[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do brainless retards pray to god and ask him to fix shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1382377275358.gif (1MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1382377275358.gif
1MB, 384x216px
Why do brainless retards pray to god and ask him to fix shit they themselves or other human beings fucked up? They must literally have the brains of 5 year olds.
>>
What's the source on that gif? I've seen it around and wanna jerk off to the Jav.
>>
They do it in order to speak to their subconscious? It's a tried and tested thingy, must be a reason for it.
>>
>>26257811
>and ask him to fix shit they themselves or other human beings fucked up?
god is the root source of those or any other problems
if not, he's not god
>>
>>26258328
So if I kill someone, why would I get blamed if it's all gods fault?
>>
>>26258461
because god doesnt exist. God is just a concept that comforts people that are afraid of death and the infinite nothingness afterwards.
>>
In my opinion most people believe in God/prayer is because they can't into introspective thought and confuse any moment of deeper thought with the word of God
>>
>>26257811
>they must literally have the brains of 5 year olds
Well, yeah. That's why people are so easy to control and enslave.
Intelligent people without empathy use it to their advantage, intelligent people with empathy just lament over it their whole lives.

Which one are you?
>>
>>26257811
Here, watch this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
..and wait for the tidbit at the end
>>
>>26258704
>Which one are you?

Care to venture a guess?
>>
Just look at this fucking insane shit. How do people fall for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
>>
Just praying has a positive psychological effect. It seems to effect the brain in a meditative-state of manner. The problem is when people "pray" for things. Instead, when you pray, saying things like "I'm grateful for the positive things that happened to me today", it exerts its positive effects.

However, you are better off just meditating. Same effects and benefits.
>>
>>26259051
I don't doubt praying has a positive affect. It's basically a form of meditation (which is proven to have positive effects) with the added bonus of believing you are praying to an all powerful being who hears your prayer and will make everything all better
>>
File: 220px-JohnWinthropColorPortrait.jpg (16KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
220px-JohnWinthropColorPortrait.jpg
16KB, 220x265px
>>26257811
>don't necessarily believe in god
>admire and believe in catechism

It's obvious what the moral and scholastic foundation of Western society is. Protip: it's not le science.
>>
>>26258793
this is such bs lmao. If you believe this shit you are literally retarded. This guy is a very smart person who skews all his arguments in one direction to bring his uneducated audience to a conclusion that he wants. Then he can sell his books and merch to them

The majority of people who watch this shit are 40 something high school drop outs, religitards, or hood niggers who think erything be a mufuggin conspersy to keep blacks down we was kings n shiet nyigguh
>>
>>26259211
Actually you don't understand. Blather on, if you like but that's pointless.

That video is diametrically opposed to the fat dyke jeebus camp one. It just shows some of the forces at play in the world...

Over most's heads here, for sure. Remember that women are more monkey than men.
>>
File: 1378901028524.jpg (100KB, 638x753px) Image search: [Google]
1378901028524.jpg
100KB, 638x753px
>>26257811

It makes them FEEL better. That's the best my atheist has. My aunt just died and all these random people are praying for my family, they're extremely christian. I guess it makes them feel better, like their contributing.

At this point I just don't care. Humans are small. Let them think their small thoughts. Their so small they don't realize that's all they have.

>And when your heart stops beating, this is the end and there is nothing past this...

>Nothing past this...
>>
>>26257811
Source?

Posto Originallo
>>
>>26257811
Says the degenerate posting on /r9k/

DEUS VULT! IN HOC SIGNO VINCES!

Daily Reminder that Monks are the only true ascetic robots.
>>
>>26257811
Silly fedora, God won't bother fixing what we have fucked up. Nor should He have to.

I feel sorry for atheists like you. Our society has truly failed you for you to become as thus.
>>
>>26257811
The same reason people are too challenged to keep their fucking belief about irreligion for themselves.

Religion is like a penis you can be proud of it but don't shove it on my throat and especially atheist have none. So they can't argue shit.

Now everyone STFU and rant about something else on this imageboard.
>>
>>26258461
>why would I get blamed
because god wanted you to be the fall guy, and so he made society such that people hold each other accountable

or maybe who's getting prayed to isn't quite god
or extant at all
>>
>praying about problems so that you don't actually have to address them in a meaningful way

i sure hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>26258875
BREAK THE CUP ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
File: 1452902399669.png (117KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
1452902399669.png
117KB, 238x351px
>>26257811

> Life has no meaning
> God doesn't exist

Kek.
>>
>>26259369
Hey, I've been looking for you.
I bought your collection of short stories and poems and it was terrible. I want my money back.
>>
>>26257811
Idk, what you think about it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.