[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she isn't a radical feminist with blue hair who seethes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>she isn't a radical feminist with blue hair who seethes with anger for the patriarchy

red flags for women thread
>>
>She believes that there are actual discernible differences between all 11+ genders
>>
>she likes children
>she thinks being a stay at home mother is acceptable
>>
>smokes 15 bong rips every morning before working at noon

literally my ex gf
>>
>she likes any films or tv shows with male leads
>>
>>26250418
>she thinks KTM is better than Husqvarna
>>
File: 1453433638032.jpg (21KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1453433638032.jpg
21KB, 400x388px
>she thinks women wearing skimpy clothing in public is acceptable
>she doesn't like St Vincent, Nirvana, Lorde, Herb Alpert, Bjork
>she thinks adults building with legos is pathetic
>she refrences nigger memes constantly
>>
>>26250418
that's seattle. i recognize puget sound behind her.

luckily she's an extreme minority.
>>
>>26250921
shitlords not welcome in this thread

a womans worth is literally defined by how much of a feminist she is, the more radical the more hot she is
>>
>dyed hair
>hairy pits

I didn't ask for this fetish
>>
File: 213.jpg (18KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
18KB, 550x412px
>>26250684
that feel when all these hipster 'out there' girls havnt heard of Eisbrecher, OOMPH or Lorde
>>
>she thinks promiscuity is shameful
>she thinks modesty is shameful
>she isn't a feminist
when a man isn't a feminist it just tells me that he's a selfish asshole. when a woman isn't a feminist i don't even know what's wrong with her. some intense self loathing or something.
>>
>tfw bipolar, bisexual, chubby, dyed hair, undercutted, tattooed, pierced, smoking, self-cutting, tumblr browsing, unemployed gf

I'm not making any of that shit up. Why do I like her? Not even I know anymore
>>
>>26250470
GOD, weed addicts are the worst. I mean the WORST. I have dealt with tweakers, junkies, etc. But my "stoner" ex-gf was a goddamn nightmare. Anytime I tried to talk to her about something serious she would break down and stop crying (because smoking daily since you were 14 probably fucks with your brain) then go get high. I probably had 3 serious "You need to slow down or I'm out" talks with her before I finally gtfo.
>>
>>26251740
I think you're falling into the illusion that being submissive is a bad thing. If a woman isn't a feminist, and she likes traditional gender roles, then she realizes that. You sound like you just hate yourself for being male.
>>
>>26251793
This is a hardcore ironic shitposting thread in case you hadn't noticed.
>>
>>26251793
hes trolling you nigger
dont take the bait
this is a bait thread newfriend
>>
>she shaves any part of her body
>she uses normie shampoo instead of honey/vinegar/menstrual blood mixture
>she doesn't recognize the subtleties of your flubgender identity
>>
>>26250684
>>26251709
Lorde is shit tbqh famm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.