[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kissless Virgin Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 18

File: 1439061756250.jpg (102KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
1439061756250.jpg
102KB, 700x486px
You are now locked from this thread if you have ever
>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>had a sexual encounter with a girl
>enjoyed the company of females
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand
>kissed a girl
or if you are yourself a female.
>>
File: big_memes.jpg (71KB, 462x375px) Image search: [Google]
big_memes.jpg
71KB, 462x375px
Did somebody else stop trying to talk or get close to girls? I've stopped mainly because i don't have interesting stuff to talk about and i think that if i was a girl i wouldn't really want someone like me as a boyfriend
Apart from that, i'm content with my current life and i like staying home
>>
>>26255623
are you me?

I haven't talked to any non relative in about 2 months
>>
I used to yearn for a gf, but once I realized I have absolutely nothing to offer and that I had no clue how to interact with her, I just stopped these
>tf no gf
feels. I actually live quite content now, I'm not a waifuist or anything, but I'm scared where all the sexual frustration and tendencies to procreate hide.
I think this is not a healthy lifestyle, it fucks up you subconciously
>>
File: 1437510681523.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1437510681523.png
231KB, 304x366px
>>26255623
I sort of did. About a year ago I realized that I was completely irredeemable and I probably couldn't commit to a relationship anyway so I just stick to 2D now.

2D girls don't care what I look like. They're always there for me.
>>
>>26255831
Everyone is telling me that i should make friends and go out to have fun, but really all the people i know have fun just by doing things i hate (smoking, drinking and going to the disco). I have a lot of online friends though and i meet them once in a while (gotta travel for that). I just spend days and nights to play and talk with them, it's fine for us and we still have fun. I don't really think that i have to make new friends outside when i'm quite happy with myself right now
>>
Giving this thread a bump.
>>
Never even really touched a grill who wasn't in my immediate family. I've tried talking to grills but usually I get all spaghetti and the grill is usually pretty boring. It seems like grills can only discuss events in their life or talk about other people; they are often obsessed with other grills and love to gossip. It's like they can't talk about ideas without relating it back to someone they know; they're rarely able to discuss their hobbies (even if they have hobbies). I've never had a proper conversation with a female.
>>
Hugless kissless virgin reporting for duty. 26 years old.
>>
>>26257017
Do you have a degree/ job?
>>
>>26255389
If I had experienced any of those things I would not even be on the board
>>
Wow this is fuckin sad
>>
>>26257055
I'm a security guard. Shit pay but I don't have to talk to anyone.
>>
>>26257139
Security guard is a pretty good job for a robot. How /fit/ do you have to be to become a security guard?
>>
Am I locked from this thread if I had an online discussion with a girl who had a feminine penis?
>>
>>26257201
Be a secuirty guard at a hospital that has a psyche unit, better be in good shape everyday hands on with patients, fights and good shit you will never XP you fucking beta scum, hot ass women nurses everywhere sucka to be you
>>
>>26257201
Not fit at all for the company I'm with. Lots of old and fat dudes work here. I'm in Burgerland, your experience may vary.
>>26257248
Never do hospital, mall, school security. Anything in the daytime is NOT FOR ROBOTS. Ideally you want night shift at some kind of factory.
>>
>>26255389
KV here. Thinking of banging a hooker if I make it to 21 as a KV, sound good? I'd pay for a good one.

>>26255944
>I used to yearn for a gf, but once I realized I have absolutely nothing to offer and that I had no clue how to interact with her, I just stopped these
I know your pain brother. I can chat to girls but when it comes to romance, no clue.
>>
File: 1424247863766.png (118KB, 485x500px)
1424247863766.png
118KB, 485x500px
>Hot girl in class is trying to incorporate me into her orbit
>Talks about how much she hates nice guys who get jealous when she dates other guys

