[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

black guy here How do I obtain a skinny white feminist gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

black guy here

How do I obtain a skinny white feminist gf?
>>
Walk in to any University
>>
Just ask them, I hope your comfortable with being used as a tool to signal their progressive values by being a coal burner though, that's the only reason they'll date you.
>>
>>26239278
Are you sure they won't be turned off by my social ineptitude?
>>
>>26239255
1. Dress like a hipster and attend college liberal clubs then speak about topics you have thoroughly researched

2. Go to some hip-hop performance and hump some stoned girl when she turns her ass to face you, say as little as possible and when you do speak be loud and inarticulate
>>
>>26239287
Most girls wouldn't date anyone for reasons beyond getting their pussies pounded anyway.
>>
>>26239255
embrace your inner tyrone
>>
>>26239255
just whip out your 10 inch anaconda

fuck you tyrone you got it so easy
>>
>>26239255
just go to college, and they stop being feminists when you make her cum, they are normal while sex lasts.

>source: college experience
>>
>>26239302
thats hot for them, you can be social and silly when drugs are involved ;)
>>
>>26239255
Just be bold. Dress hipstery and go after them hard. Feminists talk a tough game, but they love to be dominated; far more than non-feminist girls.

Most masochist girl I've ever fucked was an uber-catholic chick. Second most masochist girl I've ever fucked was a check-your-privilege "political-lesbianism-is-a-legitimate-political-stance" feminist.
>>
>>26239373
This. THIS. FUCKING THIS.

Every time I've slept with women, they do exactly this.
>>
Just start talking about how you hate racism and shit. Feminists are basically the same thing as sjws which are just liberal hipsterfags on steroids. Tell them you hate racism and think every culture should be accepted including muslims and shit and support syrian rapists refugees and whatever. Just say everything we make fun of here and her gross never shaven or showered, yeast infected, roastie vagina will be wet as fuck.
>>
Post face and then we'll talk man
>>
>>26239373
>>26241013
>>/normiebook/

original senpaitachi
>>
File: 5646456.jpg (86KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
5646456.jpg
86KB, 800x624px
>>26242198
Any hope?
>>
>>26242912
ye, you got that tyrone look

you would be swimmin in pussy for sure
>>
>>26239255
stop being black
>>
File: SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIT.jpg (39KB, 501x373px) Image search: [Google]
SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIT.jpg
39KB, 501x373px
>>26242912
SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.png
>>
File: Trayvon-Martin.jpg (61KB, 1000x671px) Image search: [Google]
Trayvon-Martin.jpg
61KB, 1000x671px
>>26239255
You'll have no luck with a feminist.

Just go after your average skinny white SJW girl after another dindu nuffin happens. A mate of mine got the succ from some progressive bitch after Trayvon bit the dust.
>>
File: bebby.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bebby.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>26239307
>speak about topics you have thoroughly researched
>implying you need to do anything other than speak out of your ass to impress girls when talking about anything
>>
>>26242912
gucci, is that you????
>>
File: 1389026828750.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1389026828750.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>>26239255
>feminist
Do you hate yourself?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.