[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally had to explain to my roomie that i wouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1394348491286.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1394348491286.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
>tfw literally had to explain to my roomie that i wouldn't clean the apartment just because his gf is coming over
fucking normies i tell you
>>
>>26250782
>getting cucked by your roommate to clean the apartment
I would leave your piss bottles and poop jugs all over the place senpai
>>
>>26250837
Don't forget the cum boxes
>>
>>26250837
>>26250865
no guys, im not getting cucked. i did not clean the appartment. he keeps asking me tho
>>
>>26250905
If you were the one who made the mess then you better fucking clean it up.
Also
>living with a roommate and not with your parents or alone w/ neetbux
O U T
U
T
>>
>>26251809
its not messy per say. its vacuuming and dusting off surfaces and general shit like that.

i would live with my parents but my mom is psychotic and my dad doesn't live anywhere near any uni i'd go to.
>>
Good on you, OP.

Sometimes I'm tempted to shit or piss in my roommate's trashcan because of things like this. I can't wait to move out.
>>
>>26250782
Make sure to make them feel as awkward as possible when they're there.
Tell them how you'd kill to have a gf and seeing couples causes you to rage inside.
But try to say it semi-jokingly
>>
>>26250782

You better prepare the lover's nest cucboi, if you are lucky maybe they will let you listen to them having sex
>>
>>26251887
>per se

Ok then yeah, your roommate should do that shit himself. The fact that he's doing it to impress his gf and not for the sake of good hygiene and cleanliness alone speaks about his character. The fact that he wants you to do it speaks even more.
Is he at least doing some cleaning by himself?
>>
>>26250905
Is it stuff you made dirty?
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>26250782
that showed him
>my smug when
>>
>>26250782
>I don't have a job and still can't clean up after myself.
Literally no concept of personal responsibility. I'm surprised you can even blame yourself for how shit your life turned out with that air of entitlement hovering somewhere around how bad you smell.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.