[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most recent project you just completed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 12

File: kashima.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
kashima.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
What is the most recent project you just completed?
>>
>>26260223

you can star out your face, but i know by that lank ass body that's the Sach.

i work, so i just shitpost in my spare time. i've been looking at stocks though and learning about them.
>>
>>26260223
Finished me suicide note.
Also bought a cocktail book, so I can die being a flavourful drunk
>>
im gonna use my robot ass brain to evaluate which stocks to buy.
>>
>>26260292
How are you going to end it, anon? Have you decided?
>>
>>26260223
You better have a cute pens under that skirt.
>>
File: Ir_girl.png (125KB, 1159x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ir_girl.png
125KB, 1159x768px
>>26260223
this post, bitch
>>
Would have been years ago, because I can't plan small and can't build big.
>>
>>26260223
>the eyebrow

plz
>>
>>26260420

ya the eyebrow and a little bit of her eye gave it away.

it's like she wanted to be caught.

>"c-chase after me, r9k sempaichi."
>>
Today I made a song.
It's a very fast and loud fusion of hardcore techno, industrial music and drum and bass
I believe that if played loud enough, by a reasonably powerful speaker that you can find in any music store, and a person stands to close to it at maximum volume, they will die.
>>
I vacuumed and then made scrambled eggs.
>>
I finished a game that lets you play tic tac toe vs a dumb ai
working on the smart ai right now that doesn't loose, should only take another few hours
>>
I just reinstalled Windows and things are fly.
>>
>>26260496
That's not completed.
>>
this idk

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZaRek5mCDA
>>
>>26260223
Fuck off Caitlin and do your shitty art degree coursework.
>>
File: mfw british eyes.gif (832KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
mfw british eyes.gif
832KB, 300x273px
I wrote a short story about water and friendship.

i mean there's also a lion. but the lion is just a special effect. it's really about quiet moments.
>>
>>26260499
>Windows

So you wasted your time today?
>>
>>26260474
so it literally sounds like absolute shit?
>>
>>26260577
i only made it through the first 20 seconds. it's just not my type of music.
>>
>>26260577

too much noise :C
>>
>>26260705
fair enough senpai, thx for your ears
>>
The spots are from my shitty camera.
The rest is from my shitty hands making shitty lines.
>>
>>26260223
>inb4 I wrote a song, I wrote a book
generic
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mZEntezrlP
>>
>>26260327
I bought a stock called APDN with my birthday money, it first it rose 20 %, then in one day it fell 60 %

Now its half what i bought it at and goes up like 1% a week
>>
>>26260684
No music sounds like absolute shit other than Eminem's "My First Single", which literally plays sounds of people shitting. It's supposed to sounds like a angrily mixed mess. If you like industrial/noise and that kind of shit, you will have your intern organs vibrated by a gigant boombox playing it with joy
>>
I reached my goal of 50 pushups in a row, I started at 16 3 months ago, for the first month I did 50-100 a day, second minth 100-200, third month 200-300

It was because thats what I have to do in bootcamp, which im going to on monday
>>
File: at the poetry reading.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
at the poetry reading.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>26260718
This tbqh. more signal plz. i like that it sounds like just the wind over a microphone at the beginning though, that's a really cool concept.
>>26260618
>>26260618
I do slam poetry but i've never written tumblrbait or been filmed so i can't share.
>>
Getting 200+ pounds of groceries home after helping my mom with shopping.

I really wish we could get a car but such is the life of being poor. Have to chose between having food or a car. We pick food.
>>
>>26260806
>APDN
did you just buy a random stock or did you do research?

because imho, DNA in computers is a dead meme
>>
>>26260753
Wow that's amazing, I hate how you say it's shitty for attention or whatever but I will still complement it
>>
>>26260786

