[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make generic woman account on okcupid >leave it alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mememememe.jpg (153KB, 1525x889px) Image search: [Google]
mememememe.jpg
153KB, 1525x889px
>make generic woman account on okcupid
>leave it alone for 7 days
>check back
>get this

"fembots" are a fucking lie
>>
No shit dude.

That doesn't even phase me anymore, I look at it in the reverse. If girls getting that much fucking attention reply to me, I must be doing something right.
>>
>>26252948
Im just an andro transexual and I pull this.
>>
Post some of the messages you've recived.
>>
>>26253503
You will never ever be an actual woman
>>
>>26253503
Howdy reddit

iriginali
>>
>>26254445
and youre going to die alone?

>>26254483
sick meems brah
>>
>>26255675

Mad as fuck.

sdlshl
>>
>>26255675
>And you will die alone
And you will probably die in a minority hate incident or of aids.
At least it can't get any better.
>>
>>26252948

Did you have a picture up? If so, was it a picture of an attractive (or at least, above average) looking girl?
>>
>>26252948

>There's 10,080 minutes in a week
>That's about one message every two and a half minutes
>>
>>26255853

That's irrelevent, even 3/10's have bustling inboxes.
>>
>>26252948
I tried at interpal, had 30 messages the first hour.

It was quite interesting, because 90% of the messages sucked, and now I know how to not write.
>>
>>26252948
for the nth time, this is because guys are thirsty and message every single women they come across and massively inflate the value of these whores. and once the men realize they have such low value they know they have to message a thousand girls to even get a reply. it's a deadly cycle of betaness.
>>
>>26252948
Your claim and that image are unrelated
>>
>>26256149
post it anyway
>>
>>26256308

I'm not OP, I was just saying.

Someone made a FemEgg profile that was reeling in the fucking messages. It was disgusting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.