[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a cuckold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cuckold.jpg (45KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.jpg
45KB, 600x536px
>you will never be a cuckold
>>
File: 1449404170813.gif (1MB, 484x305px) Image search: [Google]
1449404170813.gif
1MB, 484x305px
I may be a KV but at least I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>26254778
I'd have to have a girlfriend first
>>
>>26254778
why does it look like hes being pushed into a corner
>>
>>26255383
hes getting ready to take tyrone's cumshot
>>
John Green = actual scum of the earth?
>>
>>26255383
because he's running from logic
>>
>Le cheerios example

Fuck that guy. Yeah maybe if a woman had been eating cheerios for all those years I'd be okay with it. But women don't eat cheerios. They destroy their body by gorging on bowls of sugary chad cereal after a bowl of Tyrone coco puffs or two. In her thirties she settles on bland ass cheerios, always craving her old life and wishing she could go back.
>>
Instead of just blindly attacking things you don't like, try to understand the ideology of it, and then integrate with that ideology and change it from the inside.

You have to know why they think this way. You have to know how they can believe that what they're doing is right, is good for people. And then, from there, you can show them why they're wrong with logic they will understand.

The ideal goal is to convert them to your side.
>>
>>26255465
>The Odyssey is bad because it's Sexist
>>
>>26254778
But you'll be called one in /r9k/
>>
>>26254778
>well then screw you, I can't go to the past and unrape all those children
Nice analogy.
>>
>>26254778
Completely asinine analogy.

There will be cereals he likes far more than cheerios. Cheerios is just a convenient side cereal for when he's got none others left. Of course that'll make cheerios feel like shit. Cheerios should be allowed to go where it would be appreciated and not just used for its flavour.
>>
It's more like if you were the 48th guy to eat out of the same bowl.
>>
>>26255558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4jk5kavy4

WTF sempai
blooxx
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.