[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened with the last girl you asked out? She was a lesbian.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 1WeddingAafiism.png (64KB, 147x227px) Image search: [Google]
1WeddingAafiism.png
64KB, 147x227px
What happened with the last girl you asked out?

She was a lesbian. At least she said she was.
>>
>>26252705
She laughed to her friends and said "ewww, no me gusta" she wasn't spanish, she was just trying to be funny.
>>
>>26252758

>laughter
>"eww"
>told her friends

Damn that's one unfortunate trilogy
>>
>>26252801
Yeah, oh well. What can ya do?
>>
I never asked a girl out desu senpai.
>>
>>26252705
Hah, asking girls out? I'm only writing them on nomiebook and what i know everything about her i go silent and block her.
>>
>>26252705
wow i have you all beat on this.

imagine a shitty robot, a guy who got bullied as a kid, got fat, kept being bullied, eventually fakes confidence and bullying stops, but the deep emotional trauma is there, get through college okay, people sort of like you but you form no connection and always feel lonely, do worse than you should grade-wise because you're a miserable cunt who cant put effort into anything.

now live at home doing nothing for 3 years, talk to some people online and pretend youre happy and interesting even though youre useless. somehow managed to make money from bitcoins early on.

this is where i was at, here comes the girl part.
start talking to girl, for some reason talks back, eventually gets a bit more serious, but she lives far away. turns out she had a bf all that time when we were talking, feel betrayed, but she leaves him, decide to go for it because as a robot im useless anyway, so why not become a semi-cuck while im at it.
get along well with her, even though you're fat and shes gorgeous, life suddenly going to get good, right guys? travel, a lot, spend all that bitcoin money on seeing the world, sex is extremely infrequent, like almost non-existant, some kissing and cuddling before bed, but not much, always seem distant, always seem to have great excuses (past issues with physical touch). this of course cant last, im a robot and robots shouldnt be happy, it slowly turns emotionally abusive and here i am with us having drifted apart tbc
>>
I've never really built up the courage to ask anyone out... I just can't do it. It's impossible.
>>
>>26252885
cont
a year ago and still looking at normiebook to see what shes doing. shes dating someone new, obviously better looking, obviously more well-adapted to society, a normie, a chad. and the part that i didnt think i would say going into it, i regret it all. id rather have just lived a kissless, hugless virgin than having had actual love, having had someone who said they loved me, and for that to slowly go away, feel it go away, go from having something that actually gave you happiness to having nothing but shit.

still a neet. still a fucking neet. after all these years im a fucking neet guys, and while ive put in some effort to change that, i doubt ill ever find happiness. i regret everything.
>>
She is lying btw OP.

As for me the last one said, Sorry not my type. Pretty common rejection. Along with, Sorry you cant handle me.
>>
>>26252980
yyou cant handle her. dont do my mistake. stay clear of women.
>>
>>26252980

>She is lying btw OP.

Deep down, I know. But I'm trying to save my pride.
>>
>>26252885
>>26252925
very nice blog anon
>>
>>26253013
I dont want to handle them when they say that but I always ask why and they will say something like their poly and they only date cucks, I am not joking. I say fine good for you.
>>
>>26252705
she told me she was busy and then changed her relationship status to 'engaged'.
>>
File: 1423970436974.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1423970436974.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>>26252705
I've never asked a girl out in my life.
>>
>>26253296
Eh, me neither. 19 y/o here, so perhaps I'm young, depending on ones perspective.
I like being alone, however. As long as you have some passion of sorts, you can tolerate a lack of social interaction.
Is not having asked a girl out really considered being a failure at life?
>>
>>26252705

She gave me her # and we fell in love desu
>>
>>26253129

are u fukn srs m8? They straight up admit to only wanting a cuck relationship? That seems far fetched, I ain't buyin it
>>
>asked my oneitis to go for a walk with me
>she agrees
>meet at sunset, go for a romantic walk along the riverbank, just the two of us
>while we're walking, she tells me "Anon, you know that this isn't a date, right? I Like you, but I just don't want to date right now."

