[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i completely kill my sex drive? Are there any pills i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: star lels.jpg (27KB, 568x355px) Image search: [Google]
star lels.jpg
27KB, 568x355px
How do i completely kill my sex drive? Are there any pills i can take? I'm tired of wanting to have sex dammit i'm never gonna have a girlfriend anyway.
>>
>>26253263
I need this too. Comment is original you fucking chink!
>>
Lexapro effectively killed my sex drive. Its actually kinda nice.
>>
>>26253263
Depression does it for me after more than a decade of suffering everyday. I still get horny periods sometimes but they end fast and usually i need to wank like only 2 times before being unable to wank more.

Also SSRI meds will kill your dick and libido eventually.
>>
masturbate until you get ED
>>
you can take hormone blockers
>>
>>26253326
This. A decade of depression will do it. Just wait a few more years, OP.
>>
Prozac has mostly killed my sex drive. It's a chore to cum now.
>>
remove your balls
>>
>>26253379
Prozac made me super horny, super angry, and it took more than an hour to cum.
Fucking terrible.
>>
I figured out how to do it, this is guaranteed to work, it honestly took me years to realise: just be urself buzzbuzz
>>
Like others said, take antidepressants.

Just don't blame us if a girl wants to fuck you one day and you can't get it up
>>
>>26253263
What a goofy looking bastard. When he took off the mask in theatres I almost kek'd audibly. I was expecting some villainous good looks, not Mr. potato meets play doh.
>>
Wont some blood pressure meds also do this?
>>
Adderall. You will never get it up.
>>
File: 1427312544801.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1427312544801.png
62KB, 250x250px
Ho do I stop falling in love?
>>
>>26253263
i was on celexa. i could make myself cum maybe once a month and it wasn't even that good, was never horny in the slightest and could not get hard at all

also been severely depressed for like 12+ yrs and this probably contributes
>>
>>26253559
This. Or really any amphetamines. Except meth, that has the opposite effect apparently.
>>
>>26253605
On meth, you'll fuck like a damn barbarian. Don't hurt the girl
>>
>>26253559
>>26253605
You guys are idiots. Don't take fucking stimulants to kill your sex drive.

OP, just get SSRI's. You're here so you're probably depressed, go get on meds.
>>
File: kylo.jpg (733KB, 1201x748px) Image search: [Google]
kylo.jpg
733KB, 1201x748px
>>26253687
>>26253445
>>26253416
>>26253596
>>26253379
>>26253326
>>26253321
OP here, was on anti depressants for about 6-8 months and don't recall my sex drive changing. It was 20mg of Prozac daily i think?
>>
>>26253747
Why the fuck does Adam drive look like a crazy kike?
>>
File: 1453682348430.jpg (47KB, 358x350px) Image search: [Google]
1453682348430.jpg
47KB, 358x350px
finasteride.

will also prevent balding
>>
>>26253747

20mg Prozac is enough to render me almost perma flaccid
>>
>>26253747
Try paxil.
>>
>>26253747
maybe you have a super dick or something i was taking seroxat twice for a couple of months and both times i had trouble keeping erection and even getting erection i had to stop because of that i still have problems sometimes but i think it might be other issues fucking me up too
>>
>>26253263
Risperidone. SSRIs like prozac and celexa will make it hard to cum but they wont make you not horny

Risperidone will make you not horny, it also causes some other pretty cool mental side effects. (It will give you a complete desensitization to violence, if youre a hot blooded psycho it will stop your killing urges, if youre normal it will remove your sensitivity to gore and killing, two sides of a dangerous coin)

In order to get prescribed it you have to tell a psychiatrist you have urges to kill
>>
Depression and just eat shitty food so you gain weight, the more belly fat you have the more estrogen will be in your system and you will never get boners unless you intentionally try really hard to get one.
>>
>>26253263
Eszopiclone
>>
>>26253584
This is the actual question here.

;_;
>>
try starving yourself
>>
Use saltpeter. Should do the job.
>>
Take anti balding pills. Don't worry your dick won't work in a few years, plus you'll never go bald
>>
A shit ton of Prozac
>>
>>26253263
Cut testicles off, I tried to do it but the filmy stuff surrounding them hurt and made hands too slippery to cut out
>>
>>26253263
>wanting to kill your sex drive
wew lad, go fuck yourself

Once I realized I didn't get a boner in a week and I freaked out.
>>
Tramadol pills. I was on them for an entire month after I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. I couldn't get aroused or hard.
>>
Most anti depressants will stop you from reaching orgasm at all its fun try it

Just keep rubbing and nothing even builds up, eventually you just give up and dont even care
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.