[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you think you deserve a girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1454609934344.jpg (60KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1454609934344.jpg
60KB, 407x405px
What makes you think you deserve a girlfriend?
>>
that image is really stupid because some of the biggest misogynists in the world have women begging for their dicks
>>
File: foo.png (287KB, 705x807px) Image search: [Google]
foo.png
287KB, 705x807px
No gf, no worries.
>>
File: wzfmZzv.jpg (15KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
wzfmZzv.jpg
15KB, 479x479px
>>26253586

All you need is confidence brah.
>>
I feel the need to be loved
I am not loved
Everyone else gets love from their birth to every day of their lives
I did not.
>>
>>26253586
>Guys like him grew up with shit family, bullied, no ambitions, no healthy diet , no good friends,

>"WHY ARE YOU GUISE SO CYNICAL????"
>>
File: 1383007.jpg (5KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1383007.jpg
5KB, 500x277px
>>26253862
>I did not.

So, how do you know what it feels like then, mate? You could be fixated on something that you've dreamed up as "The Thing I Want" but in fact be quite wrong about what that thing really is.
>>
>>26253943
I suppose that is true. I am a very emotionally disturbed individual mainly because of an absentee mother. She called me a mistake while my sister called me the favorite and mocked my father for being a piece of shit when he was the only one there for me
One time someone said they loved me then abandoned me for insignificant and bordering on untrue reasons
That makes me question if it was love or nothing at all
If I truly don't understand love then I want someone to teach me, but because I am a man, I have to be whole and completely in charge and perfect before seeking someone to share my life with so I can fix them and provide for them and be their emotional crutch all while being self-sufficient
So I suppose I don't deserve anyone or anything.
>>
>>26253614
It is not having one of those that makes someone forever alone, it is having all or most of them at the same time that makes someone forever alone.
>>
>>26253586
I
DON'T
DESERVE
A
GIRLFRIEND
I
NEED
ONE
>>
>>26254185
Why do you need a gf? Oriori
>>
What makes you think Chad deserves a woman? When people are like that it's from years of being unwanted, treated like absolute garbage and not knowing why they had to deal with the cards that they've been dealt. Chad on the other hand has had everything handed to them, they always go on about how they 'worked' for it but they were given the opportunities in the first place.
>>
Because I'm the Supreme Gentleman 2.0
>>
File: R9kexplained.png (34KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
R9kexplained.png
34KB, 600x594px
>>26253586
Use less words in ur meme fagtard
>>
>>26253586
Wanting a gf =/= feeling like you deserve one
>>
I don't.

At this point I don't even want a girlfriend.

I guess I just want someone, anyone is some real world context to give me a chance to prove I can be useful.
But since my social skills suck I never have nor will get such a chance at anything.

There is a reason why most autist are unemployed and die alone. Looks like I will not be a exception to that majority.
>>
File: download.jpg (497KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
497KB, 1000x1000px
>>26254157
>So I suppose I don't deserve anyone or anything.

It's not like that mate. It's actually a lot simpler. No-one "deserves" anything, and no payout is to the "deserving" anyway even if they were.

If the root cause of your issues is a case of one-itis then I'm sorry. Because I (and most readers here) have all had it and it just sucks balls and you feel like a cunt for ages.

But oneitis is a special case. So for everything else the cure is the same: learn to have fun. It takes quite a bit of work and effort and sometimes study to have fun because fun is composed of 2 parts

1) Developed and developing mastery
2) Excitement / enjoyment.

You have to find something you enjoy, and that'll take quite a bit of time and effort on your part. And then that'll motivate you to become good at it. The "mastery" part of fun isn't much discussed but it's a key element; being good at something that is difficult is an immensely rewarding thing to experience.

The goal I'd advise you to drive towards is to be someone who is having fun by doing something they both are good at and enjoy. And who knows that getting really good at something takes a fair bit of time.
>>
>>26253939

>Implying the self-righteous tards who share pics like that even give it a thought
>>
>>26253586
+i'm talkative and curious person
-i have crippling sexual aversion
>>
>>26253586
what are you even implying? i don't deserve a shit, i'd be a really shitty friend first of all so what are you about with this gf thing on?
>>
>>26254469
Has a doctor told you that you are on the autistic spectrum?
>>
>>26254171
its just a bunch of strawmen all thrown into one image.
>>
>>26253586
I worked hard, I endured a tough childhood in ghettos, Took care of myself, I lost lot of fat and went to an healthy weight and I got less than many people despite trying over and over again to succeed in life. And I ended up alone in an apartment broke with no job, no friend.

I lived 22 years without once feeling to be loved by anyone. Of course I became bitter. I searched for long time for someone that was real that I never found cause I was surrounded by fake people and their greed. I battled constant depression over anxiety by confronting the fucking problem. I tried to be nice to people and tolerant of others yet I couldn't get the favor reciprocated. I did everything in my power to adapt yet. I had bad grade at school and I was constantly in trouble for stupid shit. I had no fucking diploma cause they threw me up in a special class with nothing but delusion of happiness, then, I never graduated, My parents disowned me cause I couldn't get a job even though I worked on looking good and made good impression I ended up homeless, no friend, no love, nothing but a shitty apartment with low income starving at the end of the fucking month waiting everyday my own death and fighting a battle that I can't win.

You bet I deserve better than crippling loneliness and endless misery.
>>
>>26253586
No one here thinks they deserve a girlfriend. We all believe that for some reason or another, we are uniquely undateable or unlovable and deserve nothing.
>>
>>26255617
r9k is not a single person.
It depend on the individual and vice versa.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.