[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you are now in supermax.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

File: supermax.gif (93KB, 454x395px) Image search: [Google]
supermax.gif
93KB, 454x395px
There is no escape or parole possibility. Nor interaction with anybody ever again. And the guards who watch you 24/7 make every effort to keep you from killing yourself.

What do you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM
>>
>>26262888
read books

fkdofkdlfkdlk
>>
That jail looks super comfy actually. I could totally live on a room like that if it wasn't a prison.
>>
>>26262888
If I wasn't allowed to read and supplied with ample reading material I would go absolutely insane
>>
>>26262888
Regardless of how much effort they make, you could just bash your head against the wall, and they wouldn't ne able to stop you.
>>
>420 inmates
ayyyy
>>
It'd probably spend my days looking out the small window for something exciting
>>
>make tulpa
>eventually commit egocide

Alternatively

>bang my head against wall/ground until death
>if guards come fight.
>repeat until I win fight or they kill me.

Alternatively

>back flip into break my neck.
>>
File: 1452152156173.jpg (53KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1452152156173.jpg
53KB, 680x907px
>not going Banemode and staging an epic breakout
fuck the police, they give me enough room to do calisthenics and practice Karate, they shall pay
>>
Probably just go insane. I wouldn't last. I'd probably become a /fit/ monster that can't handle life.
>>
smash tv, pick up glass and try to kill myself
when guards come i stab one so they have no choice but to kill me
btfo :^)
>>
You can kill yourself in supermax, it's just really painful. I would kill myself, no doubt, probably within the first month.
>>
Hunger Strike, make the guards hate their jobs by having to force feed me.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
>>
>>26263011
padded walls, straight jacket, blah blah
>>
I've been in supermax before. I get caught all the time to let them think they have the upper hand on me, then I just blast a tunnel through the prison with my powers and walk out. Though I suppose since I'm posting this I'll have to move again.
>>
>>26263175
>With my powers
Dude what
>>
No problem. Having watched all the Riddick movies, I know that you can break out of ANY prison if you're just a bad enough dude. 8-)
>>
>>26263216
Telekinesis, simply put. I can exert force on an object from a distance with the power of my mind. Imagine the Green Lantern, but the object his ring is making is invisible. It's sort of like that. Usually I'll just shove forward hard with it to make the tunnel, but if I feel inventive I'll pry the walls apart or just push them over.
>>
>>26263251
Ah I see you're part of the Group. I too use my powers but not for such trivial matters.
>>
>>26263314
Great, you had to go and make it gay. Now it's ruined. This is why you don't have any friends. Fuck this, I'm gonna play video games and jerk off to lolicon.
>>
File: 200 percent glad.png (531KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent glad.png
531KB, 497x732px
>>26263251
>>26263314
>Telling lies on the internet
massive kek
>>
>>26263347
PLease let me join you anon please please
>>
>>26262888
Learn how to break concrete with my bare hands.
Either find a way out using the concrete shards
Or kill myself
If I can't learn this, do a back flip and break neck
You know, maybe they should've made the cell out of Kevlar/graphene pillows so there's nothing hard in the cell.
>>
>>26263379
No, you can't join in. I'm not even playing now because of you. Play by yourself.
>>
Meditate and hope I can get a at least a approved writing implement and some paper so I can write thoughts down and doddle.

I know you are not allowed to keep anything you write down while in supermax but it can at least help me gather my more clear thoughts and focus on them.

Maybe work out a little

And try to figure out why I am there and how I can get out.
>>
File: 1452817568289.jpg (172KB, 746x599px) Image search: [Google]
1452817568289.jpg
172KB, 746x599px
go full oldboy mode and spend my time shadowboxing, arguing with the TV and masturbating. Play games with myself like "count the floor tiles" and try to learn the patterns of when you could hear the slightest sounds of guards footsteps outside.
>>
>>26263439
A-are you sure senpai?
>>
>>26262888
meditate and exercise if no media was allowed.
>>
>>26262888

>no mattress
>no cable

do I even get books?

fuck this shit
>>
>>26263484
Then when you get out, go and fuck your own daughter.

Whoops! Did I spoil the movie for you guys?
>>
>>26262940
They are always way to hot or way to cold and everything is made from concrete and steel.

