[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quit your job women aren't supposed to work, be my housewife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_14133-images(2)617661223.jpg (13KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14133-images(2)617661223.jpg
13KB, 208x242px
>Quit your job women aren't supposed to work, be my housewife and let me provide for you
>Ok I want to buy this list of videogames this list of manga this list of anime this list of fan products this computer and tablet which are gonna be mine btw you are not to touch or use them whatsoever these trips to these anime cons these books these tools to create my passion etc
>Wtf I ain't buying you that shit
>Ok guess I won't quit my job
>Look providing means I only give you basic necessities
>And why would I quit my job for those when I already provide them myself for me better than you ever could along with a good selection of those nice things mentioned earlier? If I were to be your housewife my condition would worsen, I would lose a lot of things that give me joy and I would lose control over my own life for basic shit I already can get myself which would be very stupid of me. I want to improve my condition not make it worse

Why do men say they want to provide for a woman when they really don't? If you want to provide for me that means you provide me with everything I want, otherwise I'd rather secure my living standards and provide for myself as I already do. It's more logical to me than being forced to be a house slave waiting for massa's approval on everything and be expected to even be thankful for that, when I am a free person.
>>
you just arent worthy enough, thats why. work on yourself first before you bitch about things you dont even have the slightest clue about
>>
>>26239230
And here comes the autist taking everything literally. I already have a husband, retar.
>>
>>26239312
>>26239230
Furthermore, anon. I like myself as I am. I have a good job with which I can get myself all the basic necessities for a good living and more. I am resilient, I am good by myself and I have ambitions. Why should I drop all that for a man who doesn't care about me? If your answer is "because you're a woman" being a woman doesn't mean one is without dreams, desires and ambitions of her own. That's why I married my husband who respects that and respects my ambitions and not a robot who just expects me to be a slave.
>>
>>26239590
then fucking divorce him you man hating cunt
it's clear you have a chip on your shoulder about your soggy knees and want to over analyze what your husband does
he doesn't want to pay for your shit because even though women have been fighting the idea that they're walking vaginas for centuries, they still enforce the idea that men are walking wallets

it does not mean you get everything you want
if you don't work, you get what he'll give you, end of story, tough luck
if you work then you get to decide
make up your fucking mind, go with it, stop posting about it and leave this fucking board because you clearly don't belong here in the slightest
>>
>>26239712
Who's complaining about my husband, autist? I am not talking about him in the slightest, you are talking bullshit about me. OP doesn't describe him, he's not a robot. OP describes the typical robot with his shit absurd demands. This thread is not about him or men like him. It's about you and your kind of males. You deserve a response from a woman about your shit expectations.
>>
>>26239590
>I am good by myself and I have ambitions. Why should I drop all that for a man who doesn't care about me?
>>26239312
I already have a husband, retar.
>>
>>26240031
>What are rethorical questions for the purpose and sake of debate guys
>>
>>26239312
how else can i take it when you stated it literally? are you ok or are you just bitter i called you out?

>>26239590
2 posts? didnt read the second one. i dont care how butthurt you are. YOU are the problem here
>>
nasty ass fujo
>>
Why would you be against women in the workforce? I'm all for having every person provide for themselves as best they can.
>>
>>26239712
idk if this is real or b8.
OP should be allowed to vent, just like most ppl on here do.
Stop being a faggot.
>inb4 "Ew! Feminazi!"
Stop being a faggot.
She really does have a point.
However, OP, maybe sit down and talk to your husband about it?
lol I have no idea what I'm talking about I'm autistic XD
>>
File: why women get married.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
why women get married.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>26239180
>Why do men not know that I'm entitled to everything I want because I'm a princess and it's my way or the highway?

