[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if a girl talks openly about sex with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
What does it mean if a girl talks openly about sex with me?
>>
She sees you as one of her girlfriends and feels comfortable enough to talk about it with you. Or she want's you to give her the D. It's really all up to you to decide which one you are.
>>
bumpsadaisu
>>
>>26247163
I actually never thought about it like that. I always thought it means she sees you as a friend, and that you will never fuck her, but I can see the reasoning behind the "she wants you to giver her the D".
>>
>>26247130
You have to flirt back, you dumbass!
>>
>>26247130
that she enjoys having sex with guys that arnt you
>>
>>26247130
It means she's a trashy slut
>>
File: 1438354654448.png (16KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1438354654448.png
16KB, 669x627px
>>26247130
she sees you as a sissy beta cuck who has literally 0 shot with her, so she may aswell talk to you about how chad treats her like a real man to boost her own ego
>>
>>26247163
from experience, pretty much this

she sees you as someone she would never have sex with and feels comfortable talking about it with you because you are completely non-sexual to her and off her radar

she could also be a tease and wants you as an orbiter
>>
>tfw had four girls talk about their periods in front of me and another guy
Is it official? Are we considered betas?
>>
Do you have any sexual experience?

Talk to her about things you enjoy doing to women (make it up if need be). Tell her that you really like how a girl sounds when you softly bite on her neck, that you love teasing a girl by teasing your tongue around her pussy, but avoiding her clit etc.

If she starts responding with shit like "that would feel so good", you know she wants to fuck you. If she says shit like "haha yeah my massive cocked bf Dylan used to do that..." then you're just her new girlfriend, congrats.
>>
>>26247130
That she's a whore, plain and simple. Most likely a shitty person in general in my experience.

It could mean she sees you as a friend, it could mean she wants the D, possibly both (again, speaking from experience). The one thing I can tell you is that every single girl like that I've known is a shitty person who you has had some kind of mental issue (I've noticed suicide attempts are almost always a thing with these girls).

There's one girl like that I'm still friends with, so I don't want to say they're all cunts, but even she has a few very problematic personality flaws.
>>
>>26247130
Context? Usually either she's telling you what kind of girl she is and is trying to suss out what kind of man you are, or she is making fun of you by waving something you'll never have in your face.
>>
>>26247540
yes

you think they would talk about a disgusting bodily function in front of chad, possibly ruining their chances by completely grossing him out?

know your place beta
>>
>>26247566
>problematic

please never use this word again
>>
>>26247581
Fuck you, faggot, I chose not to play this game a long time ago. Can't be a beta if I don't play the game and orbit the bitches.
>>
>>26247597
stop lashing out at me, they see you as a beta, that's it.
>>
>>26247596
What's wrong with that word? I originally put "obnoxious", but that wasn't the word I was looking for.
>>
>>26247606
>implying I give a fuck
>>
File: 1449832692100.jpg (11KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1449832692100.jpg
11KB, 250x236px
>>26247130
Either flirting or just being a normal person who has no idea they're discussing with a sexually repressed autist?
>>
>>26247566
>>26247572
The context is she's a special snowflake tumblrite who's compelled to talk about bipolar disorder and how fucked in the head she is with me and how she's practically borderline insane. She's also openly upfront about just about every topic imaginable, not just sex, but other perverted things as well.

But she's an 8/10 and my only shot with someone who's not butt ugly.
>>
>>26247657
holy shit kek

RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
>>
>>26247657

You're still the worst shitposter. I can pick out your posts on every thread.
>>
>>26247611
Not him but, problematic is one of feminism's favorite buzzwords and hearing it causes anyone who is sane to cringe.
>>
>>26247130
Had this happen to me. A friend talked to me about her exes' penises and her Tinder hook-ups the first time we met.
I guess that I'm one of her girlfriends now.
It sucks, because I have feelings for her.
>>
>>26247679
This is my first time posting on /r9k/ in weeks, autismus maximus.
>>
>>26247709
>It sucks, because I have feelings for her.

yea well she doesn't have any feelings for you. the longer you stay in that relationship the worse you're going to feel. bail out now to save yourself the mental anguish.
>>
>>26247711

I'm referring specifically to your posts today. They're bad. Stop. 90% chance you've been drinking and are a female.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 800x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 800x780px
>>26247130

It means you are about as sexy appealing to her as a toaster

Women dont talk about sex with guys they like beside blatantly telling chad to fuck her meat sock.