And yes they can take your bedding for the littlest of shit as well as the shitty tv.

So no it is not comfy.
>>
>>26263439
I'll never forget you
>>
>>26262888
Watch TV
If there's nothing else to do I don't give a shit whats on
Not like I'd be there anyways
>>
>>26262986
Then what. You would still be stuck there even after you go insane.
>>
>>26263228
You have to play the games too for extra prison breaking goodness.
>>
>>26262888
>And the guards who watch you 24/7 make every effort to keep you from killing yourself.

Pfft, they can't stop me if I just don't breathe. Just hold your breath until you die.
>>
>>26263690
Literally impossible. You'd have a better chance knocking out one of your teeth and cutting your neck with it.
>>
>>26263545
>do I even get books?
Depends on your privileges and where you are locked up.

Some places ban nearly everything but the bible even if you have reading privileges.
>>
File: 1404375213250.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1404375213250.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>26263545
>ywn live in a bunker
>>
>>26262888
this is quite honestly my worst nightmare.

I think this is a far worst punishment than the death penalty by chair or lethal injection
>>
>>26263035
>backflip
that made me laugh thanks m8
>>
>>26263439
I still wont forget you senpai
>>
>>26263714
Incorrect brawnbun
>>
>>26262888
>toilet, sink, and water fountain combined into one unit
Actually sounds like it could be comfy if thoughtfully designed. I mean, I'm sure they're shitty in that prison, but it's a neat idea.
>>
>>26264054
could be cozy
>>
File: 1454285841977.jpg (182KB, 850x519px) Image search: [Google]
1454285841977.jpg
182KB, 850x519px
i would probably bash my head against those sharp corners until i bleed out or get an infection
>>
>>26263598
In ADX Florance the tv is just a small back&white tv that only shows things like church service and various educational classes in the prison.
>>
>>26263714
You can hold your breath till you pass out if you try hard enough, but then as soon as you pass out your body will automatically start breathing again.
>>
I would write a manifesto.
>>
If you want it badly enough, you can kill yourself.
>>
>>26262888
Make the most of it
talk to myself daily to keep the sanity in check
if i get books probably teach myself a language or something i guess
>>
>>26263110
Actually the tv screens in jails are usually plastic so you can't do that.
>>
It'll take me three years max to get out
>one hundred push-ups
>one hundred sit up
>one hundred squats
>run for 10 kilometers (in place)
>Every single day!
>make sure to eat 3 meals a day
>don't use ac to strengthen the mind
>never stop.
I'll be so powerful I'll blow the whole prison, nay, the whole city to dust in a single fell swoop.
>>
>>26265708
>blow the whole prison
But anon, they don't allow other prisoners to meet each other in supermax.
>>
File: Muslim_cleric_Abu__1609398a.jpg (65KB, 620x947px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim_cleric_Abu__1609398a.jpg
65KB, 620x947px
23 hours a day for 25 years.
>>
>>26265791
spend most of the time asleep
exercise and watch tv in spare time
>>
>>26265791
They didn't tell me there would be a mattress. Nah, I think I'm cool with the whole killing myself thing in superman now.
>>
>>26265815
*supermax
>>
>>26265806
>spend most of the time asleep
you can only sleep so much. there's only one hour a day where you see the outside anyway, so you'll quickly lose all track of day and night

>watch tv
enjoy the same ~10 religious and educational programs on repeat all day for months at a time on your tiny black and white screen
>>
Edgiest inmate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Konopka

Joseph Konopka, better known by his self-given nickname Dr. Ch@os

Konopka, a former computer systems administrator,[3] used the Internet to recruit a group of adolescent disciples. He called this group The Realm of Ch@os.[1] This group was responsible for 28 power failures and 20 other service interruptions at various Wisconsin power plants.[1] They also committed arson, disrupted radio and television broadcasts, disabled an air traffic control system, sold pirated software, and damaged an internet service provider's computer system.[1]

