[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do lesbian women make the best robot companions? >helps you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 6422464262.jpg (274KB, 650x918px) Image search: [Google]
6422464262.jpg
274KB, 650x918px
Do lesbian women make the best robot companions?

>helps you to be comfortable around women
>no pressure to impress her
>she understands the frustration of courting women
>she's somewhat a social outcast
>can teach you to be butch and outgoing

Lesbian anons, why haven't you adopted a robot dyke tyke yet?
>>
>>26257458
>Do lesbian women make the best robot companions?
Yes
t. anon with dyke internet friends
>>
>>26257458
fags gonna fag, betas gonna orbit, and cucks gonna emasculate themselves.
>>
>>26257458
>Lesbian anons, why haven't you adopted a robot dyke tyke yet?
Robots are usually insufferable, boring, and even more high-maintenance than your average female in my experience.
>>
Normally lesbian aren't very friendly to men like the gays/women meme.
That being said my best friend in HS was a lesbian. She did help me get girls but was fucking crazy and would manipulate me into doing shit for her and would threaten suicide if I ever showed any sign of being upset with her.
We stopped talking when I dated an ex of hers.
>>
>>26257458
One of my best friends in the world was a lesbian. Everything you said is true.
She got into drugs though and hasn't been the same since, I do miss her sometimes.
>>
>>26257559
Do you have good taste in qt grills?
>>
>>26257591
Do you have good taste in shitposting?
>>
File: Compulsive-Shitposting.png (85KB, 361x333px) Image search: [Google]
Compulsive-Shitposting.png
85KB, 361x333px
>>26257615
I have the heart of an Aussie
>>
>>26257591
Everyone thinks they have good taste.
>>
File: 1454248229428.jpg (266KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1454248229428.jpg
266KB, 800x1132px
Two of my three friends are lesbians. They seem to be much cooler than everyone else I've met on campus so far.
>>
File: 1446590891992.png (461KB, 699x683px) Image search: [Google]
1446590891992.png
461KB, 699x683px
>>26257458
Lesbians are the best kind of girls.
They're relatable and cool.
>>
All women are bi
>>
We already had a thread like this early this week. Cut it out.

>>26257680
This.
>>
>>26257694
>Cut it out.
But anon, this is a nice place to make kind lesbian friends to talk about qts and have bantz with
>>
My best friend is a lesbian.
But a fat, socially awkward weaboo lesbian who got rejected by her best friend and then got cucked by Stacy dating that same friend.
We wallow in misery together.
>>
used to be friends with one since we both grew up next to one another but I sort up became a neet an d fell out of touch a while back.

cursed like a sailor, was fun.
>>
File: jnknjk.png (12KB, 388x252px) Image search: [Google]
jnknjk.png
12KB, 388x252px
>>26257458
I had a lesbian friend in high school, and we dated when she was still bi. After a week I told her she didn't seem very into it, but she was insistent on staying together. After a while she decided to end it. This screenshot is from 2011, I didn't realize I even had it. Now I see pics of her on facebook with her hair filled with gel, dyed black (she's a natural blonde), and cut like a young boy's. I liked her old look, but whatever makes her happy I suppose. She and her gf adopt and breed pitbulls. We haven't really talked since we broke up, but that's because I can't really keep up with people when I move away from them. No hard feelings either way.

My mother made me distrusting of women, then she went to jail and became a lesbian. At least I don't have a simmering anger towards them, and just a paranoid fear.

I can't imagine talking to a woman who isn't my mother on a regular basis, and the last girl I emailed disgusts me because she's a destructive attention whore drug addict. Too much like my mother. I don't want to be shitty about it, but she really revels in her own self-destruction, and feels compelled to inform me about it whenever I try to talk to her about anything. It makes me not want to talk to her, I just can't stand it.

I'm just too distrustful of women. I can't bring myself to talk to them. They terrify me. A curiously child-like fear, that makes me want to huddle under my desk or somewhere dark and secluded.

Not like it matter, i'm too shitty to have real friends.
>>
Thread relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SugGPQanWtg

I want to hear more of robots and dykes.
>>
>>26257458
>doesn't suck your dick
>doesn't fuck you
>doesn't want to get intimate w/ you
>isn't interested in you romantically
There's literally no upside, why would I want to have a warm alluring female taunt me with what I can't have? I don't hate myself that much.
>>
>>26258688
A lot of the times lesbians aren't very attractive so there isn't much temptation.
>>
>>26258730
She has a vagina, I don't have much in the way of standards and I was never much of an orbiter.

I don't see the point.
>>
>>26258730

>>26257561
I'm this guy btw. I'm going by my personal experience. I have pretty low standards but this girl was flat out unattractive. 200+lbs, man face, man haircut, flannel and baggy jeans, didn't shave, slight 5oclock shadow, cursed and chain smoked.
>>
there's something magic about being able to appreciate female butts with a grill. Plus I can actually see her as just a friend since it's 100% clear from the start.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.