Why do women want orbiters? What role do I play, and how do they see me?
>>
File: 1439530349285.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px)
1439530349285.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
>>26257223
That was a man, you degenerate fuck.
>>
>>26257285
>Ideally you want night shift at some kind of factory
De-industrialization makes that harder and harder. I reckon bringing back good paying manual jobs (in steel etc.) would help a lot of us become normies.
>>
>>26257316
Night shift offices are good too.
>>
>>26257299
Just your basic self esteem boost.
>>
>>26257301
No need to be triggered bud, not everybody has your exact opinion.
>>
What if you have had only whale practice gf?
>>
>>26257346
That sounds pretty comfy. I do like the night. Wandering around a city at night is quite relaxing for me.
>>
>>26257371
So what am I supposed to do, sit there and tell her how good she is and not have any autonomy at all?

How can you expect that out of a person?
>>
>>26257285
Best iob is to be a county mortician, pay isnpretty fucking shitty but you get ok benefits and get to see the aftermath of murders and rapes, not for the faint of heart but you work with another guy and go pick up rotted bodies
>>
>>26257436
Go work at a zoo and do night security, youd get ya ass beat but by self and its quiet
>>
>>26257389
But it's not an opinion. It's a fact.
>>
>>26257534
Not really to be honest.
>>
>>26257461
Are you speaking from experience right now?
>>
>>26257560
Didn't your mother ever tell you it's what's on the inside that counts?

Your chromosomes are about as inside as you can get
>>
>>26257636
Hmmm, I don't think so.
>>
>>26257461
I thought about this but honestly had no idea how to get the job so I just went security.
>>
>kissless virgin in muh mid-twenties
>going to be around many women this weekend at an event thing
KILL ME
THE LONELINESS WILL INCREASE EXPONENTIALLY
>>
>>26257856
>Going to events.
Locked out.
>>
File: furrowed.png (41KB, 628x636px)
furrowed.png
41KB, 628x636px
>>26257661
I'm getting triggered.
>>
File: the feel sutra.jpg (47KB, 500x599px)
the feel sutra.jpg
47KB, 500x599px
Kissless handholdless virgin here. It gets easier, but you have to remind yourself every day that you don't need a gf, thats the hard part, but it does get easier.
>>
>>26255389
>>had a meaningful discussion with a girl
>>had prolonged eye contact with a girl
>>had a sexual encounter with a girl
>>enjoyed the company of females
>>had a female friend
>>held a girl's hand
>>kissed a girl
>>currently posting ITT

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>26257869
KV status has fuckall to do with extracurricular activities.
>>
File: 1441900977959.jpg (40KB, 634x373px)
1441900977959.jpg
40KB, 634x373px
>>26258160
Yes, yes, we're all very impressed with (you).
>>
>>26255623
>stop trying
>implying I ever started
>>
>>26255389
>had a female friend
But I'm still a kissless virgin; being in an inescapable friendzone or two's not about to change that
>>
>>26257479
i'll look it into bro.

>>26258144
Sure, it's not essential to survive, but it does make you feel isolated. It never bothered me until recently but then it hit me like a train. I'm stuck between wanting a gf but knowing it's impossible.
>>
I turned down making out with a hot chick because she were super pushy.

I will forever regret it.
>>
I't's strange I have a really strong personality of not giving a fuck about anything but whenever I see a attractive women I feel intimidated, i feel like I can't even make eye contact with her. I'll never get a gf desu
>>
>>26255389
I don't think females are capable of that so this isn't really a valid test.
...without her getting creeped out by it? Don't think so.
Does groping strangers in crowded places count?
Well, that's not a virgin or not test, it's a faggot or not test.
>had a female friend
Nope. People with female friends typically don't get laid though.
>held a girl's hand
During my school years I probably did, after she was forced into it. It's getting less likely the more I think of it though.
>kissed a girl
Hahaha yeah, kissed a girl. In my dreams maybe. I'm a 29 KV NEET and proud of it. Wagecucks and roastie-chasers be damned.
>>
>>26258758
Eye contact's fine for me. My eyes just seem to lock on. Doesn't make any difference though m8, don't worry, we'll die alone together.
>>
File: pepe needs help.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
pepe needs help.gif
2MB, 400x267px
For some reason I no longer feel anything. Not pleasure at the things I used to enjoy, not anxiety over talking with other people, not frustration at the prospect of being neet for several more months, not even tfw no gf. There's just nothing left inside of me. I'm a hollow shell of a human being,

