldn't know where to look.
>>
>>26271970
If I knew where to look I wouldn't be alone either
My advice is to not lie to a guy. If you do find someone just tell them you're simply not into having sex.
I'd ask for your email but there's no real point.
Good luck. Being lonely sucks
>>
>>26266745
why don't you want to have sex? you should forsake trying to collect orbiters and just find an attractive beta who you like and let him bust all kinds of nuts deep inside of you
>>
>>26266745
Do what men do to get attention, which is actually earn it by doing something of merit, instead of simply expecting it by merely existing.
>>
>>26271970
University is a pretty good place to find them, go to a library, look for a guy sitting on his own, make a move. You from the north or the good part of Bongland?
>>
>>26266745
exist
fuck off robot
>>
>>26272084
South, but between the Real Cities. There's no university in my town.
>>
File: 1391226663602.jpg (68KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1391226663602.jpg
68KB, 478x640px
>>26266745
Have fat titties.
>>
two words: older guys
you are gonna be hard pressed to find a dude in his 20's who is mature enough to not be "damn, she's bad, damn dat ass, dayum i'd fuck" and stare at every ass and hit on every girl and try to fuck every single woman.

some younger guys are mature, but you are going to be bored with them, i guar-an-fucking-tee it 100,000%
>>
>>26269737
Holeeeee fuckkkkk
You are such a fucking cuck
>entertain her for hours
>pass her off to Chad so he can pump her full of his seed
>>
>>26272345
My last partner was 30 and immature as fuck.

I've found that 30-something guys who date 20-something girls are not the kind you're talking about.
>>
Post a pic of yourself OP.
Just curious to see what a person "incapable" of sex looks like
>>
>>26267129
I want a girl not a hand, roastlord
>>
>>26273497
Pretty plain.
>>
>>26272982
I don't think you understood my story familia. She was genuinely interesting, she had better topics for conversation then most males i've ever met, I may have entertained her but she also entertained me, women, as a majority are useless without giving up their vagina, as they are usually vapid and boring personalities.

However she was not, she was a genuine pleasure to talk too, and I still talk to her to this day, infact I went out for a meal with the same people recently.
>>
>>26273372
i think he means older guys with their shit together, not manchildren
>>
>>26273821
Post pics pls. Even plain Jane's are Stacys nowadays because of okcupid and tinder
>>
>>26272282
Sound like me, I commute to London every day for University, good luck, you'll need it tbqh
>>
>>26273914
Where do I find an older man with his shit together?

I'm really not into older guys, not the same way some girls are.

Quite the opposite, really. It hasn't been just once that I've met a guy I really liked only to learn that he's 15 or 16.
>>
>>26266745
meeting people to be cool with is the hard part. but just being cool is the ticket. read it like bill cosby. that's the ticket
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.