[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /waitingforantidepressantstowork/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1422084759894.gif (705KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1422084759894.gif
705KB, 640x480px
who /waitingforantidepressantstowork/ here
>>
Me
I feel dizzy and want to puke all the time
When the fuck is this supposed to start working
>>
>>26259763

2 to 4 weeks, depending on the type.
>>
Yes

I was told not to drink, but I really want to fucking drink. Its torture.
>>
File: 1454435408039.jpg (69KB, 555x622px) Image search: [Google]
1454435408039.jpg
69KB, 555x622px
>>26258389
you're going to be waiting a while buddy

what did they give you?
>>
I've been on 200mg of Zoloft since November and it sort of works.
>>
>>26258389
Give it a few days. It takes around 1 or 2 days usually. My 60mg Prozac takes about 6 hours.
>>
what part are you waiting to work? broken dick and dumb side effects should work immediately
>>
What are you waiting for? They do not get you high or anything.
>>
>>26260073
Zoloft worked really well for me but I gained 30 lbs. I have a propensity to be a fat, useless shithead with no willpower so I can't tell if it's that or the zoloft or both.
>>
>>26258389
Present. I am terrible with keeping up with them though, I want to get off this ride.
>>
>>26260454
Hope they don't make me fatter

I'll just eat less
>>
>>26259962

You still can, just less than usual.
>>
>>26260749

part of the weight gain is that when anti depressants work, food can start to taste better, so you eat more. it is a combination between that and the drug itself causing weight gain.
>>
>get placed on lexapro
>become angry as fuck for 1 week
>become emotionally stunted like a sociopath for 1 month
>unable to fully feel sad or angry or frightened
>terribly long time to cum and had to basically have multiple shitty orgasms until I had a good one
>next month just end up back to normal but with less anxiety and depression and feel sleepier

Shit was crazy ride. I'm thinking about talking to my psychiatrist to change my meds since it seems to help with the anxiety but not with the depression.
>>
>>26259962
Are you on SSRIs or something?
>>
File: everything is odd.jpg (380KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
everything is odd.jpg
380KB, 600x505px
>>26258389
Oh they'll work anon, but at a steep steep price and for only a short time. I lost a year of my life to withdrawal from them.

>>26259962
Benzo's?

>>26260073
>>26260454
>>26260749
>>26260949
forced by my parents for 10 years to take Zoloft. I had no sex drive until I stopped and masturbation has always hurt. They're also thought to stunt growth and cause autism in neonates if a pregnant woman is taking them throughout her term. Wonderful drugs!
>>
>Put on Citalopram
>Feel lethargic and tired as fuck
>Come off
>Just been prescribed an almost identical antidepressant
>Refusing to take it

I wish the doctors would give me Wellbutrin. I need something for motivation to sort my life out. Not just to make me feel high as shit and tired all of the time.
>>
Daily reminder that SSRIs are indistinguishable from placebo in clinical trials
>>
>>26261671
Yeah, my motivation is complete shit. I'm literally staying up late every night because I don't want morning to come as fast as it does when I sleep.

>>26261703
Eh, it seems to help me even when I hate life and shit. I'm not sure sugar pills can cause some of the side effects and withdrawal symptoms that I have as well.
>>
>>26261671
>Wellbutrin

Terrible idea. Wellbutrin can cause seizure disorders, and landed me in the hospital because it also induces suicidal thoughts in a good amount of the people who take it. I had to take an EEG test so they could make sure i wasn't permanently damaged from this shit. Seriously though I know i'm just some guy on a mongolian claymation forum, but I'm saying this because I've been there. Avoid Wellbutrin like the plague.

I even know the guy who developed it.
>>
File: 1452145515299.jpg (242KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
1452145515299.jpg
242KB, 417x417px
>>26258389
So far I'm 4 days on paxil and it's fucking incredible.

Am I really the only one this shit is working for?
>>
>Opiates
"Yea, it will cure any anxiety, depression or awkwardness forever, but you might get addicted and have to take them the rest of your life, so you're not allowed"

>SSRIs
"Heres some zoloft it will break your dick and not make you feel any better now take them the rest of your life"
>>
I have been told by two psychiatrists that I'm bipolar. I have been taking Lamictal and I can't notice it working.
>>
>>26262237
For how long? All antidepressants wear off at some point.

>>26262287
>opiates
accurate to a fucking t. The same goes for benzos. Clonazopam? NOT EVEN ONCE.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.