nice Sparklehorse/Sufjan Stevens feel.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-22-03-39.png (167KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-22-03-39.png
167KB, 1080x1920px
Upgraded the drives in my home server. I used to have a bunch of old laptop hard drives, two pairs of which were in RAID1.
Now I have 3x2TB in RAID5 a single 4TB and a 1.5,TB boot drive.
The old laptop drives are in my gaming computer in a 4 way RAID0.
>>
>>26260946
thanks man, i love me some sufjan
>>
>>26260890
I just pick apart everything I do, it's a habit.
>>
>>26260753
Some Jhonen Vasquez type shit here, noice
>>
>>26260786
This is pretty great. I dig this style of music a lot. Do you have other songs recorded?
>>
File: tamacocoa(kokkuri).png (173KB, 561x452px) Image search: [Google]
tamacocoa(kokkuri).png
173KB, 561x452px
I've been translating the early chapters of HxH by myself, and only for myself.
Those thread faggots should've thought twice before calling my husbando shit.
>>
>>26260973
uname -a && uptime
>>
>>26260499
>I just reinstalled Windows
>reinstalled Windows
>REINSTALLED
W H Y ?
H
Y
?
>>
>>26260884
I literally just looked up stocks to buy and read an article that said this one was gonna double. The thing is some idiot wrote a slanderous article claiming to be an insider and the thing caused a panic.

Really shitty luck, hopefully it gets out if this hole
>>
>>26260223
made a chill trap track yesterday
>>
>>26260273
>>26260420
>>26260445
Am I supposed to know who this guy is?
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user-10066380/sph1001exe

Just want robot opinions whatever the reply plz
>>
>>26261327
Because Windows always shits itself after a while. Unless you defrag regularly and prune the registry by hand.
>>
>>26260806
>>26260884
>>26261339

robot ass brain here. i still haven't bought any stocks yet.

it's basically like bitcoins - they only rise in value if someone pays higher for it. you have no reason to buy a non-dividend stock unless you think you can sell it for higher.

and it's not like the WoW auction house where you can sell it for any price you want. you can only see at the time and what it's selling for.

stocks = ponzi.

also, the guy who wrote the insider article was a big share holder in that company. his article convinced people to buy that stock, and that stock rose 20% and the major share holders completely dumped their shares causing the value to crash down 60%.

you got schooled.
>>
>>26261377
need better recording software maybe some more percussion
>>
>>26261363

oh -Caitlyn-, stoppit.
>>
>>26261106
thanks, and yes. soundcloud.com/ikwyaayan
>>
File: its not what it looks like.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
its not what it looks like.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>26261479
>Caitlyn
Literally who?
>>
>>26261558

The Sheriff of Piltover!
>>
>>26260223
I just finished writing an essay criticizing John Locke's third essay on meaning
>>
>>26261434
Thanks, I think more percussion would help the song a lot. I made one on better recording software with a better mic a friend recorded me on but the no percussion leaves it empty I think:

https://soundcloud.com/user-10066380/btsfir
>>
>>26261422
Its a legit company though, not some damn ponzi scheme company, the CEO still owns lot of the stock.

And the stock crashed literally the day after he published that shit, it didn't cause anybody to buy it, he didn't gain anything if he was a shareholder
>>
>>26261763
this sounds pretty good make it downloadable and tell me the BPM and ill throw a drum beat on it?
>>
>>26261846

i said the stock market itself is like a big ponzi scheme in how it works.

you cash out when people cash in, and you cash out big. that's how ponzi's work.

i was talking about the "what to buy" article and not the slanderous article. people read the same "what to buy article" as you and bought into the stocks.

as soon as enough people bought into the stock company, the major share holder's dumped all of it and GTFO causing the crash.

that's how stocks work, it's a literally a ponzi in how it works.
>>
not a ponzi, stocks are a pyramid scheme basically.

you buy in low into the stock, and hope that more people will continue to buy into the pyramid causing the value to rise, and then when you judged that its gotten high enough you get off the ride and cash out, causing a dip in value and crash.
>>
you could probably manipulate the values on stock prices yourself with different accounts, to be honest by buying low into a cheap stock, and then using another account to buy that cheap stock progressively higher one stock at a time.

just like how bitcoins worked, lmao.
>>
>>26260496
Are you me SENPAI? I did the same, but you couldn't win. it was either a stalemate or an AI victory due to the player's fuck ups.

