[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in being alive if you're short?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (86KB, 513x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 513x681px
Is there any point in being alive if you're short?
>>
>>26261829
Is there any point in being alive if you're balding
>>
You guys are horribly disillusioned.
>>
maybe i would hate being under my current height
>>
>>26261829
Not fucking really desu
>>
>>26261971
Explain, no woman has ever paid any attention to me.
>>
>>26262041
How tall? Oreo
>>
>>26261829

yes. grow a beard.
>>
File: 1452062982613.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452062982613.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>short people have done a lot for society
>genetically short people haven't been picked off by natural selection
>even the shortest person alive is a million times taller than the tallest shortest thing
>op lives in a fantasy world
>>
>>26262041
>i'm a slovenly unemployed neckbeard
>spend my days arguing about racemixing on a cambodian carpet weaving forum
>thinks women are disposable
>have a massive superiority complex despite having never done anything with my life
>refuses to date anything that isn't a 9/10+ aryan virgin female
>the reason i've never dated anyone is obviously because i'm only 5'10
>>
>>26262084
I am 5'6
>>26262103
>short people have done a lot for society
So have tall, tall still get more pussy still more socially accepted more social benefits
>genetically short people haven't been picked off by natural selection
I am genetically short
>even the shortest person alive is a million times taller than the tallest shortest thing
I don't get it
>op lives in a fantasy world
I guess
>>
File: 5900.jpg (78KB, 899x564px) Image search: [Google]
5900.jpg
78KB, 899x564px
>>26261829

>he still thinks there's a point to being alive
>>
>>26262172
my friend is 5'6 and getting married in a few months. And no he's not rich and or handsome.
>>
>>26261829
his face is bloated

gee, I wonder why
>>
>>26262145
>i'm a slovenly unemployed neckbeard
I just got a haircut today, I'm unemployed but in university. I live on campus
>spend my days arguing about racemixing on a cambodian carpet weaving forum
I don't care about race bait but maybe that's because I am black
>have a massive superiority complex despite having never done anything with my life
I consider myself to be garbage in comparison to the average person as a result of being short, black and not one of the cool tall black guys. I don't have any friends, who am I superior to?
>refuses to date anything that isn't a 9/10+ aryan virgin female
I think dark skinned black girls are the prettiest but I'd date pretty much anyone provided they weren't especially promiscuous. I know a girl who fucked two guys in a single night, I wouldn't want her but I couldn't get her anyway
>the reason i've never dated anyone is obviously because i'm only 5'10
If I was at least 5'10 my life would be so much better, I feel like 5'10 is human. 5'5-5'6 I feel like a caricature
>>
File: ithurts.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ithurts.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>26262172
5'5 guy here op
>>
>>26262088
Quit posting your gay beard fetish in every thread faggot. The same lack of hormones that stopped manlets from growing height, is the same lack of hormones that stops these losers from growing full, non-patchy beards.
>>
>>26262103
Charlie Kelly, is that you?
>>
manlet here. i can confirm being short makes it impossible to even approach women because how are they going to see and hear us from all the way down here?
>>
>>26262203
That's a nice anecdote and if it's true I hope your friend is happy and has a successful marriage, but women have never believed me to be desirable and I know it's all because of my height

If I go on social media and lie about my height I get messages, but I've told women online I am 5'9 and had all communication dropped

Your friend is probably white and very attractive
>>
File: kevin-hart-and-shaunie-oneal.jpg (259KB, 637x514px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-hart-and-shaunie-oneal.jpg
259KB, 637x514px
>>26262221
Kevin Hart is 5'4".

The dude used to sell shoes for a living. He never had any problems with women. Reevaluate your situation and point blame where it belongs.
>>
>>26262228
Ya gotta say how tall you are so we can laugh
>>
Zac Efron is only 5'8"

He seems to be doing just fine.
>>
>>26262293
Kevin Hart is a multimillionaire who married his wife the same year he was a lead character in the Scary Movie franchise. I don't believe it at all to be a coincidence that a woman would show interest in a man who has a lead role in a popular film series.

