[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you driving trucks like a real man, /r9k/? >no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: truck.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
truck.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Why aren't you driving trucks like a real man, /r9k/?

>no education required
>close to $50k starting
>less and less people are doing it so the pay will only increase
>plenty of opportunities to only drive within your state/district
>spend all your time alone
>no need to dress up or kiss anyone's ass or sit in a boring office

It's a perfect robot job.
>>
>>26246958
The licence is expensive and it requires physical strenght to unload trucks.

My father was a trucker and I used to accompany him.
>>
>>26246958
Hey I support this :)
>plenty of runaways you can pi k up in truck stops:p
>you can do wathever you want with the :)
>even dith them in the middle of nowhere when you are done :)
>you are always changing states so nobody will be able to find you ;p
I would totally be a trucker if I needed to work to live :)
>>
>driving truck
>get horny for a wank
>pull out oculus headset
>wank in VR and drive at the same time
i don't see any downsides to this.
>>
>>26246994
It's really not expensive considering the pay you will get.
>>
>>26246958
It is funny that you say that it is a perfect robot job as it is literally a perfect job for robots.

Self driving trucks are the future, enjoy being obsolete in a few (7+) years f a m.
>>
File: 1454318393267.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454318393267.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>26246958
Honking at random normie couple when you pass them would be pretty fun

And if you feel suicidal you can smash into them, heck if ur truck is big enough you can roll over normies all say
>>
>>26247045
Well I'm European.
Here we don't get much for driving trucks.

Since I'm failing uni I'm possibly considering it though.
>>
>>26247088
you actually do
holy shit you do escpecially if you are western yuropean

its not a good job for robots since you have to deliver on time, while keeping the rules (X amount of driving hours, Y amount of resting, truck ban on weekends, different rules apply in different countries)
dealing with storage staff, who wish you to unload the truck but its not your job etc.
>>
File: pick1900.jpg (348KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
pick1900.jpg
348KB, 635x773px
>>26246958

seems like it would have been a cool job to have in the 70s. Today, a lot of the new truck drivers are construction workers who had their jobs taken by mexicans or factory workers who had their jobs shipped overseas.
>>
>>26247084
>Huge truck
>passing anything
lol do you even aut/o/?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.