[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking for Other Robot's Opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 9925034.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9925034.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Just a short questionnaire on a few subjects, because I'm genuinely interested.

What are your opinions on:
1. Race
2. Homosexuality
3. Genders
4. Religion
5. Death Penalty

---

I'll go first, since it's only fair.
1. I don't really care. It's not that I "don't see color," because everyone does, but I usually don't give a shit. I judge people by actions, not appearances.

2. Once again, I'm pretty neutral on this. We're dangerously close to overpopulation as it is, so more homosexual couples adopting kids is a positive, in my eyes.

3. I believe that there are Males, and there are Females. End of story. Anything else is a pretentious cry for attention, and if any of this tumblr-bullshit ends up being taken seriously, society is going to become way more complicated than it should be.

4. I'm an indecisive bitch (agnostic). I don't believe in a god, but I don't disbelieve either. I'm willing to keep an open mind.

5. It should be legal, but only in cases where there is irrefutable proof that the defendant committed the crime in question. Also, a death-row gladiator coliseum with real medieval weapons and animals would be pretty sick, but I get the feeling that the normies won't agree with me.

So what's your opinions on these things?
>>
1. Race doesn't matter to me
2. Im cool with gay people
3. I really don't care what you identify as just don't get all pissy if I use the wrong pronoun
4. I atheist/agnostic but I have no problems in others believing in what they want as long as they're not hurting anyone
5. I'm against the death penalty as a general rule but I'm open to execute people but they have to be scum of the earth
>>
File: stoic_male.gif (1023KB, 265x260px) Image search: [Google]
stoic_male.gif
1023KB, 265x260px
1. I don't care but non-whites get fucked hard pham
2. Don't care
3. male, female and androgynous
4. Dumb
5. No
>>
>>26258745
1: Born that way, don't really see why I should give a shit.

2: Same as number 1.

3: I only acknowledge male, female, and fluid as real genders. I know several fluid people, and that basically encompasses all of the Tumblr-snowflake genders.

4: Atheist, believe that religion is incredibly harmful for intellectual and social reasons, but I won't get mad at you or try to stop you from practicing it, as long as you don't try to shove it down anyone else's throats.

5: To be quite honest my relative, I'm split on the death penalty. I know first hand that some people will literally never change, no matter what kind of rehab you put them through. However, a fairly large amount of executions due to the death penalty are done on innocent people, so I'd rather not take the chance.
>>
>1. Race
No one should be persecuted or denied an opportunity due to their race. Beyond that, I don't care.

>2. Homosexuality
See above.

>3. Genders
See above.

>4. Religion
See above.

>5. Death Penalty
I don't like the idea that innocent people could be put to death because of a faulty justice system, so I'm against it.
>>
File: 1453211820415.jpg (55KB, 637x469px) Image search: [Google]
1453211820415.jpg
55KB, 637x469px
>>26258745
1. Don't care about anyone's race
2. Don't care about anyone's sexuality.
3. Don't care about anyone's gender.
4. Don't care about anyone's religion.
5. On the fence.

Live your life how you want. Just try to be a good person and don't force your shit on me.
>>
1. There are no significant inherent differences between races, but because of years of cultural signaling, we have built up functional differences that influence inter- and intra-racial interactions. We all have the responsibility to not just "ignore race", but to be proactively anti-racist, and to work through our learned prejudices.
2. 100% a-okay, as long as you're not harming anyone
3. Same thing as races... there's no major inherent behavioral differences, but people should be proactive against culturally ingrained prejudices.
4. Same thing as homosexuality. People should be open to joining a religious community regardless of their actual ontological beliefs. The benefits extent well beyond the promise of an afterlife.
5. Against it, but I'm also against the current prison system on almost every level.
>>
1. Race
Everything but mudslimes and sandniggers are A-Okay in my book senpai
2. Homosexuality
Fucking degenerate's, if you want to get together go for it, but for fuck sake don't get married and definitely don't get children involved.
3. Genders
There's only two, end of discussion.
4. Religion
I believe Religion is needed, to an extent.
5. Death Penalty
I approve of the death penalty.
>>
1. Race

Don't mix.

2. Homosexuality

Whatever, be a faggot, what do I care.

3. Genders

You're either a male or female. Nothing else. Stop deluding yourselves, degenerates.

4. Religion

Made up shit that comforts people into thinking there's "more to life" than what they've got. It's not necessarily bad as a whole, but not needed.