I'm not talented sadly, Kevin Hart's success with women can't be seen as an example of what the average short black guy can achieve.
>>
no problems here

kind of sad if height is the only thing you have going for you
>>
>>26261829
Nope, I hate life. The moment my parents die I'm eating a bullet.
>>
Being a manlet is great. I never have to explain why I don't have a girlfriend.

This one time I tried talking to this girl at bar inside a restaurant. It was bottomless mimosas and she was with friends so needless to say she was a little tipsy. Anyways I thought I saw her look at me a couple times so I went and tried to talk to her. Not did a full sentence come out of my mouth before she started laughing because of how short I am. Anyway she kept having fits of laughter even after I left, unfortunately for her she started laughing with her food in her mouth and sure enough she started choking. Her friends didn't know what was going on as she was wheezing and her face got redder and redder. She started panicking and jumping up and down before someone figured out she had fritata lodged in her throat and gave her the Heimlich maneuver. I don't know if she has IBS or it was just all the booze but as the guy gave her the heimlich she shit herself and diarrhea started running down her leg...all because a manlet approached her.
>>
>>26262324
>just be very handsome, rich and famous
why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>26262203
i hope he isnt going to have kids and pass on his manlet jeans/genes.
>>
>>26262345
>ignoring the actual post to instead find comfort in an excuse
>>
>>26262324
That isn't short, that's just painfully average. He makes up for it because he's rich, famous, and had a good facial structure. Most people, even lanklets, don't have that.
>>
Zac Efron is like 5'8, familia.
>>
>>26262324
dont you kid yourself, Zac Efron would trade it all for just 3 more inches of height
>>
Im 5'4 and have Asian gf of 2 years

I'm white and moderately attractive though.
>>
>>26262406
What part of your post did I ignore?
>The dude used to sell shoes for a living.
He had a job prior to becoming extremely wealthy, like every other entertainer.
>He never had any problems with women.
The only woman you're so much of aware of him having slept with before his breakout success is his ex wife and children's mother, who he married after having cashed checks for Scary Movie 3 a successful comedy where he had a lead role.
>Reevaluate your situation and point blame where it belongs.
So because a very famous very rich short black male has a lot of sex with attractive women I should blame myself for not also being very famous and rich?
>>
File: P327002231.jpg (466KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
P327002231.jpg
466KB, 800x1067px
If only I wasn't average height maybe girls would talk to me
>>
>>26262406
So you basically are telling him "look all you gotta do is become a movie star and get millions of dollars", and somehow he is the one who is ignoring the post he replied to?

It's cool that you are trying to motivate him, but in all honesty, you would be extremely stupid to think that anything you said would be helpful in the slightest.
>>
>>26262419
He's also rich, famous and handsome. If you're short and don't have those qualities about you forget about it.
>>
>>26262278
he's white and average by normie standards and met his gf in highschool
>>26262384
Yea he definitely wants to be a dad, and good on him, he;s the nicest person ever. The world needs more good people like him and less shallow assholes. Got plenty of those already.
>>
I'm kinda bittersweet about it. I don't really care if women don't give me attention, since I hate dealing with them. I also have no desire to date, get married, or have children, and if I want to have sex I can always pick up a hooker. The only thing that really upsets me in that regard is how I'm apparently not good enough for anyone.

Part of me wants to feel bad for lanklets though, because they honestly think the whores that approach them, date them, fuck them, etc. actually care about them. They don't see you as anything other than a number that boosts their social status, they don't care about you as a person whatsoever. I usually don't because lanklets usually treat me like shit online and they're too hypnotized by the vaginal jew to realize if it wasn't for their height 99% of the women they're with wouldn't even give them the time of day.

What really pisses me off is the lack of respect shorter guys get, and how they get belittled for the littlest things. Get angry? Dude obviously has a Napoleon complex. Short guy working out at the gym? He's obviously compensating for something. etc. That shit drives me insane. I don't get why people feel the need to nit-pick every little thing we do. Just leave us alone.
>>
>>26262224

im a manlet and i can grow a beard. i just shave the patchy parts, just learn to style it. unless you can't grow a mustache.
>>
>>26262466
Look at the toothlet on the left
>>
>>26262511
I just hate that no one will ever love me just because of my height, I don't want to fuck dozens of girls like some guys, although casual sex is probably fun. I just want a relationship, but at the same time I'm glad I'll never reproduce because the last thing the world needs is more short men running around.

