[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more self centered than divorcing your spouse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: scum.jpg (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
10KB, 256x256px
Is there anything more self centered than divorcing your spouse for anything other than severe physical abuse?

Ruining the lives of your children just because you're bored is unacceptable and these people should be harshly punished.
>>
>>26241885
Kids adjust easily. They would be sad for a while, but they'd also be sad when they get older and realize their parents were miserable for years and years.
>>
>>26241933
It's statistically proven that growing up without a father leads to a significant increase in the incidence of mental illness, poor social skills and even criminality.
>>
>>26241885
once the kids are gone it's kind of a waste

let them part ways if they hate each other
>>
>>26242027
Getting a divorce doesn't mean they have to grow up without their father. Normally they'd spend their time 50/50 with both parents.
>>
>>26242027
so the solution is to keep kids in a dysfunctional family where both parents hate each other and don't cooperate at all. genius
>>
>>26241933
>>26242059
The point is that the parents were only "miserable" because the wife was a screeching pig who cared more about her petty feelings than her husband or children.

There's a reason divorce only became a thing after we started pretending women were equal.
>>
>>26242109
uh, that's some mighty powerful projection you have going on there. my parents relationship dynamic was literally nothing like that.
>>
Adultery's another up-there reason, honestly.
>>
>>26242078
>50/50
Its more like every other weekend
>>
>>26242078
First of all, that's not usually true.

Second of all, kids aren't stupid, they still see that their parents don't live with each other, and that will affect them.
>>26242100
see >>26242109

>>26242128
Then why did they divorce?
>>
>>26242139
Adultery has existed for generations, it just wasn't something worth destroying a marriage over until recently.
>>
>>26242148
they split up, didn't see it as a big deal, she was the primary breadwinner and his commute was so long that he wasn't there much anyways.

i'd rather have my dad live his life then have to be a factory worker/ stay at home dad or whatever so he could check in on me to make sure i'm not jerking off to videogames 4 hours a day like i was.
>>
>>26242304
But didn't he have to give your mommy child support bux?
>>
>>26242333
just waiting to spout the next big misoggy-knees epic counter-culture may may, huh, faggot?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.