5. Death Penalty

Don't care.
>>
>>26258745
>1. Race

Race is not a social construct.
>2. Homosexuality
A mental illness

>3. Genders
Well defined gender roles are natural and provide order
>4. Religion
Some religions are better than others.
>5. Death Penalty
Against.
>>
All of these are completely irrelevant.
>>
>1. Race
No real opinion. Race exists, it's not a social construct. That's all.
>2. Homosexuality
Some people are born homosexuals, some choose to be. Others engage in homosexual behavior due to mental illness. There's nothing inherently wrong with homosexuality, but the sources of it must be examined. I'm bisexual myself.
>3. Genders
There are two genders, male and female. Everything else is the result of mental illness. I don't think we should stop people from transitioning if they really want to, however taxpayer dollars should not be spent on exacerbating someone's mental illness. It should also not be thought of as normal, the media should not have praised Bruce Jenner, but should have expressed worry for him. Trans people need help, but not sex changes.

Of the two genders, each have their roles. For men roles are things like building, maintaining and protecting civilization. A woman's role is motherhood, child-rearing, and caring for men. Neither is superior to the other. Both are equally required for a stable society.
>4. Religion
Religion has been the center of all morality, politics, and structure until the "Renaissance" - around that time a shift occurred from a spiritual worldview to a completely materialistic one. Secular humanism, atheism, collectivism, nationalism, cosmopolitanism, egalitarianism are all cancer to civilization, all sprang from the so called re-birth. Religion must be the foundation of society.
>5. Death Penalty
Murderers should always be killed. People who spread seditious ideas must also be executed. Anyone who threatens the stability of society in a significant way must be executed. Executions should take place in public, and should be done violently, i.e. hanging, firing squad, decapitation etc.
>>
1. Race is genetically linked with intelligence and violence, and to a large part determines one's life. Races should not mix.
2. Homosexuality is a disorder caused by hormonal levels in the womb and early development. It tends to cause extreme promiscuity.
3. There are two genders. Their members have a duty to fulfill their distinct biological roles.
4. Religion is a method of enforcing morality by linking it with eternal salvation or damnation. I think that, with the power of the modern state, religion has become obsolete.
5. The death penalty is necessary to keep a society pure. Murderers, pedophiles, communiss, and other irredeemable criminals must be killed for the safety of society at large.
>>
>race
i think some races are a bit better than others, but that doesn't mean that people of different races should be persecuted or discriminated against or receive special treatment

>homosexuality
i don't really give a shit about what people do with their dicks as long as it doesn't affect me

>genders
there are 2 and if you identify as anything else you're mentally ill

>religion
don't mind religious people as long as they aren't annoying about it. as for religion as a whole, i think it's obsolete and some religions are cancer and should be wiped out

>death penalty
some people deserve it, but many who are executed don't, so i'm not sure
>>
>>26258745
>Race
I don't give a single shit.
>Homosexuality
While I don't mind it, I hate seeing two males kiss each other.
>Genders
Male and female are the only genders that exist, and are very different from each other.
>Religion
Agnosticism is the way to go.
>Death Penalty
Haven't thought about this one.
>>
1. Race
I'm white, so I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this.
2. Homosexuality
I'm straight, so I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this.
3. Genders
I'm male, so I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this.
4. Religion
I'm an atheist, so I'm not allowed to have an opinion on this.
5. Death Penalty
Putting people in jail is the same as a death sentence either way. Never heard of many people turning their lives around after a conviction. Why not just give prisoners the choice to euthanise themselves.
>>
>round up all the plebbits and /pol/tards and shoot

1. fascinating subject, we should not ignore it like #everyoneisequal nor get into #mustardrace comparisons.

2. special snowflake lgbt culture does not necessarily equal homosexuality. but it's ultimately abnormal behavior. not that people thinking homosexuals are not normal should affect how they act, right?

3. gender roles are not set in stone, but they exist in societies for a reason.

4. good. some less good. some last longer than others.

5. this is reflective of the moral authority of a society.

6. abortion is the death of a person. but don't let that stop you.

7. some things are better than others. things come to an end naturally. stop trying to protect them because you feel guilty for not being part of those you think are oppressed. they don't want your pity.
>>
>>26258745

>1, 2, 3
Irrelevant unless some anusmouth decides to be a shit for it
>4. Religion
The stupidest shit
>5. Death Penalty
Theoretically legit, but shittily implemented in the U.S.
>>
>>26258745
1. pakis out, gas the jews, pull the trigger on the nigger
2. gays not welcome
3. male and female, being hermaphodite i guess is a thing too, but your snowflake mental illness doesnt make you the other gender
4. agnostic but religion is a overall pretty abusive part of humanity
5. its ok, depends on the severity and amount of evidence of the crime
>>
>>26259491
there are 5 questions and you answered 7
>>
>>26258745
>1. Race
Don't really care about it. Everyone's their own person, granted I haven't met a single respectable gypsy.
>2. Homosexuality
Whatever.
>3. Genders
As far as I know there are two. I have nothing against trannies either but it's misdiagnosed as fuck nowadays.
>4. Religion
Meh.
>5. Death Penalty
Opposed during peacetime.
>>
>>26259241
100% this
Don't even need to do it myself
>>
>>26258745
1. I hate niggers.
2. I hate faggots.
3. Women are meant to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, and serve no purpose other than sex and procreation.
4. Christian.
5. Against in absolutely all cases.
>>
1. It's a bigger deal than robots and many others like to admit, but not as big as SJWs would have you believe.

