[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Annoying Shit Women Do
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 35
File: 1357684010551.jpg (386 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357684010551.jpg
386 KB, 1920x1200
>Girl you start liking
>Hit it off really well, like all the same things, cohesive personality
>She starts talking about sexual experiences
>Like her less after that day

This and

>Talking to girl you like
>She mentions she had sex recently
>Immediately drop her hard

Am I the only one that does this or thinks this way? I've had so many girls call me up asking why I drop them and ignore them but I never respond because giving them any amount of attention or energy is a waste of time.

ITT shit that annoys you about women.
>>
File: purse.jpg (61 KB, 600x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
purse.jpg
61 KB, 600x538
>I'm going to the bathroom. Here.. hold this.
>>
File: 1454600464060.jpg (120 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454600464060.jpg
120 KB, 600x600
>>26250933
>She starts talking about sexual experiences

Why do girls even do that? I have experienced that myself. I don't feel the need to share my sexual exploits with my ex' either, why do girls?
>>
>>26250933
>>Girl you start liking
>>Hit it off really well, like all the same things, cohesive personality
>>She starts talking about sexual experiences

>Talking to girl you like
>She mentions she had sex recently

This happened to me once with a girl that I liked. But it was my own fault for not going after her properly from the get-go. She simply saw me as a potential platonic friend. Luckily, it was around the time when I first started to escape the sperg life. I was hurt but I simply went after someone else who I ended up fucking.
>>
>>26251082
>Why do girls even do that?

Women are ego-driven creatures who hardly care for anything other than getting laid or talking about how pretty they are.

The ones who don't do this are typically horribly insecure, psychotic, or ugly.

Remember; at the end of the day, despite our sentience, we are still animals. Women have less neural synapse than men.
>>
They take a lot of pictures of themselves. Everyone I sit behind of a group of girls in a lecture hall before class starts, their always posing and taking pictures of them making kissy faces and shit. How fucking vain can you get?
>>
File: 1446818920626.png (23 KB, 998x851) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446818920626.png
23 KB, 998x851
>>26251171
>They take a lot of pictures of themselves.

this reminds me

>Girl in comp sci class
>Talking to guy next to her
"Oh my god, have you seen Mr. Robot? It's such an awesome show"
"I can't wait to be a hacker"
>MFW
>>
File: 1449730109096.jpg (9 KB, 320x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449730109096.jpg
9 KB, 320x295
>Talking to a girl
>She stops talking to you (completely)
>Falls off the face of the earth

"Hey what are you up to?"
"Nothing much, just been busy."

welp.
>>
>>26251240
>"I can't wait to be a hacker"
>>
File: slt1.jpg (78 KB, 423x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slt1.jpg
78 KB, 423x750
Experienced that too often.

I figure they like experienced girls + bought into the egalitarian mindset and somehow think (as it's the case for guys) that them being able to get sex implies they are desirable.
Da fuq. If I hit on a pretty chick then I know well that she could get fucked any day of the week, you don't need to tell me about bad kissers in the recent past or whatever.
>>
File: 12.png (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
135 KB, 900x900
>>26250933
>girl you've been hanging out with and who you have a crush on
>finds excuses to hug you regularly
>holds your hand while talking to you
>dances seductively with you at the club
>kisses you on the cheek for no reason
>you finally have the guts to ask her out
>"But Anon, I thought it was clear that we're just friends"

What the fuck, woman? Why act like you want my dick then?
>>
Having no dreams or ambitions. I've had a couple of chances at a few girls but lost interest in them because they don't do anything. They were content with working a dead end job hoping for Chad (or in my case Tyrone) to come and take them
>>
>>26252680
Women thrive on fucking subtext and never being direct. Forwardness is generally admired in males as "telling it like it is" but this is less desirable in females, who like to use their emotional and social intelligence to weave elaborate webs of implied-but-not-stated social relationships.

For example, if a woman seems to be expressing sexual attraction to you and you say "Do you want to have sex?" they will be confused and repelled.

Women LOVE GAMES, despite all of that shit you see from women saying "Ugh so fuckin dun with games lol haha XD".

Basically, to rewind to the original situation where you have a woman who is expressing her attraction to her through body language, tone, etc. DO NOT EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE IT. This ruins the game for her. Keep playing; escalate it. When you reach a critically intense moment, kiss her, touch her, etc, until she decides to give in to the impulse of fucking you. Women LIKE to feel like they're being seduced and swept off of their feet. They don't want to feel like they're a slut moving forward with the intention of fucking you.
>>
>>26252680
I worked with a girl who hugged everyone so it made me learn real quick not to think to much of it
>>
File: lonk.png (188 KB, 492x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lonk.png
188 KB, 492x440
>>26252680
ouch anon, that hurts.

and
>random scream
>>
File: hahaurtooslow.png (228 KB, 665x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hahaurtooslow.png
228 KB, 665x715
>Girl you start liking
>Hit it off really well, like all the same things, cohesive personality
>She starts dating someone else 1 week after you meet

I feel I need at least a couple of months before I can start dating, but women are never that slow.
>>
>>26252977
?
Why do you need any time before you date?
Dating just means going out with a girl and raising sexual tension.
I understand you want time before you jump into a relationship, but a lot of people date a bunch of people at the same time, even.
>>
File: agsad.png (48 KB, 991x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
agsad.png
48 KB, 991x328
>>>/pol/63067103

Women will emasculate men and make them into little pussies.. Alphas will cease to exist soon
>>
>>26250933
I honestly don't care whether a woman's a virgin or not. I'd actually prefer an experienced woman.
I don't even care if shes sleeping around for funsies, provided she isn't in a committed relationship with someone who is unaware.