It all seemed to go away so suddenly. I've been neet for ten months now. I thought my emotions would erode over time but, as of maybe a week ago, they're all gone. What the fuck is happening to me? What is going on?
>>
how can i talk to a girl? how to avoid awkward silences?
>>
>>26258918
The Void has blessed you.

Remember to repay it by bumping our daily wagecuck bashing threads.
>>
>>26255389
is discussing with a girl about bassar al assad considered meaningful?
>>
Time for another bump.
>>
>cookies
Cookies
>>
>>26258960
Just avoid girls altogether. original
>>
>>26255389
>be kissless hugless eyecontactless permavirgin
>be 28
>med school master race, finishing up my residency
>presidents list since I started
Wizardry is the way, robots.
>>
>>26258679
Fuck off. This is not your thread.
>>
>>26255389
>all my other friend are either normies or failed normies
>my only two robot friends include a paranoid schitzo and a fucking basement dwelling scarecrow
>wait, nope, the basement elf has at least had a gf
>me, I'm average in everything
>except I am terrified of trying to flirt
>I can't flirt
>can't go on dates
>too average-looking for girls to naturally come to me
>friends are too shit to introduce me to girls
>i'm going to die alone

So, should I off myself now or after Trump's glorious ascension?
>>
>>26261692
That's rough, anon. Have fun with wizardry.
>>
File: 1426793581623.jpg (92KB, 358x350px)
1426793581623.jpg
92KB, 358x350px
>>26255389
I have literally experienced all of those things. I never had a gf/ been in a real relationship though. Also I think all women are worthless whores and men are pigs as well which makes me feel pretty upset
>>
>>26262646
>work in your appareance, basically get fit and buy the nicest clothes you can
>get a vehicle (car or motor bike)
>go to a bar or a club and flirt with girls
>if you need more self-confidence get drunk or high on drugs like cocaine, MDMA, LSD, etc.
This is all I know about the flirting so far
>>
File: 1440816542561.jpg (148KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1440816542561.jpg
148KB, 500x723px
>27
>kv
>realize 90% of your favorite songs have love as a theme
>cant even fathom how someone has ever thought of you sexually

it gets better right?
>>
>>26255389
You forgot:
>been in a photo with a girl

I'm a photoless virgin
>>
>>26255389
But anon I had all those things and I'm gay :( I'm even a sociopath so I came feel love at all :( I'm currently sleeping on the floor next to the only person I care about in the world and I'm happier I have ever been doing any of those things :p
>>
>>26255389
I just had sex with my gf and now we're playing video games together. Just hanging out here waiting for her to finish taking a shit.
>>
>>26264738
*waifu sorry anons my bad
>>
You people are fucking pathetic losers and I hate seeing your bullshit on /adv/ and advice podcasts
It's not because your KHV, but because you complain about it and that's all you do. You whine and bitch and make it this big identity for you , you're just as bad as tumble kids, only its not "pansexual or "demisexual" or "trans black" it's KHV
It's an easy label that you spend most of your life complaining that you are under this label, despite you being the only person who gives enough of a shit to affix yourself to the label .
I'm not telling you to suddenly become chad.

But seriously , get over yourself
And just be yourself .
I haven't felt
>tfw no gf
In decades, I never feel lonely. I'm happy with myself , improving myself , and enjoying the things I enjoy .

