[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roosh BTFO Forever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Be 27
>KHV
>fell for STEM meme
>No jobs in biology
>Start writing Chad fanfics to live vicariously
>They become pretty popular
>Fast forward a decade
>Whole neomasculine culture grows up around my writings and other wannabe chads
>PUAs, MGTOWs, MRAs, Red Pills
>Self publish books of my fanfics sleeping with Stacies around the world.
>Decide to hold a worldwide gathering of fellow men.
>SJWs find out.
>World leaders promising to to block my visa
>Get death threats on twitter
>sweatingbullets.jog
>Mum calls the cops for me because I hate talking on the phone
>My whole empire is crumbling.

What a faggot.
I like how he recently posted about how the migrant crisis was killing Europe even though he himself is a muslim whose parents immigrated to America.

Time for everyone to get their stomachs pumped because it looks like the Red Pill was a placebo.
>>
>>26260767
>who's parents immigrated into America

Uhhh
>>
What a terrible fucking post. I gleaned nothing from reading all that trash you typed, and I only gained anything from this thread since I believe I recognize that guy from his pro-rape youtube video I saw linked here just yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxjc37i0JOc
>>
>>26260809
http://www.avoiceformen.com/sexual-politics/game/bang-the-definitive-interview-with-rooshv-part-one/
According to him at least. I guess it could be unreliable testimony.
>>
>>26260831
This is fucking dangerous and we CAN NOT let this kind of vile hatred and misogyny manifest in a civilized society and FUCKING HARM PEOPLE!!!

It is very clear that these fucking haters not only hate women but also other oppressed and vulnerable groups, so it is FUCKING TIME that we take some action and FUCKING SMASH THESE IDEAS and ROTTEN MOVEMENT before THINGS GET OUT OF HAND!!

The whole ATHEIST community of FREETHINKERS based on fucking REASON, SCIENCE, LOGIC and FUCKING FACTS will FUCKING FIGHT these BUY BULL MORONS like ROOSH hearing VOICEZ in his FUCKING HEAD and BELIEVING IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT FUCKING CISGENDER MALE HETERO BREEDER BLEEDING CUNTS WHO HAS ALL THE FUCKING POWER IN SOCIETY ARE FUCKING OPPRESSED!!! HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL IS THAT??? TIME TO SMASH HIM ALL HIS FUCKING IDEAS!!!

THEY HATE ALL ETHNIC, SEXUAL, RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS (MUSLIM) MINORITIES THIS SOUNDS FUCKING ILLEGAL TO ME TO FUCKING SPREAD THIS HATE AND IF NOT FUCKING TIME TO MAKE THIS DANGEROUS HATE SPEECH AGAINST VULNURABLE MINORITIES ILLEGAL IN ANY CIVILIZED AND PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY!!! WE DONT LIVE IN THE FUCKING DARK AGES ANYMORE!!!!! FUCK THAT!!!!
>>
>>26260767
>fell for STEM meme
Really the S and M in STEM should just kill themselves already.
While I'm at it, OP is a sissy cuckboi faggot.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>26261291
>search random excerpt of this post on desustorage
>no results

what the fuck. Did you just type all of this? what the fuck
>>
>>26261291
Thankfully this is the internet so we know you're ONLY JOKING with death threats. Just like Roosh was ONLY JOKING about rape.
>>
>>26260767
>it-was-just-a-prank-bro.mp4
>>
>>26261526

desu that post doesn't seem to contain a death threat imo. they say they want to fight this pro-rape guy by using freethinkers who're founded on reason, science. logic. and facts, so it seems they want to corner them in argument. "Time to smash him all his fucking ideas" is the closest to a death threat there but there is no "and", so the "him" could be interpreted as possessive to his ideas, and not independent of his ideas, as to imply that they want to smash him as a physical individual, and also his ideas.

Post was kinda emotion-based but seems to be just to me.
>>
>>26261411
>>26261291
>>26261526
It's probably a pasta of a comment on the youtube video
>>
File: amongst the ashes.jpg (139KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
amongst the ashes.jpg
139KB, 757x960px
>>26260767

>Roosh's visas are blocked

>Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn are given special audience by the UN

Shhhh....it will all be over soon.
>>
>>26261659
I just want to live alone on an island now
>>
>>26260767
>isis arab nigger is the same as educated muslim
>>
>>26261603

I scrolled down until the "show more" button did nothing, and I hit "view all" on all 33 fucking comment threads I could and there're no hits of the first few consecutive words written in that post, so....
>>
>>26261659
>Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn are given special audience by the UN
The UN is in New York though. They didn't even need to fly.
>>
Greatest day of my life
>>
>>26261599
im sure with such a high profile dude, none of the thousands of posts contained anything more dramatic than that :^) because the niche group i belong to is completely infallible
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.