You'll made a great ex-wife someday.
>>
>>26240063
All right, show me what you think I stated literally so I can correct your autism once again for the sake of this debate.
>>
>>26240172
stated literally what? calm down, and type your sentences out fully. i think you need to take a break...
>>
>>26240132
I'm not venting about my husband though. He's a wonderful person. I'm venting against all the men on here who want submissive slave waifus without caring for what the woman wants. I wouldn't let my daughter with robots.
>>
>>26240253
why do you deserve what you want? what have you done to earn it?
>>
LOL @ these illiterate autists failing to grasp what your hypotetical dialogue is about.
You are right. No woman in her right mind who can provide for herself will volunteer for domestic slavery. Traditional marriage is such a scam.
>>
>>26240314
we can see your post ID, op
>>
That list of consumerist shit isn't what a housewife is supposed to do.

If you can't find joy in managing a home and raising children, then it's not the job for you. If you aren't raising children/aren't married to a wealthy man, there is no reason to be a housewife.

If your job is only a means to consume entertainment and provide basic essentials, then you are literally a wage slave.

>your 'passion'
>the last thing on your long ass list
>smashed up against etc

Disgusting.

Your existence is what gives fodder to those who oppose capitalism.
>>
>>26240242
>how else can i take it when you stated it literally?

>>26240063
>stated literally what?

You tell me, you brought it up little troll.

>>26240271
I developed the skills to get myself a good job to get what I want myself. Your little autist ass should praise me rather than whine about women wanting to work and not be your little houseslaves.
>>
>>26239180
A healthy woman doesn't want autistic, useless shit like that. I'd totally get my wife expensive shit every now and then but not "fan merchandise" or anime. You sound like a failed female desu.
>>
>>26240368
I have no intention of quitting my job even when I have children, as my mother didn't either and it made life in the home good.
>>
OK actually I feel you OP that makes sense.
>>
wtf is even going on in this shitty thread? I don't think very many people on this board would have any problem with a wife that wants to continue working. OP why are you even here except to try and start shit?
>>
File: inflatabletree.jpg (156KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
inflatabletree.jpg
156KB, 1024x1024px
>>26240341
>that moment when you know it's bullshit because you aren't OP

OP's sentiments are bretty common, you know... and femanons in this board aren't exactly unheard of.
>>
>>26240376
so you werent stating it literally? everything you state is stated literally, did you state it figuratively? what are you trying to say? calm down and take a deep breath. you type like you are on your period.

>>26240376
developing skills isnt earning shit. you didnt earn anything. no one here is whining but you. you want your cake and you want to eat it as well, but you havnt earned the cake nor the right to eat it.

i think you really need to wake up to yourself, calm down and not post when the river is flowing red.
>>
>>26240532
Women typically argue in sentiments rather than statements.

You've taken her off-guard by basing your replies directly on the content put forth rather than, like, the vibe she's totally trying to put across.
>>
>>26240532

>>26240314 got it, why can't you? Are hypothetical dialogues too difficult for autists?
>>
>>26240606
It takes a real retard not to grasp a hypothetical dialogue for the sake of argument though.
>>
ugly fujo
>>
>>26240811
Your hypothetical is worthless if it cannot be taken literally for the sake of the argument.

If your point of view can be supported only by anecdotes, you have a flimsy premise.

If your opinion folds even with the support of a specially fabricated anecdote, your premise is delusion.
>>
>developing skills isn't earning shit

It's necessary in order to get a job and earn money, unless you want to go the criminal way like NEETs do and scam money from the government. You'd get it if you weren't a scamming NEET yourself.
>>
>>26240915
If you want to take it literally, you can take it for what it is - an hypothetical conversation between me if I were single and the typical robot who wants a subservient wife with no life of her own. Even if I were single, that is still what I would reply to you, as it is what I thought even before meeting my husband. I would have rather remained a spinster than be with a man who didn't care about me. I was lucky enough to meet a man who does care about me, but not all women are, and I worry about those desperate enough to fall prey to uncaring men like robots.
>>
>>26240455
>wtf is even going on in this shitty thread?

a lot of autismal samefagging by a laughably inept troll

just sage this shit
>>
>>26239180
Tits or GTFO. I couldn't care less about your problems.
>>
>>26240775
why cant you explain yourself like an adult human, kid?
>>
>>26242913
I can though. I did. That's why other adults humans got it. If you can't comprehend normal debate because you have special autist needs you should say so.
>>
most guys would want their SO to work
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.