I'm sick of the college freshman who feel like they're world is at an end because they haven't stuck their dick in something yet

I live like a hermit at this point, and it's the perfect life for me. The only interaction I get with people is the track where I race the car I fixed myself
>>
>>26264832
You should be fucking sorry.
>>
File: 1446430166403.jpg (86KB, 618x429px) Image search: [Google]
1446430166403.jpg
86KB, 618x429px
>>26255389
this is how the majorty of /r9k/ ought to be like

what the fuck happened to this place
>>
>>26255389
Shit ive done all of those damn
>>
>Was a kissless virgin until I was 19
>Met cool girl and dated her for years
>Been a normie ever since

Its better this way
>>
>>26264878
So you're content being lonely, that's cool. But can you understand how some of us KHVs actually want companionship but just aren't capable? And no we aren't worse than tumblr because we post and vent anonymously, with people that are the same. It's just a nice way to let out some steam and feels
>>
>>26255623
About a year ago while I was drinking alone I came to the sudden realization that I will never have any friends or any female company and that I will most likely die alone. That's when I stopped trying.
>>
>>26266237
It changed.

I don't where to go now.
>>
Anyone else hate it that they can't relate to things in the media?

All those kissing scenes in movies, girls going mad for a guy, music about relationships and love.
>>
>>26267327
I understand none of it, and yet I cannot look away.
>>
29 years old, KV, living in my moms basement.

Just one year left until I get my wizard powers, I can't wait!
>>
>>26269126
Do your parents ever talk about it?
>>
File: happy interracial couple.png (356KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy interracial couple.png
356KB, 480x480px
>>26255389
Normie here, I've done all of those things multiple times. I've even got a black qt3.14 gf who lives with me. We're head over heels in love. We:
>snuggle
>make out
>watch nerdy movies together like LOTR while cuddling/groping/making out
>have lots of fun sexy times every day or so, like tittysucking, blowjobs, full penetration, handies, etc.
>go grocery shopping together every couple of days at Trader Joe's.
>support each other emotionally
>motivate each other to do well and succeed in school/work
>make goals for each other for things like diet, fitness, work, etc., and keep each other on track
>go out and hang with our friends, having a great time

We're pumped for Superbowl Sunday, gonna be a big party with all our friends at my family's main house.
>>
>>26255389
>had a female friend
>held a girl's hand

This is me. I also kissed a girl when I was like 7 but it doesn't count since It didn't feel sexual.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I im just almost at the point where im just going to stop trying and live my life.

ATTEMPT 1
>10th grade
>smart girl whose friends with my friend
>Artist so i draw her a nice heart and get her candy on valentines day
>"omg thanks!" We "date"
>last three months of school we were together
>never even held hands
>try to do anything to advance the relationship
>"no. Im just not ready."
>"ok i can wait for you."
>phone got stolen before school ended
>cant talk to her over summer
>11th grade
>she hates me
>back and forth trying to fix it and just saying fuck it
>shes crazy. Told me about how she made multiple sims under my name and killed them all
>abort.gif
>12th grade
>shes about to be valedictorian
>patched things up with her so we are now friends
>she says stuff like "maybe we can go to prom" and "wow, anon! You have big feet! I wonder what else is."
>i just shrug her off at this point
>we still hang out and talk
>messy spanish teacher keeps suggesting we date.
>>
>>26255389
I've started telling people I'm gay because I'm sick of girls looking at me with repulsion every time I so much as glance at them.
>>
>>26255389
>kissless virgin thread
>lots of things that involve neither kissing nor related to sex
okay
>>
>>26269515
All those things involve hope

Fuck off normie filth
>>
>>26269588
you say hope i say further reinforcement that i'm human trash because none of those things have ever gotten me anywhere
>>
I've been pretty successful with women (pulled ~100). I'm willing to give advice to anyone who genuinely is wanting to make an effort and a change in their life.

