[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MRAs are a subculture of incompetent fags who have nothing better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: AverageMRA.png (378KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
AverageMRA.png
378KB, 600x419px
MRAs are a subculture of incompetent fags who have nothing better to do than troll feminists on the Internet with their misogynistic rage. MRAs like to portray themselves as "rational rugged individualists" bravely standing against big bad gubment, evil feminazis, and religious people, but in reality they are nothing more than frightened and spoiled children. Seeing how the typical MRA you meet on the interwebz is an 18 year old newfag living in his mother's basement this is literally true.

Your typical MRA is white, male, and libertarian. MRAs hold a unique place on the Internet. Rejected by christfag republicans and leftarded atheists alike, they live in the bowels of the Internet where they appeal to the lowest common denominator. Like sewer rats, MRAs thrive in dark places and they multiply their numbers by contaminating the moronic masses with their bullshit ideology. MRAs are especially happy in large and seedy Internet forums like Reddit and YouTube where popular appeal and widespread ignorance prevail over fact-checking and sound judgment.
>>
There are three possible fates for the typical MRA. Some MRAs "grow out" of their misogyny, and turn from spiteful bitter losers into just plain losers. Other MRAs are so full of AIDS they even become christfag republicans if it means getting more petty revenge on women. The last group of MRAs still remain atheist and misogynist basement dwellers, and often become morbidly obese and unwashed as a result. This explains the majority of MRA "gurus" like TheAmazingAtheist who completely fail in real life so they rely on the interwebz to stroke their e-dicks.

The "activism" MRAs engage in is as lame and impotent as their limp dicks, which frequently involves harassing and doxxing anyone who disagrees with them within the warm comfort of their hugboxes. During rare occasions, MRAs will try to pretend to be real activists and actually try to meet up in IRL, but these attempts are as pathetic as their fucking because only a handful show up. This proves that MRAs are not activists but whining imbeciles who are far worse than any tumblr feminist can hope to be. MRAs think they are "the greatest human rights movement of all time" and are on the verge of a revolution, but the truth is they are simply an extinction burst, the desperate dying song of misogynist faggots everywhere.
>>
File: nu male.jpg (427KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nu male.jpg
427KB, 1050x1080px
why should anyone care what some male feminist faggot thinks? fuck off OP
>>
File: 1450296249437.png (34KB, 352x173px) Image search: [Google]
1450296249437.png
34KB, 352x173px
nice ad hominems, someone is venting some butthurt
>>
The MRAs are dumb. Trying to counter feminism from an egalitarian angle is a futile endeavor. They just need to realize that gender equality is undesirable in and of itself.
>>
>>26248521
so what do you suggest as a counter to feminism?
>>
File: 1373014429569.jpg (41KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1373014429569.jpg
41KB, 500x423px
>>26248411
>>26248416

MRA is interchangeable with any pop-political movement
>>
>>26248566
I don't know I don't care
You are taking this shit too seriously you autistic . Who fucking types all that shit
>>
Im not an MRA butI am anti-feminist. Fuck off kike
>>
>>26248593
>Who fucking types all that shit
All of what shit? I just asked a question.
>>
>>26248593
>criticizes their methods but offers no alternative
And thats why your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>26248411
Everyone is shitty period. You just have to find the right type of people. Seriously, Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26248566
A movement that aims to significantly curtail the rights of women and reaffirm traditional gender roles. It would probably take massive social and economic changes to make such a thing possible, so that is what should be the goal.
>>
More feminist propaganda, kill yourself.
>>
>>26248639
>reaffirm traditional gender roles
I don't want traditional gender roles. Feminism is both the worst and best things to happen to men. Now we don't have to slaves to that bullshit and get fucked.
>>
>>26248411
I think pic related is a feminist mocking MRAS t.b.h
>>
File: 600px-Fat-MRA.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Fat-MRA.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>26248692
Who is this then, pal?
>>
>>26248721
A random guy on 4chan.

>automatically associating someone with a movement just to make them look bad even though nowhere does it says hes an MRA
How petty can you get?
>>
>>26248692
The poster could be used to describe any current social movement.
>>
>>26248692
yeah thats clearly what he's doing. If OP thinks thats an actual MRA he's even more of a retard than that autistic novel size post made him out to be.
>>
>>26248411
An answer to feminist dykes that post hateful comment about men.

Get laid you fat useless pile of shit.

An answer to an irrational male right activist.

Get laid you sorry ass whining bitch.
>>
a bunch of virgins that can't get pussy so they claim that they don't want any, can you get any more pathetic?
>>
>>26248772
Thats MGTOW. MRAs just hate feminists.
>>
>>26248785
Both are fags t b h
>>
>>26249512
Meh, nothing wrong with hating feminists.
>>
File: 1445195615808.jpg (166KB, 536x822px) Image search: [Google]
1445195615808.jpg
166KB, 536x822px
Good talk, bruh.

This prolly isnt original
>>
Women's Rights Activism
Men's Rights Activism

All well and good if you don't monetize your supposed victimhood.
>>
>>26249700
You're not fooling anyone OP
>>
>>26250081
Sorry, not op...

I don't have the patients to build a wall of text with which to crush a Norwegian gold prospecting enthusiast board
>>
>>26250222
Sorry but the opinions of male feminists are not worth listening to.
>>
>I' am so bad at being likeable that I've created an elaborate force-field of non-existent persecution to justify it
Isn't this what people on tumblr say?

Not an MRA btw, just saying
>>
>>26248416
>which frequently involves harassing and doxxing anyone who disagrees with them
(Not true, by the way)
>>
>>26250962
They have some vague sociological paradigm which states that their persecution is legitimate.
>>
>>26248566
Sexbots and artificial wombs. With them we will finally be free from the roastie menace.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.