2. Am Bi, so, y'know. for it?

3. Hmm. I don't think 'gender' is a thing really, but I think those who claim to be transgender are actually experiencing something real, and aren't preteniously crying out for attention, I just think they're using antiquated and unuseful terminology because it's the closest english has at the moment, even if it is a confusing and counterproductive misnomer.

4. Atheist. And so is OP. Are you not a theist? Definitionally, you're an Atheist. Sorry broseph. Your level of certitude doesn't mean anything to the question.

5. Against. Because there is no such thing as irrefutable proof in anything but mathematics. There just isn't, the term doesn't even make sense out side of an axiomatic, logical, abstract context.
>>
>>26258745
>1. Race

Race is genetically real, how we understand it may be "socially constructed" but that doesn't change the scientific facts. The fact that certain races have different intelligence levels, etc. is no reason to mistreat people.

>2. Homosexuality

It's something you do, not something you are, and it's degenerate.

>3. Genders

As with race, gender is real. Certain roles might be "socially constructed" but the same patterns appearing all over the world should tell you something.

>4. Religion

I am a devout Catholic, and have gone to confession for 4chan related reasons many times. Other religions might have parts of truth but not the fullness.

>5. Death Penalty

Morally acceptable, but maybe not the best choice.
>>
1. I judge mostly by race at first glance, and wait until I get to know the person to prove me otherwise. I don't trust niggers or middle easterners. I hate coalburners.

2. Don't really like fags. I especially don't like surrendering the constitution solely so that they can get married. I don't hate them, it more so has to do with how they carry themselves and wear their sexuality on their sleeve. I shouldn't be able to look at you and immediately be able to tell you are a faggot.

3. Women are controlling, weak scum.

4. I hate mudslimes, but that is really it. As long as you separate your religion from politics I don't give a shit.

5. It should be legal.
>>
>>26258745
1. Race
I couldn't are less.
2. Homosexuality
Should never be accepted by society to the level it is today, but It is fine on a moral level
3. Genders
Definite differences, and we must recognize those differences to function as a society.
4. Religion
Islam is not a religion of peace. Christianity is very useful to morally improve a populace. Confucius was a very admirable man. Personally agnostic.
5. Death Penalty
Sure, but the cost of the death penalty should be the cost of hiring a man to swing an axe, tie a noose, or pull a trigger.
>>
1. I'm not racist, the area I grew up in was extremely diverse so I have a lot of minority friends, maybe even moreso than white friends. Sometimes SJWs go overboard with what is and isn't offensive and I hate the constant shit-slinging at white people nowadays BUT I guess if a group has a right to be pissed it's minorities.
2. Don't really care at all. If it's consensual who cares?
3. Male and female, determined by and only by your genitalia at birth. Not fitting into the stereotypical idea of what a man or woman is doesn't mean you were "assigned" the wrong gender, it just means you're a unique person just like everyone else. I don't say I'm a female just because I like Lifetime Movies and hate cars. However, trans people who aren't fucking vicious about correcting other people don't bother me at all. It only bothers me when they have the idea that the world is going to change to not hurt the feelings of less than 1% of the population.
4. No gods no masters
5. Idk
>>
>>26258745
>1. Race
Around blacks, never relax. Really it's not to say I hate black people or think they're inferior, I don't. It's just to say I have every right to be suspicious of them because they are statistically more dangerous to be around. Facts are facts on that matter. Also I don't find the women attractive.
>2. Homosexuality
I don't dislike homos either but I do dislike flagrant tacky public displays of "gay pride" (or any kind really). I also dislike double standards, where it can be said people can be made to think they're straight when they're really gay but never the other ways around.
>3. Genders
Women and men are simply... different. I could go into long tirades here but it's nothing /r9k/ hasn't been over before. Just take your normal /r9k/ opinion on gender dynamics and insert it here really.
>4. Religion
I don't really care about religion in the same way I don't really care about politics. I do like for theists to damn well act like it though instead of just paying their religion lipservice in the same way they think they're a golfer because they play nine holes every other weekend. People just don't seem to grasp the gravity of what believing in an all powerful and infallible god means.
>5. Death Penalty
Not really sure. Is it morally wrong to kill someone flat out? Is it morally wrong to kill someone who has killed? Is the smallest amount of murder greater than the largest amount of theft or damages? I don't really know, but what I will say is that I think people who support the death penalty just because of "muh taxes feeding murderers" are petty, selfish, and cringe worthy as fuck.
>>
>>26258745
1. Anyone who takes pride in being a member of a race or behaves in pro race manner needs to die in a fire, especially niggers and/or bigots.