Well, that's one way to make a guy contemplate throwing himself into the river...
>>
File: 1451155842973.jpg (225KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1451155842973.jpg
225KB, 700x700px
>Text her hinting that I wanted to ask her out
>Ignored for a day, was kind of bummed out
>Next day just say fuck it and directly ask her out
>She says yes
>First date ever is on Valentines day
Please help me robots.
>>
I messaged her on FB to go out for a date (we know each other from before). She politely rejected me.
>>
>>26254031

why you do that

what's wrong with saturday the 13th
>>
>>26254189
Because I'm fucking retarded.
Thought she would be a bit turned off if I chose a date other than v day when it's just around the corner.
>>
>>26252705
She said sorry I'm in a relationship at the moment and a month or two later got engaged and just a few weeks ago got married
>>
She just said she was asexual.
>>
>>26252705

She went out with me and we had a good 'ol time.
>>
>>26252705
She became our mutual friends' maiden of honor, she gave a speech and in it she said she thought they were too young to get married (in a polite way).
I kind of felt like the same thing was being directed at me. Like she was trying to say she's not ready to settle down or date because she's going off to college. Well I've got news for you Daphne, don't hold your breath if you think I'm going to wait for you.
>>
>>26253513
It is very true. She obviously did not say that when she met the guy who was paying her rent before I met her. She already rejected me and I asked why. She would not say that if she thought I was a target to date, or a sexual prospect, she was just being blunt on why I wouldnt want her, and she was right.
>>
>She said yes.
I> treated her to three dinners, then I made a move
>she went down on me
> i pulled my gut up
>she took my extra cheesy slim jim down her throat
>i slammed my gut down on her forehead
>scream AVALANCHE
>she still hasn't called me back, its been 4 weeks :(
>>
>>26254787

Is that you, gooseman?
>>
>>26252705
semi-unrelated but
>harvest moon
I've been wanting to play again all month
the last time I asked a grill out also happens to be 10 years ago in harvest moon
we got married
>>
>>26254860

Which girl anon?

Ann a best
>>
>>26255187
I played a wonderful life, so I married Nami
>>
>>26254753

what the fuck man that's fucked. Can't believe a woman straight up admitted that, I just can't imagine it. what did she actually say?
>>
>>26255852

Not that guy, But I've had similar experiences with the poly and women preferring a cuck relationship.

It's a relief when they're honest, they at least help you dodge the bullet.

Poly people are good like that
>>
>>26255930

how on earth do they tell you they're "looking for a cuck relationship?" There's no way they say it like that with no sugarcoating whtsoever
>>
File: 1382891877188.jpg (169KB, 625x384px) Image search: [Google]
1382891877188.jpg
169KB, 625x384px
>>26252705
I never asked a girl out, get on my level you losers you can't feel pain if you never put yourself out there.

It's great, I'm great, everything's great just great, fantastic even.
>>
>>26252705
She said she liked me too and she'd love to try out a relationship in the future.

Then we drifted apart with nothing happening. Now it's radio silence.
>>
>>26252705
I met and worked with her online for almost a year and fell for her without even seeing what she looked like or knowing how old she was.
When I told her I had feelings for her, she went spaghetti mode and blurted out everything wrong with herself including telling me she was overweight. I don't remember everything she said, but she told me she was in the middle of losing the weight and that she thought I'd be able to find a nice girl by the time she was happy with herself because I'm a catch.
She lost the weight and ended up becoming my gf in the process anyway.
>>
>>26255961

Whats to sugar coat?

and who WOULDN'T want that sort of power over their sexual partner? in one form or the other?

It comes out because I'm a kinkster and that's the type of people I draw from-- for my dating pool

I like open minded, kinky people, and some of them happen to like being cuckqueans. Nothing sinister here, humankind has had deviant sexual practices since our very dawn.
>>
it just didn't work out.
>>
File: 1384858184305.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1384858184305.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>26256202
>Nothing sinister here, humankind has had deviant sexual practices since our very dawn.
Cucking of all shapes and forms is disgusting, I don't care if ooga booga cavemen were doing it.
>>
>>26252925
Depending on how much bit coin bux you have being a neet might be not so bad.
>>
>>26256297

I'm not a fan either.

But I personally have to make allowances for weird sexual taste, in search of people to play with.
>>
>>26253399
no but cowardice is
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.