Dismiss me as a troll or normie, but if you actually take my advice I promise it will make a difference. I wont tell you any PUA stuff. I know how it feels, I was once you
>>
>>26269674
We all know your advice m8
>just be yourself bro :)
>just try your chance bro at worse you'll get rejected :)
>>
>>26269698
No that's not it
>>
>>26269470
ATTEMPT 2
>12th grade
>girl i met this year
>get her number
>she says shes trying to get to 120lb
>pressure her to run track with me
>she doesnt so i go plan b
>"ill send you a motivational quote every day"
>just use the daily quotes as a reason to
Talk to her.
>we talk a little here and there
>she always asked to have my jacket because she likes it.
>"sure! I don't mind!"
>wash it and bring it to her the next day folded.
>"oh, thanks anon!"
>"sure anytime!"
>next few weeks people talking about prom.
>she gets asked.
>"im not going to prom with anyone. Im just going by my self."
>i hear that like 3 times that week.
>i feel like a dumbass if i havent noticed if this wasnt some hint or something
>finally ask her
>"ill think about it."
>next day
>"sorry, im just not interested. Sorry."
>"its ok"
>mfw she still wears my favorite jacket like twice a week.
>>
>>26269674
How do I go from a completely shut in person with 0 friends and no social skills to having a girlfriend?
>>
>>26264616
Me to a T (except I'm 31).
>>
>>26269792
It takes a bit of work but you can achieve it.

Is your shut in a result of mental illness? If so I'd first get that addressed. If social anxiety see a doctor and get benzos to help (don't abuse them obviously). If appearance is an issue, make an effort to improve. Too skinny? Eat more and go to the gym. Overweight? Make a concerted effort to lose the weight, not just to get a gf but for your own health.

There are many ways to get a girlfriend. I'd suggest just putting yourself out there. Download tinder, go into it without any expectations and just get used to 'banter'. Its easy because you can pick up girls from the comfort of your own house.

I think you should try and make friends. Making new friends creates a network, the bigger your network the more oppourtunity you will have to meet a potential girlfriend. Find whatever your hobbies are, go out and be social. Join clubs/hobbies that interest you. I know it is probably out of your comfort zone but I promise it is worth it. The more you do something the easier it becomes. If you are awkward with people, talk to as many people as possible. Eventually it will become natural to you. If you make friends, a girlfriend will happen naturally.
>>
>>26269927
You said your advice would be good, but its literally the same useless fucking shit that gets spammed everywhere by normie fucktards like you

Fuck off
>>
>>26269995
Its really not. I guarantee what I said will help anon get a gf, not only that but make them a happier person. It may take a while, but there is no 'quick fix'. Unfortunately my advice can't be some irl cheat code to make a gf appear.

We all face different challenges, and no challenge is easy. Don't make excuses for why you can't push yourself outside of your comfort zone, just man up and say you'd rather just feel sorry for yourself and complain on a Himalayan fly fishing forum.

I once was that person, and I wish I had someone to tell me this years and years ago. I just hope even one person will take notice
>>
>>26270065
Ok thanks now fuck off
>>
>>26270076
Your choice anon.

If anyone else here is interested I'll be lurking and willing to offer some advice.
>>
>girl kissed me ony my cheek when I was 8

I promise I'm one of you guys though.
>>
>>26255389
Mmm no
I guess
NO.
I guess
>had a female friend
as a young kid yes
>held a girl's hand
When I was a little kid yes, don't see how that changes anything
>kissed a girl
Obviously no.
>>
>>26270111
once im at a party or communicating with someone, what do i do to become their friend or get their contact details?

it seems like when i go out somewhere i never really make any headway, even if i do talk to people
>>
>>26270143
Casually ask them what there name is and tell them that you will add them on facebook. If you don't have facebook (or you could use something like this to add on fb as well), 'hey I'm heading off but was nice meeting you, we should catch up sometime soon'. I'd then offer my phone for them to put their number in (or if fb just say you will add them on fb and ask what their name is on their).