BUT, if she mentions banging someone in polite conversation with someone she isn't banging then she's obviously after attention, and that makes her a whore. And I'd like nothing more than to see her eyes ripped out by a blood-mad kangaroo.
>>
>>26251082

Couldnt you just tell them to shut the fuck up? I'm sure they'd like a man taking control.. I aint sitting there listening to some cunt talk about taking dick from some faggot I dont know
>>
>>26252898
this should be engraved in gold.
>>
just about everything they do is annoying but i deal with it for the opportunity to use her as a fuck hole
>>
File: 1446700096979.jpg (24 KB, 415x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446700096979.jpg
24 KB, 415x368
>>26252898
>Having no dreams or ambitions. I've had a couple of chances at a few girls but lost interest in them because they don't do anything.

This is dick-rustling of the highest magnitude. It reminds me of:

>They expect you to do all the talking, walking, showcasing, and paying for everything

NotThisPlanet.webm
>>
>talking to women

Reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26250933

If my gf mentions anything sexual she did in her past or even talks about her exes for more than a sentence I get immediately upset and act cold towards her. I don't even men to and I feel bad but I just can't help it. Should I feel bad about this and/or try to change it?
>>
>>26253222
I mean, you should encourage an open dialogue to some extent. But you need to tell her what bothers you instead of just getting cold/distant. Have you had any sexual partners before her?
>>
>>26250933
im the same way but with guys
>>
File: 1446725113572.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446725113572.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>26253222
>Should I feel bad about this and/or try to change it?

It's a natural reaction because it's intimate moments someone you're intimate with.

It's like sharing lollipops with your girl who shares that same lollipop with some stranger next to her.

It hurts because of what it is. Girls don't care because, again, they're ego-driven creatures. Having men get upset or happy about them is what they literally masturbate to.

An old man once told me that all women are like spiders and he was right.
>>
>>26253071

>a lot of people date a bunch of people at the same time

This disgusts me
>>
>>26253245

she's my first and I'm her fifth. It's the age-old problem that robots face when they get their first gf in their 20s and it causes a lot of strife and jealousy and resentment desu, which I know is unfair bc she had those guys before she even knew I existed, but I can't help what I feel.

>>26253292

I don't understand the spiders analogy. You mean they want to trap us?
>>
>>26250933
If she brags abiut hervsex life she eithers wants you or do not see you as a potential fuck partner
>>
>>26253413
>she either wants you or does not see you as a potential partner
nigger, that's every interaction you've said a whole lot of nothing
>>
>>26253394
Well, I'm gonna be honest with you, familia. You need to tell her that. If you don't acknowledge that jealousy and resentment with her it's just going to fester, you're slowly going to grow to hate her. The only way to get over it is to be open about it.
>>
>>26253435
No see we're very confident she's not ambivalent.
>>
>>26253531
no shit I said interaction. if she was ambivalent she would ignore him. goddamn you're dumb as fuck kid
>>
File: 1447116505748.png (49 KB, 451x485) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447116505748.png
49 KB, 451x485
>>26253394
>I don't understand the spiders analogy. You mean they want to trap us?

Women are manipulative; they love games, they love to spin web-sized stories, and they love to capture guys (not physically but in every other aspect including mentally).

Women are excellent at subterfuge, hiding their natural hideousness by bathing their faces in make-up. They're likely to back-stab you without even thinking about it, and they will figuratively devour you to feed their younglings if they have any.

In all respects except phenotypically, women really are spiders.
>>
>>26252947
Hugging is one thing, kissing, handholding and grinding is something completely different.
I just don't get how women can act that way.

Also:
>be in love with girl
>tell her how you feel
>"Oh Anon. I like you. I feel so safe with you and I could see myself being with you, but I'm still in love with this other guy I split up with when he started his semester abroad."

This really killed me. Better to think you'd never have a chance with your oneitis than to know you could be happy with her if it wasn't for Chad in fucking Uganda or wherever the fuck he is.
>>
>>26253493

It's so awkward to bring up, and I don't want her to think I'm just obsessing over her past constantly, nor make her feel guilty about things she did before we even met
>>
>>26253621
go fuck yourself you little bitch
>>
>>26253581

>bathing their faces in make-up

Mine doesn't wear any :^)
>>
>>26253621
It's always awkward to bring up feelings you might be a little ashamed of. Just do your best to communicate clearly and effectively. If there is any shred of compatibility between you it will be fine.
>>
>>26251024
No problem when she is in the bathroom and your beta ass is holding her purse like a bitch, go through her phone and steal some money
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 750x750
>girls talking about sexual experiences
I have never experienced that. All the girls I knew or crushed on never brought it up, though we all knew they were having sex. Are you just palling around with sluts?
>>
When did everyone on r9k get gf
>>
>>26253654

She's still a spider in other ways. Maybe she's manipulative towards you or family, maybe she's lied to you about things in the past, maybe she's uncontrollably emotional.

At the end of the day, a spade is a spade; or spider in this case.
>>
>>26253723
go back to the red pill, dude.
>>
File: 1446822523756.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446822523756.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>26253759
>go back to the red pill, dude.

lolwut.png
>>
>>26253719
demographic drift
>>
>>26253435
Only two paths. Horny girls said so or also dismiss any sex value from the guy. Fornexample, a coworker invited to go with her to buy lingerie in Victoria Secret in order to surprise her bf
>>
>>26253772

That wasn't me btw. I kinda agree I guess, but I still love hitting that sweet dank spider pussy while yelling I love you
>>
>>26253872
>That wasn't me btw. I kinda agree I guess, but I still love hitting that sweet dank spider pussy while yelling I love you

We all do. Delusions caused by mass chemical reactions in the brain will do that to anyone.

Same reason some people have fap addictions and drug addictions.
>>
>>26250933
>says she has a boyfriend
>you give her the signature recoiling "oh."
>she keeps talking

why do women do this
>>
>>26253915
Cause they love seeing us squirm desu.
>>
>>26253772
he's saying he's from reddit and is telling you to go back there because he thinks in memes
>>
>>26253772
You got burned by a woman or three in the past, bad. Now you feel like you can draw strength from and rationalize that experience by classifying women as an inferior race of creatures.