In 2002, the 25-year-old Konopka was arrested at the University of Illinois at Chicago by Chicago Police after he was caught hoarding potassium cyanide and sodium cyanide in an unused Chicago Transit Authority storeroom in the Chicago 'L' Blue Line subway.[7] Konopka had picked the locks on several doors in the tunnels, then changed the locks so that he could access the unused rooms freely. Konopka had briefly associated with a Chicago-area urban exploration group in order to obtain information on how to access the large network of unused tunnels and abandoned rooms in Chicago's transit system as well as to lure juveniles to help him.[8] The cyanide had been stolen from a shuttered warehouse, formerly owned by a water treatment company on Chicago's South Side
>>
File: Joseph_Konopka_Closeup.jpg (23KB, 565x392px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Konopka_Closeup.jpg
23KB, 565x392px
>>26265956
Dr. Ch@os
>>
>>26262888
become the greatest crayon/chalk/literallyanything artist to ever live
>>
>>26263035
T H I S

T H I S

THIS

I might sing some epic poem
Or talk a story to myself all day long
Something like that if I failed to escape to an imaginary land (which I wouldn't, under these conditions)
>>
>stealth cum on the floor for a couple years
>after the floor has a thick layer of dried cum I'll splash the shower water all over it
>start causing a huge fuss and have my head through a bed sheet noose hanging from the light
>when the guards rushing to try and save me they'll slip on the cum floor and start violently throwing up
>steal their guns and run
>>
>>26265956
>hoarding potassium
king banana
>>
>>26262888
I could bash my head pretty hard on the corner of that bed.
>>
>>26266001
You missed the cyanide part, anon.
>>
>>26265984
>stealth
>monitored 24 hours daily

>concrete cell hosed down daily while you're at "recess"

>"hanging from the light"
the light is recessed into the ceiling
>>
>>26265956
Damnit
I wish I knew where there were warehouses to steal chemicals from
>>
>>26266008
banans don't have cyanide
>>
>>26262888
And the people who made this a reality dare to say that the death sentence is too barbaric.
>>
Meditates to the level I can leave my body
>>
File: 1421798709362.jpg (553KB, 1938x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1421798709362.jpg
553KB, 1938x1418px
Dude... reading descriptions of these supermax prisons makes them sound almost transcendental
>>
>>26266108
Oh woah no apparently they force feed you and shit
Damn
You'd think at this point they'd just leave you alone
>>
>>26265780
Hearty keks.
Bloxitty
>>
>>26262888
I would shrink myself, go out through window, marry an ant, and live a nice life
>>
>>26267517
yeah, this sounds like a good idea. id shrink myself too, OP.
>>
>>26267517
Scott pls go
>>
>>26262888
If I was allowed I would spend my days reading or writing. If not I would repeatedly attempt to kill myself by eating my wrists or bashing my head against the concrete until it eventually worked. I spent one day in a cell with no tv and I honestly felt slightly unhinged by the end of it, I couldn't take that. I wouldn't last a month.
>>
>>26267517
>There is no escape
Are you retard?
>>
>>26262888

I've went down the list of people in adx florence and read each and every single one of their wiki pages to see why they're there and then looked further into a couple of the interesting ones lives.

That place truly is hell. Truly. I don't know what I'd do. People go insane in them. It's inhumane.

I hate the idea of a death penalty, but when places like this exist, it starts to seem reasonable.
>>
>>26265978
>implying you can become a great artist by practice alone
>>
I've been in solitary before of my own volition since fuck socializing with inmates, all you have to do is say you are afraid for your life, I guess most people are normies who'd rather risk getting stabbed in return for being able to talk to other morons

read a shit load of books, got back into lucid dreaming, daydreaming, worked out, did a lot of meditation, was allowed pencil and paper so did a lot of drawing and writing, got more shit done than if I was in general population, didnt have a tv or radio

the only downsides are it's extremely noisy from all the retards on either side of you constantly screaming at each other and you never quite get used to the sound of humans yelling, also almost everyone else is a pedo or a snitch so sometimes the guards presume you're one too and give you shit
>>
>>26262888
I would bash my head on that concrete chair until I die
>>
File: ac.jpg (22KB, 333x486px) Image search: [Google]
ac.jpg
22KB, 333x486px
>>26266035
want to ch@nge it kid? :)
>>
>>26263061
>thinking you can gain weight on whatever they feed you
>implying they would allow any kind of information on karate into your cell
>implying several armed guards can't easily outfight one guy with a body weight routine and karate

