[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid things you regret >gf of two years only cums clitorally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0059.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Stupid things you regret
>gf of two years only cums clitorally
>hasn't much experience with guys
>buy her hitachi wand
>she starts masturbating regularly
>decides I am no longer adequate
>dumps me a few weeks later and becomes slut
>>
>buying a cuck toy ever

The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>26260897
Girls do this white the dude who takes her virginity, they have the doors open, dont fall for the meme of used goods
>>
>>26260927

Yeah totally agree, this obsession with virginity and purity causes way more fucking problems than if you were phantom "cucked" by one or two guys a few months ago before she ever met you.
>>
>>26260897

>get gf
>fall in love
>be with her for 7 years
>basically merge our lives
>we're like two trees that grew around one another
>that'scoolwithme.jpg
>suddenly
>she 'hates' sex
>we don't have it
>like once every two months
>this woman made me fall in love with her, meet each others family and basically forge a great life in every other aspect
>"can we have sex?"
>No
>establish a long-term affair with another woman in order to satiate my sex drive in secret while remaining with her
>8 months later, discovered
>life implodes
>welp
>>
>>26261035
What did you expect, scumbag?
>>
>>26260920
OP here, yeah, one day I found tinder on her phone as we were going strong, and the bitch messaged a shit ton of dudes sending her dick pics and stuff.

on the cuck side, I'm glad she found her sexual awakening

on the other side I'm fucking pissed for being an idiot.

I was the first to fuck her in the ass though, so that's an upside, and I taught her all these new positions and shit, but still.

getting a gf was a fucking trap
>>
>>26261035
mentally weak cannot complete nofap.
You failed your marriage because you failed nofap.
>>
>>26261086

That I'd get away with it
>>
>>26261035
Same shit happened to me.

Women gotta know that if they wanna keep their lover, then they gotta keep them sexually satisfied. Like what the fuck else did she think was gonna happen. Same damn thing, except I only made out with another girl while she gave me an hj and she found out because it was with her ex best friend.
>>
>>26261138
no sex=/= no fap
plus if a male does not get erections regularly, the penis looses elasticity and can shrink.

>>26261147
kek noice
>>
I accidentally touched my girlfriends butthole while fingering her and she freaked out. We still fucked but idk how she feels about it
>>
>>26261290
You monster

She must not feel safe about the bootyhole
>>
I regret not leaving when I had the opportunity to
It's not stupid
I can tell it isn't because everyone else thinks it is, and most people only seem to want stupid things.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.