>talking to girls

Leave you normie fuck
>>
>>26247657
>she's a special snowflake tumblrite who's compelled to talk about bipolar disorder and how fucked in the head she is with me and how she's practically borderline insane. She's also openly upfront about just about every topic imaginable, not just sex, but other perverted things as well.

That's a pretty good summary of all the girls I've known who are like this, along with fairly heavy drug use (not just weed) and self harming/suicidal tendencies.

>>26247681
So I can't use that word because someone else that people don't like has used it too?
>>
>>26247130
From my experience, if a woman is open with you about sex, she wants your dick. Stop over thinking it and feed it to her before she loses interest in you.
>>
>>26247749
>So I can't use that word because someone else that people don't like has used it too?

just find a better word, that word has been hijiacked by SJWs and feminists. go ahead and use it if you want, but it really is a very cringey word at this point
>>
>>26247749
>fairy heavy drug use and self harming/suicidal tendencies
That applies as well.

Do I have a shot or not?
>>
>>26247743
I'll take someone with supposed experiences (>>26247762) over an autist who complains about some beta talking to girls on a Taiwanese social retardation bulletin board.
>>
>>26247730
Can't avoid her. We'll run into each other in class, because we have the same major at uni and her best friend is one of my best friends.
Still hope there's something more there than friendship.
>>
>>26247889
Don't avoid her. Just ignore the feels. Being in love never helped anyone.
>>
>>26247770
>Do I have a shot or not?

Just get out now while you're still ahead. Its not worth it.
>>
>>26247914
I'm not even in love with her, I just have stronger feelings her than I have for other friends. Doesn't mean I'm head over heels though.

And still I can't ignore my feelings. I talked about this with a mutual friend and she said I should tell her exactly like that, that I have feelings for her, but that I'm not exactly sure about the nature of those feelings and that I just know I like her more than just as a friend.

Should I follow girl advice?
>>
File: 1453319451720.jpg (25KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1453319451720.jpg
25KB, 332x332px
>>26247769
Nigger please, I'm going to keep using that word.
>>
>>26248060
>girl advice

oh yea, go ahead and take her advice if you want the girl you like be completely confused about your confused feelings....

don't listen to women, they don't know anything
>>
>>26248129
I thought she told me to do that because she'd want to know if she was in that situation. Seemed to make sense.

I don't know Anon. Maybe she likes me too, but has always seen an implied platonic friendship. I have to know what's the deal here and no better way to find out I'm afraid.
>>
>>26248129
This. It's weird how women ARE women so they should understand women, yet they give the shittiest possible girl advice. Also it's a fact that women considered sons of single mothers (I'm not one) shit tier bf material 99% of the time because of this.
>>
>>26248186
>I thought she told me to do that because she'd want to know if she was in that situation.

even if she was, what is that going to do? oh yay you're both confused, but at least we're aware of our confusion now!

how is this going to help anything? seriously, don't take advice from women, that's how you end up using women logic on women, and it just doesn't work.
>>
>>26247769
You're being really problematic,anon.
>>
>>26247130
I'm doing a "I am a girl" post but OP asked: it means I am interested and want the D. It's a way to find out info and drop hints about what you'd like without being upfront about it.
Think about it, it means that sex is on my mind when I am with that person. If I was disgusted and creeped out I wouldn't even mention being a sexual creature.

For the guys with the period talk, or body hair removal: you're beta'ed.
>>
>>26248281
I hope telling her and seing her reaction might help me figure out what I feel for her. If she deels similarly, maybe things will somehow work out. If she says theres nothing more than friendship, it might help me get over it faster.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.