[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[starts rubbing her foot in your crotch] wot do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 080_002253452.jpg (49KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
080_002253452.jpg
49KB, 648x486px
>[starts rubbing her foot in your crotch]
wot do?
>>
>>26244612
>megan you bony piece of shit if you keep touching me i'm going to tell everybody that you were molested
>don't look at me like that, and if you cry i swear to god i will smack you in front of these strangers
>>
>>26244612
>>26244878
>fuck outta here with your stupid ass teeth. donkey lookin skinny lil white girl.
>>
>>26244878
>bony
>being healthy is now grounds for insult in America
>>
>>26245080
implying being underweight and weak is a good thing

if you could afford to eat more mabye you would understand
>>
>>26245136
>op girl
>underweight

goddamn you're delusional
>>
>>26244612
My rule for social situations in life: If you don't know how to respond, don't day or do anything.
>>
>>26245169
say**
oop
>>
>>26245169
>did you mean to say that out loud, anon?
>why are you staring off into the distance so hard?
>>
>>26245147
>literal twigs for arms
>no titties

if she's 12 it's completely reasonable, but a grown woman should be able to do a pullup
>>
>"P-please stop touching me and sitting near me"
>"Your boyfriend looks like he is going to kill me"
>As she rubs my crotch he calls his boyz
>I orgasm and try to get up and run
>open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>26245241
Yeah, if I say something cringe by accident, and someone tries to take advantage of it to laugh, or if a girl makes an uncomfortable sexual gesture, I'll just ignore it like they don't exist
>>
>>26245283
Ex. A in the case of, "Why anon has no friends"
>>
>>26245312
Hehe...

that's it. I just won't respond after that.
>>
I'd probably pre in my pants then tell her I need to go.
>>
>You can't touch me there
>>
>>26245312
People stop trying to talk to you if you don't respond. You could literally be in the most emotional heated argument on earth and if you just blank out and ignore them, they'll go away in like 1 minute, maybe less.
>>
>>26244612
stop it slavshit!
>>
File: 1448678950489.jpg (31KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1448678950489.jpg
31KB, 463x462px
This happened to me in 8th grade, couldn't tell if she was serious or teasing because I was so weird.
>>
>>26244612
>cum the second her foot touches my leg
>>
>>26244612
*sperms*

"UGHHH YOU FUCKING RAPIST"

*reees out of store*
>>
Smile and act casual to trick her that I've ever known love.

One time a polish girl was flashing her vagina at me while sitting with her little kike boyfriend in a hostel. I was frankly offended.
>>
>>26244612
Wake up

I wish I was original
>>
>>26245941
I would do this too. As soon as I get even the slightest female attention I get wet
>>
Sue her for rape, obviously
>>
File: 03yTOs.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
03yTOs.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>26244612
Umm do are you okay? Do you need to go to the bathroom or something?
>>
>>26244612
stroke her foot with my fingertips whilst i pretend not to know whats going on.
>>
>>26245147
>he doesn't have a tall fertility goddess gf to have strong children with

Pathetic. Its like you WANT your children to be manlets.
>>
File: 1453347515708.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1453347515708.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>26244889
>>26245136
>>26245255
>>26247325
Ameritards being delusional about what a normal person's weight is.
Doesn't surprise me anymore that my girlfriend's retard and fat piece of lard of a brother is always so satisfied with himself when he does his sad little "Y u so skinny / U guys need to eat" routine when we see him.
It's like your vanity sizing getting out of hand because the 3/4 of you are falling in the chubby to morbidly obese spectrum.
Last time I was in the US it was both hilarious and sad trying to shop for a fucking shirt because even the S sizing is a very loose fitting M in Europe, and your M is already big enough to be a bloody camping tent.
Had the bad idea of watching a stupid reality show with morbidly obese people, called my 600lbs life or something: people are like cheering on some inhuman 600lbs monster for losing 50lbs but EVERY single person around them, family, hospital, people in the street would be considered overweight by any standard in my country.
Anyway you motherfuckers need less Jesus and more vegetables/water/reduced portions.
/rant
>>
WAITER, WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
instinctively bat her foot away and look at her like I want to snap her neck for a brief second and scare her away permanently
>>
>>26247864
You realize the sizes are not based on what is a medium in your country? There isn't a universal standard of what a medium shirt size should be, it's relative to the culture.
>>
>>26247918
>You realize the sizes are not based on what is a medium in your country?
That's exactly what I'm saying: sizing is a reflection of the statistical average for weight and body type in a given country, plus some marketing techniques like vanity adjustment sprinkled on top of it.
The fact that your sizing is "off" by more than a size from most of Europe's (Brits excluded they're like a toned down version of you obesity-wise), is telling of how skewed your concept of a healthy weight is.
And we're not even the skinniest people in Europe over here.
Every time I'm in the US I feel like the average guy/girl is at least chubby and people are delusional about it because it's a whole circlejerk of chubby people only wanting to tell and hear reassuring stuff to and from each other.

>it's relative to the culture
No it's relative to a statistical average, it's not an opinion or a point of view, it's a measurable deviation from what human biology dictates is a healthy norm, a cold hard fact, however much you'd like it to be otherwise.
>>
One time I was at my buddy's house, hanging out on the couch gaming. His sister came home and sat at the end of my couch and took a bunch of my blanket. I kept kicking her with my foot to show my disproval, but I guess she was drunk and horny because she spread her legs and I started rubbing her pussy with my foot. Twenty minutes later the lights are out and a movies on, her heads in my lap, and she's choking on my cock. The next day I went back and fucked her in the living room and then in my back seat. Still wish I'd tasted her yummy Italian pussy tho. Bitch couldn't even make me nut.
>>
File: 1423450600380.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423450600380.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
>>26246001
Beat me to it

Ravioli ravioli comment is originoli
>>
She'd stop soon enough after she realizes that she doesn't even need her whole hand to jerk me off.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.