[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else building always the same dream girl in video games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (472KB, 1095x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
472KB, 1095x1385px
anyone else building always the same dream girl in video games?
>>
not the same one but i don't make girl (or guy0 characters that are ugly to me ever
>>
>>26264341
No, what are you?
An asshole?

Delete this thread famir.
>>
Not exactly but whenever I make a female character she's always a red head
>>
atleast make a night elf, wow humans look like fucking monkeys
>>
>>26264341
No, I normally make self inserts when it makes sense and is possible.

I tend not to care all that much how my char looks anyway and end up totally covering it in armor and glowy shit to the point that the character modal does not matter much, at lest in most MMOs.
>>
>>26264462
learn to tripcode already faggot
>>
>>26264550
Listen, you don't want to wind up like the last guy.
Just tell me why so you don't have to buy mouthwash.
>>
>>26264341

i always play dudes as my main character. auction mules can be chicks.

so no. i got friends who roll female characters, but they always flake out to the next mmo.

my best diablo 3 is the female witch doctor tho.
>>
>>26264570
soi i can filter you
>>
>>26264719
If you keep being rude you'll have to taste me, man.
Stop being trying to assimilate into flashy rude internet behavior. It's unbecoming of you.
>>
>>26264719
Besides you can filter me without that anyway can't you?
>>
>>26264831
>>26264816
yeah no learn to use the website correctly
>>
File: tyr.jpg (116KB, 614x766px) Image search: [Google]
tyr.jpg
116KB, 614x766px
gw2 waifu reporting
>>
>>26264929
I have no need of filters, nor the urge to tell people I am going to if I meant to.

I apologize for any previous personal transgression.
>>
>>26264597
When the game is linear I will make my alt female more often then not. Just a way of making the beginning grind feel a little different.
And gives me something to do with female armor other then NPC it.
>>
>>26264962
cutee
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.