Haven't you ever met a manipulative, vapid, narcissistic male? If you have any social experience whatsoever you have. Yet I really doubt you generalize 100% of men as having those traits. But you apply those standards to women because it's the only way you can justify the rejection you've faced from women.

>>26253891
>Delusions caused by mass chemical reactions in the brain
You talk about "chemical reactions in the brain" like some edgy 14 year old who just discovered that there is no free will. Yet you fail to see the mental gymnastics that you go through to preserve your own sense of self-worth.

A little self-reflection every now and then won't hurt you, robot.
>>
>>26253716
>I have never experienced that. All the girls I knew or crushed on never brought it up, though we all knew they were having sex. Are you just palling around with sluts?

I guess. I'm a KHV (used to be NEET but finally back in education).

A lot of girls would tell me I'm not bad looking so I assume that the reason they'd confide those things in me is because I didn't look like the hunchback of notre dame.
>>
File: 1446813284420.jpg (39 KB, 543x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446813284420.jpg
39 KB, 543x700
>>26254062
Literally butthurt female, the post.
>>
>>26254103
i got more of a butthurt whiteknight vibe. what makes you think female?
>>
>>26254103
I'm a 20 year old dude. I have a girlfriend and have regular, healthy interactions with members of the opposite sex. I believe you would classify me under the "failed normie" meme.
>>
>>26254132
>i got more of a butthurt whiteknight vibe. what makes you think female?

welp, looks like you were right, lol.
>>26254135
>>
File: 1430260722286.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430260722286.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Something like this happened today at school.

>waiting to speak with councilor
>some girl sitting next to me is also waiting
>secretary asks what councilor I'm speaking to
>girl says that's her councilor too
>we start talking about school and classes were taking
>end up in a 20-30min conversation
>run into her again after class
>we go get lunch together
>really hitting it off, she seems like a really cool girl
>a little older than me, taller than me by a few inches, brown hair, dresses nice, hitting all the right notes
>thinking about asking her out for coffee
>I don't even know how it got to this point
>one conversation leads to another
>she pulls out her wallet and shows me a picture of a little boy
>*oh fuck* I think to myself
>"this is my little boy, he's such an angel and my pride and joy"
>we continue the conversation
>finally part ways
>we exchange phone numbers
>give her the wrong number
>don't even take hers down
>walk away

I had a feeling something was up, hasn't been the first time a single mother has come onto me. Shit always pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>26254193
I don't think I'd classify myself as a whiteknight. I don't really have a problem abusing/berating women who deserve it. Some of them are terrible people even if they're hot. But not all women are like that.
>>
>>26254238
>But not all women are like that.

Find me one that isn't and I'll call her the holy fucking grail of >0.1% of the female population.
>>
>>26250933
because ur a fag. period
>>
>>26254253
Nice try robot but you'll have to find your own gf.
>>
File: 1448314122754.gif (628 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448314122754.gif
628 KB, 800x800
>>26254230
>we exchange phone numbers
>give her the wrong number
>don't even take hers down
>walk away

most excellent
>>
>>26254288
Was the only thing I could really do. I'm too much of a pussy to just stand up, tell her the conversation's done and walk off, or even ridicule her for her actions.

Was the best way of dealing with the situation for someone like me. I'm only worried about running into her again when she finds out, I don't want to talk to her again.
>>
>>26254193
you can tell the difference because while both do the whole "i'm going to remotely psychoanalyze you in a way that reduces everything to sex since that's all i care about" thing women can't help but emphasize sex as some kind of metric of moral value and virtue while the whiteknights emulate women but mostly stick to insults
>>
>>26254350
>I'm only worried about running into her again when she finds out, I don't want to talk to her again.

Just tell her the line was ended and you got a new phone, tell her another foobar phone number (unless she wants to dial you right there, then you're fucked).

Still. Single mom. That's enough to ruin my day.
>>
>>26250933
>Girl says hi to me in hallway every day
>squeezes my triceps sometimes
I doubt that she likes me so I have put the idea of being with her out of my head. If they wanted anything other than to see me confused, they would not be that confident.
>if you don't like me, do not pretend to like me ever
>>
File: 24652476.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24652476.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>26254363
>women can't help but emphasize sex as some kind of metric of moral value and virtue while the whiteknights emulate women but mostly stick to insults
>>
>>26253621
youre a goddamn little bitch jesus christ
just drop her before she drops you, which wont take long
>>
>>26254364
Those are good ideas, unless she does ask me to dial right then and there. Thanks for the suggestions anon.

I also agree, totally ruined any form of happiness I got from our interaction. I had a feeling it was too good to be true at the beginning, she was too pretty to go for someone like me so aggressively.

Just fills me with anger the more I think about it.
>>
>woman tries to push her weight around and act like shes the dominent one

>woman gives you guilt trip for small little insignificant things because she wants to manipulate you to do something or feel bad for her

>woman makes you feel inadequate as a man for basically no reason, to get you to do shit or pay for shit for her

Fuck these cunts
>>
>>26254238
>not all women are like that
But most are. So many that they make the ones who aren't essentially insignificant.
>>
>>26254451
>Just fills me with anger the more I think about it.

Single moms know they can't get with someone who's out of their league so they aim lower on the dating belt.

Pisses me off, too, because I've been victim to it about two or three times already.
>>
>>26250933
>leading on guys despite having a boyfriend

>not taking the initiative when they want a guy or giving mixed signals

>too flirty with other guys/sex or nudes outside of a relationship/not being a virgin
>>
>>26254487
Yeah, that makes sense. I guess the anger associated with it is because of their view.

Since you put it that way, being seen as a lesser being in the eyes of a woman who's vile enough to have children out of wedlock, and more than likely sleep around, is just a stomach churning sensation.

I'm in the same boat, it's either single moms or fatties. I'm by no means a 10, just average facially aesthetic wise, but I do try my best to take care of myself physically.

