[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I cry so easily?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: roman-avseenko-astronaut-3.jpg (485KB, 1920x998px) Image search: [Google]
roman-avseenko-astronaut-3.jpg
485KB, 1920x998px
I remember when I was a kid if I'd get in trouble, or even just questioned at school for something I did or didn't do - I would feel that lump in my throat and do my best to avoid crying... But it would just happen.

In my head I'd be saying "This isn't something to cry over", but my body would do its own thing.

Even now, as a 24 year old man - I know that if I'm questioned about something I did or didn't do. Or if someone speaks to me sternly, or says mean things to me, that lump will build up in my throat.

I think it's one of the major reasons I avoid people. I can't control my bodies urges to cry over the most stupid shit, even though I'm calmly telling myself "Don't cry, this isn't a big deal."

Anyone else have this? What's wrong with me?
>>
Congratulations, you are emotionally fragile
>>
>>26247524
meditate dude, just sit don't try to do anything and enjoy the nothing they you're experiencing, after some time something will probably come up just dont let it scare you.
>>
I haven't cried in 10+ years.

I'm 30.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
>>
That's just how you were born, I guess.
Strangely enough, I was extremely emotional when I was younger so I would also cry a lot. Now, I have a lot of trouble showing emotions and any time that I happen cry is just because I feel like it.
>>
>>26247524
I had this too growing up. Being oversensitive to discipline makes you a better person. Unfortunately the whole emo culture grew whenever I was in school so I would cut my arms and legs over it thinking I deserved the pain for being such a faggot. It's fucked up, I know. I still have a few scars, it's not worth it.
I still have this to a lesser extent. I still push myself and get mad over doing bad instead of "Oh well, I tried my best xD".
Funny thing is that I can't cry about anything else. I even watched my dad get arrested and get 5 years in prison and I was somehow okay with it.
>>
You are just fragile, anon.
Very fragile.
Like me.
>>
>>26247750
>Now, I have a lot of trouble showing emotions
Congratulations, you're dead inside.
>>
File: 547136409.jpg (107KB, 848x900px) Image search: [Google]
547136409.jpg
107KB, 848x900px
>>26247877
I've realized that long ago.
>>
Same OP
I don't even know why
I'd also cry whenever some started arguing with me or fighting over something.
Sometimes I'd feel like crying if two other people were arguing
I don't know

I don't talk to people too much anymore, so I don;t know if it's still the case or what
>>
File: 1412968610880.jpg (383KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1412968610880.jpg
383KB, 1024x764px
>>26247524
>What's wrong with me?
Youre a little bitch, thats what.
>>
>>26247944
That's the thing though. I'm not crying because what they said effected me or something... It's just something I can't help.

It pisses me off, but there's literally nothing I can do about it.
>>
>>26247524
male or female?

Makes a difference
>>
>>26248009
Why do you think you're crying..? It just coincidentally happens, but only in those cases? Obviously if it only happens in certain circumstances it is affecting you, whether it be unconsciously or not. The faster you accept that fact, the faster you can change it.
>>
>>26248036
Male. If I was female I wouldn't give a shit. That's why it's better for me to be a recluse.
>>
File: 1412972669995.jpg (112KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1412972669995.jpg
112KB, 540x720px
>>26248009
>I'm not doing [reaction] because of [action]
Nigger please.

Youre just having a biological response to an action (being chastised etc). You get tears in your eyes and have a feeling like an overwhelming energy shoots through you, don't you?
>>
>>26248050
I'm telling you it's just a physiological response. In my head I'll be perfectly calm, rationalizing the situation. But my body betrays me. There's nothing I can do about that lump that builds up in my throat.
>>
>>26248104
Yes, it happens to me as well, but what im telling you is that its an unconscious physiological response. For some reason, unbeknownst to you, that affects you in a way which makes you cry. Physiological responses dont happen out of thin air.
>>
>>26247524
You might be a highly sensitive person.
>>
>>26247524
you might not belong on this website.

Seriously tho, how do you stand being here?
The first time someone called me a faggot on here hurt my feelings just like you describe, even though I knew better than to take it seriously. But then I got over it, stopping being a thin-skinned pussy and started viewing criticism as a tool for self-improvement instead of a personal attack.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.