[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will an OD combination of oxycodone, klonopin, and acetaminophen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Gooby.png (80KB, 1730x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Gooby.png
80KB, 1730x1385px
Will an OD combination of oxycodone, klonopin, and acetaminophen guarantee death? Will it be painful?
>>
inb4
>for you
>>
>guarantee death?

no it will not
>>
>>26263198
Maybe not if you fall asleep. Chances are that it could still be painful or even fail to kill you. Pills are not a good way out. Guns are definitely the most painless and successful statistically.
>>
No and yes, respectively.
>>
it would be extremely painful

not just meming enjoy your insides burning up
>>
>>26263198
Pills have the chance of leaving you brain damaged or trapped in a private hellscape in a coma. Why would you risk this?
>>
>>26263198
Don't forget a stupid amount of alcohol.

But don't kill yourself anon if you are under 30. Give it until then and see if things get better first.
>>
okay how about an OD amount of oxy and jumping off the nearest 31 story building? i wanted to be cremated anyway
>>
>>26263378
Planning ahead like this won't provide any results. People that act on instinct and do it without thought are the ones that end up dead or at least severely maimed.

I'm not suggesting you end your life. You actually seem like you need to do some real, logical thinking. If anything, this is just an attentionwhore thread and you'll abandon it along with your intentions to die.
>>
File: 1280712136334.jpg (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1280712136334.jpg
23KB, 429x410px
>>26263267
>tfw waited for 15 years for this
>Always miserable
>Always wanting to die
Don't tell him lies anon.
>>
File: 81oHsNs4S8L._SY355_.jpg (18KB, 188x355px) Image search: [Google]
81oHsNs4S8L._SY355_.jpg
18KB, 188x355px
Add booze big time. annd throw in kava pills I heard of people going comatose mixing em with xannies. Ditch the Tylenol and maybe take some bennadryl instead.
>>
>>26263674
what's wrong with planning ahead? I've never made an attempt, I don't want to fuck this up and become a vegetable, but i also don't want to be in extreme pain/survive. jumping seems like the best option right now, but i think i need to get really drunk or take painkillers to overcome my survival instinct.
>>
>>26263674
this. if you're serious about dying you'll just get off your ass and do it.
>but i don't wanna be a vegetable
that is not a suicidal concern. go read a book or talk to your mom.
>>
>>26263267
I'm turning 20 in a few days, and I've done all the things I hoped i'd do when i was a kissless 15 year old. but in that time I also made some huge mistakes. i don't need convincing either way, I only want to make it quick
>>
>>26264711
so if you're suicidal you just lose any capacity for long term thinking? fear of living in a more pitiful condition than I am now is not a suicidal concern? i don't get it man. my mom is dead btw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.