[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>sleeping ontop of arm and stop the blood circulation on it
>wake up and try to feel my face
>tfw for a brief moment it feels like your arm is someone else's
>>
>tfw other people make a big deal of something trivial to you and expect you to be so happy and you are but you dont what them to think your standards for happiness are low
>>
File: sweaty man.jpg (66KB, 445x414px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty man.jpg
66KB, 445x414px
>sleep on arm/hand
>wake up
>can't feel hand
>realise i've been crushing it
>panic that i cut off the circulation too long and it will die
>shake hand to try and get feeling back
>finally comes back
>>
>>26265809
>wake up
>feels like someone is touching my face
>look over at my beautiful gf
>I love you babe
>she is about to say she loves me too, but I wake up for real
It was all a dream
>>
If you wank with a dead arm it almost feels like ur getting a hand job
>>
File: 1439011061323.jpg (32KB, 804x585px) Image search: [Google]
1439011061323.jpg
32KB, 804x585px
>yfw you love the smell of the wet fur on your cats back after he has been licking it
>yfw he just started taking a bath
>>
>>26265923

Welcome to
T O X O P L A S M O S I S
No exits
>>
>poop
>notice white shit that looks like noodles
>makes my ass itch

i should probably switch my diet or something
>>
>>26265941
>T O X O P L A S M O S I S
>Up to half of the world's population are infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[8]

Thanks wikipedia
>>
File: 1434439888354.jpg (20KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1434439888354.jpg
20KB, 184x184px
>tfw feel like you're the protagonist of a massive story
>everything feels deliberately placed to teach you a lesson at just the right time
>need to save all of the people that you know, except for the ones you dislike
>>
>>26266489
>not saving everyone, even your worst enemy, to get the true ending
Shameful, anon
>>
>>26265971

I once read that the parasite gives off signals that attract affected cats and the cat's parasites similarly attract affected humans. Hence the "crazy cat lady" thing.
>>
>>26266865
t. Frisk
>>
>>26266865
My enemies are dicks, though.
>>
>>26266489
A true legend in your own mind

>iktf
>>
File: Bq2I7GICIAIJ5RT.jpg (26KB, 599x402px) Image search: [Google]
Bq2I7GICIAIJ5RT.jpg
26KB, 599x402px
>tfw you think that you are good enough, and have prepared yourself enough for a long time for whatever you wanted, but when you get it you realize that you'll never be good enough and yo can't leave the shitty mediocre person you are
>>
>>26265968
You might have parasites dude.
>>
>>26265809
>immediately place hand on dick
Gotta love the stranger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.