I wouldn't try and remember a rehearsed line, but that's how I'd go about it. I'd suggest just acting completely casual and saying something similar to what I mentioned.
>>
>>26270249
Forgot to add, I'd try to exchange/get contact details when you are leaving (hence why I said the 'heading off' part). However if it feels natural/appropriate at an earlier time then go for it :)
>>
>>26270249
>>26270276
lol man i was bluffing so youd type out more shit and waste your time

fuck off dude
>>
>>26270296
Why does the thought of bettering yourself scare you so much?
>>
>>26270416
it doesnt im just trying to make you get the fuck out of this thread
>>
>>26270276
One of the best things I've found for meeting people is travelling and staying in hostels where everyone is eager to discover new people

Even got a girl's facebook that way but of course I was too beta to do anything with her
>>
>>26270430
Clearly it does if you want me out of this thread so badly. Something about me suggesting bettering yourself hits a nerve

>>26270435
Yeah that's it, just have to put yourself into situations where you meet people
>>
>>26255389
aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HMS Courageous was the lead ship of the Courageous-class cruisers built for the Royal Navy during the First World War. Designed to support the Baltic Project championed by First Sea Lord John Fisher, the ship was very lightly armoured and armed with only a few heavy guns. Courageous was completed in late 1916 and spent the war patrolling the North Sea. She participated in the Second Battle of Heligoland Bight in November 1917 and was present when the German High Seas Fleet surrendered a year later.
>>
>>26270491
I want you to fuck off because ive tried everything youve said and it doesnt work, your advice is just platitudes, many of us are meant to be alone forever, so fuck off
>>
>>26269674
>I was once you
You are a 5'4" ugly dude with crohn's disease who has a job, friends but is ugly enough to be incapable of attracting anyone but somehow you transcended all this and became Chad? By all means, teach me your secrets.
>>
apart from actually having sex I had all of these

I am an ACTUAL 30 year old virgin. Most of you faggots will get laid long before that.
>>
>>26270571
If you did then you just gave up. Persist and you will be successful. It may take years but if you put time and effort in I promise you will have success. I'm sorry you think you are meant to be alone forever but you are wrong. I don't know you, I don't know what you've been through, but I care enough about you to offer you the best advice I can that actually helped me. If I'm wasting my time I don't care, I just want to help someone out.

>>26270595
That may be a bad hand but I'm sure you have many other strengths. There are many 'ugly' people that get laid. However I'd suggest you try to think more positively of yourself. I wouldn't worry about height, if someone judges you on it, you didn't want them anyway. I'm not saying everyone can become a 'Chad' (I'm no Chad), but I'm just saying you could find a girl to be happy with. You're already ahead on a number of people, you have friends.
>>
>>26270726
I gave up because going out every night to parties and getting weird looks from people and hearing people whispering about how weird you are takes its toll after a few years, and wondering why every single conversation you have falls flat is exhausting, the best thing to do sometimes is to give up hope and stop thinking you can, because that will only strain your mind as you wonder why you cant do it, you just need to accept it wont happen

And most of us are so shut out we dont even have one person to help us along, we somehow need to enter the social world from the other side, with no social skills, nothing, just walk in somehow and impress people
>>
>>26270786
I'm genuinely really sorry you went through that. People are so cruel for no reason, life would be much nicer if everyone just had a mutual respect for people. However I think it says more about them than you, they are shitty people for what they did and says a lot about their moral character.

Maybe you jumped too far into the deep end? Maybe parties aren't your thing? I hate them too and avoid them where possible because I genuinely don't enjoy them.

I suggest you try to find your niche, find a group that you gel with. That's easier said than done but I'd start by doing thing that you have an interest in (like minds tend to just naturally find each other).

I think with conversations, you need to remember people like talking about themselves. Sure its painful and can be a bore, but get them talking about something they are interested in. If you find something the other person is interested in, they will just keep and rambling and think you are 'good at conversations'. Just add in the odd 'oh yeah' and offer you opinion if you want.

If you need help, I suggest you ask for help from whoever you are closest to. However if you are literally all alone, find a good councilor. They will assist you in getting the help you need. Most people in the medical field are pretty understanding people and will help you along the way. This may sound silly to you, but you can always turn to God for help. Give it a go if you are open to it.