I wish my parents had only made my other siblings.
>>
>>26262553
>short men running around
Don't think like that, we don't not deserve to exist. Short guys are always going to exist as long as lanklets go around fucking gremlins and getting pregnant though. That being said, I wouldn't want to raise a short son in today's society. I've personally never been given shit for my height, but I know it happens enough. I kinda resent my parents for it, but they're both short, so I was fucked from the very beginning.
>>
>>26262406
>you can't expect me to be rich and famous because someone with similar physical characteristics is
>excuses, fine just remain miserable!
Normal faggots everyone
>>
>>26262452
I happened to hear him doing an interview on Howard Stern. He evidently never had issues with women.
>>
>>26262592
Black guys always boast about how much pussy they supposedly get but it's rarely an accurate portrayal of reality, he's a dark skinned short male who was broke at the time. As soon as he became an A lister he left his homely ex wife (who he couldn't get until he got into major films) for a model.

If the guy could run through women back then why would he leave his wife when the opportunity to date models came along? Wouldn't he have just married an attractive woman to begin with?
>>
>>26262452
>>26262508
>>26262579
>those posts

You know what? You're right. None of you punkasses will ever be attractive to women. I said this with confidence and It's totally because of your height.
>>
>>26262145
That's not the case for me.

I'm 5'5''. I have friends and a social life. I have a job. I regularly go out. I'm not a robot or a neckbeard, just a failed normie. I go for women that I'm not attracted to, because I know I can't afford to have standards, and I'm still rejected.
>>
>>26262667
>fine, be miserable then!
>>
>>26262667
Not them, but you can be confident and most women will still reject you because of your height. Don't act like confidence is a sure fire thing that will get you women.
>>
>>26262692
No. Just deciding to agree with you. It's easier this way.
>>
File: 1407683995079.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1407683995079.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>26262667
>getting this mad when called out for making a stupid post

Are you trying to compensate for your short stature by letting out an excessive amount of steam?
>>
>>26262667
>smug wannabe normie gives bad advice, gets shutdown
>"f-f-f-fine, you guys want to be unhappy!"
>>
>>26262679
How attractive are you?

This comment was so original the robot told me to add more.
>>
>>26262725
Pretty ugly. Huge nose, receding chin, asymmetrical face. Even if I wasn't short I'd still make a bad impression.
When I was 18 my parents offered to pay for cosmetic surgery, but I was afraid of having that weird plastic surgery look, so I turned them down. Five years later I'm wondering if I made the wrong decision.
>>
>>26262702
This, when will people stop pretending personality has any impact on who women chose to sleep with?

Loud short guy
>annoying, childish, gets on her nerves, obnoxious
Loud tall guy
>charismatic, life of the party, makes an effort to know everyone, hilarious

Quiet short guy
>creep, weirdo, why does he even come here?, school shooter, stalker
Quiet tall guy
>mysterious, tall dark and handsome, strong and silent type, intelligent

Confidence is just a meme
>>
>>26262667
And neither would Kevin Hart if he didn't happen to be extremely lucky, your advice to OP was to examine why he wasn't like Hart, the key difference being their lack of success. The average stand up comedian will never make anything from their craft, just like the average guy 5'4 will never get any pussy
>>
>>26262757
You should definitely get cosmetic surgery. I fucked my nose up in a bike accident when I was a kid and I finally got a rhinoplasty to fix it about a year ago. I feel a lot better about myself.

I'm still short a fuck so it doesn't absolutely nothing for me in that regards, but I don't talk to women to begin with.