I'd rather be single forever, than be chained to one of those beasts.
>>
>>26254482
Right, but I mean most people in general are pretty shitty. But that doesn't mean I give up on finding friends.
>>
I fucking hate when women think that they can just pose for a bunch of dumb selfies and post it on Instagram and now they are a "model"

Sorry just because you look decent and are sexy enough doesn't mean im giving you any attention whatsoever, especially because you come across as a vain narcissistic bitch with your shitty fucking selfies.
>>
>>26253071

Yeah, whores do.

You a whore are you?
A whorey whore?

Get fucked slut bucket.
>>
>Getting to know a girl
OMG THIS ONE TIME, ME AND MY BOYFRIEND

OMG MY EX

THAT REMINDS ME OF MY EX! LOL!
>>
>>26250933
girl asked me out as a joke. She was nothing special, but I just felt so used. They really do not give a shit about anybody but themselves.
>>
>slightly chubby but very attractive girl complains about hot fat and ugly she is, even after you tell her she looks good and has a nice body
>gets mad when you wonder how she could fit into her tall and very skinny friends jeans
>>
>>26254135

> girlfriend
> regular, healthy interactions with members of the opposite sex
> members
> members is plural

Cheaters never prosper, Anon.
>>
>>26254230

Got another good story.

>several years ago
>was at a wagekek grocery store job
>out having a smoke
>new cute girl is out having a smoke
>start making light conversation
>me and another female coworker start talking
>she's telling me all her personal problems
>literally going through one ear and out the other
>this new girl jumps in
>starts telling me about how she crashed her car on the weekend because she was driving while super high
>then starts going into detail about some guy she she was super interested in won't return her texts, even though they've done all these different sexual acts together
>starts telling me about a few parties she's going to on the weekend
>then she starts telling me how she's thinking about dropping out of Uni in her 3rd year because she hates homework and it's cutting down her partying time
>then starts telling me about all the tattoo's she's planning to get
<all in the span of a 15 minute break
>at the end "Wow anon, you're such a good listener. We should talk more often!"

So many red flags, I was seeing stars.
>>
>>26254720
cheaters constantly prosper. it goes people with actual talent > cheaters > normal people abiding by rules
>>
>>26254230
How old were you both?
>>
>>26254791

> there's a talent to being a traitor

If that was true, there'd be talented Jews. But I've never seen a single one.
>>
>>26254451
Just font comply to call her right there in front if her. Are u stupid and coward?
>>
>>26254798
>today
>were

I'm 23, she was 25
>>
File: Behind_Blue_Eyes.png (21 KB, 750x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Behind_Blue_Eyes.png
21 KB, 750x750
>>26250933
>She is total babe and knows you're a INTP (silent)
>Bends over in front of you exposing ass, saying talk to me
>Too shy to say hello, it's me.
>>
>>26251240
>>26252270
>not offering to learn her C
-_-
>>
>>26254720
I have female friends. Some are attractive, some not. I've masturbated to most of them, exchanged oral with one of them before getting with gf.
>nobodys weird about it
>works out pretty well for everyone
>they give good advice about relationship problems, birthday presents, etc.
Sometimes I fantasize about threesomes, but I doubt my girlfriend would be about it.
>>
>>26254743

Jesus they sound like the biggest degenerate sluts.. Guess thats what you get for talking to grocery store clerk cunts
>>
>>26254596
Having multiple dates in the same time its not good. Its like cheating but it not cheat
>>
>>26254826
Yes, I am rather stupid and indeed a coward.

More so, when I get confronted with a lie, which has happened before. I generally freeze up and feel like a piece of shit. Not really good with conflict either.
>>
>>26254791
you forgot cheaters with actual talent, who succeed over everyone.
>>
>>26254822
don't delude yourself. you can pretend the only thing separating you from jews is your willingness to be treacherous but even if you had that willingness jews would betray circles around you.
>>
>>26250933
I theorize that women believe that men think having sex with tons of people is hot. This is because women tend to find men who have sex with tons of people hot.
>>
>>26254862
I honestly wasn't expecting a grocery store to attract so many degenerates. The majority of everyone I worked with was of varying degrees of degeneracy, save for a handful of people.
>>
>>26254945

>she hates homework and it's cutting down her partying time

Man what a huge huge red flag. Basically she will end up dead, in jail/hooked on heroin or prostituting her ass in 5 years.
>>
>>26254743
Wow Megawhoretraton was there
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 438x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 438x438
>girl asks me to write her essay for her
>"sure!"
>don't do it lol
>next day
>"how did it go, anon?"
>"did you actually think i was going to do it?"
>what is she going to do? tell on me? lmao

just kidding that never happened, but wouldn't it be great?
>>
>>26254978
That's my favorite kind of slut. Get 'em while they're hot, folks.
>>
>>26254978
>>26254993
Looking at her, you'd never guess. I guess smoking should've been a sign, but she was a petite little blonde girl.

We ended up getting to know each other more and more, even went out with the other coworkers for a drink once.

She told me she came from a heavy Christian background and if her father found out how she lives her life, he'd beat the shit out of her. She told me she had to hide her car crash behind her dads back and get her mom to deal with it because he would've beat her ass.
>>
>>26255012
>just kidding that never happened, but wouldn't it be great?

happened actually.
>>
>>26250933
>>26251082
Being pro-abstinence and a virgin I feel that way about men. They lose desirability immediately once they begin showing a casual sexual attitude. Especially irresponsible and unapologetic promiscuity.
>>
>>26253394
True. I know who a girl who I call the black widow. She sucks in guys with her unicorn-ness and then destroys them after she's done with them. Slapping them with restraining warrants and telling the school how he's stalking her and shit.
>>
>>26253588
Iv had a situation where i was with this chick and last time we fuck she says 'fuck me like your never gonna fuck me again'
mfw>sure as shit it was
>left me for her old unloyal ex that cheated
>>
>>26255070
you've done that before? if so i commend you anon
>>
>>26255111

Dub-Trips of truth.
>>
File: 1454298630058.png (97 KB, 199x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454298630058.png
97 KB, 199x197
I had a friend who said she was bi.

Never dated a girl
Never fucked a girl
Never even kissed a girl

She just called them hot.