Tbh I would just half backflip off the bed if I got too bored with reading and hope I die instead of becoming crippled
>>
>>26263552
Dude it's a decade old, why act all edgy about spoiling it when anyone who cares has already seen it?
>>
>>26265791

the guys pillow is plumper than mine

i need to go to prison
>>
>>26262940
>>combination sink,toilet and fountain unit
>>concrete furniture
Nah I'm good
>>
>>26265791
whats with the exposed cables tho? i can either bite through them or use them to suffocate self (or guards lmao)
>>
>>26267681
Continue story?
How long, for what originally, and what did you accomplish in this productive time?
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (120KB, 1659x820px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
120KB, 1659x820px
>>26262888

Just kidding.
NEETdom is a dream compared to that.
Life in jail=suicide. It's absolutely horrible.

btw I hate how americans accept this level of sadism.
I mean, yeah, most of them are horrible people, but you don't have to brag about having to lock people up for life.
>>
>>26262888
I'm not in prison but honestly my studio apartment isn't much different from that and that depresses me.
>>
File: 1448881751317.png (491KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1448881751317.png
491KB, 1832x2366px
>tfw a supermax life seems better than your own

>people that visit you once a day and let you out of the house
>food on the regular
>no need to pay for anything
>nobody bothering you

most people are afraid cause of the loneliness but im already alone 24 hrs a day anyway

should i commit a crime to make my life better?
>>
If it's a CRT set, jam your head into it at speed while it's on.

The high electrical tension (voltage), impact implosion, etc will kill you for sure.
>>
>>26268274

crimes. multiple ones. multiple severe ones. constantly for months on end. that's what it takes to get into supermaxes.
>>
>supermax prison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58
>>
>>26268274
But there will be no /r9k/ or 4chan in supermax.
>>
>>26262986
This is correct, there is no other answer. You would go insane, and do whatever it is you do when your underlying psychopathology is allowed to assert itself.
>>
>not Black Dolphin
Step it up, son.

https://youtu.be/H-GLo86nfYA
>>
>>26263569
>or way to cold
>they can take your bedding

But then you'd die. Isn't that a violation of some law to kill a prisoner?
>>
>>26262888
this is honestly inhumane

I think anybody who gets sentenced something like this should have the option to take the death penalty instead.
>>
Well, time to spend the rest of my life doing pull ups and pushups
>>
If you had to spend 15 years in a supermax with no human contact whatsoever, couldn't you become some kind of fighter monk with absolutely perfect self-control by the time you're out?
>>
Only in America

Beyond sick, no matter what the crime. That jumped up bald manlet prick is one pathetic, bitter piece of shit
>>
>>26262937

some max security parts of a prison dont allow books or anything, its kinda fucked up
>>
>>26270007
Sure you could, but everyone on /r9k/ would probably pull the old NEET maneuver and avoid starting their monk studies every day, procrastinating and saying "I'll do it tomorrow, I've got time." This would go on until they got out, and they would then realize that they never even started their goal, despite having 30 responsibility free years to do it.
>>
>>26265570
No one would read it. If you even have writing materials.

>>26265620
How would you even know you are pronouncing the language correctly?
>>
>>26267697
>try to kill yourself.
>end up paralyzed and sitting in a wheelchair all day in supermax.
>>
>>26272263
They couldn't procrastinate without any source of entertainment. They could sleep but there's a limit to that as well
>>
drown myself in the toilet
>>
WHO'S FUCKINH FETIS IS THIS? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON MAKING THIS THREAD???
>>
I would stop breathing
>>
File: 1452310386909.png (143KB, 594x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452310386909.png
143KB, 594x500px
>>26267517
I like the way you think desu sempai
>>
If I act good long enough would I be allowed art supplies?
>>
>>26262888
If I had internet and the place was a bit wider, I would probably live there
>>
Jokes on you faggots I know how to meditate. With nothing else to and no distractions I'd just meditate ceaselessly and unhindered until I reached Nirvana. A state of non-duality and endless bliss, and I'd also be immortal.

Czechm8 justice system
>>
>>26263167
mfw i realize padded walls aren't there so retards don't accidentally hurt themselves

but is instead there to prevent suicide
>>
>>26272922
What if I tell you, I'm person who has social anxiety, depression and wants to be normie?
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.