>>26262762
Yep, confidence only matters when you're tall.
>>
>>26262702
I'm 5'9" now. This is the tallest I'm going to get. I was 5'7 in high school which was when I lost my virginity. Went on a rampage through college, still short. Had a very long break and then went on another rampage after I left the country. Height doesn't mean fuck all. It's just something easy to blame. The average height of males in certain countries is only like 5'6. You think those guys aren't getting relationships? You guys better get your shit together and just realize that you're effeminate weirdos. It doesn't matter how tall you are if you're an anime watching faggot.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 257x196px
>>26262757
You should pay your dear friend Dave Mirra a visit
>>
>>26262803
>you're effeminate weirdos. It doesn't matter how tall you are if you're an anime watching faggot.
I'm the OP, I played basketball all four years of High School and haven't watched anime since Dragonball Z came on Toonami.

>the average height of males in certain countries is only like 5'6
What does that have to do with men well below this nation's average height not being able to get pussy as a result?
>>
You can just move to Asia and immediately be enveloped in vagina and be treated like a celebrity at any height.

Do it fast before multiculturalism sets in
>>
>>26262798
I might still do it. I'm just afraid that

A) I'll have a creepy looking botched plastic face
B) It will be impossible to explain to my normie friends why I did it: they give the same "Just be confident" and "Be yourself" advice that never works

I'm a 23 year old virgin so its not like I have a lot to lose
>>
>>26262848
I'm black, I don't think asian women want short black men
>>
>>26262803
>5'9
You aren't short irl, just painfully average. You're not short enough to the point where women will blatantly disregard you.

>The average height of males in certain countries is only like 5'6. You think those guys aren't getting relationships?
Because typically those countries don't spoil their women rotten and allow them to get away with the shit women in the US, UK, etc. get away with.

>>26262849
just dew it brah
>>
File: 1445748171264.jpg (288KB, 2004x676px) Image search: [Google]
1445748171264.jpg
288KB, 2004x676px
>>26261829
yes, you are more noticed by girls, and you can eat their pussy easily. only betas refuse to eat pussy.
>>
>>26262818
I've honestly thought about it. I'm ugly enough so that I probably shouldn't have been born, but I was anyways. I'm afraid that it would be painful, and I'm afraid that I might actually miss out on good things. There's still the slim possibility that things might improve. I don't know how or why they could improve, but it might happen.
>>
>>26262798
>Yep, confidence only matters when you're tall.
Not to mention it's significantly easier to have confidence when you're tall, women outright praise you for it and will openly mock short men.
>>
>>26262832
I just told you I'm short. And there's nothing pretty about me either. What could possibly be the difference between me and you?
>>
>>26262907
3 or 4 inches of height and race, I would literally kill someone to be 5'9
>>
>>26262891
That chick is half Mexican.
>>
>>26262904
>openly mock short men
And I love how they wonder why so many of us have shitty attitudes/outlooks on life.
>>
>tfw i'm 5 feet and have a qt gf
>>
>>26262891
>yes, you are more noticed by girls
Nah, women notice tall guys way more. There's this mountain of a man (juicer) 6'6 at my university and women openly fawn over him and compliment for his height right in front of me

I'm an entire foot shorter than him, I just wish I was dead
>>
>>26262858
My coworker at my job in Taiwan was 45 year old man with 12 yellow teeth and no future. His personality was brick-like, he spoke no Mandarin, and he barely scraped by on a cram school teachers salary and his health was awful from smoking a pack a day for 30 years.

Dude had a 27 year old girlfriend who was fluent in English and studied abroad in Europe and was probably a 8/10

