[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tell my friend about my extreme social anxiety >literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1442110448339.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1442110448339.png
312KB, 389x386px
>Tell my friend about my extreme social anxiety
>literally cry every time I try to give a presentation
>have to rush inside if someone sees me outside
>try to call people to create appointments but just hang up immediately because it scares the shit out of me
>keep my head down while walking passed girls so they don't throw up.
>tell him about extreme low self esteem due to girls bullying me in elementary and high school
>trying to get help with my mom (prozac and therapy) hope it helps idk...

The next day he talks about how r9k is just a bunch of sad stories and retards
Somehow jobs come up in conversation and he calls me lazy even knowing my issues that i'm trying to fix
I don't even have some sort of disabillity benefits for it and I don't plan on getting any

He still wants me to watch anime with him??

Should I just stop talking to him?

He gets upset when I'm not on discord but I am much more happy when I'm not on it because he keeps saying these things that bother me.
I think about what he says all day...
>>
Just delete him from your life.
>>
I'm so glad I am not alone in this
>>
>>26265117
Same here. In grade school, I was """"sick"""" for almost every presentation day. And before grade nine, I almost never participated in gym class.
>>
>>26265067
I would stop talking to him.

I'm in a similar situation except its my entire family calling me lazy. I was on prozac and went to therapy, they act like there is nothing wrong with me when in reality I've shown signs for years. I plan on never speaking to my family again when I get the chance (move out or they kick me out.)
>>
Poor anon
desu I wouldn't pity you or care if you didn't use cute Sakura pic
>>
File: 1446871227765.png (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446871227765.png
52KB, 400x400px
I forgot to mention that he has his own issues.
diagnosed bipolar.
extreme fear of abandonment apparently.
he takes meds and has been for a while.
Last time I didn't talk to him for a while then I came back he was pissed at me for some reason.

Kinda scared to just stop talking to him but if I do it I would be happier and my grades would improve. much more study time because less anime and games + I wouldn't just be depressed all day thinking about the mean things he says.

I just don't understand how he can have his own mental issues and doesn't care about anyone else's and calls others lazy...

idk
>>
yeah, cut this guy out of your life. i know some normie is going to come in here with his cock swinging telling you you're a pussy and your friend is right; but what use is a friend who doesn't even know you well enough to tell when you're trying? you need people who will at least listen to and consider your perspective even if they don't approve of or understand your lifestyle. most of my friends think i'm a pessimistic dickhead; but we don't tear each other down unless shits jokes.
>>
>>26265227
>diagnosed bipolar.
explains everything about him 2bh. bipolar and bpd people are fucked
>>
>>26265067
If he's making you unhappy then just take him out of your life.
>>
SPOILER SPOILER

OP is a girl and the friend is her bf.
>>
>>26265309
nuh uhh

>>26265291
>>26265173
>>26265088
guess I'm gunna do it. every time I come back and think things will be different but i get sad again so yeah. Have to promise myself I won't go back this time.
>>
File: 1443941268253.jpg (36KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1443941268253.jpg
36KB, 500x634px
>>26265067

Hate that I know this feeling. Literally every single presentation in high school up to being 17yrs old in grade 12 I would cry during presentations in front of my class and then have to put up with being called a crybaby and a wuss for the rest of the year.

>>26265227
>>26266086
I know it's tough and you might feel lonely but pls do this. If you're struggling enough as it is you don't need someone there being hostile making you feel even worse all the time.
>>
>>26265067
At least you have friends faggot. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
Do you even know what its like to be a girl with Social Anxiety?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qQ0bt-D9mc
>>
>having friends
>being this normie
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.