I did that 3 years ago and haven't done anything ever since. Time really does fly.
>>
>>26262336

in fact, this is probably how the stock market is worked right now. someone with a hedge fund decides to increase a certain stock by buying it steadily increasing the value.

and then publish some article or the company reports positive earnings, the hedge fund no longer needs to buy the stead to manipulate a rising value since other people are bought into the hype and they themselves are now buying shares of that same company.

and when this happens, that hedge fund dumps all of their massive stock holdings as the stock goes up on the rise.

and then that stock flat lines and slowly declines in value as people realize the artificially high before, and it begins to crash.

protip - stocks actually have no value other than the dividend payouts, which can be canceled at any time.

and not all stocks pay a dividend.
>>
the only way to really win big in a stock market is to buy shares for low for a company that people or a hedge fund in the future will buy lots and lots of shares of.

then u sell and cash the fk out.

you're making money off of other people buying into the same company you bought into for way cheaper than they did.

thus, stocks are one titanic pyramid scheme, a stock has no value.
>>
>>26262380
Do you think you're the only two guys to make a tic tac toe game?
>>
personally: an album
in general: making/selling CD's for other people's albums

it;s SHIT now thoughg because I sold a lot of orders last year and early into 2016, and the USPS increased their shipping rates and a buncha other shit that's fucking me up finaniclally

fuck the shit
>>
>>26262538
Not really. But the only two guys who made a tic tac toe game as their most RECENT proyect? that's another story.
>>
>>26262173
http://www.megafileupload.com/af6w/btsfir.mp

110 bpm but it the recording slows down and speeds up a couple beats throughout
>>
>>26262653
http://www.megafileupload.com/af6w/btsfir.mp3

cut off the 3
>>
>>26262601
Yours was 3 years ago.
>>
project? i don't know. i set up selling some stuff on the web since i finally got the stuff i needed to do it but it's not going so well.
is getting a job a project? i got one. it's just making food at a pub.
i really want to start programming or doing something that takes mind power.
also i want to start skateboarding. maybe my project could be actually getting good enough to go to the park, but right now i can barely ride the thing without falling off.
>>
>>26262677
might be a challenge for me then ha
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 844x438px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 844x438px
Not completed, but I'm working really hard on trying to learn crocheting so I can make pic related.

I just want to make cute things. Why does crocheting have to be so difficult.
>>
>>26262691
So? I did say I haven't done nothing of notice since then.
>>
>>26262756
Alright, never mind, you're probably the same people yeah.
>>
>>26260223
I wrote a Discord bot this evening, took me about 3 hours which is more than it should have but it's working.
>>
>>26260836
get out chris I see you liking all those girls' facebook pictures
>>
Masturbating into a nearby soup can.
>>
>>26262728
You liking how it sounds was enough anyway, would love to hear what you come up with though
>>
>>26262970
yea ill prolly start it tomorrow and send u it through soundcloud when its done
>>
>>26262855

that sounds dangerous
>>
I'm learning Japanese because why not? I'm already a weeb. Might as well do something useful out of it. Plus the Japanese side of the internet is an interesting place.
>>
File: 8man38.jpg (72KB, 645x608px) Image search: [Google]
8man38.jpg
72KB, 645x608px
finally finished the stupid-ass story i promised i would write for an 'art trade' with an internet friend

only took half a year
>>
>>26264177
>Non ASCII text not allowed
Seriously... fuck whoever enabled that. This is fucking 4chan.
Are you following any guides?
Check /a/'s DJT thread. The actual thread is kinda shit but the guide is good.
>>
>>26264242
I am following that guide. Got hiragana and katakana down. Doing kanji radicals which I don't understand at all other than memorizing them. I've been doing them for a week. Plus some vocab. Doing this all daily.

I should probably look into an actual book other than just using Anki. It's fun though. Been making progress faster than I thought I would.
>>
>>26262748

you're going to get so many QT's with that
>>
File: 1454576057914.jpg (37KB, 530x372px) Image search: [Google]
1454576057914.jpg
37KB, 530x372px
I was a semi-neet at 17 and 18, now I'm 19 and just starting college. I'm doing spring and summer semesters and then I turn 20 on 9/23/16. I'm not behind right? Most freshmen seem to be 19. I leave in 10 days for a 19-credit NOLS WFR certification in Wyoming and Utah, only 15 other students. Where I go in the summer depends on where I get in.

man it's been a long time since I was in a normal social setting with kids my age
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-05-02-49-05.png (222KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-05-02-49-05.png
222KB, 1080x1920px
>>26261209
Have this instead.
It's been about two weeks now I guess.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.