If it means anything, I care about you anon. I genuinely hope you are able to find happiness and overcome whatever obstacles you face.
>>
Why don't you just clean yourself up (shave that goddamn neckbeard) workout for 30 minutes a day if fat if skinny move straight to lifting look like Chad and get chads bitches it's that simple.
>be me
>be loser in high school
>make friends because family is very big into the drug trade
>people only use me for drugs
>start working out and get a job and ged
>meet qt Asian now live with her parents to get away from toxic environment
>got a good job making 12.50 a hour in lower Texas (more money than somebody like me will ever see
>now going to college and have a life best thing I have ever done
It can and will happen if you want it enough. Just a story to help lift you guys up and know everything is possible.
>>
>>26270995
You sound like a fucking retard
>Your family is big into the drug trade
Clearly while your mom was while pregnant with you
Fuck off you absolute moron
>>
>>26271026
You may call me retarded but I'm doing better than ever and want to help people out that is literally all you have to do if these sad people know it is that easy maybe they will do it themselves and my advice may have a impact on just a few people in here and make their life better and that is what counts it sounds like YOU are a faggot anon
>>
>>26271093
Im not reading your posts anymore

But please just fuck off
>>
>>26270951
>Turn to god

Ok youre clearly just trying to troll now

Fuck off
>>
>>26271103
That's good bruh about to leave to go on a fishing trip with some good friends. You keep getting your jimmies rustled behind that computer screen robot peace.
>>
>>26270995
>>26271093
this is platitude advice (whoever the anon was before claiming my advice was platitude). probably feeding the troll

>>26271136
I said if you're open to it. I am sincere in what I'm writing.
>>
>>26271142
Just bee yourself

originalityqdsfgjdqkfg
>>
>>26271142
Bye I hope your boat sinks with you and your gay boyfriends in it
>>
>>26271156
I thought you were the same guy
But still, fuck off
>>
File: Mob_boss.png (8KB, 540x600px)
Mob_boss.png
8KB, 540x600px
You know, a real man doesn't need to rely on women to live his life. The minute you get attached to anyone, you know you're fucked.
>>
>>26271195
Nope not the same guy, I am >>26270951
>>
>>26271225
Yeah but you still need to fuck off
>>
>>26271236
Not the same guy , but it sounds like you are the one that needs to fuck off.
>>
>>26271236
I really hope everything works out for you anon. Just remember you have the ability to change your life for the better.
>>
>>26271332
>>26271357
ITT: people who still havent FUCKED OFF yet
>>
>>26271394
this thread isn't your echo chamber
>>
>>26271434
Thats only because this thread lacks reverberative properties

If it did, all youd be able to hear would be "FUCK OFF" at various volumes

That said: fuck off
>>
File: rodge.png (276KB, 463x476px)
rodge.png
276KB, 463x476px
>>26255389
I have these dreams where i come in a situation where I am able to kiss a girl, and so I do it, even though it does not fit the situation - I have to do it After I have done so, i feel extreamly accompished - Haha, finaly im not a kissless virgen
>>
>>26271478
The guy is just trying to help people fuck off.
>>
A girl who uses me as her emotional sponge to bitch about her boyfriends gave me a half second hug once. Does that disqualify me?
>>
>>26271652
>trying to help people fuck off
wow so am i!!
>>
>>26257299

Same reason they befriend ugly chick's.
>>
I had a female thread once

She introduced me to 4chan, and now I'm trapped here
>>
>>26271793
Female friend*

I need to fucking sleep
>>
>>26266504
Get over yourself , stop being obsessed with your own asshole
>>
>>26271726
He obviously made you mad
>>
>>26271708
I don't understand orbiters.
>>
>>26255389
all of the above. then college changed me into a piece of filth
>>
>>26271989
Orbiters are just guys who don't realize they will never get laid being an emotional tampon for a girl. Girls use them and the guys happily let it happen
>>
>>26272083

I just do it because it's the only human contact outside my family I get. I have no delusion of her sleeping with me at any point and I do actively approach women and cut contact the second they reject me. I'll probably have minimal contact with her if a woman ever actually goes out with me.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.