[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find it hilarious that westerners get marginalized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: avondland.jpg (537KB, 1471x968px) Image search: [Google]
avondland.jpg
537KB, 1471x968px
Anyone else find it hilarious that westerners get marginalized in their own countries? I mean not just beneficial, but also funny?

Throughout history there have been a lot of absurd situations but I don't think any quite as absurd as this.
>>
You're a fucking idiot for taking daily mail seriously.

You're genuinely dumb. Young right wingers need a better news rag to rage from
>>
>>26257168
>one person knows better
vs
>group of people who don't know any better
uh what? the judge is right, you can't punish children because they don't understand.
>>
There was a place where people starved to death once because guys weren't allowed to fish and the women were too lazy/shit at it.
>>
>>26257306
>don't know any better
this is not true at all
everyone knows that it's wrong to gang up and beat the shit out of someone
even people from shithole countries

they got off because of their pussy pass
>>
>>26257193
It's all true though
>>
It's interesting to be alive in this day when we have the ability to live peacefully, but we allow viruses such as islam to exist.
>>
>>26257411
Actually in muslim culture it would be normal to gang up and beat up on an infidel. And if this is their first time expose to alcohol since its prohibited in their country its even more understandable, luckily the judge is worldly enough to understand all this.
>>
What amazes me more than anything is how even white right-wingers are cucks

Take this piece in TRS:

http://therightstuff.biz/2016/02/03/4-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-date-asian-girls/

It goes on to say that

> The first step to racial harmony is an implicit agreement among each race not to chase each other's women. You can't call out black men for going after White women if you condone white men chasing Asians or even go after them yourself.

Now, anyone who knows anything about either men or women realizes why this is retarded. Asian men aren't going to be grateful to white men if they refrain from muhdikking their yellow, flat-faced and chested no-arse women; on the contrary, they will see us as weak and stupid.

Same goes for white women. White women although they made a big show of jealousy and resentment towards white men who muh-dikked the world during the Age of Imperialism were secretly proud of their strength; being the women of a race that literally cucked the world was pretty awesome.

But now you have a situation where white men (supposedly the "realist," "hard-nosed" kind) are literally trying to cockblock other white men with pathetic /r/asianmasculinity/ memes in an attempt to curry favor with non-white men, and convince white women (the vast majority of whom still like white men best which is quite incredibly really when you consider how faggotrous so many of them are now) to stay loyal to them.

What the fuck happened? What the fuck is in the water?
>>
>>26257168
>"they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims."

If they're Muslims they shouldn't be drinking in the first place last time I checked.
>>
>>26257474

It's not. Half truths and sometimes outright fabrications are common with good old daily mail
>>
>>26257541
> The first step to racial harmony is an implicit agreement among each race not to chase each other's women. You can't call out black men for going after White women if you condone white men chasing Asians or even go after them yourself.

this is gay

i don't care about a girl's race

i wanna be happy and fuck whoever i get the chance to fuck

fuck these people
>>
>>26257565
Does this mean a robot could get away with rape because he wasn't used to having sex?
>>
>>26257541

But race mixing is bad, anon. We need more whites not more half Asian faggots.
>>
>>26257609
No, only Chad can get away with "rape."

Get your fleshlight ready, it's going to be a long ride.
>>
>>26257611
That's a reasonable position. But refraining from muh-dikking Asian girls out of a desire to appease Asian men or white women is vid related as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCkEdB87yGA
>>
>>26257526
t.britcuck
>>
>>26257658
Lel, Run along now little fag toodle-oo
>>
>>26257541
>racial harmony = segregation

giggled
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.