[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know its trendy to say this shit sucks. but it really does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

i know its trendy to say this shit sucks. but it really does

so can someone explain the appeal to me. it tastes absolutely awful. why is it one of the most popular beers in the world
>>
>>26258236
americans have no taste
>>
>>26258236
It's cheap, it has alcohol, and we wanna regret it, damnit!
>>
>>26258236
It's cheap and light enough that you can drink a ton of it during drinking games. That said I'd rather just less of something more expensive because I get drunk pretty easily.
>>
>>26258236
It's very drinkable and not very expensive. It may not be the best beer but it's not repulsive either.
>>
It's cheap alcohol idiot. No one is drinking it for the taste.
>>
>>26258236

American alcoholic here; I think I can speak to OP's thing a bit.

I also don't understand the popularity of bud light, but I can't really hold my nose up to it, either-I made do with a six pack of same the other night. I prefer "domestics" (a meaningless phrase) for the simple reason that I can easily have the same thing over and over again, I know exactly what it's going to do to me, and it doesn't angry me up any (those days are long past).

My poison is regular Budweiser, which tastes significantly better IMO. Another factor in my choice of consumption is the easy availability of same in any store I might care to patronize. I like to rotate between 3-5 stores depending on where I'm at. I know the clerks know the score/recognize me, but I like to pretend like I don't drink daily, and it's also my goofy way of having some variety in my life. It's nice not to drive to the exact same place every single time, even if you're getting (usually) the same product.

I really and honestly don't care about (your) craft beers, and boy are they popular around here. I just want a slow (hence preference for beer), reliable vehicle, where I know exactly what it's going to do, to get a buzz going as I funpost in the evenings and think about tomorrow. I quit smoking almost five years ago, so in a sense drinking is one of the few vices left to me. I will be hard pressed to relinquish it.

Backup brands include Miller High Life and PBR, which I also honestly enjoy. Miller Lite, Coors Light and other Bud flavors-of-the-month are a bit ick, by (relative) contrast, but of course they'll do in a pinch. But I honestly prefer the taste of regular Budweiser to those, such are my rankings of the pisswaters.

Guinness and Blue Moon once in a while, but not regularly.
>>
>>26258236
cheap and contains alcohol
>>
>>26258236
it's very sweet, women and plebs fuckin love it
>>
Really simple beer for non-enthusiasts. It's cheap and gets the job done. I like Coors too because it tastes like rubber, and my dad drinks it. I still try to do things like my dad even though I'm in my 20s.
>>
>>26258236
coors light just goes down easy and its simply something to drink while you eat. ive heard some people think beer actually tastes good but it's an acquired tasted, meaning the more you drink the more you'll like it.
>>
>>26259142

6 pack hardly even gets me buzzed anymore
>>
>>26258236
Cuz Putbul drinks it

DALEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26258236
It's less fattening than other beer, while tasting just as shit as other beers.
>>
Not as good as Rolling Rock, but Bud Light Lime is tasty during dinner.
>>
File: 1449029076878.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449029076878.gif
997KB, 500x270px
I don't understand how people drink shit like this. I get yelled at and called a hipster if I say it sucks but like...it so clearly does. That being said people swear by newport cigarettes so idk what people are about
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.