[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does a blowj0b feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 2838483727-1.png (812KB, 1213x720px) Image search: [Google]
2838483727-1.png
812KB, 1213x720px
what does a blowj0b feel like?
>>
Pretty much nothing at all, at least in my experience.

More annoying than anything.
>>
>>26262754
Sticking your dick in a cup of water.
>>
>>26262754

like having a very smooth, and stiff flesh stick in your mouth.
>>
Amazing at first because of the warmth and wetness, especially amazing if you haven't jerked off in a while because your dick will be 50x more sensitive.

But then disappointing because 99.9999999% of women are incapable of actually bringing you to climax or providing the grip you really need. Most guys resort to facefucking/throatfucking for this reason, and even then most blowjobs require finishing yourself off with your hand.
>>
>>26262777
Yep, got cut by a jew when I was a baby, so it's completely sensationless for me as well.
>>
feels like a reverse poop
>>
File: 1449731465616.jpg (12KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1449731465616.jpg
12KB, 192x245px
>>26262754
That photoshop is going to give me nightmares.
>>
not worth the hype placed upon it.

it's only worth it if the girl is good at it. most girls are awful at blowjobs. getting a bad bj is a really bad experience.

if jerking off is a 5/10 on the pleasure scale, a bad bj is like a 2/10. a good bj is like 7/10 at best.
>>
>>26262754
Jacking off with pieces of cherry pie it's accurate too because it stimulates the wetness of the mouths gums and the sharpness if the teeth
>>
Never had one, but I think you're supposed to get off to the domination/power aspect of it.

I very nearly exclusively fap to blowjob scenes, only do it to sex if the ass is amazing.
>>
>>26262852

you've never had a good bj
>>
File: 1452207940150.jpg (323KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1452207940150.jpg
323KB, 600x598px
>>26262857
>light flaky crust
>real fruit filling
>>
>>26262878
I've never had an earth shattering good bj that so many guys talk about

what I have had was sort of alright bjs...
>>
>>26262777
Yeah I've only had my dick sucked once but it was very underwhelming. It wasn't bad but jerking off felt way better

Now sucking dick on the other hand was a surprising amount of fun aside from the sore jaw
>>
The problem that most you guys are facing is that the person giving the blowjob will just put the penis in their mouth and bob back and forth. But that is inproper bj technique, whst you need to do is create a vacuum seal with your mouth by coating the dick in saliva and then sucking back the air in your mouth, this creating a high pressure vacuum in your mouth. From there you tease the tip with your toung and wrap it around the dick and really just go wild.

When you start bobbing your head you release a little pressure to make the sliding motion nice and fluid and then apply more pressure when you reach the tip or base. When you start going really fast it's easiest to just keep a high pressure on the dick. Make sure you also take nice, long, deep breaths through your nose throughout this whole process, don't wanna choke to death. With just a little practice you too can be a dick sucking champ.

Pro tip: lick/suck on his nuts as well, having your nuts sucked feels godly.

T. a fagglt with a PHD in dick sucking.
>>
>>26264466
double dubs knows whats up
and having a girl throat you is awesome
>>
>>26262790
I had this problem for like two seconds until I said "grip it tighter" then next thing I know I'm sending hot loads down her throat
>>
A good blowjob is better than sex.

A bad blowjob ranges from like sitting in a hot bath (poor suction/technique) to sticking your dick in a meat grinder (teeth).
>>
File: Ico_DisAppr_Heart.png (121KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
Ico_DisAppr_Heart.png
121KB, 750x650px
"I love you" is the worst lie you can tell someone.
>>
>>26264466
Thanks for the tips anon. This fag is going to make the next guy cum in his mouth
>>
>>26262754
Imaging a sausage with the texture of your finger in your mouth
Now imagine a guy pushing your head down on it
Other than that it's pretty much up to you (protip: tongue)
It can make your lips feel kinda numb also
>>
>>26262754

I prefer it to sex. My wife is an absolute semen demon. Loves it and is awesome at it.

>tfw 90% of the losers ITT have never had a good blowjob.
>>
>>26262754
Teeth biting and cutting into your dick, pain and blood and cum
>>
Fantastic if you're uncut.
Horrible if you're cut.
>>
A good blowjob feels sort of like if you were to put your cock in a vacuum cleaner with a velvety interior that feels slightly ribbed and there's a little creature in there that flicks over your tip.

A bad blowjob is like that too only the vacuum cleaner hates all life and wants you to hate it too.
>>
>>26264769
more like a bad blowjob is like that vacuum cleaner has something stuck in the hose so there is only like 10% the suction power and its basically useless, feels like nothing, and you'd rather it be over and jerk off alone.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.