[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /gf but no friends/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 1407033310207.png (378KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
1407033310207.png
378KB, 580x346px
Who /gf but no friends/ here?
>>
File: normie branding.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
normie branding.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>2016
>not being /no gf and no friends/

fuck off, normiecuck
>>
I do have green frogs
>>
I'm in that situation and have been for years now. I've been with her for 8 years now and she's just about the only thing stopping me from hanging myself desu
>>
Have a girlfriend and friends. I just choose not to meet up with them.
So kind of the same thing i think.
>>
>>26249562
How is that even possible? i thought girls where extremely repulsed by loners what the fuck
>>
i have a chubby gf who ive been with for 2 yrs and hate and am not attracted to her at all but i cant leave her cause i get super bored since no friends
>>
>>26250661
Don't believe everything you read on the internet friend
>>
>>26250661
theres a difference between a guy who has aquaintances at work/school and no friends vs the autistic loser who doesnt talk to anybody at all and never speaks period
>>
>>26249562
yeah man
feels good
>>
>>26250687
I guess i was just projecting my irl experience senpai
>>26250689
i was the former but still no luck
>>
>>26250764
youre just ugly then sorry
>>
>>26250661
I know some autist without close friends but he somehow has a girlfriend. Not sure how.
>>
>>26250661
Mu situation is cringe worthy, be prepared

> Be a cyborg in college, with a very few friends, but going out like 2 times per year
> Meet a qt shy chick, get along, date for months
> Turns out she was a huge slut still into her ex, and she cucked me with him like 5 times before I found out
> So beta I stay with her, but literally hate her for this
> I don't know if its guilt or retardation, but after the cheating drama, she claims to love me and promise to never give up on me
> Lost my job and my friends afterwards, become full loner and loser faggot
> So I just profit of the situation and fuck her when I need too, get money from her, and hang out when I feel lonely, even if I can't stand her
> This shit is going on for like 4 years now
>>
File: 1453449894793.jpg (131KB, 824x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1453449894793.jpg
131KB, 824x1100px
Would it be weird to date a guy with no friends and then tell him if he ever makes a friend I'll break up with him or worse?

I don't have friends either and I think if he ever made a good friend (esp. a female) I'd get incredibly jealous. I don't want to have to compete and I feel like I want to date another introvert. If he's truly introverted, he should never have friends right? He'd be a lying sack of shit otherwise.

Should I my potential bf sign a contract or something? Would that creep you out?
>>
File: 1437687081955.jpg (189KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1437687081955.jpg
189KB, 1056x1080px
>>26250851
orginalo comentto
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>26249562
>when your girl gets invited to a party but you don't

Thank god I'm talking to a bookish girl now
>>
>>26250775
B-but the internet told me if i got fit and got a haircut id be attractive ;_;
>>
>>26250851
thats actually not beta at all and very alpha
>>
>>26250870
if your bf gives you control over him then you'd stop being attracted to him
>>
You need to prepare yourself emotionally to dump her anytime or if you develop feelings you will be cuck for life who cant draw line. And she will cuck you into oblivion
>>
>>26249562
How do you even get a gf without friends? like most relationships start because of mutual friends or social circles and shit.
>>
>>26250851
I did that I dated a slut and she was hot and fun to fuck so I just lead her on and fucked the shit out of her while I got money from her and her aunt was a weed dealer so free weed too

Wish I asked for nudes more
>>
>>26251019
>be a 10/10
>be one of those unfriendly extroverts whos loud but has no friends
its simple
>>
>>26251045
are you me? My confidence literally scares people away
>>
>>26251019
Girls just start talking to me
>>
>>26251013
That's not true. If I can't have control over something in my life than I don't want it at all.

That's why I don't want friends, they're impossible to control because you don't live with them or see them nearly enough. They also have other friends.
>>
>>26251058
It's not your confidence it's you being over confident with no abilities
>>
>>26250500

Are you me?

>8 years

Eerie. I'm the same. Neither of us have friends, it's... horrible. But at least we have eachother. I too enjoy this rarest of feels on an ongoing basis.
>>
>>26251058
i was saying thats what you have to be live to be friendless and get a gf kek im not loud at all i wouldnt even use "loud" and my name in the same sentence
>>
>>26251094
it's true, you simply haven't tried it yet
you should try working out that 'control' thing, seriously. i know some anon on an imageboard doesn't mean much to you but consider it
>>
>>26250870
It would not be weird, but it would most definitely be immoral. Maybe you should stop being a jealous bitch and fix your own problems instead of forcing them onto someone else?
>>
>>26251241
I'm not forcing the guy to enter the relationship, if he doesn't want to submit then he can go on his way.
>>
>>26251186
It's not something I can work out, I've been this way for years. I'm not going to surpress my identity for friends or a bf. I'd only let them into my life on my terms. I'm happier on my own then on someone else's terms.
>>
>>26251260
That's completely beside the point, you are making him choose between keeping you and giving up his social life. It's manipulative as fuck and scummy, and i can only imagine the level of desperation of the sad sap who would put themselves in that environment. Granted you ever ACTUALLY find someone who would agree to that to begin with.
>>
File: 1437236932057.jpg (138KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1437236932057.jpg
138KB, 1024x768px
Yep. I have a GF. Had one close friend but he's moved overseas so he's out of the picture. Doesn't really bother me, I always have lots of things to do by myself on my days off and if I need to hang out with someone I hang out with my GF. Colleagues at work are all lame cunts anyway. Without friends you don't have to waste money on unnecessary BS and you can live your life on your own terms.
>>
>>26251106
yep that might be it. How do I change myself? Before that I was a faggot without any confidence at all. How do I find the medium between these two?
>>
>>26251571
Get good at shit

My friend was handed life and everything and all he does is play video games and hackey sack but he's always feeling himself and cocky and overconfident as fuck

I've never seen him with a girl
>>
>>26251593
For you guys I should specify get good at cool stuff not anime drawing
>>
>>26251593
Well only thing Im known for is that Im good at english (being able to speak english is a rarity in my country). I cant play ANY sports. Yes I tried. Im 195cm but I suck even at basketball. What else can I get good at?
>>
>>26251321
She would have to be a 10/10, have the world's greatest personality (other than the jealousy thing), and very successful.

@OP
I have a girlfriend, and 1 friend. He's been my friend since I was 12. I have a couple other people I hang out with and talk to, but I wouldn't rely on them for anything, or consider them close at all. I'm not allowed to talk to girls at all, so my friend pool is limited, I also just don't like talking to strangers all that much. It makes me nervous, and I have a girlfriend and a friend, I don't need to be Mr. Popular.

My girlfriend on the other hand while doesnt really hang out with people now, has a huge list of friends, is practically famous in some areas (like regular on the street recognition), and a constant swarm of men trying to win her affections.

Sometimes she goes "I wish I had friends" and I want to hit her.
>>
>>26251045
I know a guy like that at my college
Not a 10/10 but he's on the swimming team so...
His roommate walked in on him with his girlfriend handcuffed to the bed.
Some people in the dorm got him anal beads for christmas with the note "for all the times we tell you to go fuck yourself"
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.