And she did this shit where she called herself a dude.

Man she was cute tho.
>>
>>26253915
oh ya know
set it up so you think you dont have a chance
then fuck with you
flirtin n shit
>>
>>26251082
I dated a girl who on her own accord laid out her sexual history(or so she said) to me.
It was like she had to get it out of the way.
I don't really get their need to do that.
Maeby she was trying to tell me she is not a slut without being too foward about it.
>>
>>26255064

It's weird how its always the blondes who are the absolute worst most degenerate whores ever. They fuck dirty ghetto niggers, they get black out drunk or drugged up often, have no responsibility and become a complete piece of trash.

Why is it always the blondes? I can understand the Christian background how those chicks will end up "rebelling" against their parents, but I doubt every single girl who is blonde comes from a christian background. Then again who knows

Just every time I see a white woman with a disgusting black guy, its a blonde 99% of the time
>>
>>26254855
Tell more about the girl that donthe bj. Did you licked her pussy?
>>
>>26254855
you are scum
>inb4 jealous
not at all
get out of here sinner normie REEEE infidel REEEEEEEE
>>
>>26255274
I'm in the same boat.

I can't really even look at a blonde girl anymore without assuming the worst. The trend is just too rampant.
>>
>>26253118
backhand that biatch
keep you pimphand strong
and if she talk back >kick them fucking teeth in
or
i dunno
treat em with respect
>and get walked over!
>>
>>26255282
Yes. This was June or so. I had recently gotten into a horrible car accident and was bound to a wheelchair. This friend, we'll call her Mouse, made a habit of visiting me to be nice.
>she shows up with a case of beer
>getting pretty drunk
>i offer her one of my percoset 10mgs that I have been hoarding.
>even more fucked up than before
>time to go to bed
>invite her to bed with me
>she accepts
>we make out for a bit
>I decide not to go any further because we're both really fucked up, and I don't want her to feel weird or regret it in the morning
>we wake up and start fooling around again
>i eat her little pussy
>she gives me a fucking 9/10 blowjob
it was pretty nice, familia. she gives better head than my current girlfriend...nicer vagine as well
>suchislife
>>
>>26255295
I revel in my sin and iniquities.
>>
File: 1270768299714.jpg (15 KB, 320x238) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1270768299714.jpg
15 KB, 320x238
>>26253621
Jesus Christ Anon get it together.

"B-but I hate it when m-muh gf talks about her past sexual experiences..."

Of course you do. She had sex with other guys. Yes, you know that, on a subconscious level, but you don't like to think about it. Why? Because someone else had sex with your gf. It's that fucking simple. And don't buy into the whole "I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" bullshit that females keep spouting these days. It's not about 'property,' it's the fact that somebody else boned her and she's practically rubbing it in your face.

It sucks, I know, I've been there. And I've had to tell my ex to shut the fuck up about it. I have the decency to never talk about previous sexual encounters with my partners, because I know it would make them jealous and be straight up dickish. But not her. She reveled in my envy, my frustration. Eventually we had to break up, and not because I was tired of being a little beta bitch, but because I was tired of her thinking I was her little beta bitch. She cried. I loved it. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you Anon.
>>
>>26253621
holy shit she had a sex life before you
musta been better than what she getting now for you to obsess over it so much
>>
>>26253719
hell hath frozen
you didnt get the memo?
>>
>>26255394
>Eventually we had to break up, and not because I was tired of being a little beta bitch, but because I was tired of her thinking I was her little beta bitch
Please anon, greentext this break-up.
>>
>>26250933
>girl begins a sexual discussion with you
>have some Weird autistic fit
>you could have had a girl personally tell you about how she lies to get fucked etc
>you could easily have gotten her comfortably sexual with you
>instead shes frustrated sexually with you and permanently gets reminded of how you were a weird guy and probably a faggot
>she tells everyone what a queer little faggot you are

Good job you stupid faggot
>>
>>26254364

it's fubar not foobar and the way you used it isn't quite right
>>
>>26255485
>roastie
>the original post
>>
>>26255562
>it's fubar not foobar and the way you used it isn't quite right

>The terms foobar, fubar, or foo, bar, baz and qux (alternatively, quux) and sometimes norf[1][2][3][4] and many others[5][6] are sometimes used as placeholder names (also referred to as metasyntactic variables) in computer programming or computer-related documentation.

>Placeholder in programming
>Analogy on using a false phone-number like a place-holder

okay.
>>
>>26251082
>Look how much dick I get, aren't I great?
Women these days think like teenaged boys.
>>
>>26255634

F.U.B.A.R.

Fucked Up Beyond All Repair.

It's a military acronym originating in WWII, you dumb shit.
>>
>>26255634

wow u sure showed me desu. I thought you meant the acronym FUBAR, never even heard of the other one
>>
>>26254875
Just play and do not accept any guilt. Playblike clueless. Seems that u arevnot fast to invent answers
>>
>>26255485

Exactly. Women are so dumb that they use that as their "subtle" cue that they want to talk about sex and get comfortable sexually with you. Instead of just being up front about it they have to mask it with something selfish and stupid instead

Guess I cant blame men for not falling for it tho
>>
>>26255394

me too

>>26255401

don't pretend it wouldn't bother you too
>>
>>26255064
I was not saying that she was landwhale. But she is indeed a megaslut
>>
>>26255651
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foobar

>>26255660
it's all good.
>>
>>26252680
Unless you fucking her don't give her your time nigga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA
>>
>>26255705
>inb4 you think computer bugs are actually moths stuck in a dot matrix printer
>wikipedia
>>
>>26253325
>>26254596
Me too but it seems like the most time-saving way to sort cunts and hoes from potential girlfriends. You don't have to bang them all or go on fancy dates.
>>
>>26253098
Only way to be alpha today is to either MGTOW or to plow and use women like cum receptacles.

