[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I expect as a robot going in to college? I could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x191px
What should I expect as a robot going in to college? I could barley handle high school.
>>
>>26240590
You don't have to talk to anyone if you have social anxiety or whatever. If you want to you can join a club of something you are interested in but don't believe the meme of going to parties, you can be all alone if you want and noone will bother you
>>
How do I deal with interacting with people on projects and shit? I'm so akward it's cringy. Imagining walking down a hall again knowing there will probably be at least 20 people looking at me scares the shit out of me. I don't want to be that weird guy who everyone thinks is a joke.
>>
>>26241002
>at least 20 people looking at me
Why would they be looking at you? They'll be much more preoccupied with whatever class it is you're doing.
>>
That's just the feeling I get when I'm around people I don't know. I have confidence problems
>>
>>26241124
One lesson you need to learn is that strangers don't care about you, they don't think of you, and even if you do something awkward they will forget it the second you stop the interaction.
>>
But what about the people that I have classes with and see everyday? And the profs? Theres just going to be a constant build up of akwardness every time I interact with them.
>>
>>26241206
You don't have to interact with them almost at all if you choose not to
>>
>>26240590
you can go full introvert robot but you have to deal with chads and stacies at an increased frequency
>>
I live in a college dorm. People talk to me sometimes but my life is pretty much saying hello or what's up to neighbors who initially thought I was normal but stopped inviting me to hang out with them pretty much the second week of school but pretend we're homies.

Beyond that it's not all that stressful or anxiety inducing, I go to class on occasion and don't talk to anyone, go to the gym and get my routine as quickly as possible, eat in the dining hall where I feel like everyone is staring at me and go back to my room.

Miserable existence but much better than HS
>>
>>26241337
What about giving presentations? That's what scars me the most. It's in avoidable if I want to actually make it through
>>
Liberals, sluts, alcohol, apathy, stress, and a poor education.

Welcome to the machine senpai
>>
How much you have to interact with people depends on your school an major. If you're STEM chances are you won't have to interact with many people at all. What's your major OP?
>>
>>26241483
Do you have anyone to talk to at all? I have like two friends here in this town that I talk to and go see. But I think they'll stop after I'm 3 hours away. Should I be prepared for near complete isolation?
>>
>>26240590
you should expect life to be shit

>t. sitting in college dorm rn

so here is what is going to happen:

you will make NO friends
you will get SHIT grades
you will do NOTHING except sit in your room browsing 4chan

you get a lot more freedom in college than you do in high school... but it doesnt matter. you will probably go get a burrito once a week

have fun good luck
>>
>>26241694
Performance arts in music
>>
>>26241706
You're probably the first person I talked to today
>>
>>26241741
Fuck. How long have you been there for? Do you get comftorable with it or does it get progressively worse?
>>
More of the same. Except people tend to leave you alone more often.
>>
>>26240590
>Barley
I can see the teachers loved you
>>
>>26241772
This is my second semester, honestly it sucks. I hate Thursday and Friday nights, hearing the people on my floor preparing to go out and party and knowing I don't fit in to any of that. I have two beautiful girls across the hall from me and they've fucked dozens of guys these last three weeks alone

I go on the yik yak (anonymous messaging service) for my campus and see women gossiping over the tall handsome Chads and know I'll never be desired. I'll never have friends or be invited to parties, I kind of preferred in high school where at least I didn't know all the fun people were having

I just want to kill all the normies
>>
File: wK4dth6.png (393KB, 640x655px) Image search: [Google]
wK4dth6.png
393KB, 640x655px
>>26241825
There are some days where I don't say a single word from when I wake up to when I get home from classes.

I just go to class and go home. It makes me wonder when the hell will I find friends or a girlfriend for that matter. Time will tell, I guess.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.