Anything is possible niglet
>>
>>26262936
Women correlate men's personalities with their looks, then treat men who aren't extremely attractive and tall like shit.
>>26262978
What was his race? I also love how everyone on 4chan knows a literally deformed 5'2 guy that's slaying 9/10s regularly, not to say your story is bullshit it's just every single person knows someone like this and I myself have never seen it.
>>
>>26263010
You can still be short and have an attractive face and get treated like shit. From what I've seen, women care more about height itself than looks - as long as the guy isn't a literal 0/10
>>
>>26262293
He's also extremely outgoing and sociable.
>>
>>26262978
White bro. White as hell from the Midwest, but he was so broke he hadn't left Asia in 15 years
>>
>>26263053
and a multimillionaire to boot
>>
>>26263047
>eating at chickfila
>female cashier (5'11) being flirted with by a hispanic (5'8)
>he leaves her coworkers immediately bring up their height difference even though they're both much shorter than him
Women should all die
>>
Don't have time to discuss,but I'll ask anyway and maybe check the thread/archive later- is there any significant, thoroughly checked research that verifies a notable height bias, and for and against what heights? If so, what are the hypotheses floating out there on why this the case? Is it really about evopsychology, or is "tall, protective man" a social construct?
>>
>>26263066
How tall was this toothless white guy that went to asia and smashed 8/10s?
>>
>>26263067
Well even before he had his millions he was a very social guy, a comedian can work a crowd and personality matters a ton.
>>
>>26263122
Before he was a millionaire he didn't have any women
>>
>>26263085

her coworkers were just jealous some guy found her attractive enough to flirt with openly.
>>
>>26263120
5'10 max,

It has nothing to do with height. Being American is good enough in half the world to slay the pussy. People act like girls don't have fetishes, most girls in Asia wanna try a foreigner and will openly admit it
>>
>>26263085
Was the cashier into him or was he one of those guys with no social awareness?

>>26263092
I don't have sources, but a simple google search will provide you with all you need to know. I really just think it's societal, since women are conditioned from a young age to believe their partner should be "tall, dark, and handsome". They grow up believing they should get the very best, and as a result disregard anyone who falls into that criteria. Not all women are like that, but most are (at least in countries like the US, UK, Australia, etc.) Every excuse women provide as to why they're attracted to taller guys is suck bullshit, they can't seem to admit (or don't even realize) they're attracted to taller guys because they're told to. But, everyone knows women can't think for themselves, so no one should really be surprised.
>>
File: mugen.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mugen.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>26261829
>if
theres no point regardless desu
>>
>>26263162
>5'10 max
He's still tall enough though.
>>
>>26263162
>5'10
>white
I think height and race have everything to do with it, I hear about plenty of white men going on sex tours throughout asia but few black men who aren't already extremely popular with women (i.e Wesley Snipes, who's over 6 feet in height).

But if you have an anecdote detailing a short black man's sexual exploit throughout asia I'd like to hear them
>>
>>26263168
I don't think she was all that into it, just trying to make it less awkward since they work in the same area and will see each other everyday. She giggled along with the girls when they brought up the height difference, making sure to be especially quiet staring at me since I was in ear shot
>>
>>26263194
You have something against Black women? They seem pretty damn indiscriminate about who they lay with.
>>
>>26263142
How do you know that? Robo-god I offer you originality.
>>
>>26263213
How attractive was the guy?

>>26263275
Black women seem to be the biggest group of cunts (or one of the biggest) when it comes to height.
>>
File: pgWvL.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pgWvL.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
>>26263275
I would love to have a dark skinned black women, they want Tyresius and Daquan though
>>
>>26263295
Pretty good looking in my opinion but I'm a guy so that doesn't mean much
>>26263296
Her husband is 6'5
>>
>>26262717
You sound like a chick brah.
>>
>>26263194
black men don't need to do that shit because they get it easy in america. also most are too poor to consider doing long trips in asia, and if they are rich they definitely got it easy in america

also there aren't any black guys in taiwan. i saw maybe 200 black people in 1 year, and none looked like they live there.

i guarantee a black guy would do fine in asia though. girls are the same everywhere.
>>
>>26263356
I thought that OkCupid chart said black men were less desired by women of all races than white men, not that it's the gospel but it's pretty much been my experience.

I'm sure a black guy could get some pussy in asia, but he'd have to already be able to get pussy in America, which I can't do as a result of being 5'6.
>>
No, but I wouldn't have much more of a reason to live if I were taller.

Plus, being short makes me feel cute.
>>
>>26262667
Go check your autism, senpai. You are literally retarded as fuck
>>
>>26262224
>hormones determine hight
>same hormones are responsible for beard growth
Oh I'm laffin
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.