Your own morals will determine where u end up.
>>
>when girls claim to be your friend after meeting you once
>when they use that as an excuse to get favors
fuck off you parasitic bitches
>>
>>26255908

The fact you think this is alpha is a painful indication of just how clueless and omega you are.
>>
>>26255677
>Guess I cant blame men for not falling for it tho

Protip ladies: guys don't want to know about your sexual experiences.
>>
>>26254230
Dumb ass. Coulda took her to poundtown and kept it casual. You /virgin/ ain't you?
>>
File: ldcggfz.gif (89 KB, 267x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ldcggfz.gif
89 KB, 267x199
>>26255629
whatever helps protect your ego you insecure faggot

>>26255485
are you retarded?
Subtle?
SHES FUCKING TALKING TO YOU ABOUT COCKS AND HER PAST RELATIONSHIPS


How to handle this scenario:


"I used to date this guy and he was really abusive but I loved the way he controlled me."

>/r9k/
"Wow roasty whore I dont want to hear about that!!!"
"reeeeee!!"
*le hold anime pillow*
"grills r dumb guys!!!!1111one111eleven111!11"
frogpost.jpeg

>A normal not fucking retarded guy
"Your ex sounds like an extremely pathetic loser."
"Every guy thinks they can be a dom."
"Controlling and manipulating someone is what a boy does."
"I mean I don't have time for shit like that and neither do you."
"A man treats his woman with love, trust, respect, and guidance."
"But she submits and is allowed to serve him."
"Shit I dunno its just really hot to have a woman submit to you like that."
"I know I've always been interested in that kinda stuff but I haven't found a girlfriend yet that's interested."
"Anyways I'm gonna hit the bar real quick you want anything? Ill hook you up."

If she doesnt make a move, shes definitely now comfortable as fuck with you.
She knows youre a dom, hate weak men like her exs, are on her team of hating them, you wont act like that, youre mature, she knows your values, she gets to know that you are knowledgable in the subject without being creepy about it and could instruct her, you think shes really fucking hot because of her hobby, shes knows youre single and open to a possibility of a relationship, you dont come off as a desperate fuck who needs pussy, you get to do a small gesture of showing you can provide for her.

Every time Ive done this Ive either fucked someone or made them my gf or made them FWB and usually have them deep throating me within the next 24 hours.

If not I just shoot the shit with her for awhile and let other girls see me getting approval from a girl which increases my value in their eyes regardless of the outcome with her.
>>
>>26256449
Well >>26255677 I guess you win cause I called myself retarded.

god fucking damnit
>>
>>26255963
More Scully?
>>
>someone offhandedly mentions Nutella, chocolate, Netflix, or a Disney moive
>she will not shut up and stop gushing about how much she loves it
>every single time
>>
File: 1452308476026.jpg (21 KB, 193x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452308476026.jpg
21 KB, 193x182
>>26251240
>I can't wait to be a hacker
Top fucking kek
>>
>>26255094
b8
No women are pro-abstinence
I've looked everywhere for them
>>
File: scully_cig.gif (499 KB, 500x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scully_cig.gif
499 KB, 500x341
>>26256522

Only because you got dubs
>>
>>26256449
I'm not the guy you're arguing with.
Your post provided me with new insight I've never had on this subject.

Hmmm.....
>>
>>26250933
>tfw you realize that you've been doing this subconsciously for a while now
I wondered why I suddenly stopped wanting to talk to that one girl.
>>
>>26256655
Girl next door that got naked with me after 1 month of barely know each other loved Disney and Nutella. All girls are whores and she also mentioned being cheated by Chad along other 3 girls at the same time
>>
>>26256832
Gee thanks mate. I liked ver much the twist in the third episode of the new X Files
>>
>>26251334
I've had that happen in reverse after feeling her become more and more distant. One just texted me exactly that and I replied I've been busy. Stopped talking after that.
>>
>>26254230
I have something similar, but a little opposite.

>First day of freshman year in high school
>Forgot cash for lunch but wasn't too hungry anyway, cause of nervousness from first day.
>My fucking mom decides to come to school and give me $5 cause she thinks I forgot cash (and she guessed right).
>I take the money and thank her then get away as fast as I can cause embarrassment.
>Later when I got home my mom told me that some dude tried to hit on her and she had to explain that she was not a student, but a mother.

This isn't the first time this has happened, my mom looks way younger than her age(50) and still gets hit on by old geezers.
>>
>>26251082
theyre trying to get in your pants. How else would they prove to you that theyre not awkward in bed?
>>
>>26257234
if you committed these acts with her, does it mean youre a whore too?
>>
>>26257836
Why aren't you fucking your mom?
>>
>>26251082
Couple reasons:

1) Subconsciously, they feel guilty about it. They lay it out because they're confessing to their sins. They want someone else to say it's okay, to say it's normal.

2) They're attracted to guys who fuck a lot. They think guys will be attracted to the same. They think it validates them to say they fucked a male of high status.
>>
>>26255274
I can speak from life experience.

Even the unattractive/moderate blondes have boring/degenerate personalities.
>>
>I really like one particular thing
>therefore I really like the whole category a lot

Examples:
>I love music! All music! So passionate!
>do you like death metal, punk, ska, or reggae?
>no but I really like The Beatles!

>I love film! There's nothing better than a good film!
>have you watched (some popular film)?
>no but I love this one movie!
>>
>>26256449

Dude that totally sounds like it works ngl

But having to dom/manipulate someone like that just leaves me with no respect for the person at all. And it seems like a soul-killing process lol. If that's how women are how can you possibly pretend to love one of them.