2. I have no problem with homosexual acts, just homosexual people. It's not a lifestyle, it's a fetish, and I like fetishes.

3. There are only two, it's biological not social.

4. Lol, no. Not even once.

5. It's not used often enough.
>>
>>26258745
>race
Jew
>Sexuality
Straight
>Gender
Male
>Religion
its 2016
>Death Penalty
probably pointless
>>
I was hoping there was at least one person I could reply to and agree with instead of having to write my own answers but it turns out the thread is full of faggots.

>1. Race
I don't like blacks.
>2. Homosexuality
Faggots are faggots. They can do whatever the fuck they want as long as I don't have to see it. I don't think they should be parents either.
>3. Genders
Wanting to change genders is a clear sign of mental illness.
>4. Religion
It keeps people in line but it can also cause problems (see: muslims).
>5. Death Penalty
Yeah, why not. Why should someone who murders a whole bunch of people be allowed to live? A waste of resources, if you ask me.
>>
>>26258745

1. Don't give a shit if everyone is assimilated
2. Don't care
3. male and female
4. I see the need and appeal to it, but I'm not religious
5. waste of money
>>
1. Don't give a shit desu
2. Gay marriage shouldn't be a thing. Marriage is a Christian thing, a homosexuality is against their religion. Forcing gay marriage is tyranny.
3.There are two. Both have benefits and problems, the constant wrestling for power by mras and feminists in this day and age is ridiculous.
4.I'm mostly Atheist, although I believe in fate and that everything has a reason/cause. So a creator isn't that far fetched. It's good for community + stability.
5.It should be an option given to inmates, instead of them hanging themselves by belt etc..
>>
File: 342336229.png (9KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
342336229.png
9KB, 352x338px
>>26259575
I should have stopped at 6, but have a (You) for your time.
>>
>>26259733
what's question #7?
>>
File: ReligionPenis.jpg (26KB, 420x198px) Image search: [Google]
ReligionPenis.jpg
26KB, 420x198px
>>26258745
>1. Race
Most of the time don't give a shit. Some race based jokes are funny. Actual racism from ether side annoys me, especially when it comes from people who call themselves liberal while at the same time being regressive as fuck.

>2. Homosexuality
Don't give as shit who fucks who where. Just don't be a faggot (read as obnoxious or SJW) about it because it annoys me.

>3. Genders
I go with what actual science says on the matter, but am willing to be polite about certain things if the person is not a asshole (for example using preferred pronouns as long as they are not retarded or break grammar rules).

>4. Religion
>pic related

>5. Death Penalty
The state is too dumb and the criminal justice system to broken for me to enforce it. In a more ideal society maybe, I mean for some rare cases there are people I think it is actually the best/appropriate option. But in reality too many people who did not deserve it or did not do it would be executed and that is unacceptable.
>>
>>26259754
>what's it like having autism
>>
1. Dun care but seriously why do stereotypes usually end up being true
2. Dun care
3. Be whatever you wanna be you special snowflake too bad you cant decide what you are gonna be born as
4. Dun care as long as you dont dump your morals onto me
5. Death penalty for attempted suicide plz
>>
>>26258745
1. Race
Don't give a fuck about race.

2. Homosexuality
Don't give a fuck. Do your own thing.

3. Genders
Don't give a fuck. I'll call you whatever you want out of respect and to avoid your bitchfits and longwinded explantions.

4. Religion
Don't give a fuck. Believe whatever you want. Just don't hate me for having my own or try to "convert" me.

5. Death Penalty
You kill people and get caught? Die.
>>
1. Niggers
2. Don't care
3. Men and women both suck. People in general suck.
4. Stupid
>>
>>26258745

1. No opinion besides recognition of statistical facts

2. Let them fuck who they want. I don't want to pay taxes to support their lifestyle, but I don't want to pay taxes to support straight marriages either.

3. As long as you don't annoy me, I don't care or want to know.

4. There are forces stronger than humans in the universe. They are nothing like the religious fantasies that humans make up.

5. Either there needs to be a program designed to rehabilitate criminals, such as what they have in northern europe, or the criminals should be killed. Locking up criminals for life is a retarded waste of resources. Spending a million dollars to deliver a "humane death" (oxymoron) is equally if not more retarded.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.