[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hear people laughing in public >Are they laughing at me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1454548286220.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1454548286220.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>Hear people laughing in public
>Are they laughing at me?
>>
>>26244880
I wish I could pull that out of you.
>>
>>26244880
Whenever It happen I put up a smug and condescending attitude. Now people are mad instead.
>>
File: 37754234345.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
37754234345.png
30KB, 400x400px
>>26244880
iktf

>tfw face starts to go red
>tfw they weren't even paying attention to me before but now they are
>Face get seven more red and sweaty
>>
File: 1452263336251.png (24KB, 823x546px) Image search: [Google]
1452263336251.png
24KB, 823x546px
>>26244880
Yes, yes they are desu senpai
>>
>>26246230
>>26246230
dats cute
>>
>>26244880
I know that feel.

>eating alone at the cafeteria
>2 guys eating at the table next to me
>Listen to one of them talking and laughing
>he doesn't even say anything funny
>paranoia.exe
>"are they laughing at me?"
>look at him
>looks back
>can't tell anything
>continue eating
>he laughs again
>wtf.png
>angry
>look again
>he stares at a window in the other direction
>he's actually on the phone with someone

wew lads. I'm starting to get rid of the issue but it sure ain't just going away.
>>
Are you in Des Moines, OP? My friends and I laughed at a passerby today. Perhaps it was you?
>>
>>26246290
I live in England.
I made this thread because I get this feeling on the bus every time I go to college.
>>
Sheesh are people really that mentally ill?
>>
>>26244880

>hear laughter anywhere in my vicinity
>immediately get mad and self conscious
>>
File: 1453837958931.jpg (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453837958931.jpg
128KB, 500x500px
>lol what's that SMELL?
>>
>be me walking down the road by myself
>see group of normies walking towards me, they're all talking and laughing
>as soon as we pass each other they all go quiet
>couple seconds after they've gone past, suddenly thunderous laughter
>can't help but think they're laughing at me

This literally happens all the time
>>
>>26244880
Classic anxiety disorder my friend, I got on an SSRI, now I literally couldn't give a fuck if I tried. In b4 drugs are bad. Sometimes they are a viable option, I had a chemical inbalance, the drugs fixed said imbalance. Find the right dosage so you don't become numb and you will honestly feel normal for the first time in ages.
>>
>>26244880

The way I got over this was realising how narcissistic it was of me to think that people in groups have nothing better to do than laugh at me and only me.
>>
>>26246478
but people really laugh at me. they literally turn back, see me and laugh.

I do not even know why
>>
>>26246492
sometimes they do. The paranoia is always caused by some real incidents.
Once a car with 4 guys inside passed by, and someone yelled at me "go get a haircut you faggot" and they all laughed.
Tbqh I had some shitty afro-like hair and a long beard. I did look a bit like a hobo.
At some point I became self aware of my appearance, but the problem is that you start mistrusting your instinct.
Do I look weird? Do I look anxious? etc.
>>
>>26246412
I love how I just ripped a couple nasty farts right before I read this.
>>
>>26246517
yep, people will laugh at you, people are assholes and will make fun of anyone that is not part of their group. the trick is to not care, anxiety exacerbates the issue and makes you overthink everything. go to a GP, go on the meds for a month as a trial, i promise you that you will feel 100 times better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.