Always marvel at how chad types pull it off whilst also not being pieces of shit, or seeing the process involved for what it is.
>>
>>26255908

No. Being a MGTOW implies that you give a fuck enough to where you have to give yourself a label. To be a true alpha is to do what you want, fuck a girl or don't. Thinking about it too much doesn't make you alpha
>>
>>26254627
Which is why i reject all girls who actively flirt with me. Also a few times i had to work with these girls as part of a group project, they wanted to exchange numbers for purposes of dividing the parts of said project. one girl kept trying to initate conversation with me outside of the group text.
>didnt respond to anytbing from her that was not work related.
>she eventually gve up.

too bad, she was a cute girl too
>>
>>26258047

I just got in the habit of telling her what to think. As long as you don't make it obvious everything goes smoothly.
>>
>>26258356
No it doesn't you faggot. The label simply describes it's not alpha to be afraid of using it especially if it's apt.
>>
>>26257970
Cause I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>26255713
Bitch dropped me anyway after I told her I was in love with her. She said not seeing each other would make things easier.
Fuck that, how can you say somebody is soooo important to you the one day and then break contact alltogether the next?

The worst part is, I'm reliving this situation right now with another girl. I like her, but luckily I'm not in love with her this time. But she's acting even more extreme.
At least, I know through a friend, that this girl finds me attractive, so I MIGHT have a shot this time.
>>
>>26256449
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OUT NOW NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>26259506
Protip: You need to find out if they like you quick sharp (they have to explicitly and undeniably show it) BEFORE you start lavishing them with your time and attention.

>she's acting even more extreme.
Doesn't matter. If you're not fucking your not doing anything as far as most girls are concerned.
>>
>>26259555
trips never lie
>>
>>26259647
But I like to hang out with her as a friend and the way she acted never bothered me until recently I developed feelings for her.
Doesn't really matter, I'm planning to talk to her about it as soon as possible.
>>
>>26257972
Good reasons could be more but we wont explain all
>>
>>26259927
Just ask her out mang. No discussion, yes or no and you treat her accordingly.
>>
>>26251082
Why do businesses take every opportunity to advertise their products even if you can't afford it?
>>
>>26260180
Well.. I can't straight up. There's some backstory to this whole thing.
Just telling her that I like her but don't exactly know where my feelings are heading is kind of the safest option and what a mutual female friend told me to do. I'll just have to wait how she reacts.

Maybe she just never thought of me that way because I was introduced to her as one of the best friends of her best friend. Maybe she thought I was off limits from the beginning.
>>
>>26260654
>Well.. I can't straight up.
Yes you can.

Ambiguity is the filling of a shit-sandwich. So what if you're not too sure about your feelings? You're asking her on a date not to marry you - your feelings will sort themselves out as you go along. She doesn't need to know the nuances of how you feel. Telling her would burden her, frankly. And your mutual friend can fuck off. She has nothing to do with it, it is not her relationship.

>Maybe...Maybe
Isn't going to resolve anything.
>>
>>26260654
>Just telling her that I like her but don't exactly know where my feelings are heading is kind of the safest option and what a mutual female friend told me to do. I'll just have to wait how she reacts.


Ahaha mutual friend knows and is having you let down in the most easy rejection scenario possible
>>
>>26260654
You are better off moving on without saying anything than following your friend's advice.
>>
Passive aggressiveness. Women are great at using a passive aggressive attitude to get what they want and make you feel guilty in the process instead of just outright saying what is bothering them.
>>
>>26253581

Other-kin?
>>
>>26260654
start flirting her, see reactions and then ask her on a date or something.
Act decisively, that is what chad would do.
>>
>exist
Imagine a utopia without roasties
>>
>>26261007
>>26261050
>>26261176
Well, as I said, there is some backstory to this.
Asking her for a date might put our friendship on the line. There is also some other guy in the mix she's always talking about, but everybody, even she, knows, that it's not gonna work out with him. Still, I can't force myself into that.

>>26261391
I'm not Chad though.
>>
Everyone ITT is a gigantic faggot
>2016
>still pursuing women
Just fuck some escorts and then do whatever the fuck else you need to, with your pointless existence.
Don't waste a second doting on a roast
>>
>>26252680

Because women are autistic but get a pussy pass for it.

If you flipped the sexes in this scenario, the guy would be called a socially retarded faggot for blowing the opportunity.
>>
File: Mulder.jpg (86 KB, 823x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mulder.jpg
86 KB, 823x549
>>26256522

I got a Mulder
>>
>>26261944
>tfw just started season 1
This show is fucking amazing.
Always put it off cus I'm a faggot, but goddamn, dis some gud shit, famerino
>>
>>26261542
>a date might put our friendship on the line.
Nothing ventured nothing gained.

>There is also some other guy in the mix
>even she, knows, that it's not gonna work out
IMHO this girl is waving some huge red flags.

>Acting out flirtatiously and sexually (?) with 'platonic' guy friends
This screams attention whore. She will likely continue this shit even if you gf her. I hope you aren't easily angered.

>Hasn't jettisoned that other fag from her life even when she knows it will end badly
Her will is weak as shit. If you think she sends mixed signals now wait until she's your gf and she starts getting close to Chad while you two are on a break. Then she confesses that they slept together but she still loves you but Chad is so... and you need to understand her... she needs you but Chad makes her feel like a woman...

If you don't intend to be decisive with asking her out >>26261176
because if you lump all you emotional, dithering bullshit on her she will shut down on you in an instant. Any chance you had will be long gone and your friendship will still be ruined. So you might as well find a few other girls to gf while flirting with her for fun.
>>
>>26253394

>fifth

Yeah, let's round that up to 10th.

It's normal that it bothers you. It's supposed to bother you, it's in your DNA to be bothered by it.

The fact that she even talks about it is a red flag.

Even worse is if any of them were outside of a committed relationship, i.e casual sex.

You take the most intimate act you can do with another person and you break it down and strip away everything that makes it special. You make it as impersonal as shaking hands. And then you wonder why you're 35 years old and you still can't relate to another person on a personal level.

You take the most intimate act you can do with another person and you break it down and strip away everything that makes it special. You make it as impersonal as shaking hands. And then you wonder why you're 35 years old and you still can't relate to another person on a personal level.
>>
Being with women is the ultimate game. It's really good when you win and ten times bad when you loose. But man, they give you emotion, the feel that something is fucking going on with your life. The fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
>>
>>26262036
>>There is also some other guy in the mix
>>even she, knows, that it's not gonna work out
>IMHO this girl is waving some huge red flags.
I know she is. She also admits to having whored around quite a lot, but when I put her on the spot and told her that that's not something to be proud of, she said I was right and she didn't want to do it anymore, but guys generally just want her for sex.

>>Acting out flirtatiously and sexually (?) with 'platonic' guy friends
>This screams attention whore. She will likely continue this shit even if you gf her. I hope you aren't easily angered.
Afaik I'm the only guy she's doing that with. I have a friend who's also friends with her and who tried to dance with her at the club. She just walked away from him and now acts kind of weird around him.

I know I will eventually have to ask her out if I want something to happen here, but I want to know if I even have a chance before going all in.
>>
>>26254062

Most women are as he says.

When discussing an entire group in aggregate, generalities emerge and are therefore necessary. Your desperate citation of outliers and the "BUT MEN TOO" bullshit only prove him all the more right.

This "b-but you're generalizing" is a cheap cop out to avoid the truth.

Let's use the Extra-Terrestrial Observer test.

If an alien were to observe our species and was tasked with explaining it, would it be painting us with too broad a brush to say that men are generally willing to sacrifice their wealth and health for women who generally regard them as disposable? When we discover a new species of animal, and observing its mating patterns and merely taking note of them, are we "anti" this species? If this alien concluded that the female human generally feels entitled to male vitality and ingenuity and even male life, and disposes of the male as she sees fit when she does not receive these things, does that make him a "misogynist"?

No. It makes him honest.

The big picture says you are wrong.

What you call "generalizing" is just what people used to admit was the truth. Ancient wisdom.

> Women for the most part do not love us. They do not choose a man because they love him, but because it pleases them to be loved by him. Alphonse Karr

>"A man has a choice between loving women and understanding them."
>"Feminine virtue is nothing but a convenient masculine invention." - Ninon de L'Enclos, a woman herself


Not to mention Esther Vilar.

Cut the armchair psych, nut up and admit it; there are commonalities among women and noting them is not misogynistic, not unjust generalization, and not saying there are *no* men who display any of the negative feminine traits.

You appeal to the lowest common denominator and expect not to be called out for being a dumb cunt?
>>
>>26262541
doing god's work my friend
>>
I got one for specific recent girl.

>Meet girl who is 20% Stacey and 80% best girl.
>Immediately 'hit it off', she even shakes my hand to greet me.
>Now always plays off my banter and acts really flirty and laughs at every second thing I say.
It was going so well.
>says that they want to have 'the one' because they don't see any point otherwise
>completely ignores me on occasion and I realize I'm in a group of betas whenever she's nearby.
>Realize the whole hand-shaking and refined look might just be because of her admitted wanting to "be a manager".
>Realize that everything is just too damn convenient and perfect since she openly showed she doesn't care about shirtless Chads.

I want it to be true, but my mind's playin' tricks on me Anons.

What do?
>>
>>26262882
Turn off the fear and doubt feels and ask her out, botbot.

Only logic will save you, it's not that hard.
>>
>>26251334
this

just the other day, some random girl came up to me and obviously wanted to start a conversation with me because she asked me some bullshit question(not humblebragging, just clarifying that she initiated the conversation). we talked for a while, i got some contact info(not her number because i didn't want to come off "too strong" or "creepy")

BUT: she was the one to make obvious flirtation signals, SHE was the one that suggested her and I meet up and hang out MULTIPLE times, she was the one that came up to me and broke the ice

yet when i messaged her the next day saying we should hang out whenever she's free, i got nothing. no reply, no contact whatsoever.

fucking why man? i would have been perfectly content with being a miserable piece of shit not having talked to her, but now i've got even more unnecessarily added biterness towards women.
>>
File: Attention Whores.jpg (959 KB, 1440x1974) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Attention Whores.jpg
959 KB, 1440x1974
>>26262882

>20 years in the future
>"guise she seemed so different and so real she said she never liked Chad but now I walk in on her fucking Chad bareback in our marriage bed doing things she told me she didn't feel comfortable with when I told her I wanted to do them and the DNA tests say the twins aren't mine but the State says I still have to pay child support and alimony while she keeps doing bareback gangbangs in my former home she seemed so great at first"

obv you don't have to marry her, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up with all this "she's unique and perfect" shit.

For every man who thinks a woman is "different from the rest" there are 10 more who know that she's exactly the fuckin same.
>>
i've never had a girlfriend so i dont know but i hear that women tell their friends everything about their partner
how he fucks, dick size, etc etc
i would be fucking livid if a girl did this
fucking normie animals
>>
>>26256449
>>>A normal not fucking retarded guy
a beta
>>
>>26263180
All my br3hs tell me about their gf's bagina and stuff
>>
this one is stupid and specific but

>frequent omegle to get women to undress for me
>use the omegle game, some hits, mostly misses
>come across a woman
>she just sits there
>and sits there
>and sits there some more
>i start typing something, she immediately leaves

i get that people aren't always interested in the game, but they usually skip right away. these certain women wait until i give them some type of attention so they can leave, thus demonstrating the "control" that their looks have.

women are so fucking vain
>>
>>26250933
Those are shit tests

But how do you handle them? Maybe they do it to see if you do get upset because chad wouldn't care. I think chad knows all women are whores and it doesn't bother him
>>
File: 1381647454875.jpg (10 KB, 155x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381647454875.jpg
10 KB, 155x202
>>26263474
>Assuming decent women use Omegle
>You're in for a surprise!
>>
>talking to girls
Why the fuck are you even here?
GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26264082
>implying r9k still only consists of robots
>implying r9k isnt turning into /b/ 2.0
>implying you arent new
>implying REEEEE hasnt been overused and lost its meaning since 2013
>>
File: 1382925791166.jpg (69 KB, 505x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382925791166.jpg
69 KB, 505x490
>>26256772
>had pro-abstinence qt friend
>stopped being pro-abstinence after she took a dick
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 35
Thread DB ID: 486271



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.